Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78832 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:26:11 PM

Ok.. guys was busy yesterday at my office, but back with you. Will answer your questions and comments soon. Thanks.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:50:59 PM

OP is quite incomplete as author said. So are there any exhcnage for this apart from previous FLY coin?

Thank you for your question. It looks like I can post the wallet to an exchange. I have considered many options for an exchange and It looks like it came down to Nova and Coinexchange.io. Nova was eliminated when they wanted 1 btc to list or .4 btc to vote. Yes , I would love to be on the big exchanges. However, VGS needs to prove its volume first, then we can decide. Does anyone else have ideas other than Coinexchange.io ??  Please note, I have spoken with Coinexchange.io and they have already said they would list us for free!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:02:15 PM

why in the Hell must be Devs Wallet ( CashiersCage ) Staking to move the Chain ?
it only lift the Diff in INCREDIBLE Highs ..

Agreed Glen. This is why I am very transparent, and always let users know what Im doing, especially when it comes to the community wallet (AKA Cashiers coin). Its so users can clearly see what its doing at all times. I am in full agreement with you. There is no need to stake the community wallet, as all its doing is spiking the difficulty. I have shut it down , and might open it for a small time for about a few hours a week. So, as everyone can see, we have a very unique system, where the diff is the same for POW & POS. BOTH are very important to the security of a coin, and if there is an imbalance, one will suffer. Right now, its clearf that the system strongly favors pow.

My plan:

I love the diff the same for POW & POS, but its severely imbalanced. I was staking the community wallet causing the diff to spike horribly. Ive shut down the cashiers cage wallet, an d will stake it for a perhaps a few hours each week. Now the cashiers cage wallet is shut down, I need to wait and see how this affects pow and pos. Then, I will post a poll asking what I want the new POW reward to be. It will be higher than the POS reward to bring things into balance again. Thank you for your feedback.

Vegas

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:30:13 PM

Nova 0.1 - but needs 250 votes. That should be easy

Also YoloBit is also 0.1BTC
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:02:14 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 05:41:53 PM by vegasguy

Ok.. Ive had fly coin on Yobit for 2 years, and the wallet constantly goes into maintenance without reason. Its a very common problem with 80% of coins on Yobit. So if we can get atleast 15 people here to say they will vote, then I will pay for Nova. For now I think there is no harm getting us listed on Coinexchange.io

We might be able to list on Nova, as they have "Vegas coin" which was created in 2014. "Vegas coin" is NOT the same coin as "Las Vegas coin".   Some users proposed that we list VGS there and trade it against VCS (Vegas coin).

This is "Vegas coin (VCS): https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VGC/

UPDATE: Just sent the wallet to coinexchange.io, they said we will be listed on there "in a few days"

We can still look at adding nova, or when we get volume, go for Bittrex.

Vegas  

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:20:42 PM

I think the coin is supposed to have "no minimum stake time".....no?

If that is true, would not the wallet begin staking upon opening?

Or is it "no minimum stake amount"??    If so, what is min stake time?

Not complaining, just want to know........

There is really no min stake time, but I have noticed when the wallet is first "unlocked for staking", it does take a few minutes to start staking.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:30:14 PM

YOBIT FLY WALLET ONLINE!!!

Guys, if you have fly coin on yobit, withdraw now!! If you buy fly to trade for Las Vegas coin, then withdraw them, DONT leave them on yobit, as i can assure you the wallet WILL go back into maintenance.

Vegas

winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:33:38 PM

Ok.. Ive had fly coin on Yobit for 2 years, and the wallet constantly goes into maintenance without reason. Its a very common problem with 80% of coins on Yobit. So if we can get atleast 15 people here to say they will vote, then I will pay for Nova. For now I think there is no harm getting us listed on Coinexchange.io

We might be able to list on Nova, as they have "Vegas coin" which was created in 2014. "Vegas coin" is NOT the same coin as "Las Vegas coin".   Some users proposed that we list VGS there and trade it against VCS (Vegas coin).

Vegas  

I can vote.....as long as there is no "voter ID"  lmao

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Straff34

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:55:32 PM

You can count on me also to vote on Nova
Straff34

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:32:18 PM

Maybe you should reconsider your choice if you want a high volume,
 whitout Cryptopia and Yobit you might have a really low volume.

Volume on the last 24h

Coinexchange :      21 BTC
Novaexchange:     280 BTC
Cryptopia :          815 BTC
Yobit :              2116 BTC   

freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:33:50 PM

UPDATE: Just sent the wallet to coinexchange.io, they said we will be listed on there "in a few days"

Vegas  

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
freegold

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:39:32 PM

Hi vegas,
Sure I'll support VGS on Nova! Also, I'll let the cryptochat folks know when it's up for voting! Well, downloaded the new wallet this morning 10am (my time) did everything that was stated above with it and it's now been 2 and 1/2 hours and still not staking. I will let it run and see if it does a little later and let you know.

peace

Vegas  

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
winmon

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:31:30 PM

OMG

I just found this in Vegas' message 423:

"By clearing the roaming/Lasvegascoin folder of ALL files except wallet.dat and lasvegascoin.conf, and resyncing using -zapwallettxes=1 (in a windows shortcut), I have not had one error since. That was a couple of weeks ago. Double check you are also on v2.2.102 (latest)."

The important words:     "CHECK TO SEE YOU ARE ALSO ON V2.2.102"

I go to the OP, download the wallet.

Install this wallet, reinstall it 3 times, keep having problems trying to make it stake.  2 days wasted.

I finally look at the debug tab in the wallet, and what does it say?  "v2.2.99.0-gcbcb549"

So I guess all this time i have been using an old wallet.

If you can't get the wallet from the OP..........  or worse  yet,  you get an old wallet from the OP.........    

Hope this will be a time saver for others.  I still don't know where the "real", "new" wallet is....  the V2.2.102.

Or am I missing something else, cuz i still don't stake.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:43:06 PM

OMG

I just found this in Vegas' message 423:

"By clearing the roaming/Lasvegascoin folder of ALL files except wallet.dat and lasvegascoin.conf, and resyncing using -zapwallettxes=1 (in a windows shortcut), I have not had one error since. That was a couple of weeks ago. Double check you are also on v2.2.102 (latest)."

The important words:     "CHECK TO SEE YOU ARE ALSO ON V2.2.102"

I go to the OP, download the wallet.

Install this wallet, reinstall it 3 times, keep having problems trying to make it stake.  2 days wasted.

I finally look at the debug tab in the wallet, and what does it say?  "v2.2.99.0-gcbcb549"

So I guess all this time i have been using an old wallet.

If you can't get the wallet from the OP..........  or worse  yet,  you get an old wallet from the OP.........    

Hope this will be a time saver for others.  I still don't know where the "real", "new" wallet is....  the V2.2.102.

Or am I missing something else, cuz i still don't stake.

Ok... the latest wallet is ALWAYS on the OP.

The latest wallet is here: https://github.com/LasVegasGuy/LasVegasCoin/releases/tag/v1.0 (Ignore the 1.0 tag, will fix this tag soon)

Released July 31st 2017.
This was the POS fix. If your not staking, you NEED this fix!

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:46:34 PM

Well, downloaded the new wallet this morning 10am (my time) did everything that was stated above with it and it's now been 2 and 1/2 hours and still not staking. I will let it run and see if it does a little later and let you know

Just released a wallet about 24 hours ago. See post above, or download from the OP.

Vegas

winmon

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:22:10 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 08:51:06 PM by winmon

Well, downloaded the new wallet this morning 10am (my time) did everything that was stated above with it and it's now been 2 and 1/2 hours and still not staking. I will let it run and see if it does a little later and let you know

Just released a wallet about 24 hours ago. See post above, or download from the OP.

Vegas

I'm sorry, but I think  you are really confused; if not, i am even more so.

I JUST downloaded the wallet, yet again, from the site you just posted (which is the same as the OP).
IT IS V2.2.99, and NOT 2.2.102 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ( i downloaded the .exe file, not source)

I DID FIND THE V 2.2.102, AS POSTED IN THIS THREAD, MSG #346, AND DOWNLOADED 2.2.102 FROM THE LINK THERE!
Here is msg 346 which contains a link to V2.2.102 (Kees git page):

Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin (VGS) Masternodes,Darksend,InstantX,25% POS, 24hr Min Stake
July 18, 2017, 02:58:30 PM
Reply with quote  #346
Repost: Everyone, I would urge you to check that you are on the latest wallet version: https://github.com/keesdewit82/LasVegasCoin/releases/tag/v2.2.102.0

Also I STRONGLY urge that once you are on this version, delete EVERYTHING from roaming/LasVegascoin (except wallet.dat), and resync while using the -zapwallettxes=1 command. This will ensure your wallet is clean and working.

Vegas

So, I did the cleanout of the folder, except the wallet.dat and the exe file and ZAPPED the wallet with -zapwallettxes=1 and sync'd the wallet.  It almost immediately goes back to syncing master nodes, then when sync'd the blue checkmark appears, but only stays for 2 seconds..........then the syncing begins again, and it takes about 20 seconds or so to sync... then after 2 seconds, it begins re-syncing again........until now, so i don't know how long it will continue.

SO:  Is it possible that the really new honest-to-goodness wallet on the OP  got overridden by an older version accidentally?  that's all I can see that would explain this.........  (note the v2.2.102 i found is on Kees github.)  

OR:   are you saying v 2.2.99 is NEWER than 2.2.102?Huh??

I hate to be obstinate here, and hate to disagree, but one of us is really effed up, lol.   thanks for your patience, and I am trying to be constructive, it is just frustrating as hell.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
winmon

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:48:41 PM

I know:  Someone clicked on the "Start Obfuscation" button!  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:57:47 PM

VEGAS.........can I get my swap details please? PM sent.

Grin

Thanks.
freegold

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 02:10:30 AM

Vegas

I'm sorry, but I think  you are really confused; if not, i am even more so.

I JUST downloaded the wallet, yet again, from the site you just posted (which is the same as the OP).
IT IS V2.2.99, and NOT 2.2.102 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ( i downloaded the .exe file, not source)

I DID FIND THE V 2.2.102, AS POSTED IN THIS THREAD, MSG #346, AND DOWNLOADED 2.2.102 FROM THE LINK THERE!
Here is msg 346 which contains a link to V2.2.102 (Kees git page):

Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin (VGS) Masternodes,Darksend,InstantX,25% POS, 24hr Min Stake
July 18, 2017, 02:58:30 PM
Reply with quote  #346
Repost: Everyone, I would urge you to check that you are on the latest wallet version: https://github.com/keesdewit82/LasVegasCoin/releases/tag/v2.2.102.0

Also I STRONGLY urge that once you are on this version, delete EVERYTHING from roaming/LasVegascoin (except wallet.dat), and resync while using the -zapwallettxes=1 command. This will ensure your wallet is clean and working.

Vegas

So, I did the cleanout of the folder, except the wallet.dat and the exe file and ZAPPED the wallet with -zapwallettxes=1 and sync'd the wallet.  It almost immediately goes back to syncing master nodes, then when sync'd the blue checkmark appears, but only stays for 2 seconds..........then the syncing begins again, and it takes about 20 seconds or so to sync... then after 2 seconds, it begins re-syncing again........until now, so i don't know how long it will continue.

SO:  Is it possible that the really new honest-to-goodness wallet on the OP  got overridden by an older version accidentally?  that's all I can see that would explain this.........  (note the v2.2.102 i found is on Kees github.)  

OR:   are you saying v 2.2.99 is NEWER than 2.2.102?Huh??

I hate to be obstinate here, and hate to disagree, but one of us is really effed up, lol.   thanks for your patience, and I am trying to be constructive, it is just frustrating as hell.

It's true, this "new" wallet is the first wallet released! The latest 16 days ago v2.2.102 is found is on Kees github and if you scroll down so is v 2.2.99!
Come clean with us, Vegas. Is VGS all smoke and mirrors? When will we get an actual working wallet?

IDrankThePotion

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:10:56 AM

Also, why are posts being deleted, are you trying to hide something?
I was reading one very interesting one about the OP's history a minute ago and now its gone.

This type of behavior does not help protect your reputation. Poor form.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: