Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do YOU sell?  (Read 52062 times)
StreakW

Activity: 1204
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:13:34 PM

my trading skill not to good so i just sell my bitcoin, when i already get profit.
for example. i buy bitcoin when $7200 so i will sell when the price above from 7200. i even dont care about bitcoin price high or down
i just care about profit."never sell cheaper than the purchase price

Talenter

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:31:35 PM

my trading skill not to good so i just sell my bitcoin, when i already get profit.
for example. i buy bitcoin when $7200 so i will sell when the price above from 7200. i even dont care about bitcoin price high or down
i just care about profit."never sell cheaper than the purchase price

Oh!
I was Investment-Banker and that's the strategie to ruin!
Stop your losses soon and let your profits run!
BitcoinDiamond

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:41:50 PM

Normally 5 minutes too late!  Tongue
Mukulislam

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:33:25 AM

I sell my bitcoin when their price was reach the $6500 dollars, all my altcoins for now was hold because I know that in the future value of each coins were raised up.
HariiPKB

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:40:19 AM

I will sell when i get more than 20% profit base on usd.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
amla

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:54:44 AM

I will sell when i get more than 20% profit base on usd.
there is a very strong stretegy in the world of business which are following by large number of people for selling and buying and that is start buying whenever the rate of bitcoin is going decreasing and start selling whenever the rate of coins is starting increasing from the rate on which you have bought.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:16:53 AM

From my own point I think you should sell when the market price is very high and you can predict its going to start plunging soon. With that mindset all you’re going to be doing is just watching the charts and keep noticing any slight change in prices.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:22:40 AM

It is as simple as it get. Whenever i make my target percentage profit, I sell without hesitation. What happen after that in the market is none of my business. This stratergy also apply whenever I am buying.

captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:39:05 AM

The decision I make always depends on the criteria I set before buying it. When it raises or decreases to the required level I will sell it.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:42:11 AM

When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
I will sell when I am already earn more than 5-10x of profit. It's better not to keep hold than lose it in my walket amd only profit twice of the price.
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:16:37 AM

I sell when I reach my target. Actually I use to book the profit only and some time when ever I am in need of money for my expenses very urgent only then I sell. Most of the time I never panic my self depend upon the market sentiments also I use to sell to avoid any losses.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:35:01 AM

I sell when I reach my target. Actually I use to book the profit only and some time when ever I am in need of money for my expenses very urgent only then I sell. Most of the time I never panic my self depend upon the market sentiments also I use to sell to avoid any losses.

Right now I just focus to buy and collect Bitcoin only. I use my skills and work as much as possible to collect Bitcoin as much as possible. And I will hold the money for several years. I want to keep my Bitcoin until my money is enough for me and my family to buy a house. I want to please my family and make their lives prosperous. So they do not have to work hard anymore, I just work hard. I sometimes feel sorry for those who are always troubled and many problems.

Ok, sorry for my bubbling. To be sure I will always collect a lot of Bitcoin and keep it until the price and the amount sufficient to realize all my dreams.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:07:32 AM

Right now I just focus to buy and collect Bitcoin only. I use my skills and work as much as possible to collect Bitcoin as much as possible. And I will hold the money for several years. I want to keep my Bitcoin until my money is enough for me and my family to buy a house. I want to please my family and make their lives prosperous. So they do not have to work hard anymore, I just work hard. I sometimes feel sorry for those who are always troubled and many problems.

Ok, sorry for my bubbling. To be sure I will always collect a lot of Bitcoin and keep it until the price and the amount sufficient to realize all my dreams.
i have my simple technique i start selling when ever the price of bitcoin is going increasing and start buying whenever the price of bitcoin is going decreasing but for now the price is still low so i am collecting bitcoin for future whenever the price of bitcoin is increased then i start selling bitcoin.
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Once the price has gone up, I don't immediately sell my BTC. I watch carefully on the charts if it can climb a little more. If it won't then I sell my BTC.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:33:32 AM

When I need money or when I feel like I gotta sell and buy later cheaper.

If you can afford other fiat money except this bitcoin savings, then I advise you not to sell bitcoin for your daily life matters. Bitcoins are so important now and in future it will be like gold. So don’t just waste them in daily house hold needs and other expenses.

If you have any other savings, use them and let them hold until the best price comes and then you are selling it for bigger profits.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:46:14 AM

When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
If my capital is enough to buy bitcoin then I sell it with the market price is rising.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:32:29 PM

There are number of different occasions when you actually find yourself completely helpless and you are left with no other option than that of selling of your bitcoins. The first thing you need to do is to avoid selling of your bitcoins.

In case you have to sell your bitcoins, then you have to make sure this thing that you have to go for selling of your bitcoins nice you are having some good amount of profit in return.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:01:09 AM

I am still a beginner and do not really understand about buying and selling bitcoin, especially about a good exchange place and safe .
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:18:45 AM

There are number of different occasions when you actually find yourself completely helpless and you are left with no other option than that of selling of your bitcoins. The first thing you need to do is to avoid selling of your bitcoins.

In case you have to sell your bitcoins, then you have to make sure this thing that you have to go for selling of your bitcoins nice you are having some good amount of profit in return.

Well its all about profit in the first place. You wait for a lower entry so you can sell at a higher price. For me, i've already had a lot of experiences missing out on profitable exit because of being greedy. So as long as there's already profit for me, and i'm comfortable with it, i sell

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:57:27 AM

I sell my coins if the value of my holdings are increase but if not i do not sell it. I sell it when i really need money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: