Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your child/ren a bright future!  (Read 8438 times)
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

Bad idea. I would've save these money in safe gold assets than dangerous bitcoin ones. Maybe I would risk 2% of savings in Bitcoin, but no more because Bitcoin is a high-risk asset. Bitcoin by itself it very secure to keep, but as store of fiat not so much. It's still experimental, but much less than it was once in 2009 when Bitcoin was released.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

To all parents and soon to be parents out there,

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink

The things is, if we depend too much on bitcouns, we may place our monetary investments in danger since we can't fortify the future of bitcoins for our children. It's a scary thought thinking of a long term investment of bitcoins for our children without considering the probable and immanent popping of the bubble.

voron84-05

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:39:41 PM

I don't know how much they'll have for the future, but I'll try my hardest to make sure they have a decent amount to live with.
[/quote]

From the point of view of caring for children, the first thing that comes to mind is to ensure their comfortable existence, but are you sure that by giving them big capital at your own expense will you do them good? will not this play a cruel joke on them? in my opinion, a person who does not need, can grow lazy and lose everything obtained by the easy way. Almost all successful people in the history of mankind achieved great results from scratch. I'm not going to postpone BTC for children for the future, but I will do everything to ensure that they can achieve greater results than I,
Merl02

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

First give your child/ren a good education, ensure them to acquired knowledge and skills that need them in their future, make them financially literate so as they young age they will know how to value things, as for bitcoin concern teach them to understand how to invest in crypto currency understand where and when is the best time to invest.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

Its a good idea, but i dont take the risk that i will put it in bitcoin because i dont know whats the future of cryptocurrency, i will just invest in bitcoin and the extra profit i get in bitcoin will go to the bank for the future of my children.

Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

Yes, it is a great idea to give them a brighter future. As we are starting to build for our family, we are starting to earn money so that we can give them a brighter education a simple life with a happy family. Because of them why we work harder for their future. Study at an exclusive school give their needs and want pay their tuition fee.

Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

Bitcoin long period of investment can help for future use, mostly on children that is growing, at early age, invest on bitcoin and after a long period of time, it generates a lot of profit and it we help to train a child including higher education level to pay fees.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

Every parents want to have their children to have a brighter future  so will start to plan how it is.  Investment is a good idea to have one and bitcoin is one of the most we recommend to get involved for the brighter future of our children. While they are still young we need to invest for their future  and let the bitcoin take part of the future of our children.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

My path to becoming a parent is still very long. But I have also prepared plans for the future of my children and my younger siblings. Saving Bitcoin for future savings is not a bad thing. However, I will not take that option. I prefer to leave a lot of inheritance in the form of land and some money in the bank. Because I prefer the traditional way.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
yitepaja

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

i dont think it will be safe because the whole money can sink
David Van

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

Very good idea. Why risk the future of their children? If you have the money spend them on their children's education and they will provide themselves. If you earn extra money in bitcoin and are not afraid to lose, you can play the lottery and try to win at the expense of growth rates.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Because of bitcoin I already build and owned a house that I can call mine, my  children will benefit on what I accomplished with that help of bitcoin cause it's for them.

blue_dragon

Activity: 251