Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do YOU sell?  (Read 52062 times)
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:03:17 PM

according to my own personal experience i start buying whenever the price of bitcoin going down and whenever the price of bitcoin is going increasing then i start selling my coin which will give me enough profit.
That is maybe the safest way of trading, also interesting one. I didn't consider that before, it sounds safer. For me there is always a dilemma when to buy and when to sell, like in many cases not just me. But with your way of looking on trading... yes you earn a bit lower, but your way of trading is safer. That is what is sometime important, better to earn a bit less, than to make a mistake. But i don't regret anything that I have done in trading. Thanks for idea. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:47:28 PM

When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?

I have always seen bitcoin as a long-term investment, and I think it is better to hold for now. Also I think the bitcoin is the best coin according to its successes and the price curves. If we think about the altcoins, you have to make your movements by using your trading skills. It is really hard to make comments about the next prices of the cryptocurrencies, but according to past price curves, you can catch some characteristic behaviours of the coin and can make some logic predictions about the next prices.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

According the experience from these  past years :  I think selling is wrong, keepping  is a better choice

Keeping is better choice in so far as just holding your bitcoin. But if you are trading, this question is valid. Good cryptocurrency traders out there are really that good that they already have some pre-planned trading as to when to buy and sell - with this, there will be no more guessing and just a matter of setting up auto buy and sell of desired altcoins.
People do make good money with trading which clearly emnas that trading is not that bad option for making money. It is just for selective people, not everyone who is making a deal can be called trader. Traders need to be smart, keen and active all the time otherwise they will miss many opportunities of selling off their products, coins etc. at the moment, holding of bitcoin is the best option if you want some good money.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:06:36 PM

I will do sell if I think the price will never get higher. You have to learn how to read the flow of the graph if the trend will go higher or not. Before the price goes down, you have to withdraw it to avoid big loss. Also, you need to read the news about Bitcoin to know the forecast and make some plans about it. However, as of the moment, the price is too high to buy but it's the best time to sell. 😊
Yes that’s the right strategy to make a lot from the coin you owe most of people are in greed that it will go up more but suddenly dump time starts again and they are regretting that they could have sold their coin, so whenever prices gets higher and stayed around that value for more than two days sell your coins at that that will give you profit otherwise future is unpredicted in crypto otherwise you will wait.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:20:36 PM

When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?

Try to observe how the rise and fall behaves.  If it rises to certain percent that your content with then sell.  Biggest advice is that when your contented on a certain %, don't "look back".  The only that hurts us here is regret.  Grin
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:52:48 AM

according to my own personal experience i start buying whenever the price of bitcoin going down and whenever the price of bitcoin is going increasing then i start selling my coin which will give me enough profit.
That is maybe the safest way of trading, also interesting one. I didn't consider that before, it sounds safer. For me there is always a dilemma when to buy and when to sell, like in many cases not just me. But with your way of looking on trading... yes you earn a bit lower, but your way of trading is safer. That is what is sometime important, better to earn a bit less, than to make a mistake. But i don't regret anything that I have done in trading. Thanks for idea. Cheesy
For that only, it is often said don’t go for the quantity, rather quality must be the point of pivot. You are absolutely right, when you are intending to join trading or investing then you must learn enough for better results. And these results should give you experience.

Then, try to go for better thing even it is not that big. Thanks on it and try to make less mistakes when you are somehow expert.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:22:06 AM

I am doing the same thing, the basic techniques in trading, simple but need extra efforts and timing. A good choice of coin and good time to invest to get a profit.

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:36:44 AM

If you are doing trading without any strategy this gives nothing simply selling depends on the higher rates and like other do I also wait for the high prices to come so that I can make good piece of profit and more of it bitcoin is the name of strategy simply and there are some thumb rule like buy low sell high this makes a person successful trader and simply apply this technique to achieve big in this field.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:29:33 PM

I am doing the same thing, the basic techniques in trading, simple but need extra efforts and timing. A good choice of coin and good time to invest to get a profit.
It is not at all possible for all of us to do well in the world of trading. For selling, I am not in favor selling the bitcoins. It is because of the reason that selling cannot result in anything good. In case you are left with no other option than selling of your bitcoins, then make sure that you are selling at the time when the prices are very much high. Moreover, do not sell until you are not getting enough amount of profit.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 03:28:43 PM

I am also a beginner here, I myself can not determine when I should sell it, even though it has achieved 50% profit, I still hesitate to sell it. because I expect more from it, so the point is for me, if I still have money, I will continue to hold it until I get 70% profit ++

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:46:50 AM

I am also a beginner here, I myself can not determine when I should sell it, even though it has achieved 50% profit, I still hesitate to sell it. because I expect more from it, so the point is for me, if I still have money, I will continue to hold it until I get 70% profit ++
There is no one other than you who can actually decide this thing in a better way. You being the owner of your bitcoins have to decide this that how much profit you actually want to earn from the bitcoins which you are holding in your wallet. Till the time you do not get your desired amount of profit, there is no point of selling your bitcoins. Sell them only when you are having enough profit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:57:58 AM

50% profit is already a safe haven for traders but the price can potentially grow so you just have to wait for some more time. There's going to have another time for hard fork so you just have to wait after it's done as the price may go at it's highest for this year. And basically there will be another ATH for this year so if you are patient enough to wait for that moment, just keep on waiting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:04:45 AM

I think that when I know about a currency that it is increasing I keep it for future because I know that still this currency has a potential of growth. When I check that the prices are at the peak then I wish to sell my investment or we can say bitcoin currency to make money.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Chiggins

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:21:15 AM

It is not at all possible for all of us to do well in the world of trading. For selling, I am not in favor selling the bitcoins. It is because of the reason that selling cannot result in anything good. In case you are left with no other option than selling of your bitcoins, then make sure that you are selling at the time when the prices are very much high. Moreover, do not sell until you are not getting enough amount of profit.
Agree with you in present time it will be a good decision to hold bitcoin and not to sell it, because there are more expectation from bitcoin that its price will continue increase, therefore i think we should hold our bitcoin for some more time because the price of bitcoin can increase more and will surely give us a good profit.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:02:51 AM

If you are doing trading without any strategy this gives nothing simply selling depends on the higher rates and like other do I also wait for the high prices to come so that I can make good piece of profit and more of it bitcoin is the name of strategy simply and there are some thumb rule like buy low sell high this makes a person successful trader and simply apply this technique to achieve big in this field.
The best strategy of earning huge profit from bitcoin is holding on this coin for long and keep on investing small portion of salary into bitcoin. It will not lay any kind of financial stress on the investor. In trading, a person needs to stay alert and active because the market value of this digital asset changes at unexpected rate. From the last few months, bitcoin has been surprising all of the digital investors around the world.
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:08:17 AM

I sell custom tokens once the price goes high. I do it in incremental way to go higher profit unlike selling out all of it.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:40:05 AM

The best strategy of earning huge profit from bitcoin is holding on this coin for long and keep on investing small portion of salary into bitcoin. It will not lay any kind of financial stress on the investor. In trading, a person needs to stay alert and active because the market value of this digital asset changes at unexpected rate. From the last few months, bitcoin has been surprising all of the digital investors around the world.
Yeah that is the best and safest way that i know to earn huge profit in bitcoin and other crypto and that is to hold them for long because their prices are always going up and if you will invest your money into the good coins in the market then it is very possible for you to earn huge profit by just waiting for the price to go up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btcdamnit

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:04:51 AM

I sell mostly at the to of pumps!

How do I know the tops ?

Its simple I start panicking that the price will go down while the price is still going up and the a few moments later i sell and soon after that a dump come

Whats the Secret?

we all are emotion driven humans what I am feeling are being felt by many others like me so they are just waiting for a trigger to sell and take profit...like me

zokizuan

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:05:38 AM

So Basically, you are cheating your emotions!
btcdamnit

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:06:07 AM

So Basically, you are cheating your emotions!

Exactly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: