Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do YOU sell?  (Read 52062 times)
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:39:11 AM

If you don't the value is not the high or eligible for your standard then I guess just leave your wallet in there because it might be use for special or emergency purpose for example you don't have a load then you can use it or your love ones or relatives needing money then you can use your bitcoin or for paying of other billings. The right time to sell bitcoin is if based on your analysis and observation in forums or articles of bitcoins is increasing and mostly in demand then that might be the right time to sell your bitcoins.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:43:02 AM

Well, as far as trading is concern here probably the were you have to sell your product is when there is a higher amount of, higher value maybe because if you sell your product in lower amount maybe your'e gonna lose. Basically it depends upon to your strategy in order to have more profitable income. You should search also a banks, companies who are responsible in changing your coins..Thank's

hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:52:02 AM

First you have to learn how to read the chart. I learned it by searching and watching videos. Analyzing the charts really helps on when is the time you have to sell.

AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:43:25 AM

When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
AmXProX

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:44:39 AM

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.

peak price is still hard to predict right now, I would suggest just set your own price where you want to sell it, but it will be better just to keep it.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:55:03 AM

I will sell if I have earned a profit of at least 5% but if I need funding for an emergency I will soon sell it even if there is little profit I get, so it all depends on the conditions and situation
There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that plan of selling the bitcoin greatly depends on the underlying conditions and circumstances. In normal days, I do not prefer to sell my bitcoins as selling of bitcoin can give me not that much of profit as compared to that of holding of bitcoin. But when I do sell, I make sure that I get at least 30% of the profit.

Ponylon

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:39:53 AM

you can follow the so called "technical indicators" http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/technicalindicator.asp

these are concepts that have been developed throughout the years, were people believe that the market follows some specific trends, and it does - if you learn to read these indicators you will be able to decide when to buy and sell, and how to make a profit in the long-term. It's defnitely not easy and you should train first with a paper wallet account (that's an account were you trade with "fake" money, in order to test and train your skills) after becoming good at that, you should considering starting with a small trading stack, and work your way up, by following groups, people and discussions with other traders
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:39:43 PM

I do sell my coins/investments when it reached my target percentage usually my target is 30-50% of total investment. So when it reached 30%-50% i will sell it and the re invest it.
Well, and I think you will need to wait for a long time until your goal is complete, hope you divide the capital appropriately, should not focus on one place, that will make you miss many investment opportunities that can help you make a lot of money. Personally, I usually divide the capital into 2 parts, one part that I use to hold the altcoin potential for a long time, and I usually determine the price I will sell before I buy, the rest is I use to trading day and trading in the short term, normally, my target is 5-10% of total investment, this is a pretty safe figure
I think the bitcoin is good for all of the people so I would like to wait till the price of the bitcoin will be higher and the investors will get the huge income from the bitcoin. Selling the bitcoin at the low price is a very bad decision to hold the bitcoin and wait till the price of the bitcoin will be more than this, in the future the price of the bitcoin the value will be more than this so buying is the good option.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:25:03 PM

I currently sell and don't sell my bitcoin now because I usually sell 20% of my monthly earning when I need some urgent cash but I sell most when the price surge. However, I'm thinking of selling the 80% when bitcoin reach the 21 million.
Smiley

terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:17:53 PM

I dont see the price when selling i just work for bitcoin and earn and keep them safely in desktop wallet when ever i am in need of fiat currency for my expenses i just convert bitcoin to fiat currency and use it. balance i just keep for long term

Yeah, me either I don't sell it now and I don't intend to sell it if there's no need to do it. And right now what I'm doing is just I keep on holding because there will be a good time to see bitcoin have greater value in the future. And if there will be a good time that I want to have some good time and want to treat my friends and especially myself and my family, I just sell it whenever I want to because they are even more valuable to me, occasionally  it's good to sell some.

Probably my strategy would be like this sell whenever it reach the offer between 20-30% in minimum offer but if much higher from this chances will gain bigger profit. You always have to be patient and continue manitoring the prices everyday because we can not hold it forever as you know gonna last forever.

20%-30% gain is already a big profit considering that there are times that the price of bitcoin moves slowly. What's happening is the more you'll wait for the higher price is the chance that you can also lose because sometimes the price are even moving to the lowest in the quickest times. But if you want to hold for a longer time that's going to give you a lot of profit but you should set yourself on how long you are willing to hold and being patient is the key to it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:08:15 PM

If its indeed required to sell, i sell when the value of bitcoin comes bit low. It would be bit clever idea to sell the bitcoins we have now as the value has increased too much.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:40:40 PM

Today I sold some of my coins. The price is now high and I got a very good profit from this. The rest of the coins I will keep for several years. I am sure that this will bring me even more profit
croTek4

Activity: 392

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:55:22 PM

Why sell, when you can margin sell and buy back while still holding ? Smiley
Damn, you guys need to learn how things works ! Let's say you have 100$. You buy 100$ worth of smth-coin, but you do it with margin. Let's say, you have a x2 margin, well, you then proceed to put all your money on the margin account, and buy 100$ from that. What you did is, you invested 100$, you are holding, and still have 100$ in case of collateral. If it goes up soon after you bought, then sell ! I mean, like, 3 / 5 / 10 %, depending on your feeling about this. If it goes down, you still have 100$ in your pocket, so, best thing to do is buy again, at that low price.

By doing that, you lower the equity threshold at the pondered sum between your two calls. If you bought 100$ again, you will only need a half-recover to have equity. If you go back to the original price, you have won half of the difference between your first and second buy. If it goes up, you will have 50% more gains than if you did not proceed like that.

And by proceeding like that, you have the same risk as investing without margin, but you can gain tremendously on dips. The ones you don't expect when you wake up in the morning.

Every day when i wake up, i smile, whether it is up or down :p

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
overcliff433

Activity: 216
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:18:36 AM

Fundamental analysis means most for any crypto. I usually read articles from coindesk or cointelegraph do decide wether to buy or sell
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:23:17 PM

I will sell when I get a profit, I never set how much profit I should get because it all depends on the price and market conditions at that time, if the price starts to fall I will sell it even if I get a little profit than i have to hold my bitcoin again, or if the price is still rising then I will hold my coins while watching the market movement
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

I will sell when I get a profit, I never set how much profit I should get because it all depends on the price and market conditions at that time, if the price starts to fall I will sell it even if I get a little profit than i have to hold my bitcoin again, or if the price is still rising then I will hold my coins while watching the market movement
I also sell as soon as profit because the market can fall down very quickly if we do not sell at that time and this always happens to people. I think if we do not greed we will definitely have a stable profit
geoduv

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:40:54 PM

At the beginning I was doing day trading (short trade) using 4h/1h/15’ charting. But the volatility of crypto is very high, so it was difficult to make some profits because sometimes it works, sometimes no, so, in the balance + or - it makes an = at the end ... and for the nerves it’s not so easy.
Now , what i am doing is invest in different cryptos and when of my crypto makes a big pump I sell 40% knowing that it’s gonna back some days after and I buy more tokens. The profits are not’very big but I make confiance and the hold too knowing that the good cryptos are going to increase with months and years

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:53:20 PM

Depends on how and why I bought.  There have been coins that we have either mined for "free" because they were so easy or bought at something like 1 Sat that have been sold by us at 1000 Sat or more.  If we see a dropping price, say 1200 and dropping, and we bought at zero or 1 Sat, or something low like that, then we are more than pleased to bail at 1000 Sat or 800 and never look back.
If the price is 3000 the next day, that's fine, we made a good bit of money.  If we just bought in at only a little over the current dropping price, then we sell quick, but not too quick.  A dropping price that is below our buy in price, that is a quick sale usually, unless the price is one that has come up and down, then we stagger sell.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:50:59 PM

I also sell as soon as profit because the market can fall down very quickly if we do not sell at that time and this always happens to people. I think if we do not greed we will definitely have a stable profit
Personally , I think it is better to not sell out bitcoin as far as there is no such need of money because high value are being predicted by the digital market experts for next few years so it would be beneficial to not tempted by present advantage. For traders, it is best to sell out the coin when the price is really high or the peak of any pump phase but I suggest keep at least 25% to 30% of it.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:41:46 AM

Personally , I think it is better to not sell out bitcoin as far as there is no such need of money because high value are being predicted by the digital market experts for next few years so it would be beneficial to not tempted by present advantage. For traders, it is best to sell out the coin when the price is really high or the peak of any pump phase but I suggest keep at least 25% to 30% of it.

Its never smart to sell them all at once even if the price is higher as you never know how higher it can go in future so its better to sell them in small parts and keep rest for the future as if you sell all bitcoins at once then you will be disappointed when you will see higher price in future and I sell my coins only if I am in need of money or else I prefer to hold it longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: