Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:34:51 AM

]The bare truth is that we all do dream of becoming rich but we do nothing in order to make our dream come true. We just keep waiting for some miracle to happen which actually never happens. All those who are now billionaire have really burned their midnight oil, only then they have achieved that level. We do need to put in our bests in order to make our dream come true. Moreover, keep on creating some good opportunities of having money.

Thats right. But even if you raise your ass from the bed, it does not make you rich. Not everyone is allowed to be a millionaire, very much influences your mental actions. Not everyone can properly manage money.
then we should try to realize the dream become real, many people get rich not because they do not try but they fail and despair because it is very difficult to get rich? maybe bitcoin is the solution for them. bitcoin is a great business to get rich with easy. you can imagine how many people have become rich from bitcoin, seeing this bitcoin price change that craze

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:01:01 AM

Yes everybody wants to be rich and it's a natural fact.All of business,trends,project behind all of this here are a common desire.And this is to be rich in future.I think everyone wants to be rich here's nothing wrong, They just want a better lifestyle.

Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:40:07 AM

Nope, I just want to have above average level of life.
I want to raise my skills and achieve my life goals much more. I hope to become a good professional in the future.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:24:20 PM

If everyone was rich, then no one would be rich. I mean, everyone would have a large amount of wealth, and some may still have more than others. However, everyone has a role in society which are filled by people from different groups of income, therefore if everyone was rich, those roles will be neglected, which will lead to the breakdown of organisation in society.

a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:37:48 PM

Yes you are right and everyone want to be rich but if all of us was rich who are the worker to build, create and to produce the human daily needs even me i want to be rich but it depends on the situations or on your work and how patient you are in a work because if you don't have a petient and determinants on what are you doing do you think you gonna be rich of course not.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:55:36 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Not all people wants to be rich just like me. I enter bitcoin for security purposes especially for the future. I want bitcoins for my future because living with just an amount will not take you to the paradise but will lead to poorness.

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:58:25 PM

Of course maybe we all want to be rich and bitcoin only rely and bitcoin we earn a lot of money such as gambling, trading,signature and bounty campaigns, mining and more and you can earn more if you invest in your income and maybe many of us would like to earn a good deal and no trouble is easy with the solution, just follow all the rules.

We can do everything on bitcoin, We can do as for payment and for gambling and trading but its too risky for trading because you just need to buy some coins that have a potential to increase a value. But it have also participated some signature campaign as you said and to social media also. I think if you gonna do that kind of work maybe you will be going to be rich.
This is a bitter truth and no one can deny it, all the people in the world want to be rich because money now needs to be in our daily lives. And because of the monetary gain of the war because of the rich and powerful. Indeed, all of my friends are doing our best to get rich for us to buy things that we want to buy and take a trip around the world.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:29:35 PM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
Being rich is everyone's dream and everyone's expectation, but it all depends on the work of the taste and the business and I think bitcoin is a great solution for everyone who wants an extra income or as a steady income. The most important thing is to learn to understand bitcoin and join the event- events that have been specified and there are rules. no need to be rich but at least there is no income to meet the needs fulfilled, especially in the economy or daily needs, bitcoin can realize the desire but it all depends on the ability and expertise for those who use it can produce big or small all slam what we are interested.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:59:06 PM

Of course maybe we all want to be rich and bitcoin only rely and bitcoin we earn a lot of money such as gambling, trading,signature and bounty campaigns, mining and more and you can earn more if you invest in your income and maybe many of us would like to earn a good deal and no trouble is easy with the solution, just follow all the rules.
Every single person living on this earth does need money in order to meet his expenditures and feed his family. That is the only reason why we all are working so hard from dawn to dusk. Almost every one of us is having this desire in his heart to get more money which in turn can help him in having a better tomorrow. The fact is not all of us actually manage to make this thing happen.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:20:03 AM

Of course, I want to be rich.I think, each and every people in the world who has sensitive and initiative mind wants to be rich and establishes in the world.I think all of us want to be rich.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:35:58 AM

Of course, I want to be rich.I think, each and every people in the world who has sensitive and initiative mind wants to be rich and establishes in the world.I think all of us want to be rich.

Yup.. It is the basic human psychology. Perhaps there is 0.001% of the population who doesn't want to get rich. But there will be the remaining 99.999%, who will do whatever it takes to get rich. Check this forum as well. 99.99% of the users want the exchange rate of Bitcoin to go up, so that they can get rich (I myself have seen a 3,000x increase ever since I started collecting BTC).
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:47:19 AM

Yup.. It is the basic human psychology. Perhaps there is 0.001% of the population who doesn't want to get rich. But there will be the remaining 99.999%, who will do whatever it takes to get rich. Check this forum as well. 99.99% of the users want the exchange rate of Bitcoin to go up, so that they can get rich (I myself have seen a 3,000x increase ever since I started collecting BTC).

Yes, I really do agree on you. All people wanted to be rich. Being rich is what other people dream but for me? I dont want to be rich because helping people is really okay for you. Helping other people makes me happy everyday. I really love helping other people who doesn't have enough food to eat. Thats why I really wanted to gain such a big amount using bitcoin because having a huge amount of money, I can already help other people easily. That was I really wanted.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:24:33 AM

Who doesnt want to get rich? Of course everyone want to live a good life with more money to spend for what we need and want. If by doing bitcoin can makeu us rich or even a millionwe then lets work on it.  If i have plenty money i can do a lot of things. I can help a lot people who badly need with financial help. I can put things in the right place. I can give a good life to my family of course. So ill continue what i have here in bitcoin. This is a blessings to everybody who  are envolved in bitcoin.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:41:16 AM

YES! Like them I want also to be rich and I know all of us want it. To buy what we want and to sustain our daily needs. We want also to escape from poverty and enjoy our life without problem about money. But, being rich is a step by step process it is not a magic that occurs just a blink of an eye. We must also do some efforts and endure lots of trials and problem in life. We must be strong, have courage,dedication and faith inorder to be rich.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:36:46 AM

Who doesnt want to get rich? Of course everyone want to live a good life with more money to spend for what we need and want. If by doing bitcoin can makeu us rich or even a millionwe then lets work on it.  If i have plenty money i can do a lot of things. I can help a lot people who badly need with financial help. I can put things in the right place. I can give a good life to my family of course. So ill continue what i have here in bitcoin. This is a blessings to everybody who  are envolved in bitcoin.
agree with what you say, indeed all people do want to change. because making that change is amazing for all of us. who does not want to succeed, all would want. but success should be by business rather than a shortcut taken. now there are many people who want to succeed but with a shortcut that is not true.
that effort requires hard work and not instantaneously.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:17:49 AM

Yes, I agre, Everyone wanted to be rich for them to buy something they want and need easily. But for me, Yes, I also wanted to be rich for me to help other people on everything because being rich can easily help many people for their living. Having a plenty of money can do a lot of thing. I just really wanted to help thats why I want to be rich. Especially I just wanted to help my family for everything, through financial, and I want to support my study by my own effort on finding money for me to gain extra income, for my own goods.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:17:20 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Every one wants to be rich even not now or the other days to come. We cannot deny the fact that we live to make are lifes progressive and increase to its level. Every one wants to have more money and treasures in able to raise up from poverty that assures more income to be save for the coming future life.
In the world some dreams of mostly people are same like to become rich is the dream of all people and mostly this dream will fail but now bitcoin is in market and it have success this dream of many people in the world.
umer.usman

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:27:11 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
yes afcourse, some wants to be rich with legal sources but mostly from illegal
mkettler

Activity: 66
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:59:56 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

This is one of the great unknowns, in order for the balance of system of the universe to be obtain, one must be good and must be bad. Like the process of yin and yang, black or white and good and bad. You're referring to the general Idea and the sad part is that people or this society won't function that way. I don't know what is the force that is binding humans why there must be rich or poor but the balance I think will collapse if that happened. We can't really have it all and sad to say. Humans can't be just like that. We want but can't. Embarrassed
that is true , op just expresses an imaginary opinion . it is more like a sci-fi lol . we won't become rich equally . it is just normal when someone have a dream to become rich , as money nowadays feel like a god . why god?

because god can do anything , and with money you can do anything too.
Yes every one have a dream to become rich and this dream of mostly people will become fail but now after bitcoin came in the world the ratio of becoming true this dream is increased with a fast rate because bitcoin has very high rate and by earning some bitcoin any one can make a high money.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:11:50 PM

Not everyone wants to be rich, some just need money in order to live; to buy foods, to have safe shelter and to buy clothes. Some wants to earn money for their family and not for themselves alone. Poor people wants to feel the feeling of having everything you need without working heavy works 24/7 just to earn little amount of money which is still not enough to give their families better living. That is why people are grabbing opportunity to make money with bitcoins that helps more and more people to earn lots of money for the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: