Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:09:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78861 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 06:24:05 PM

anyone ever getting staking to work? mine still wont
Nope, my fly wallet in over 2 months never staked! I know these guys don't want this made public, but it's the truth! I don't know about the new Las Vegas Wallet, I guess when I finally get coins in it, will see Smiley

peace,
Rick

How big are your coin stacks? The smaller they are, the longer it takes to mint.
Stacks of two hundred coins takes about 8-10 days. Smaller amounts, could take a lot
longer to stake.

Peace, Dennis

I have only 30fly in my wallet, and wallet has ben stucked 8 days for staking. I did not send for swap, now again going to staking and i can't withdraw

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:50:29 PM

Nope, my fly wallet in over 2 months never staked! I know these guys don't want this made public, but it's the truth! I don't know about the new Las Vegas Wallet, I guess when I finally get coins in it, will see Smiley

peace,
Rick

How big are your coin stacks? The smaller they are, the longer it takes to mint.
Stacks of two hundred coins takes about 8-10 days. Smaller amounts, could take a lot
longer to stake.

Peace, Dennis

I have only 30fly in my wallet, and wallet has ben stucked 8 days for staking. I did not send for swap, now again going to staking and i can't withdraw

If they have not staked yet. And you want them not to stake? Then at top of wallet on left side says, File, Tools, and Help.
Click Tools and scroll down to encrypt wallet. Click encrypt wallet, choose an easy password to remember, and also write
it down. Next go to Files and click that and scroll down to back up wallet. Click back up wallet. Then you can close wallet
and reopen wallet. After wallet is opened, you have the option of opening wallet for POS or leaving just open. It will mature
coins in wallet that are in the process of maturing. Also when you want to send coins you have to input your password
to send them to yourself or somewhere else.

Peace, Dennis

midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:31:54 AM

peace,
Rick

longer to stake.

Peace, Dennis

I have a wallet with a 1000 or so FLY in it, as soon as I find it I will start staking to move the block chain.
I will probably end up losing it all, as it will be the last wallet staking.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:09:16 AM

I have a wallet with a 1000 or so FLY in it, as soon as I find it I will start staking to move the block chain.
Actually, Vegas is keeping the swapped coins staking to move the chain.
As you know, it takes 7 days for the coins to mature so, that is why the chain
moves a lot of blocks and then, gets stalled until they mature again.

MM - don't stake - just get a swap address and then, send them to Vegas.
        As the chain moves, they will clear. Mine took 10 days and Vegas is
        extending the swap due to this known problem.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:40:30 PM

I see many of you have concerns about getting your fly sent to me on time. The fly network was built  around anti-inflation. I still like the anti inflation measures that were added to fly, and its one of the lowest inflation coins out, while still rewarding 25% pos per year (including superblocks). These same anti inflation measures cause the chain to move slow. So, as Ive stated before I will be flexible on the "count down" because I understand the fly wallet is very difficult to stake, and was made this way on purpose to keep it rare. Anyway, please show me an effort by PMing me your Vegas coin address, and I will return you your fly address to send your fly ready to burn. I am staking this wallet, and all stakes will go to the fly burn address. Anyone that makes an effort to swap will not be excluded.

I have locked the current poll, as its clear that the majority of users want to keep the cost of the Masternode at 1000 VGS. So that it will be.
In the next few days we will rollout some fixes for VGS, namely the masternode fix. As it stands now, the masternodes are not functioning. But there will be a  fix released in a few days for that. This keeps everything fair for everyone.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:41:54 PM

peace,
Rick

longer to stake.

Peace, Dennis

MM, I can assure you , you wont lose your fly. Anyone that makes an effort to swap will get their coins swapped.
Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
winmon

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:36:40 PM

but wow, not one single block confirmed since yesterday, and still have 100 to go...   

anything else we can do to help?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:54:42 PM

but wow, not one single block confirmed since yesterday, and still have 100 to go...   
anything else we can do to help?
You must just wait until Vegas' blocks mature. If you POS then you have to wait a zillion blocks again. Same happened top me. As his blocks mature, the chain will jump way ahead. I know patience. Ask your wife if she has any extra.
winmon

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:55:29 PM

haha...   no, she used it up before year 1

Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Straff34

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:36:43 PM

VGS Presstab block explorer

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/VGS/index.php

So when can we see VGS on coinexchange.io ?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:05:51 PM

So when can we see VGS on coinexchange.io ?

I am actually going to speak with them today about getting VGS listed. They already said they would list VGS. After looking at all of the exchanges, coinexchange.io is by far the easiest, fastest,  and least expensive way to go. I am aiming for Bittrex, and that goal is achieved through only 1 thing and thats volume!

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:36:50 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 05:20:16 PM by vegasguy

Ok so I found a problem after looking at Presstabs explorer. Its the inflation. Fly coin held its value because of anti inflationary measures put in place. The only reason its dumping now , its because the fly wallet is in maintenance mode on yobit, and people are in panic that they cannot get their funds out fast enough before the swap. I am FULLY aware of the troubles with the fly coin chain stalled, and have used my own personal wallet, as wallet as the swap wallet to bring the chain moving again. It could take a few days. Im on top of it. I am also extending the swap for 30 more days because of this. I dont want anyone left out of the swap. . I dont want the same stringent anti inflation measures put in place in VGS, in fact, I want the opposite. I want a secure, and fast moving chain. But after looking at our new explorer, I am seeing that the structure of the rewards are averaging 123% per year!!!

If this is not changed, it will kill this coin! To my knowledge no coin has survived long term (2+ years) with 100%+ inflation and still held most of its value. Fly coin was 50% for most of its first year and held its value nicely. Then the second year we dropped down to 25%. So We have an update ready to go to trigger the masternodes. I have no choice but to hard fork it to reduce the inflation. I know , I know, Im sorry. Its for your financial interest, and mine. We can probably get away with 50% inflation at most, and the reason is because of such a low coin supply right now. 50% is proven to hold for a year (see the awesome DMD coin). I am open to 35% inflation per year also. Remember , higher interest is NOT always best because it causes massive inflation. There are so many coins out there they are worthless. BUT, at the same time, very low rewards , do not attract buyers and miners. So its a balance. I would normally put up a poll, but this needs to be changed. For now I will fork it this way, and if the community disagrees, I will gladly put up a poll with many different options. I will put the fork out at a few hundred blocks, so everyone has time to get on the correct wallet version.

POW rewards per block (1st year): .25 VGS / POS reward .125 VGS

I going to be straight... I still dont know why we have a random 1 VGS reward blocks, and Im not sure if to leave this or not. I welcome your feedback and ideas.

Vegas

glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:12:31 PM

that means ?

Hardfork and Coins mined till now = gone ? ( Startover from 0 )

or Forking and Orphaned/ Rejected

damn i mined for 1 MN (1000) about 2 Weeks and got about 700-750 till now

Cause not 1 VGS POW as stated ...
Edit :

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/VGS/address.php?address=VJBYUqErc8buzoA9Am28biZuJcyEW1XwE4
Pool

Straff34

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:08:50 PM

I totally agree with you vegasguy.
Do what VGS need's for be strongest as possible. 
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:09:41 PM

that means ?

Hardfork and Coins mined till now = gone ? ( Startover from 0 )

or Forking and Orphaned/ Rejected

damn i mined for 1 MN (1000) about 2 Weeks and got about 700-750 till now

Cause not 1 VGS POW as stated ...
Edit :

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/VGS/address.php?address=VJBYUqErc8buzoA9Am28biZuJcyEW1XwE4
Pool

Glen I need to work with you closely, so no one loses their coins. I will be meeting with my team today about this, and come up with a solution, so no one loses their coins.

Vegas

glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:22:31 PM

Nevermind , mining alone on Pool :-)

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:24:19 PM

Fly wallet is moving again and will continue to move, as I "split block" the swap wallet and my personal wallet into smaller blocks.

An update will be coming soon to get the Masternodes working. As soon  as they are verified, I am thinking to use https://masternodes.pro/ for our MN explorer.

Vegas

midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:16:34 PM

Fly wallet is moving again and will continue to move, as I "split block" the swap wallet and my personal wallet into smaller blocks.

An update will be coming soon to get the Masternodes working. As soon  as they are verified, I am thinking to use https://masternodes.pro/ for our MN explorer.

Vegas

Vegas, I opened my wallet to staking to help move the blockchain.

I will move coins as they mature.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:46:22 PM

Vegas

Vegas, I opened my wallet to staking to help move the blockchain.

I will move coins as they mature.

Hey MM, please send only 1 batch. I am updating the coindown and adding 30 more days (total of 60 from start).

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:47:42 PM

I spoke earlier about adjusting the rewards as we are inflating at 120% per year.  Ok I have consulted with the team. I dont want to hard fork the coin at this time. I want as LEAST forks as possible. We are fortunate that the fly coin supply is only 247,000 and can withstand  a few months of 120% per year inflation because the supply is so low. So we are testing the masternode system now on testnet. So the next wallet released soon will activate the masternodes.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: