Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:07:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do YOU sell?  (Read 52068 times)
tamoymie

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:55:38 AM

as for now. im only using an application that i could easily convert my bitcoin into money and vice versa. good thing this application always shows the amount of my exchange into our country's currency. well it offers me less hussle and fast transaction as well!  so, i could buy my bitcoin in its pick price. and sold them in a great deal.

ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:39:37 AM

When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?

If you think that you had earned enough and the percentage goal you set on your mind reached your goal most probably that is the best time to sell. But if you had invested in Bitcoin I think you should still hold it for a while because the value of Bitcoin continue to rise and everybody is getting surprised with the current value it achieved and I think it would still go up in the next coming days, months nor years. At the end of the day it would still be your decision if your going to sell or not.

carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:24:01 AM

When I trade, I'm depending on the chart on how much or when should I sell my coins. Mostly I put 5% to 20% gain and a stop loss of 10%.
This is something which varies from person to person. I have a very different strategy regarding that of selling my bitcoins. I do sell bitcoins in order to have money so that I can use that money to meet my daily expenditure. I do not sell my bitcoins at the time when the market price is falling down or the amount of profit which I get in return is not that much. I sell when I used to get 20-25% of profit.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:02:53 AM

I am not expert in trading coins but I do sell my coins when its value is higher than before i was bought it. This is my guide or pattern when trading a coin "buy-low, sell-high".
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:38:08 AM

It is also good to sell now but those who want to make a trading they can avail the profit now it is good to sell your bitcoin at a high price and those who want to buy this currency now they can make profit as well and they can use it for different payments as well. The good thing is the price rise more than $10k so the arbitrage is easy and the users may hold it for future purposes.

Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:55:01 AM

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.

My plan is to sell all of my altcoins if the price of my altcoins goes up. We can earn more money if we have a good plan. I earned now big amount of money because of my wise plan.

MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:57:52 PM

I sold some coins now on localbitcoins and got fiat money in my bank account as I felt that this is really good price to sell few coins and collect the profits as even selling today has given me very high profits so there was no point in wasting time by holding it longer as anything can happen in coming days so its better to sell them off instead of holding it too long.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:28:50 PM

I am not expert in trading coins but I do sell my coins when its value is higher than before i was bought it. This is my guide or pattern when trading a coin "buy-low, sell-high".
I definitely agree! That is the best time to sell coins; holding your coins and start to sell it when the the value gets higher. Thus, you will gain a high profit too. Holding and waiting is my technique here.
Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:01:44 AM

I always sell whenever the price at the market is at their highest. I akways monitor the price of bitcoins everyday and when I needed a money to spend on something I will look at the value first but when I saw that the value are low and I will loss money if I cash it out I will not do it because I do no want to cut off my loss. But if it is really an emergency then I have no choice, I will sell my bitcoins even if the price are drops. But when it becomes to altcoins I always sell it immediately if the price is right but if im not satisfied I am just going to hold.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:05:09 AM

Sell the coming year because there is a BIG chance that crypto will whack the charts!
As what I've heard, the value of Bitcoin will increase in 2018, this is the great chance to sell it. Thinking that its value will rise into $10,000 and up, it will really be a good deal to gain a high profit and if you still not satisfied with the value, go and hold it because it will still rise that you will not be expected.

bananaqin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:26:15 AM

I just sell it immediately I never trusts the price of bitcoin. For example:  I get the payment of 100$ and received exactly 100$ in bitcoin I will sell it immediately never waits for the price to raise that is my rule because if you are getting paid in bitcoin you don't need to wait and hold your bitcoins because you already got what you have done but sometimes I receives a payment but I am out of town and when I come back I see some up in price it gives me profit lol otherwise I don't hold.
you are great already ,exactly we shouldnt deposit btc or any other crypto currency for long time , play smart instead of playing hard , too many ricks to burden with , but we try to get avoid of the biggest one and catch up the chance to earn profits . Grin
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:27:25 AM

Now is the tme tosell Not since i misplaced hope in altc in or crypto globe. But when at any time have a bad new we are able to sell and buy later on.io

We still can't tell, most of the Altcoins right now are in the DUMP state because of the bitcoin's price is can't be stopped right now. This year's prediction of bitcoin's price was already reached and to be honest, it overtake the price prediction which is $10000 per bitcoin, so, what I'm sure of is that we monitor our tokens because sudden pump changes can happen.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:56:48 AM

in 10 years when 1btc = 1mln... joke! I will never sell  Grin Grin Grin
Holding the bitcoins and that too for such a huge period of time is really a very good option. I myself think of holding of bitcoin as the best thing to do. I personally do not sell my bitcoins most of the time no matter how much profit I’m getting in return.

It is because of the reason that I know this thing that there is nothing more profitable than that of holding. I only sell at the time of need.
I think you are right about the price of bitcoins. I think that the right time to sell is never. One should consider the selling of cryptocurrencies as a permanent loss at his side .I do not believe in the price fluctuation stress and  many other factors that provoke a sense of selling time in the owner. One should keep hold of his currency that could result in him becoming a billionaire at the end.

I don't think that people will never sell their coins as and even if you will never sell then how you gonna become billionaire and even at that time you will think of holding it to sell when you become multi billionaire and holding it too long is very risky as no one knows what will be the scenario in future so its always good to sell it at higher profits and buy it back at the dip.
Everyone should set some target with bitcoin in order to make sure that they are going in loss or profit with bitcoin. Moreover this will help them to sell of their coin at right time.

Those people who are holding bitcoin with blank minds often don’t sell off bitcoin when the prices are damn high. In the way they miss the chance of enjoying huge profits with bitcoin. Setting a goal is essential for achieving it.

Markzuckertion

Activity: 99

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:04:03 AM

Sell the coming year because there is a BIG chance that crypto will whack the charts!
As what I've heard, the value of Bitcoin will increase in 2018, this is the great chance to sell it. Thinking that its value will rise into $10,000 and up, it will really be a good deal to gain a high profit and if you still not satisfied with the value, go and hold it because it will still rise that you will not be expected.
Its impossible to predict bitcoin prices, Its no matter of year but its about the highest price that bitcoin can reach in that period. I mean after bitcoin price is pump there will be dump , the specualtors need to gain profit. Sell it at the higest orice is the best time, then buy it again  Grin.

vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:34:10 AM

It depends. If it is a new coin, I will set about 10% profit to sell. If that is an old coin, I will sell after it rises.
If you are low on money and need it in an emergency than you should study the situation and take steps according to it. You shouldn't sell all your bitcoins at once, yes it will give you profit but the profit will not be very big. You should keep some of them with yourself if selling bitcoin is not giving you profit. Also if it is giving you fine profit, then sell them and when you are stable than invest more in bitcoin.

kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:50:27 AM

It depends. If it is a new coin, I will set about 10% profit to sell. If that is an old coin, I will sell after it rises.
If you are low on money and need it in an emergency than you should study the situation and take steps according to it. You shouldn't sell all your bitcoins at once, yes it will give you profit but the profit will not be very big. You should keep some of them with yourself if selling bitcoin is not giving you profit. Also if it is giving you fine profit, then sell them and when you are stable than invest more in bitcoin.
We must pay attention to our condition when we want to sell bitcoin. When we see a loophole for profit, then we can sell some of our bitcoin. Or we also sell bitcoin when we need fast money. 
 There are only two of it in my opinion, when it is possible to get a profit or when we need fast money.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:04:01 AM

Yes it will surely increase in 2018 and also 2018 might be year of altcoins as ETH and Litecoin has progressed well in these days even though there have been decline in value of ETH and Litecoin recently but that's how crypto works and I would suggest not to sell bitcoin unless it is really necessary or emergency.

Am I spamming? Report me!
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:09:41 AM

Exactly. There is a time you just need money for some emergencies. You will forego all the indices and just sell. At such time, though, you will look at the %.

Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:29:57 AM

Now is the tme tosell Not since i misplaced hope in altc in or crypto globe. But when at any time have a bad new we are able to sell and buy later on.io
I am only sell whe i need a money for emergency, like for my tuition fee i am sell imediatley some of my coins so i can pay my own tuition fee, and i am selling my coins when the value of it is totally increasing very well but if my coins dont increase i will just hold it until the value of it will increase.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
dawer49

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:14:45 AM

I will sell my bitcoin if i need money.
I prefer to sell coins when I reach my daily profit targets. But,  if you feel get profit,  you should sell some because altcoin price is fluctuative. Its very difficult to predicted.

TOKENOMY — TOKEN SALE IN JANUARY 2018
The token revolution starts right here (https://tokenomy.com)
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: