Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:41:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do YOU sell?  (Read 52066 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:08:15 AM

well, when i have benefited from the coins i have, i will sell them. and of course when the price has exceeded 30%, I will sell it. well, so much risk we have when we hold the coins for so long.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:23:44 AM

well, when i have benefited from the coins i have, i will sell them. and of course when the price has exceeded 30%, I will sell it. well, so much risk we have when we hold the coins for so long.

Holding altcoins longer is very risky as price can crash at any point of time so when you are in good position of making profits you should sell your coins without waiting longer as if you don't sell it at a right time then you are missing an opportunity of making profits and may be you will never see that price again or you need to hold your coins longer till it exceeds your entry price and that can be really time consuming.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:55:01 AM

It's a good time to sell it at a high price at 30% even though we've felt the loss of time to sell it.
It's time to have a coin selling strategy Smiley
Obviously this is the right time to enjoy your profit if you had been patient with bitcoin and stick to it through thick and thin. Bitcoin is at present at a price which is more than our expectations. All those who are having financial problems at present and holding bitcoin in the wallet too are able to resolve them the moment they want by enjoying the profit bitcoin is offering them.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:44:12 AM

I will sell when I get a profit, I never set how much profit I should get because it all depends on the price and market conditions at that time, if the price starts to fall I will sell it even if I get a little profit than i have to hold my bitcoin again, or if the price is still rising then I will hold my coins while watching the market movement
May be your opinion is true, it is time to sell our bitcoin  when we are get a profit from it. And also we are sell our bitcoin if we need money, and before we selling it is important to know the price and all happen in market, if the bitcoin is too high or low it price. In addition, i sell my bitcoin when the price is high, so I'm sure that i will get a some profit from it and if the price was still rising up don't let pass the opportunities, so sell and sell when the price is higher to earned some money.

coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:59:02 AM

When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
In actual practice it depends upon the coin in which we want invest , Because with the coin technology and history analysis we can make estimate that how much the price of the coin may achieve and how much the coin can get success in the future if anything new thing will introduce .
So here we can say that all is the analysis and history factor .
But in these days we can see in the pumping group of signals where the price of the coin and how much the range of the increment will happen .And about the same things happen ( mostly from paid signals ) .
Here is can give the example of the Digibyte coin whose price when jumped to the 2700 Satoshi then at that time before the increment the prediction was of about 2000 Satoshi , so we can estimate that average will work from the analysis estimation.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:03:50 PM

Waiting for certain percentage is maybe best option of them all, but not every one like calculations. I do somehing similar to that, and that is that I put in mind certain price above what i payed and when Bitcoin reach that poin i sell. Some time I also sell outside those boundaries, and that is when i need fast money.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:15:04 PM

Waiting for certain percentage is maybe best option of them all, but not every one like calculations. I do somehing similar to that, and that is that I put in mind certain price above what i payed and when Bitcoin reach that poin i sell. Some time I also sell outside those boundaries, and that is when i need fast money.
Selling your bitcoin actually means that you are going to lose the amount of profit which you can get by holding your bitcoins for some more time. In case there is no other option left, then I go for selling my bitcoins. In that situation, I try to sell my bitcoins only when I am getting at least 30-40% of the profit. Do not sell when the prices are falling down. Sell only when you are getting the desired amount of profit.

Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

Depends on the entry price and exit price as if you have bought at low price then you can sell your bitcoins currently unless you are making good profits from it and I follow the same strategy as I start selling my coins when I am making good profits from it as I can buy later on when price starts falling.
Darmold

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:48:40 PM

Fundamental analysis means most for any crypto. I usually read articles from coindesk or cointelegraph do decide wether to buy or sell

When someone want to get profit out of coin you can be in trouble and there is no analysis to help you there.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:32:06 PM

I sell only when I am making some really good profits from it or else I hold it for a long term as of today I sold some of my coins and now waiting for the price to fall after the fork which would be a great time to buy at cheap price and hold it till the end of the year.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:45:34 PM

I am not like that. It is good to do work this way but digital market is beneficial one. Whta I do is wait in the pump and let the prices rise up as high as they can. Once the price starts to falling down, that is my moment. I sell out my coins because as the dip season gets visible. During dip, I do not buy until the price reach its lower peak. Whenever there is a a rise, I start buying my digital asset. it is a little difficult job as it requires a constant look but this works for me.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:28:37 AM

I always sell when people is greedy about something.
I use some technical analysis and indicators to decide when to sell.
Some of them are Relative strength index,MACD,Bolinger bands.
But these indicators doesn't give 100% results but it helps to take decision.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:36:39 AM

My strategy is when my altcoin's value is doubled, I sell it right away. That's what I learned from my experience in trading and monitoring charts and movements frequently.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:39:46 AM

I always sell when people is greedy about something.
I use some technical analysis and indicators to decide when to sell.
Some of them are Relative strength index,MACD,Bolinger bands.
But these indicators doesn't give 100% results but it helps to take decision.

Just make the right decision that feels a bit of a profit than nothing.
Get results that are not as maximal as possible.
This is the right way to make a sound decision Wink
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:24:53 AM

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.

Mostly, I stock my 5x% to my stocks in bitcoin and it the part of what I got profit, while it's 10x% in alts because sometimes my wallet has more alts.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:06:11 AM

I sell coin when I can see I earned most 10% of my invested money, then I take it on rest again and make profit again. But if I can manage my money I do not get profit from it but instead it will increase my invested coin.
Actually it depends upon you on how and when you want to sale. Some people sale only if they need the money. Other are traders who may keep the profit and sell as soon as they see market moving and other don't sale ever and holding them for a long term.
cika.salami

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:23:52 AM

I will sell it if the price higher than when I buy it, not depend on how much percent of my profit, but just I get profit it's still okey for me. Because I'm also new trader in crypto currency world. So it's still difficult for me to make decision how much percent I must get profit from trading. I need improve my skill trading first.
axorb

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:10:21 AM

As I would see it, you ought to dependably look for some particular target when you are doing any sort of investment.It is same about betting really, on the off chance that you need to do it sensible: set up some objective for yourself, that will fulfill you enough. Same with exchanging and same with betting you will experience situations in which your choices will end up being incorrectly ones.The correct objective can help you a ton with your plans, since you comprehend what you need.But additionally, be sensible in doing this since you can't simply have want to get 170$ from 200$ speculation on any crypto unless you practically need to chance your entire adjust.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:46:59 PM

I will sell it if the price higher than when I buy it, not depend on how much percent of my profit, but just I get profit it's still okey for me. Because I'm also new trader in crypto currency world. So it's still difficult for me to make decision how much percent I must get profit from trading. I need improve my skill trading first.

You have the point that only selling when the price is much higher than the original price you bought it. However, you also need to take into considerations the trading transaction fees and calculate your ideal gain and target it put an automatic sell when you reach the desired price.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:40:24 PM

You have the point that only selling when the price is much higher than the original price you bought it. However, you also need to take into considerations the trading transaction fees and calculate your ideal gain and target it put an automatic sell when you reach the desired price.
Selling at the high is my choice and there is fixed value in my mind for every coin I owe and more of it this techniques is giving me a lot more than I expect and I also suggest this to everyone they must have set a value in their mind in which they will sell greed for more profit often lead to the loss because volatility is the main factor and no body predicts what will after so much high price so earn before its too late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: