Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:49:29 AM

All my FLYcoin have been sent in and I have received Las Vegas Coin in return.  Now just waiting on the Master Node fix. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 10:35:52 PM

Thanks you vegas, I have now received all the VGS equivalent for the fly I sent. Now, they are in my wallet 24 hours how do I stake them? And what the heck is Obfuscation?

thanks,
Rick

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:22:13 AM

YoBits wallet is still in maintenance and they haven't replied to my ticket. Hope they get their sh...t together soon.
I'll swap asap when I can get my FLY coins out from that potatoe-exchange.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:48:03 AM

YoBits wallet is still in maintenance and they haven't replied to my ticket. Hope they get their sh...t together soon.
I'll swap asap when I can get my FLY coins out from that potatoe-exchange.

Yobit is pretty bad with tickets. I have a ticket from couple months ago and it still open.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:12:19 PM

I have sent 2 messages to Yobit and spoke to admin on Yobit chat about the fly wallet. It DOES take them weeks sometimes to bring the wallets back on line.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:15:06 PM

I have purposefully held off asking coinexchange.io from listing us. Here is why... within a couple of days the wallet that activates the masternodes will be released. So If I give them the current source now, they will just have to update the wallet again. Thanks for understanding.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:25:40 PM

So right now we are st 120% interest per year. It will Not stay this way!! Perhaps in a few months it will be changed to about 25%. The purpose of the high inflation is to attract investors and reward early adopters.

Vegas

winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:38:58 PM

Finally sync'd FLY wallet and sent coins to burn......glad that's over!  

Look forward to multiplying vegascoins....more interesting than watching flies multiply, I bet......  Wink

Good move not making exchange update wallet twice in short order! 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 09:31:46 PM

Hi again, how do we stake VGS in our wllets and what is Obfuscation?

thanks,
Rick

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:19:29 PM

thanks,
Rick

The staking does work. However some people need to add staking=1 to their lasvegascoin.conf file. This will be fixed with the next wallet release. Then open your wallet and click on tools -->unlock wallet and make sure the box that says staking is checked, thats all. As far as "obfuscation" that is the "stealth send", and will be reworded in a future wallet fix to "stealth send".

Vegas

winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:41:46 AM

wondering if anybody wants to sell a few coins directly cuz not on an exchange yet; PM me with price/amount if interested.
Thanks!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:08:41 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 03:37:30 AM by glen123

does anybody noted since 1 week this massive  HIGH Diff ?

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/VGS/index.php
i notice that MUCH more POS than POW moving the Chain .

since POS kicked in the Diff went up up n away . i rechecked both Pools ( stated OP ) and cant find Miners to Push DIFF so massive high

is there an POS/POW Difficulity Problem ?

cause POW (Miners ) cannot compete with POS (Miners )
or must push immens high POwer to compensate ..

eg . 4,237,701 kh/s produce around 9 ! VGS per Day @ Current Difficulty    4,829.15070218
and 52,370.76 MH/s Net Hashrate  ( only around 5-6 MHS on both Pools ) so someone Solo ?

this cant be real .

according to Blockexplorer mostly Blocks are POS !

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:47:20 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 04:38:54 AM by vegasguy

does anybody noted since 1 week this massive  HIGH Diff ?

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/VGS/index.php
i notice that MUCH more POS than POW moving the Chain .

since POS kicked in the Diff went up up n away . i rechecked both Pools ( stated OP ) and cant find Miners to Push DIFF so massive high

is there an POS/POW Difficulity Problem ?

cause POW (Miners ) cannot compete with POS (Miners )
or must push immens high POwer to compensate ..

eg . 4,237,701 kh/s produce around 9 ! VGS per Day @ Current Difficulty    4,829.15070218
and 52,370.76 MH/s Net Hashrate  ( only around 5-6 MHS on both Pools ) so someone Solo ?

this cant be real .

according to Blockexplorer mostly Blocks are POS !

Ok, so I have clearly stated that the coin is POS V3. In POS V3 there is no coin age. Clearly there are more people staking the coin , than there are mining. There is no problem. In POS 2.0, there was coin age, coin weight, and min stake ages. Also in the antiquated POS V2.0 , the POW difficulty was completely separate from POS difficulty. Now POS and POW difficulty run together and are always the same. Its the way it is now. So, launching a new coin on old antiquated technology made no sense at all. One idea to keep things balanced is to raise the POW reward to encourage more miners to mine it. The problem then becomes inflation. So the other option is restructuring the POW & POS rewards. A suggestion could be setting the POW reward at .75 VGS and the POS reward at .25 VGS per block, and the Jackblock remains 1 VGS. The rewards WILL be lowered as they are too high and I dont want the coin inflating too fast. My aim is 25%-50% inflation for year one. I welcome any ideas and feedback. Im still balancing this coin.

With regard to the 52,000+ Mhs net hashrate, there are only 2 pools, and they dont even come anything close to this hashrate, so therefore a massive farm is solomining it, pushing the diff even higher.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:52:17 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 01:13:23 PM by vegasguy

Guys Ive updated the OP with the following information regarding the Swap wallet/Community wallet AKA : Cashiers cage. Here is a copy from the OP.

The community wallet (AKA Cashiers cage) will serve many many functions:
* FIRST AND FOREMOST, THIS ADDRESS WILL NEVER CHANGE!!! *
The reason it will never change, is because when the swap ends, and I need to send money to an address, It is my duty to post a full explanation about the tx, and I WANT you to QUESTION ANY/ALL txs from this wallet in public! *
The wallet belongs to YOU, NOT ME!! I am simply the "treasurer", and HOLD the wallet, but I am forbidden to receive funds from it for any reason.
The next function it will serve is to coordinate the swap. All funds sent to users will come from only this address.
The wallet is being staked, because if does not, it WILL run out! The "Cashiers cage" will be used for many many purposes including, but not limited to:
Development, Graphic work, promotions, and giveaways and anything that will make Las Vegas coin the best it can be.
The VGS is packed with so many features, most people dont even know what it does. So as part of the give away, I will be asking questions about the wallet, and the FIRST person that answers correctly on the VGS thread will get VGS coins!
Then the answers will be posted on the OP under wallet features!! You must do a name claim on the presstab explorer and hold at least 100 VGS to participate, and be rewarded.
<HINT!>: If you dont want to show all of your coins, then create another address and and send 1/2 of your coins to it and claim it.

So in simplicity, the "cashiers cage" starts out as the premine wallet to swap coins from fly to Las Vegas coins. The remainder when the swap ends in about 45 days will become the community wallet, and will be used for the purposes listed above.

Everyone that sent in the fly has received their Las Vegas coins and there is 60,000 VGS remaining in the swap/community wallet. I know for a fact there is still one large holder with about 33,000 +/- fly. That will leave us with a balance in the swap/cashiers cage about 27,000 VGS, and I know there is still more people that need to swap. We originally premined 220,000 coins for the swap.

With regard to inflation, we are inflating quite fast. We started on July 10th, and in 19 days we have added 3409 coins. This is adding 179 coins per day to the money supply! This is much more than I wanted. This is about 5400 coins a month or about 65,000 coins per year. Not terrible inflation. This would put us about 300,000 +/- total money supply in about a year.  Still a very low money supply. Maybe I am over cautious when it comes to inflation, but then Ive seen the devastation to lots of coins due to inflation.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

Guys, I updated the countdown. I ended it on August 31st 2017 at midnight PST. That is about 33 days from now. If anyone feels this is still not enough time, plz let me know. I want to ensure anyone that makes an effort to swap,  is able to. PLEASE EVERYONE, simply open your wallet, you dont have to unlock it, in fact dont, this will just delay your swap, but it should add extra nodes.

Vegas

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:38:49 PM

thanks,
Rick

The staking does work. However some people need to add staking=1 to their lasvegascoin.conf file. This will be fixed with the next wallet release. Then open your wallet and click on tools -->unlock wallet and make sure the box that says staking is checked, thats all. As far as "obfuscation" that is the "stealth send", and will be reworded in a future wallet fix to "stealth send".

Vegas

@vegasguy - so I have staking=1 in the lasvegascoin.conf file and I am fully synced however the wallet constantly says "staking is not active".  Wallet is unlocked and box check marked for staking.  Any ideas?  The wallet is constantly trying to update masternodes with no luck.

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:55:56 PM

thanks,
Rick

Vegas

@vegasguy - so I have staking=1 in the lasvegascoin.conf file and I am fully synced however the wallet constantly says "staking is not active".  Wallet is unlocked and box check marked for staking.  Any ideas?  The wallet is constantly trying to update masternodes with no luck.

Use the command 'getinfo' and it it shows
"staking status" : "Staking Active",
then you are staking. The green circle in the lower right hand corner is mostly grey/ghosted but the wallet does stake. Seems that it goes green for a brief second but turns off as it keeps trying to sync matsternodes/winners/ect.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:39:15 PM

thanks,
Rick

Vegas

Ok thank you Pokey, my long time friend, and supporter. Looks like another small bug to squash. Anyway, until a fix is out, here is a simply way to verify if you are in staking mode or not...

Go into console and type "getinfo" and see staking status.

Hope this helps.

Vegas

Ortek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:52:59 PM

That actually looks pretty good, thanks for that Smiley
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:29:09 PM

thanks,
Rick

Vegas

Use the command 'getinfo' and it it shows
"staking status" : "Staking Active",
then you are staking. The green circle in the lower right hand corner is mostly grey/ghosted but the wallet does stake. Seems that it goes green for a brief second but turns off as it keeps trying to sync matsternodes/winners/ect.

hrmm - ok - mine definitely says staking - not active.  Is there a console command to activate it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: