Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:24:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do YOU sell?  (Read 52066 times)
Shinza

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:15:57 PM

I will sell when the price is high, that is natural. But it still depends and the situation at that time. and will not have a fixed price. I often infer and order the semi-automatic system.

PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:07:47 PM

It depends on many factors, such as the growth or fall of the currency, intuition, the analysis of the currency chart and some information about the speculation with this currency.  Smiley
dr blowfin

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:10:12 PM

I sell altcoins into Bitcoin when the price seems favourable.
Not sold any Bitcoin yet but have spent some over the years and not replaced it regrettably.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
7daystodie

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:00:13 PM

I decided to sell my crypto currency not earlier than in 1 year. I am confident that my investment portfolio will grow significantly during this time

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:12:31 PM

I will sell when the price is high, that is natural. But it still depends and the situation at that time. and will not have a fixed price. I often infer and order the semi-automatic system.
But how to confirm that time is high price of Bitcoin? Do you need Bitcoin breakout resistance price and create all time high price on market?

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:33:02 AM

I will sell the coins that i hold if they reach 50% or double but if the market is have a good support i will just hold it and wait to reach a good pump like x4 or x5 with it's buying price where i first bought the coins.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
didik12

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:57:45 AM

When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
I sell my bitcoin only if they have a some important things that want to sell now and also if my expectation value is reaching. If the value btc of is higher than to my expectation and if have a profit in trading and also if my profit is double. I sell my coins only when they have a problem or issue about in cryptocurrency or in the bitcoin it is the time to sell my coins to avail.

Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:32:37 AM

I am always in percentage. Because it's easier to sell. Even if you earn less. It will also increase if it is accrued. If it's just a day trade. And it's not risky because for a short time you can just sell it.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:59:38 AM

I decided to sell my crypto currency not earlier than in 1 year. I am confident that my investment portfolio will grow significantly during this time
it has been ascertained within a period of 1 year in profit can be on the increase with a significant amount ,,, but it will all be balanced with what we need in the future .. unless we can infest in a very large amount. this will benefit very multiply,,.
Darkslix

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:28:01 AM

My opinion and expiriance is that when ever i sell my coins they go rocket high in the sky :-D  so never sell your coins even do it is going to be delisted, never ever sell only if someon poit a gun in your face to do that, life is more important :-D

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:47:12 AM

When do you decide to sell?
Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?
I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.
How do you determine when to let it go?
When it comes to altcoins, 5% profit is good enough for me. I look for a coin that is sleeping for quite a while already and they I buy plenty of it... once it gets pumped, I wait for it to grow for about 5% and then I sell it without hesitation. Then I would look for another coin.

Now, when it comes to bitcoins, I do not sell unless I need money to pay bills.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:39:24 PM

hard to tell when u can sell. but if u need money. u sell. if u want take back invest. u sell. or I think u should hold. crypto is just begining. it's will be future of world
Yes this is true, you can't predict what will happen in the future. So even you want to hold a crypto-currency and you need a money no need to wait a high price instead no choice to sell our coins. It is always happened in myself, even I set the price (altcoin) I never avoid to sell in the actual price, because I need to buy medicine and needed for my mother's check up.

All of us has a strategies in trading but we can not avoid the unexpected events.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:36:09 PM

hard to tell when u can sell. but if u need money. u sell. if u want take back invest. u sell. or I think u should hold. crypto is just begining. it's will be future of world
No doubt it is just the beginning of cryptocurrency trend, this trend is gonna vest more. Actually people think about bitcoin and as a whole of the cryptocurrency just being a currency but in reality it is not only a currency but a fullfledge financial system. A new financial system introduced to the world which is now gaining popularity with the awareness of it's adequate features.
I think no one now a days will be in mood to sell their holdings of bitcoin due to a significant reason. I have cancelled all my plans of selling my bitcoin holdings currently.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:50:26 PM

No doubt it is just the beginning of cryptocurrency trend, this trend is gonna vest more. Actually people think about bitcoin and as a whole of the cryptocurrency just being a currency but in reality it is not only a currency but a fullfledge financial system. A new financial system introduced to the world which is now gaining popularity with the awareness of it's adequate features.
I think no one now a days will be in mood to sell their holdings of bitcoin due to a significant reason. I have cancelled all my plans of selling my bitcoin holdings currently.
yes i agree holding is the best thing to do at this point of time because it is just only a beggening .i think the right time to sell is done due to the year to year price .it is not  nescesary to sell directly .i   observe that holding is profitable  in cryptocurrency world.
lucy1215

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:05:24 AM

I have a target percentage goals when selling my investments so when my investment hit my target percentage goal that is the time im going to sell it and then reinvest it.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:47:35 AM

When you reach your target price. It could one month or one year!
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:01:01 AM

Never. You're never actually selling anything what you are doing is your trading it off for another source of Valium. Never think that you are selling.Its a trading of selling high and buying low.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:15:52 AM

yes i agree holding is the best thing to do at this point of time because it is just only a beggening .i think the right time to sell is done due to the year to year price .it is not  nescesary to sell directly .i   observe that holding is profitable  in cryptocurrency world.
Its easy to say on holding for 1 year but actually this thing wont be easy on most traders some of them would really sell out on a short period of months will pass when they do already see some percentage profits from their investments which isnt bad at all but holding off a year will really give you good returns but not guaranteed because this would depend on what coin you do hold up.
Rhum142

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:29:36 AM

2 Rules for winner is :
- Sell at Top
- Buy at Bottom
Only those 2 rules but not everyone can do it haha.
But the key in trading is knowledge about crypto currency you're buying. It's not a win-game for someone who press random like betting. Luck is not here!
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:35:44 AM

Few people out there are saying to sell when the prices of Bitcoin rises. I don't understand what logic they are applying. Why would you sell when you are getting less amount of Bitcoins . Like if the prices of Bitcoin are high so you will get less Bitcoins for that amount of USD. And if the prices of Bitcoin are less, you will more and more Bitcoins for that same amount of USD and then with the increasing prices of Bitcoins you can make more profits

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: