Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:42:24 PM

With regard to POW and POS diff running together, I would like to hear some thoughts on what you guys think about this. Agreed is very different. It DOES have its advantages. It just needs to be more balanced. We wont be a target of multipools or gigantic solominers. Does the POW reward need to be raised? If so, to what? If you want the POW reward raised to attract miners, what should it be raised to? Do you want me to make a poll for pow reward 2,3,4,5?

Please give feedback.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tkari

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:49:01 PM

how bout getting the pos working first (don't excuse the pun).  maybe the masternodes too. 

HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:57:50 PM

With regard to POW and POS diff running together, I would like to hear some thoughts on what you guys think about this. Agreed is very different. It DOES have its advantages. It just needs to be more balanced. We wont be a target of multipools or gigantic solominers. Does the POW reward need to be raised? If so, to what? If you want the POW reward raised to attract miners, what should it be raised to? Do you want me to make a poll for pow reward 2,3,4,5?

Please give feedback.

Vegas

Yes, having both does have its advantages. There are several coins out there that do this and they do work quite well IMO. I know of one that has a block reward of POW at 2.5 and POS at 10. Works well. Never had any troubles and by having both the chain is quite secure. I have never seen a fork on it...EVER.
winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:44:28 PM

First I've heard about this new grandiose idea for a new exchange:

https://wcex.co/?ref=HU98goA

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:22:30 AM

Thanks winmon. Im still looking at a few different exchanges.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:45:34 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 07:07:49 AM by vegasguy

how bout getting the pos working first (don't excuse the pun).  maybe the masternodes too.  

Ok guys.. while waiting for the latest hotfix to bake, Im bored watching the oven. So lets play our favorite Las Vegas based game "wack a troll" Wink

@tkari, you got on this ride with me 2 years ago. Now, Ive stopped this bus multiple times, and unlocked the door to let you out, but you refuse to leave. Do I need to "help you out the door" with one foot on the gas, and the other in your ass? What are you? A masochist? If I want any more shit out of you, Ill squeeze your face.

I see your account was created in 2013, and you have contributed a grand total of of 51 messages in 4 years!?!? LOL

Glen , the pool OP says

Is this real?

Yes!! Did you not read the big warning sign at the gate???

@Cryptonit. You, sir of all people know I have a punch that hits so hard, it will knock you through the wall, and into the next room. Remember, YOU came to MY house, and wanted to play Wink

So , Ive often wondered who is putting out all of these shit coins on Yobit. I dug very deep , and finally I found a hidden linked video of YOU, on Youtube admitting , and actually laughing about it. For those of you not fluent in Spanish, I have done my due diligence of translating it for you.  Cryptonit, the camera does not lie. You are unmasked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

Now, back to the music... play it LOUD!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmEJZofz2s

If you even laughed once, your ok in my book Smiley

Have a great day everyone, and stay cool, even in..................

Vegas................................................... BABY!   Cool

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 12:43:48 PM

u understand the codebase u use PIVX was never meant to run POW and POS at same time
it started with POW and it switched to POS

thats the reason POW is fucked up diff wise because it have to compete with POS generated blocks

the only logical solution is to shut down POW

Agreed, there are some issues with the PIVX code, but even with the issues, its a fantastic wallet. I am very excited about your DMDV3 release. Care to share with us, what codebase its from? Wink

u understand the codebase u use PIVX was never meant to run POW and POS at same time.

Yup. Pow was added by US. I have also proven that POW AND POS can exist is the PIVX codebase. See, for progress and innovation to be made in crypto there are those of us that will try new things and try different things. I suppose I could have cloned litecoin and released it as Las Vegas coin, but I am quite sure I didnt need to do a poll to ask if this is what the community wanted, OR if they wanted to get a feature packed wallet with all of the latest technology.

Ok so POW and POS diff run together in VGS. Is this wrong? I love it. I think its VERY innovative... However it does need some balancing. One consideration was to raise the POW reward as it stands right now, POS gets almost all the blocks. So, I like the diff "riding together". Its innovative, it just needs balancing.

To my knowledge I am not aware of any coin that has working POW , POS and masternodes. Not saying there are not any, but I am quite sure if this coin exists, it is very few. I will get ALL working. I know many have tried and failed at this. I will succeed, it just may take a few tries Smiley

Vegas

POW/POS and masternode is sure possible just in my opinion not a desired combination

DMDv3 did after analyzing POS3 ability and security gains
remove POW from its concept very fast
and we are very happy to get rid of this energy waste

more details u can find here

DMDv3 whitepaper:
https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:15:00 PM

Glen , the pool OP says

Is this real?

LOL , it seems Vegas hits a Lucky Day and Party ON .   :-)

Must be a funny Day/Night ...   

Grin Grin

Cheers !

tkari

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:08:13 PM

how bout getting the pos working first (don't excuse the pun).  maybe the masternodes too.  

Ok guys.. while waiting for the latest hotfix to bake, Im bored watching the oven. So lets play our favorite Las Vegas based game "wack a troll" Wink

@tkari, you got on this ride with me 2 years ago. Now, Ive stopped this bus multiple times, and unlocked the door to let you out, but you refuse to leave. Do I need to "help you out the door" with one foot on the gas, and the other in your ass? What are you? A masochist? If I want any more shit out of you, Ill squeeze your face.

I see your account was created in 2013, and you have contributed a grand total of of 51 messages in 4 years!?!? LOL

Glen , the pool OP says

Is this real?

@Cryptonit. You, sir of all people know I have a punch that hits so hard, it will knock you through the wall, and into the next room. Remember, YOU came to MY house, and wanted to play Wink

So , Ive often wondered who is putting out all of these shit coins on Yobit. I dug very deep , and finally I found a hidden linked video of YOU, on Youtube admitting , and actually laughing about it. For those of you not fluent in Spanish, I have done my due diligence of translating it for you.  Cryptonit, the camera does not lie. You are unmasked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

@Vegasguy

Legendary:  remarkable enough to be famous; very well known.

Let’s look at a few of your “legendary” contributions.

FLY—status-fail, only thing legendary here was the number of forks, especially the one to save your lost coins. 
XDE2—status-who cares.  Legendary? nope. But it has the most beautiful crypto wallet ever created. 
VGS—status-pending.   Wallet broke, masternodes don’t work, can’t buy fly for swap because fly wallet is broke.  No exchange.   Legendary? Nope.
Yobit Pump Alert--status-worthless.   How many subscriptions have you sold? Legendary-hardly.

The only thing you’re legendary at is being a prick.   Keep up the legendary work.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:27:34 PM

Ok guys, the test wallet staked and confirmed working, and staking. So that will be released very soon. There is still a small bug in the startup we are looking into , but I wanted to get this fix out , so we can continue to stake the network.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:51:39 PM

** WALLET UPDATE **

Ok guys, thanks for your patience. We wanted to triple test this is working. POS confirmed working with this release. The green POS arrow now turns on and off when POS is active, and displays correctly "staking is active". Also no need for staking=1 in the lasvegascoin.conf file. Lots of nice little fixes. Thank you all for your patience!! It says V.10 in the git, Ignore, will fix Version #'s soon.

https://github.com/LasVegasGuy/LasVegasCoin/releases/tag/v1.0

Vegas

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:28:52 PM

OP is quite incomplete as author said. So are there any exhcnage for this apart from previous FLY coin?
glen123
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:21:16 PM

why in the Hell must be Devs Wallet ( CashiersCage ) Staking to move the Chain ?
it only lift the Diff in INCREDIBLE Highs ..

winmon

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:09:09 PM

I think the coin is supposed to have "no minimum stake time".....no?

If that is true, would not the wallet begin staking upon opening?

Or is it "no minimum stake amount"??    If so, what is min stake time?

Not complaining, just want to know........

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
glen123
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:38:37 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 10:19:19 PM by glen123

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/VGS/chain.php

if you can see its not really possible to compete POW/POS  ( AND )  it shows me only that RICHEST Wallets  get the Chance for Staking .

not good for this Crypto , looks like not a really good balanced Coin.
Miners wont mine cause they CANT reach the POS Wallets . small POS Wallet got nothing cause not any Chance for catching the Block

Its like Realworld where SuperRich PPL own 95% and get richer ...
That shows me that POS V3 isnt a good Choice ( even if its oldscool and outdated ) for balancing POW/POS

Wondering how Masternode will work here .

just my 2 Cents

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:31:15 PM

Ok - I downloaded the new wallet.  I have a blue arrow now but no green arrow for staking.  I will give it some time to see what it does.  Thanks - pokeytex

winmon

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:40:39 PM

Ok - I downloaded the new wallet.  I have a blue arrow now but no green arrow for staking.  I will give it some time to see what it does.  Thanks - pokeytex

Yeah, I've been running the wallet for about 6 hours now, no staking arrow.....hovering over it says "staking is not active".  Have the blue checkmark saying the wallet is synchronized.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:29:29 AM

Sent you my info Vegas for swap. Thanks.
winmon

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:12:19 PM

No minimum stake time, or no minimum stake amount?

in any event, new wallet still not staking after nearly 24 hours  Sad

(and i tried "staking=1" in config file also)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tkari

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:33:39 PM

No minimum stake time, or no minimum stake amount?

in any event, new wallet still not staking after nearly 24 hours  Sad

(and i tried "staking=1" in config file also)

Have your tried nuking everything except wallet.dat, open wallet, close wallet, add staking=1 to config.  reopen wallet, sync, unlock with box checked.   This is what I did and it worked.   I'm still on last version of wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: