Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:45:07 AM

It is all about having enough. Having enough to pay of your debts. Having enough to satisfy your hunger and needs. Having enough to help others. Getting rich is just a vague concept. You will never have an amount of wealth that will satisfy you. You will also want more and more. Just learn to be happy no matter what.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

Of course i think all of us dreamin to be rich,thats the reason why we have to workhard because we want to live happy because if you have huge money you can do all  what you want together with your family,you can provide what their needs and travel everywhere.

You work hard in search of a better life, yet life passes by and you never reach your objectives. You die as poor as you were, and have no life left. Richness is measured in time.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

Everyone in this world want to be rich!!! Not only on money but also with love, rich in knowledge, rich on ideas, as for me I love food that are rich one vitamin C!!!!

Everyone want to be rich  but not anyone can just be rich in one instant that's why many people strive in their work to become one, so don't worry someone will work for you.

Even if someone is rich ready they need to work to keep their richness on steady progress, some rich still work because they spend money also too much, and they need to sustain their richness, so don't worry they will need to find some work, if that's your problem.

And don't think too much, people who are given free food still control their diet its about discipline.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:55:42 AM

Most of the people wants to be rich almost all of them, but me I just want to earn extra income but if I will become a rich people someday, much better. Most of the people wants to be rich because they can buy whatever they want at any time and they can go wherever they want to go.
viavalenttt

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:04:14 AM

Gowns true and good point. So imagine I was barber.. but rich (no need to work, but I do it because I prefer it). Let's say what I earn We would send in totally to the community (police, fireman, etc). As it would be really dull or boring not to do anything at all at all.
But would this work? If you do, why are we not in such place already?
All the people would have to limit their needs, eg: one car in family, and not one car every member, plus weekend ferrari. Because if all barbers would have that, it could not work again Smiley
As long as all people would be wise, and not spending or needing too much, perhaps it could possibly work in some way.
But if every one of them would want to buy a platinum ring(s), we have limited gold in here and there.
Same as with mansion. Sure, not all of these would like it or buy it.
Although just see how the living cost (own put in place downtown) heading to the moon.
It can more and more expensive.. But sure, many people want to get away of metropolis and go to villages (for example I am working on this)

Anyway, this system is funny, because you work in drug store, to earn cash, and you simply spend that cash for drugs. (you work for bosses, for money you give out to those bosses), so it's interesting. Without bosses we could have it all for free basically. It's like, you go to work, accumulate cash, and buy a wooden fancy understructure. Instead buying wood and making that bed on your own, no need to pay cash for anyone's time.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:10:54 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Theres no people in this world would disagree to become rich,because every person in this world have an ambition  to become successful in his life and carrer and fullfil his dreams,and if bitcoin is only instrument to achieve our goal to become rich so be it,atleast our dreams will achieve in good ways,and not in illegall process.become rich is a big oppurtunity given,at least we use  this wealth in a good works.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:58:49 AM

Of course all of us here which is member of these forum are ideal investors of bitcoin. Someday if im going to recieve my bonus then hopefully I could buy some bitcoin for investments. And be rich like you guys do. And we could be able to buy some important things that could make life comfortable.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:37:47 AM

Ok every one wishes to be rich but not everyone get to reach position. We are given achance to live on earth once to have dreams because dreams are free things indeed forever. How could we change everything if not everything is changeable. How everyone be reach if the reality couldn't tell the same.?
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Anybody of us here wants to become rich but it does not mean that if we are one then we will just sit comfortably on our home and be like that for the rest of our lives. Billionaires out there still continue to work not just to gain more wealth but also to protect it. Not from burglars but from consuming everything by not doing anything.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
In reality everyone wants to be rich I know you also do but not everyone will be rich as we want. Life is unfair their are people who can live abundantly while some people live poor. If you are really determine to work hard to have a better living there's nothing wrong with that as long as you cannot harm other people it's okay.
playful69

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:12:36 AM

many people want to be incredibly wealthy. how you define "incredibly wealthy" is of course up to you--my incredibly wealthy may seem like pocket change to Floyd Mayweather jr. but you will never incredibly wealthy by living a "safe" (more on that in a moment) "positive work life balance", time-clock-punching professional life.
jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:20:41 AM

I think is not bad to be rich. Is there a problem if someone wants his best for his life. There's nothing wrong with that I guess because your just doing everything to have a better life, where you can have fun and some enjoyment. Me I always dream of having a better life , buying all the things I want to, going everywhere I wanted I just an instant and having a dream house with expensive cars that what's I always dream that I want to achieve now.
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:46:36 AM

almost everyone wants to get rich who does not want to get rich almost all this dream. almost everyone wants to get rich so you should not just dream your dreams to work so if we want to be rich we must finish the study so that we can achieve the sweet we dream to be rich

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
cristinaxx

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

Yes all of us want to be rich whose people don't like to be rich but it's difficult to be rich because we have lots of needs and we need to work hard for it.. And many people have different views and life style so many will not get rich no matter how working hard they are and some people are nice to others it's the only money they've got if someone needy comes to them they give what they have so it's not easy to be rich. Some of us also are oblige to give money to our parents or siblings even we have our family of our own how could that be getting rich.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:42:21 AM

I believe that all of us want to be rich. But for me, to have a complete meal three times a day , enough money to sustain our daily basic needs and a peggy bank for my childrens educational plan is more than enough.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

We are all working hard to earn money , most of us have the life goal is having as much money as we can. Money is target of everyone , many guys even exchange their morality for money without hesitant . So of course we all want to be rich.
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Yes I wish and I want to be rich to far I want to enjoy life to the fullest  and how life is meant  for everything  in the world
mercedes321

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:11:30 PM

i dont want to be rich, i just want 300K euros always on stock.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

Yes I want, that's why everyday i learn about crypto because i believe by have knowledge about crypto that can help me to earn money and by can earn money that will give me a chance to be rich.
I think it's not the right time to keep learning, doing real action is the thing to do, dare to buy and investment crypto will make us rich, so the next step after learning is to act immediately by buying crypto.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

We are all working hard to earn money , most of us have the life goal is having as much money as we can. Money is target of everyone , many guys even exchange their morality for money without hesitant . So of course we all want to be rich.

no. not all because according to the survey that i read, there were few people will only choose a complete family and good health even if they dont have enough money . That is why money or becoming rich is not really important for some. but lets face the reality , without money we cannot posibly live or be happy because we cant buy our food or the things that we love , that is why money or wealth is still the majority choice on most people including me.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: