Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:41:09 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
everyone in this world wants to be rich no one wants to be poor.
you are rich can buy anything you want it like buying a robot and home.

If you are rich, buying a home and a robot means nothing. If you are rich, then you are not buying home or robots which is a need or a liability. If you are rich, you will be paying for an investment, an asset that can give you a profit through time. This includes digital currencies, stocks in a company and a lot other than that. And that is the one thing poor people will not be able to understand since they must first acquire they're need before they're asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:16:24 AM

Yes I think no body want to be poor in this world all the people want to be rich and can buy all the things that they want. But rich or poor is relative how we can manage our fund. All the people have dream to be rich, so they always have a lot of activity and work so hard to get money. We hope with bitcoin our dream will come true, to make to good life to the future.

It's natural that nobody wants to be poor in this world  and are trying from all angles to to make things work out for them to live in riches and  so if bitcoin seems to give such opportunities to the underprivileged then i bet we will all want to be rich from it.
Yes I think no body want to be poor in this world all the people want to be rich and can buy all the things that they want. But rich or poor is relative how we can manage our fund. All the people have dream to be rich, so they always have a lot of activity and work so hard to get money. We hope with bitcoin our dream will come true, to make to good life to the future.

I think so..anybody's dream is to become rich and i am one of them...i want to become rich so that i can provide my family all their needs..i can give them a good future but of course with my proper guidance too so they won't grow arrogant

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:38:55 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Of course! I believe that all of the people in the forum are want to have knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also to become rich in the future. All of us are aware that bitcoin can help us to achieve our dreams.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:21:55 AM

Now that question does not require much time to come up with an answer! I mean who wouldn’t want to be rich right? I think that’s the main reason why we are into crypto currencies. Because we see that there is a great possibility that we can be rich!
Yes bro all of us wanted to become rich. Not just crypto there's a lot of people who does not know BTC but they struggle to work hard to be wealthy i mean who wants to have a family and live poor all their life?

Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:01:22 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
everyone in this world wants to be rich no one wants to be poor.
you are rich can buy anything you want it like buying a robot and home.

Even the idlers also want to be rich, but we all must be realistic that for the rich takes the ability, capital and courage of speculation. if we do not dare to take risks will certainly be difficult to rich.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:21:20 AM

Of course I want to be rich. For this, I came to the world of crypto currency to be able to earn more and provide for my family. I understand that this will not happen quickly, but there is a hope that soon I will be more rich!
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:52:34 AM

True and no doubt that bitcoin investment is very promising to make us rich, do not have to wait until 10 or 20 years again, just 5 years from now then we will be millionaires if we have 100 btc.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:13:34 AM

They always say LOVE is the important thing in this world but for me it's MONEY. How could you live if there is just love but there's no food to eat? I prefer to be rich because once you don't have money, you'll be deperate and commit things you don't want so it's better to have plenty of it.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:48:51 PM

Yes, bitcoin a good place to invest, bitcoin has a promising future, maybe bitcoin prices will go up, bitcoin has a very good project next year I hope it will be profitable, I'll hold bitcoin for a few years

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:44:14 PM

yes, everyone wants rich, including me. Because getting rich is fun I can buy everything or what we want without thinking about my money, because I am rich haha, on the contrary. Imagine if we are not rich, sometimes we buy goods we want not bought, because we also think about the money we make in the future or the future day. I am tired of being in a low class of living, because life is not richly rich and does not have to save money.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:52:21 PM

Of course I want to be rich. For this, I came to the world of crypto currency to be able to earn more and provide for my family. I understand that this will not happen quickly, but there is a hope that soon I will be more rich!

If your plan towards riches is  for you to earn bitcoins from signature campaigns then i'm sorry to tell you that you might wait your entire lifetime. There is no free lunch dude and so the earlier you start making a conscious effort to invest hugely in bitcoin the better rather than depending on the cramps for riches. It will not happen any time soon.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:57:07 PM

It is true that everybody wants to become rich but in practice it would be something impossible and for that mansion in Bahamas, it will remain in the hands of most powerful one not the richest one.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:11:56 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
It true tyat everybody wants to be rich but not by just magic but also through our various endeavours in our activities being rich as an accountant will not mean I will stop being an accountant or the barber will just quit without making alternative. Also, the meaning of riches differ from people to people while riches to others mean that they should be able to meet their needs as at when due and doing their daily jobs, others are planning in the direction of being wealthy and that is when you get to recieve dividends.
That my dream in using bitcoin that someday I hope that I become rich and have bulks of bounty that can sustain my everyday needs in life. My long time journey with bitcoin dtarted now and i hope i may learn different ways to earn using bitcoin and I want to invest my money in some ICOs.
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:23:23 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Everyone would love to be rich.if your rich you can do all things you want.go wherever yo want to go you will not suffer and feel so hard in life

Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:56:52 AM

it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy
Yes I believe all of us will be rich. If we work hard,  and then we recieve our prize.  But if you lazy all day, don't expect that you will be rich.. 
dantheman666

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:06:25 AM

If we are all rich then who's gonna work for us? You say we will invent robot to work for us then why would that man make a robot? whats the purpose? to sell? he is already rich too. It's just how things work. Just like in the wild, survival of the fittest. The strong shall rule over and the weak shall serve. Its sad but thats reality.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:11:44 AM

Yes of course I want to be rich. I want to the comfort of life that money could bring. I think that is what everyone wants. It is just unfortunate that the gap between rich and poor is so wide. Too many poor people and few are rich. Rich people tend to play and manipulate the poor man's life especially in the third world countries although not all. That's why i want to be rich.
jbombfb

Activity: 56

ExtraCredit - BitcoinHomework

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:13:49 AM

This is a relatively small community, in terms of money and a passive income of 1k, however since we all want to be rich basically doing the same things somebody will have to lose for other to win so I get your point

✮  ExtraCredit ✮  The Worlds 1st Educational Cryptoccurency in partnership with (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
──────── The Leading Cryptocurrency Learning Platform ✮ Bitcoin Homework ✮    (https://bitcoinhomework.com/)
Invest during our PRE-SALE and receive a 20% BONUS of EXTRA CREDIT ❨ starts on January 1st ❩ (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:21:32 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Ofcourse everyone want ro be rich but for me your thoughts is impossible. In my own perspective God created everythung fairly but nit at the same time. He creaed the life of a person ups and downs. So if in this day there's a lot of rich people also there is also a poor. But in the other fay maybe the poor people will be rich abd the rich people will be poor. So it is possible that everyone will have a same amount of mobey and they did not work. Also if tgey did not work and only the robots they can earn as well. Life is full of misery but if you work hard everything will be alright.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
almighty_lama2

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:23:28 AM

I bet most people who is in this forum want to be rich, otherwise  you are not talking about money. If you ask in regards of the entire world then no, there is some people who has no interest on being rich and are actually happier than most of us
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: