Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131131 times)
Nimiq

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:28:12 PM

GitHub repository of nimiq is DEAD!

What the hell are you blathering about? They posted 13 updates in April so far. 4 of them were today. That's hardly "dead" you imbecile.

Why do you keep resorting to saying things that aren't true?

If you ever had anything substantial to say you definitely wouldn't need to resort to this tactic, or typing in BIG BOLD RED FONT like an angry child.

You never even adequately explained what you're so butt hurt about. First you were an investor, next you were a miner, what will you be tomorrow? Likely just a butt hurt infant, again.

You must be either that stupid or you have your own agenda with this scam nimiq. Seriously. I can't believe it.

Phillipp https://i.imgur.com/wQ3xPzU.png
Pascal Berrang https://i.imgur.com/aVg2lj0.png
Marvin Wissfeld https://imgur.com/a/p8MiLPs

They didn't write one line of code in the last month! Get serious. The project is fucking DEAD!

My reason why I so upset on nimiq is that I have lost a tremendous amount of money. FYI: over $100,000 in total.

1- Those images refer to the activity of a single repository of the project. And is actually the repository of the Javascript implementation which is complete and that is why is not being worked on. Focus has shifted to the Rust implementation and Albatross.
2- Project is more alive than ever, prove of that is that there are FUDers like you who find incentives to spend their time trying to bash Nimiq.
3- The one thing we are sure that you have have lost and continue to lose everyday is your time by spending it trying to bash Nimiq.

Time is valuable and so is attention. You are giving both to Nimiq and therefore, in a way, you are supporting it. There is no denying that.

Nimiq answer FUDDERS
Giving them the attention they deserve

What is this all about?
Nimiq is the first browser blockchain.
That means apps based on Nimiq can run directly in the browser of the user, locally, without the need of a server-side application.

Since its launch, this have been an informative/discussion thread for Nimiq-related topics.
In January these group of users were created with the sole purpose of spreading FUD in this thread:

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu

As you might have noticed they always use unnecessarily aggressive language, huge red bold fonts and empty claims instead of serious questions.

Team Nimiq has answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently where all questions were answered.
There is also a blog post with a  summary of the AMA.

Nimiq welcome all newcomers, invite them to ask questions, and would like to apologize for these users behavior and any inconvenience they might cause.

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
Nimiq

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:39:32 PM

ya its bad
complete lack of progress, not even a GUI wallet yet
i have mined Nimiq for like a year +,  nothing but shit
exchanges opened up for it, they couldnt get team support so closed
just another cash grab : /

Seems like you are talking about another project  Wink

1- This is the GUI wallet: https://safe.nimiq.com/ . Nimiq is Browser-first and thus we provide a zero-installation 'just works' wallet.
2- Some small exchanges have contacted us. We are indeed interested in getting NIM listed in bigger more mature exchanges. Keep in mind what we answered in our AMA: "Team Nimiq has been carefully weighing additional exchange listings, the cost of which can be exorbitant. The timing of pursuing such decisions is also determined by project development. If Nimiq were to simply add more exchanges without increasing the penetration of NIM then this could spread the total volume over more platforms which is not advantageous to stakeholders. Instead, the team will pursue additional exchange listings when it is believed that value will be created for Nimiq and the community."

Nimiq answer FUDDERS

What is this all about?
That means apps based on Nimiq can run directly in the browser of the user, locally, without the need of a server-side application.

Since its launch, this have been an informative/discussion thread for Nimiq-related topics.
In January these group of users were created with the sole purpose of spreading FUD in this thread:

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu

As you might have noticed they always use unnecessarily aggressive language, huge red bold fonts and empty claims instead of serious questions.

Team Nimiq has answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently where all questions were answered.

Nimiq welcome all newcomers, invite them to ask questions, and would like to apologize for these users behavior and any inconvenience they might cause.

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 03:46:46 PM

ya its bad

Seems like you are talking about another project  Wink

1- This is the GUI wallet: https://safe.nimiq.com/ . Nimiq is Browser-first and thus we provide a zero-installation 'just works' wallet.
2- Some small exchanges have contacted us. We are indeed interested in getting NIM listed in bigger more mature exchanges. Keep in mind what we answered in our AMA: "Team Nimiq has been carefully weighing additional exchange listings, the cost of which can be exorbitant. The timing of pursuing such decisions is also determined by project development. If Nimiq were to simply add more exchanges without increasing the penetration of NIM then this could spread the total volume over more platforms which is not advantageous to stakeholders. Instead, the team will pursue additional exchange listings when it is believed that value will be created for Nimiq and the community."

interesting...
i knew you guys had the safe, but i admit i just saw it as another webwallet
i had some coins from way back that i just remember having a shit of a time trying to download and use your cmdline wallet
THEN i put coins in "nimiq.app" or w.e that was
but they shut down stating no team support or something?

so now i been back using the cmdline wallet
can i just dump the keys from there and reimport them into the safe?

i think ill give Nimiq another look
thx for the quick response

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
siwakotisaurav

Activity: 577
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:35:02 PM

interesting...
i had some coins from way back that i just remember having a shit of a time trying to download and use your cmdline wallet

I am using safe without any issues for a long time already.
Nimiq

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:45:13 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2019, 06:20:48 PM by Nimiq

ya its bad

Seems like you are talking about another project  Wink

interesting...

It is not just another web wallet. Nimiq is browser first so the safe is client-side and non-custodial (Like MEW) but the difference is that the Nimiq safe runs a Node in your browser that actually reaches consensus with the network (with MEW you need to use their node or run one in a server).
Think of it like Encarta/Wikipedia or Office/Office360.

In terms of other wallets: if you want to use a hardware wallet we support Nano S. If you want to use a mobile app Nimiq is supported by TrustWallet (the official wallet of Binance).

There is even a tutorial of how to code your own wallet in the developer center if you want to learn more about it Wink

In terms of progress, we have a new version of the safe being tested and will be released soon. You can try it out here: TESTING ONLY. DON'T USE REAL NIM

robin.nimiq

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:39:32 PM

What the hell are you blathering about? They posted 13 updates in April so far. 4 of them were today. That's hardly "dead" you imbecile.

If you ever had anything substantial to say you definitely wouldn't need to resort to this tactic, or typing in BIG BOLD RED FONT like an angry child.

You never even adequately explained what you're so butt hurt about. First you were an investor, next you were a miner, what will you be tomorrow? Likely just a butt hurt infant, again.

You must be either that stupid or you have your own agenda with this scam nimiq. Seriously. I can't believe it.

They didn't write one line of code in the last month! Get serious. The project is fucking DEAD!

My reason why I so upset on nimiq is that I have lost a tremendous amount of money. FYI: over $100,000 in total.

bad. bad readlly bad. it is clear that nimiq is a dead project. they are just exit scamming the project. no developments. no software updates.... they just talk that they had been working on many things without any results. an endless shitshow scamming newcomers.
Nimiq

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:50:43 PM

bad. bad readlly bad. it is clear that nimiq is a dead project. they are just exit scamming the project. no developments. no software updates.... they just talk that they had been working on many things without any results. an endless shitshow scamming newcomers.

Multiple users answered you already Those images are from a single repository, for a single language. Check the rust implementation to see what the Blockchain team is focused on. Or check the entire nimiq github to see the overall work of the team.

It is very clear your intention here is to SPAM by "posting last" with a repeated post (multi post).

Many users asked you to stop SPAMMING already. If you have something valuable to share please go ahead and do so. But stop posting the same thing over and over again.

Nimiq answer FUDDERS

What is this all about?

robin.nimiq

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:57:40 PM

Multiple users answered you already Those images are from a single repository, for a single language. Check the rust implementation to see what the Blockchain team is focused on. Or check the entire nimiq github to see the overall work of the team.

It is very clear your intention here is to SPAM by "posting last" with a repeated post (multi post).

Many users asked you to stop SPAMMING already. If you have something valuable to share please go ahead and do so. But stop posting the same thing over and over again.

lie! lie! the photos uploaded by another user shows that philipp, marvin & pascal (top 3 devs) didn't work at all in the last 3 months. everything you say it is a fucking lie
Nimiq

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:10:07 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2019, 08:13:47 AM by Nimiq

This user gave you the same answer. I guess the whole forum is lying  Roll Eyes

Or it might be that you are just SPAMMING as I said before.

Nimiq answer FUDDERS

What is this all about?

robin.nimiq

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:41:43 PM

your project is a joke! sir you lie about the development of this project. you post updates on twitter, medium without any real solution. you sir are promising things which were never delivered.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 8167

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 02:38:30 AM

your project is a joke! sir you lie about the development of this project. you post updates on twitter, medium without any real solution. you sir are promising things which were never delivered.

Answer this: why did you claim to lose $100k on this project when you initially said you only invested $50k?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
vj1977

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:18:56 PM

Answer this: why did you claim to lose $100k on this project when you initially said you only invested $50k?

You forgot, he even bought xeon in order to "dig" Nimiq  Grin
robin.nimiq

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:24:33 PM

what do you mean? i only invested buying xeon servers after i joined the skypool discord server back in december. i was mining it and then i got fucked up by them releasing the gpu miners. i turned off my xeon servers as the cpu only coin is no longer profitable for months.
Nimiq

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:49:33 AM

Hello, your article (https://krown.io/story/introducing-the-browser-based-blockchain) has been submitted to Krown! Upvote your link, before it gets buried!!

Thanks!

May I suggest a more recent article? Maybe https://medium.com/nimiq-network/research-collaboration-albatross-63599386a7c9 or https://medium.com/nimiq-network/nimiq-makes-fiat-currencies-blockchain-compatible-7503096a6252

Nimiq

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:13:06 AM

what do you mean? i only invested buying xeon servers after i joined the skypool discord server back in december. i was mining it and then i got fucked up by them releasing the gpu miners. i turned off my xeon servers as the cpu only coin is no longer profitable for months.

So your entire complain is: "I started mining and bought mining equipment. Then community developers implemented a GPU miner and I didn't like that"

1- Aren't community developers implementing GPU miners a demonstration of interest from skilled developers and an obvious proof of the community supporting Nimiq?
2- Where did you get that Nimiq is a "cpu only coin"?

robin.nimiq

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:14:29 PM

not dead yet?

So your entire complain is: "I started mining and bought mining equipment. Then community developers implemented a GPU miner and I didn't like that"

1- Aren't community developers implementing GPU miners a demonstration of interest from skilled developers and an obvious proof of the community supporting Nimiq?
2- Where did you get that Nimiq is a "cpu only coin"?

YOU! everybody including you was talking that nimiq is a browser minable coin. it means it was CPU only coin. making it profitable to mine in the browser. then skypool came out and people started using their cli software to mine with xeon servers. after a few more months, sushi pool released gpu mining which makes your browser mining cpu only feature totally useless.
Scamiq2

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:24:46 PM

the project is fucking dead. No github activity on the main code. The important developers didn't write any new code. They are just wasting the ico money surfing in costa rica. They even stopped filming themselves surfing. Why not film your all activities ? Including smoking cannabis ?  Wink
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:20:09 AM

Nimiq's Tech Lead Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky is a drug addict.

In this video you can see a huge bag of drugs on his desk. Philipp's girlfriend tries to hide the drugs but actually holds them right into the camera. (Watch the video in HD and 0.25 speed to see more details.)
I am not sure if there is only cannabis on the table. Maybe the other small bag is cocaine.

The user "nimiqshitcoin" was right and another lie of nimiq got debunked. Nimiq is one of the most shady shitcoin projects I've ever seen.

I didn't spot everything. I don't watch every shitshow video they upload because my time is precious I told you! I warned you a few months ago about this scam team and their shady organization. Everything is hidden and they always hide everything from investors. Hurensohn posted a link with a  proof that shows clearly that they have been always lying and they consume together cannabis and probably they take cocaine as well. Robin Linus was removed from the project because he became too addicted to cannabis and he can't mentally work anymore. Philipp will be the next who will get brain wasted by drugs. This is why his stupid wife is always with him to stop him from getting stoned.

PROOF THAT THEY HAVE A BAG FULL OF CANNABIS, A MARIJUANA GREENDER AND OCB CIGARETTE ROLLING PAPERS.

https://i.imgur.com/sbYu9qd.jpg

IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME THAT THEY ARE DRUG ADDICTS, THEN THIS IS EXACTLY HOW STONED PEOPLE LOOK LIKE

https://i.imgur.com/4VKlEVR.jpg

Sorry but I can't open the image on my phone. Imgur displays only a very small version and I can't enlarge it...

They even admitted that a full bag of cannabis was on their table where they did that vlog.

We have provided overwhelming evidence that "normana" is a fake account of a nimiq team member. Marvin Wissfeld tries to cover up the fact that the team is not working.

Marvin's Github profile proves that he worked only for a couple of hours during the last months.  Why do they still pay him about $200000 per year??

Moderators: Please delete Marvin's fake account "normana" because we proved multiple times that he is not interested in serious discussions. His only intend is scamming investors.

Not only this, but they also use fake trading bots to create fake volumes deceiving investors and now they even manipulate the price.

yes yes proof showing they consume cannabis. drug addiction at its maximum in team nimiq. robin linus pot head admitted that he consumes so many drugs that his brain got wasted. soon bankruptcy and soon their brains will get wasted too.

The project is a scam. They work "hard" to look legit in order to launder the ICO money. That was their initial idea and they work hard. It is not that easy to launder the ICO money and to look legit. This is exactly what they do, while they use drugs in Costa Rica. Simple as that.

Interesting finding. Maybe they should make a video explaining to us how they spend the ICO money buying cannabis and OCBs to smoke pot.

Interesting. They never answered this question about their drug consumption. Only their CEO (ROBIN LINUS) answered telling us that he got a "severe cannabis addiction" and couldn't work anymore due to the durg consumption.
Nimiq

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:13:50 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 08:22:23 AM by Nimiq

YOU! everybody including you was talking that nimiq is a browser minable coin. it means it was CPU only coin. making it profitable to mine in the browser. then skypool came out and people started using their cli software to mine with xeon servers. after a few more months, sushi pool released gpu mining which makes your browser mining cpu only feature totally useless.

There is a problem in your logic. You say "It means" where is just an assumptions. Then you talk about development done by community developers which is obviously not under control of the project itself.

Have you seen any official blog posts that talk about a CPU only coin?

Nimiq

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:15:53 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 10:37:29 PM by Nimiq

Interesting. They never answered this question about their drug consumption. Only their CEO (ROBIN LINUS) answered telling us that he got a "severe cannabis addiction" and couldn't work anymore due to the durg consumption.

You keep SPAMMING and making non-factual claims. Robin Linus has not been considered a part of Team Nimiq for over 4 months now. That is not related to this project.

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: