Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Jikalau

Activity: 241
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy
Every people dream to be rich, but how you to be if you are not work hard for your life. Just give your best job to achieve your dreams to be rich people.
if you only dream to become rich without any effort and hard work it will never happen. and without any sense of gratitude with what you have today until whenever you will continue to feel lack of what you have.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

Yes, I want to be rich. So I do or invest my money to btc. I am sure that I can earn big money
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Every body wants to get rich. Who else doesn't like that. The reason why people study hard is because of the possible income they will get in the near future. They want a good life which we can only feel if we are rich aren't we?  But before dreaming of that, you should have actions that is needed to be done flawlessly to get your goal.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

Become a rich person from crypto currency is not an easy or one day task, you have to put efforts and invest time in it, than you can start earning money from it. Lot of people think that if they are trading in crypto market they will become rich easily tbh it's not like that in real scenario. It needs huge amount of time and strategy. So Best of luck and play safe always because Risk is always be there in crypto market.

stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

Rich people work harder.That one is rich does not mean those jobs would be abandoned.
It means a lot of companies would be opened and exceptional services rendered.
There are persons whose business inclination borders on cleaning, laundry, cooking
and several others.So, if we are all rich, it means we shall all pursue our individual ideas,
goals and dreams.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

I dont care about beimng very rich. i just wanna have enough money to spend my life comfortable. I dont want me and my own family have any financial problems in their life. I am not speaking about living luxury but talking about joining enough social activities, having enough quality health services and good education etc.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy
Every people dream to be rich, but how you to be if you are not work hard for your life. Just give your best job to achieve your dreams to be rich people.
Yeah it is right if you will have patience and invest in bitcoin you will get rich and it is the dream of every second person now. If you will work with bitcoin and focus on your goal with strong faith of getting rich then it will be very easy for you to become one of rich people of the world.

Power of bitcoin is now high to make people rich fast.  I have seen a lot of people who invested in bitcoin and then I saw then increasing in wealth every day, it is the blessings of bitcoin that I am able to get money to support my family and now I am financially so blessed just because of bitcoin.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

To be rich is one of my dream but you can not reach this goal if you are not working, do something. Be strong , work hard, sacrifice ,  sometimes even you put it everything you failed,  but that is life we have to accept with two hands open wide.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

To be rich is one of my dream but you can not reach this goal if you are not working, do something. Be strong , work hard, sacrifice ,  sometimes even you put it everything you failed,  but that is life we have to accept with two hands open wide.

Yes becoming rich is everyones dream.  Who do not want to have a confortable life?  To eat what you want, to ride a car and to live in a beautiful house?  Just what you said these cannot be attained if we will not work hard and work smart.  We have to exert effort and time and be patient.
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Yes we all want to become rich . Thats why we are here doing bitcoin. And this dream is to make my family proud and will make them happy and  can give whatever they needed. All we need is working hard, be patience waiting to increase the value and responsible with all the blessing we receive from.bitcoin.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

It is always only a matter of comparison. In the industrialized world we are ALL already rich compared to people in the past centuries and millennia, we always have to eat - even too much, we can move by magic on planes, we have magic potions called medicines which repair our bodies when they fail, etc. ect.
Of course, we could all be much more rich, it's true, but if we all would, just like we are already rich now and we don't acknoledge that, after perhaps the initial hype we would simply feel everything is normal and we would totally forget and fail to notice that we are actually sooo rich.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

Of course as always. All of us wanted to be rich for sure. Everyone wants to be rich for they have a good life and they can buy anything they wanted to buy.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

You measure richness in terms of comparison with others, but imagine that most work could be done by robots. Everyone would be rich in time and would do what they wanted only.

UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

Everyone wants to be rich, but in the world there must be a balance between the rich and the poor. Because when everyone becomes rich, then no one will work in the serving professions

Yes it is true that everyone want to be rich but that can not be achieved instantly.and not everyone will be able to achieve it as long as there are lazy people, the pattern will remain .rich over poor..

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

Bitcoin is a huge help for us because of its high value so we should not waste the money we receive from bitcoin but to buy the needed. I do not dream of getting rich from bitcoin but my dream is to spend my daily expenses. Be patient in our work so that we can meet our aspirations of life.  Just be patient and do not give up on small problems but face it.

boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:06:35 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

I think for all the question that i know, here in your thread has a complete and full of knowledge of question ever that i noticed.   but for a simple solution of all your question is, How would be able to rich of all the people in the world if BITCOIN is only 21 million. imagine how many million of people living in the whole earth?

will you please count of all people living in this world and try to divide it your 21million bitcoin to each one of people in the world.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
It true tyat everybody wants to be rich but not by just magic but also through our various endeavours in our activities being rich as an accountant will not mean I will stop being an accountant or the barber will just quit without making alternative. Also, the meaning of riches differ from people to people while riches to others mean that they should be able to meet their needs as at when due and doing their daily jobs, others are planning in the direction of being wealthy and that is when you get to recieve dividends.
sometimes some people think rich means to own all the treasures, but for some people enough to simply meet the daily needs and live with simple thoughts and broad insights.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:30:19 AM

Who wouldn't want to be rich? But not all of us are capable of being one. Some are born with a golden spoon in their mouth but some are not. Some gotta work hard for their hard earned money but some don't even have to work that hard to get paid. There's nothing wrong with wanting to get rich but I think it's not a good thing that all people are rich.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:19:09 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Honestly, I only want to provide something for my family. Not that really rich but nothing as well. I grew up where my parents needed to loan to give us a good education. Good thing my Unlce shouldered our school fees and boarding houses so my parents give us allowance weekly.

I finished studies thinking that I needed to provide for my old parents when I land a job after studying. I now have my own family and my only goal is not to be rich but be able to provide everything for my children, bot luxury. I also want them to learn to earn and inculcate the importance of knowing how to work hard for themselves.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:43:10 AM

I think all of us wanted to be rich. All of us  deserve to have a descent life. I think nobody here in the world wanted to be poor. Being rich is everybody's dream. We can be rich if we are determined to become rich. Becoming rich is so difficult, but if we have courage on what we dreamed for ,then it is not impossible. Hardwork is one way to become successful in life, just think positive and positive things will happen.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: