Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:40:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
heyspongebob

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:42:25 AM

Yes all of us want to become rich but what will happen when all people are rich no more teachers to teach our kids because they have money already no need to look for a job what will happen? all of us will become lazy no one want to work because we have money already.
Lazy or not it's depend on the job. Like a broker, i think most of them are lazy , they're using their brain to earn money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:05:50 AM

yes i want to become a rich and there is only one way for so that i can fulfill my this dream , which is bitcoin. I will make myself rich with with working hard with bitcoin and keeping it continuous. in fact this is the short way to become a rich in the near future. and i am trying to be a rich and i ma working hard with bitcoin
UltraMegaSick

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:10:28 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Well, if I had a passive income monthly extra of my current job, I'd say to myself that I'm already rich.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:46:48 AM

I think there is no person who would answer that he doesn't want to be rich...I personally expect that the previous commentator...it is important for me to have passive additional income
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:54:57 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Posts like this make my brain hurt because they just seem to stray everywhere.
The idea of capitalism is to not be a worker, but an owner, and there are always people being born who become workers, who later become owners as their parents give them inheritances of businesses or they go to make their own. They are replaced and so on and so forth.
UBI is a retarded idea from the get-go, but no-one is going to be rich just because they get $12k/year. Falling for the UBI meme is a failure to understand economics, just like communism. You may as well simply implement ration cards, since it achieves the same results, just with less illusion of freedom.
I dont think so...even robot still need to work and move...if all are rich then no body wants to work hard...so our economy will fail for other circumstances...so this is so impossible to be happen in this earth...maybe in heaven in eternal life it could happen.

LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:56:38 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Of course I want to be rich, maybe all of us want to. I can be rich if l begin to move now. As l've read many bitcoiners become rich and millionaire's of bitcoin. So l will do my best to meet that dream through bitcoin. If my bro become rich of bitcoin, l can do it either. I will drive myself to learn more about this so that l can reach my goal in life. Bitcoin came as the hope for the future.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:46:31 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Of course I want to be rich, maybe all of us want to. I can be rich if l begin to move now. As l've read many bitcoiners become rich and millionaire's of bitcoin. So l will do my best to meet that dream through bitcoin. If my bro become rich of bitcoin, l can do it either. I will drive myself to learn more about this so that l can reach my goal in life. Bitcoin came as the hope for the future.
Agreed, Almost every single person amongst us do want to have more money for better future and living of his own self as well as his family. We all are actually working day and night just because we want to have more money. For now, the best way to make this dream of getting rich true is to out your trust on bitcoin. It will for sure help you in making your dream come true but the condition is you need to put in the best of your efforts.

Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:57:25 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Agreed, Almost every single person amongst us do want to have more money for better future and living of his own self as well as his family. We all are actually working day and night just because we want to have more money. For now, the best way to make this dream of getting rich true is to out your trust on bitcoin. It will for sure help you in making your dream come true but the condition is you need to put in the best of your efforts.

All of us are dreaming to be rich, me too wants to be rich. Having enough money is okay for me but I work here because I want to gain more money, not to be rich but to help other people. I want to help other people thats why I want to be rich. Because being rich, you can help other people easily. Thats why I work here to gain money, I will do my best to be rich so that I will help others and also my family.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:42:46 PM

social media is bestway it.s depend on believe in if you notice your buddy say "i attempt this product and it work with me Inch additionally you will try this product '
Yes, People are reluctant to sue bitcoin as a mode of paying bills and make international transactions just because of one simple reason and it is that bitcoin is all the time increasing in value. The volatile nature of bitcoin is pushing people to treat as one of the most useful and expensive assets of the world than using it as a currency. I am myself holding my bitcoin with the same hope of making large profits in future.
Jateng

Activity: 1266
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:00:38 PM

yes i want to become a rich and there is only one way for so that i can fulfill my this dream , which is bitcoin. I will make myself rich with with working hard with bitcoin and keeping it continuous. in fact this is the short way to become a rich in the near future. and i am trying to be a rich and i ma working hard with bitcoin
Same as you, I want to become rich someday, one of the main reason why I want to because rich is my family. I want to help my family to sustain their daily needs and give them what the want. Money is very important nowadays in order to survive. Most of our time are focus on earning money and searching for a stable job with sufficient income to sustain our daily expenses. Earning money through bitcoin could be the that we all wanted. There are lots of job opportunities out there but it's different when it comes to the cryptocurrency so let's grab those opportunities and become rich someday.

hiscall

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

I think there is no person who would answer that he doesn't want to be rich...I personally expect that the previous commentator...it is important for me to have passive additional income

like you say all want to be rich and few work hard to be rich.

most of newbie want to buy huge amount of bitcoin and hope price break 10,000,000$ .

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:36:59 PM

You can do eca. You shouldn't treat Bitcoin like just an investment it's also wise to trade it then sell ti for goods like people used precious metal back in the day.h
I want to be rich because every want to be rich and bitcoin is a very good hope to become rich and from that I’m doing a very good hard work because in this year I just keep on hold a lot of bitcoins and I was waiting for end of the year so there is no doubt that bitcoin price will make a record and then I will sell all my bitcoins and will buy a new house same like my friend and I know my bitcoins are enough to buy a new house.
I need I want to be rich and I think it’s a dream of every one to be rich because now a days everything is very expansive and bitcoin is the only hope to make it possible because here you can earn a lot of money through different sources and I’m doing daily trade here I buy things and then buy some time I also exchange and it’s the fastest source of income for me and there is no doubt that my life is change just because of bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:46:57 PM

Same as you, I want to become rich someday, one of the main reason why I want to because rich is my family. I want to help my family to sustain their daily needs and give them what the want. Money is very important nowadays in order to survive. Most of our time are focus on earning money and searching for a stable job with sufficient income to sustain our daily expenses. Earning money through bitcoin could be the that we all wanted. There are lots of job opportunities out there but it's different when it comes to the cryptocurrency so let's grab those opportunities and become rich someday.

I guess we all have the same reason.  We want to have a lot of money, we want to be rich.  And we are doing our bst and working hard because of our family.  We wanted to give them a good future and to live a comfortable life.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:02:29 AM

I did say that being rich is a relative term too and by what yardstick it is used to measure it. Not all the people that are rich/wealthy stop working. The work/job that generates their income and has made them rich is a form of hobby that they derive pleasure in/from. So, I disagree with that fact that people will stop working after they have made enough money or when they finally become rich. Yes, most strive to get riches and never really attain the mark; the struggle is continuous. But those that do have a sincere passion for their works keep at it and they don't get to quit when the riches eventually arrive.
Truly every one of us need to end up plainly rich and I think this fantasy now turn out to be valid by working with bitcoin just and the reason is that the rate of bitcoin is high and we can make enough benefit by working with bitcoin.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:57:33 AM

The hope of getting rich from bitcoin is very realistic, if a year ago there were still many doubters, but now everything is clear, bitcoin will make a lot of rich people and do not even have to wait too long.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:01:25 PM

Yes all of us want to become rich but what will happen when all people are rich no more teachers to teach our kids because they have money already no need to look for a job what will happen? all of us will become lazy no one want to work because we have money already.
Your comment reminded me of great people. I admit that money is very important for surviving in today's world but it is not all that humans need. Charles Babbage, who is also known as the father of computers, did a lot of work that he didn't publish.

You can find similar examples of great scientists like Jabir bin Haiyan who succeeded in making gold but didn't sell out his formula. What I want to say is if everyone will become rich still we will need to train coming generations so they can also gain the same status.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:13:03 PM

Many people want to become rich, but few people make the effort. When I came to the crypto currency, I realized that this is my chance to get rich. But my dream is not yet fulfilled

PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:48:50 PM

]The bare truth is that we all do dream of becoming rich but we do nothing in order to make our dream come true. We just keep waiting for some miracle to happen which actually never happens. All those who are now billionaire have really burned their midnight oil, only then they have achieved that level. We do need to put in our bests in order to make our dream come true. Moreover, keep on creating some good opportunities of having money.

Thats right. But even if you raise your ass from the bed, it does not make you rich. Not everyone is allowed to be a millionaire, very much influences your mental actions. Not everyone can properly manage money.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:26:39 AM

]The bare truth is that we all do dream of becoming rich but we do nothing in order to make our dream come true. We just keep waiting for some miracle to happen which actually never happens. All those who are now billionaire have really burned their midnight oil, only then they have achieved that level. We do need to put in our bests in order to make our dream come true. Moreover, keep on creating some good opportunities of having money.

Thats right. But even if you raise your ass from the bed, it does not make you rich. Not everyone is allowed to be a millionaire, very much influences your mental actions. Not everyone can properly manage money.
Yes, This is the biggest dilemma of world that people want to be rich in short time, they want to live luxurious lives where they are not bound to think about spending their money carefully, they are not to look at price tags before buying anything.

But the problem is they are unable to work hard just because of their sluggish nature. They simply want to have all without even leaving their beds and this is no way of becoming rich.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:57:24 AM

Of course maybe we all want to be rich and bitcoin only rely and bitcoin we earn a lot of money such as gambling, trading,signature and bounty campaigns, mining and more and you can earn more if you invest in your income and maybe many of us would like to earn a good deal and no trouble is easy with the solution, just follow all the rules.

We can do everything on bitcoin, We can do as for payment and for gambling and trading but its too risky for trading because you just need to buy some coins that have a potential to increase a value. But it have also participated some signature campaign as you said and to social media also. I think if you gonna do that kind of work maybe you will be going to be rich.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: