Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131126 times)
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:49:34 PM

Do not feed the trolls people which bought the top

We invested into the ICO. The Initial Coin Offering was the top of this project. They are scammers

Why did you hide that Robin Linus (the founder of the project) is a severe cannabis drug user and he was not doing any research for 8 months. Why did you lie that he have done research??? Why???
Why did you post that Robin Linus was removed from the project, while he is still in the project??? Why all these lies. We need answers and crystal clear explanations??
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:29:59 PM

The project is dead and a scam. The developers are no longer interested in the project and their commitments are very low. Their shitshow is continuing like they released a vlog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpBlKOJutPY telling us how much work they do, while they have only 2 commits on their github on Rust implementation.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:39:51 PM

Make no mistake, this is definitely a coordinated effort aimed to bring Nimiq down. Have you noticed that nearly everyone FUDding has an account that was created this month.

There's only one way for your building to be the tallest building in the city, you can either build it or destroy the other taller ones! This effort to attack Nimiq is the latter.

*** The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on ***

Ok man u have to change ur catheter now. Coz it funnels urine from ur pee bladder to the wrong destination point. Instead of flowing to the drainage bag urine is conveyed to the opening on the back of ur head granting it the allowance to distort the brain activity. Why would there be a coordinated effort? Nimiq? What is it and why should we care to even bother coordinating efforts to strike it.
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:21:35 PM

Make no mistake, this is definitely a coordinated effort aimed to bring Nimiq down. Have you noticed that nearly everyone FUDding has an account that was created this month.

There's only one way for your building to be the tallest building in the city, you can either build it or destroy the other taller ones! This effort to attack Nimiq is the latter.

Ok man u have to change ur catheter now. Coz it funnels urine from ur pee bladder to the wrong destination point. Instead of flowing to the drainage bag urine is conveyed to the opening on the back of ur head granting it the allowance to distort the brain activity. Why would there be a coordinated effort? Nimiq? What is it and why should we care to even bother coordinating efforts to strike it.

@MostlyGhostly saminder is just pissed that everybody woke up and stopped buying this shitcoin. All ICO investors lost -99.99%. They never cared about us, the stupid ICO investors who invested 12.8 million usd into their shit project to enable them to eat sushi and smoke weed. The scam team just continues with their shitshow scam telling us how great they are and how much work they do.
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:42:41 PM

CAUTION! MORE LIES!!! THIS PLUGIN IS "Testnet only!". IT DOES NOT WORK!!!

IT IS ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO MAKE INVESTORS BELIEVE THEY ARE WORKING.

They literally are just wasting ICO money NOT DOING ANYTHING USEFUL!!!
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:30:41 PM

Interesting finding again coinfanatic! I did also conduct a digging over their github repository and I found the following information

https://i.imgur.com/KRv3Poq.png

TRANSACTIONS NEED TO BE VALIDATED MANUALLY
THE PLUGIN REQUIRES A THIRD-PARTY SUPPORT

Stay away from this scam!!!! Useless shitcoin
F2b

Activity: 2110
Merit: 897

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:10:07 PM

THEY STARTED TO DELETE OUR MESSAGES WITH OUR PROOFS

https://i.imgur.com/0FqnMx6.png

Proof they started to delete our comments regarding the SCAM NIMIQ. WORST ICO INVESTMENT AND  SCAM! I HAVE LOST %99.999 of MY MONEY
The team can't do anything, only Bitcointalk moderators can delete your messages.
Maybe the insults didn't help...

Yeah sure. They started to delete two of my comments from the bitcointalk. They banned hundreds of people on Telegram, Discord, and Reddit. It is no coincidence that they started to delete some of my comments on bitcointalk. This is the reason why most of the community left, because of two reasons

1) Buyers lost a tremendous amount of money, not only ICO investors who lost %99.99 of their money. Since the launch of the project, the price is losing value even with fake volume and trade bots
2) They banned everybody who asked something about their authority. I think they even banned Robin Linus (the founder of the project).

Stay away from this scam. They lost ICO investors money, now they lose buyers money as well. Stay away from this scam

Bitcointalk is based on Simple Machines Forums and, according to their documentation, only moderators of the Forum can delete posts. You can learn more about it here

Totally false statement. Also, topic creators can be assigned to delete comments from Bitcointalk. Assigned topic moderators can delete comments, but can not edit them. There are many topics on Bitcointalk self-moderated by the ICO owners.

Please stop talking about thing you don't know.
When topics are self-moderated, it's written at the top of each page !
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:15:15 PM

Interesting finding again coinfanatic! I did also conduct a digging over their github repository and I found the following information

https://i.imgur.com/KRv3Poq.png

TRANSACTIONS NEED TO BE VALIDATED MANUALLY
THE PLUGIN REQUIRES A THIRD-PARTY SUPPORT

Stay away from this scam!!!! Useless shitcoin

The project is indeed confirmed to be a scam. I have lost all my hopes and all my money with this ICO. I did invest in this scam/shitcoin during the ICO sale and now all my money is vaporized. My investment is worth just a few bucks now! Worst investment, worst shitcoin ever. I hope SEC will bust these potheads. They are always saying: "this blockchain doesn't require 3rd party", while the wallet is saved on their server's domain and every app built on this scamcoin requires a third party software from nimiq. Anytime, they can move all our money just like a regular bank. Nimiq is a centralized banking system that is even worse than bitcoin.
john.btc

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:25:03 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!: GPU MINING for over 5 months confirmed. SkyPool was mining using GPU rigs for at least 4-5 months.  This is the secret behind SkyPool. Sushipool just released a GPU miner today. Miners, don't even bother  The team was not even interested to write code to launch a GPU miner. Probably because the team nimiq is mining as well for many months with GPU rigs and were not even bothered to launch an app to mine with GPU in browser or terminal. This shitcoin is a SCAM!!! Worst ICO investment ever. Tech is 0, project is dead.
saminer

Activity: 71
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:43:22 AM

Was that supposed to be insulting? Grow up!

nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:47:04 AM

The entire project is a total failure and a continuous shitshow. They always deceive the investors with fake news. To give you a few examples with the last few "updates" which were uncovered by bitcointalk members to be fake

1. Last Vlog no 66, the initial title was "new Nimiq Full Node in Rust". After coinfanatic a user from bitcointalk uncovered that their work in the last 4 weeks is made by 2 barely commits on the Rust Github, they decided to change the title of the Youtube video to "How A Blockchain Developer Works - Vlog 66". Nimiq is a Pathetic scam. Once they are discovered, they change and edit everything they upload online

2. Plugin for Wordpress WooCommerce was released, but it is just working in test net as there is no support for the main net. Moreover, another user sasha_new discovered that the payment must be manually verified manually by the WordPress user and it relies on 3rd party software. The team was always lying that Nimiq doesn't need 3rd party software and everything can be done using their blockchain trustless. What trustless when you wallet is stored on their website domain and uses a 3rd party software supported only by the scam team.

Everything they tell is bullshit and contain completely false information. Wasn't Robin Linus (the pothead founder and cannabis abuser) kicked from the project leaving with 1/3 of the funds? Now, we found out that he is still fighting for the money and simplify the rest of the team which hijacked the project can't do a damn thing to remove pothead Robin Linus
Congtringuyen

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:36:37 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 03:48:35 AM by Congtringuyen

Thanks to those who posted FUD here.
Let me buy NIM with cheap price today.
I need to buy some more. Please help me FUD a lot.
Thank you.
wentian.cn

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:10:18 PM

The entire project is a complete failure and a big disappointment for most people involved into this project. I was following carefully nimiq from the early period when the team launched the ICO. I did investment a tremendous amount of money into nimiq ICO with the hope to make some bucks. Now, all that money is gone. My loses are heavily over 99%. I am sure that I will never be able to recover my funds. From my point of view, the project is at a dead end. They had to remove Robin Linus, the founder of the project because he got into a big mess with cannabis addiction. But, still, after Robin Linus was removed the team was not able to achieve anything significant. They are just coding, coding and coding and nothing great. The plugin is not working, it is on test net and it requires the e-commerce administrator to verify the transactions manually. The software dev team is made only by 3 guys (Philipp, Pascal and Jeff). They also no longer code that much, probably they also got consumers of weed as well. Marvin doesn't count especially because he is coding very little and doing more research than coding. From my personal experience, they understood that the project is finished, and now they just want to keep the money for themselves reducing the expenses of the project.
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:58:52 PM

big disappointment. money lost. ico money worth nothing. losing money everytime I buy. project failure. no unique selling points. mining in browser is broken. gpu mining while they support only cpu. lies after lies. big big disappoinment. i don't like nimiq anymore. project is doomed. digging is no longer worth it. stay away it is the beginning of the end. project is dead..
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:06:55 PM

[...]
My loses are heavily over 99%. I am sure that I will never be able to recover my funds.
[...]
From my point of view, the project is at a dead end.

I think you should not confuse the token price with the status of the project. Token price is down. Same goes for almost 99.99% of all other projects including Bitcoin. So that's not a particular feature for this project. It also isn't a measure of success. If that would be the case, Bitcoin and Ethereum would be dead now as well. What we see - to the contrary - is that Bitcoin and Ethereum are more alive than ever; solely a price decline is hardly the signal for a dead crypto project, especially in a bear market.

If you think Nimiq missed the bus of the big Crypto Hype of 2017, I can imagine so. The mainnet release was after the blow off top and little was done to market the project which (from my point of view) deserves a top 100 CMC spot. But did you sell your NET in December 2017? Was it above your entry price then?

Questions about the project's direction are good. They fuel reflection and proper thought processes. But if your sorrows are about not selling at the top, you only have yourselves to question.

wentian.cn

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:13:20 PM

[...]
My loses are heavily over 99%. I am sure that I will never be able to recover my funds.
[...]
From my point of view, the project is at a dead end.

I think you should not confuse the token price with the status of the project. Token price is down. Same goes for almost 99.99% of all other projects including Bitcoin. So that's not a particular feature for this project. It also isn't a measure of success. If that would be the case, Bitcoin and Ethereum would be dead now as well. What we see - to the contrary - is that Bitcoin and Ethereum are more alive than ever; solely a price decline is hardly the signal for a dead crypto project, especially in a bear market.

If you think Nimiq missed the bus of the big Crypto Hype of 2017, I can imagine so. The mainnet release was after the blow off top and little was done to market the project which (from my point of view) deserves a top 100 CMC spot. But did you sell your NET in December 2017? Was it above your entry price then?

Questions about the project's direction are good. They fuel reflection and proper thought processes. But if your sorrows are about not selling at the top, you only have yourselves to question.

You are wrong whoever you are. NET Token doesn't exist anymore. NET price is not down, it is zero. They killed Nimiq Exchange Token and it went to trash. The project is doing so bad that my investment is worth nothing. Nobody else is interested to buy this shitcoin.  It is just another minable coin that nobody cares on the coinmarketcap. In bull market people will buy other coins like Bitcoin, ripple, xmr, bitcoincash, ethereum, tokens. They will never buy this nimiq. I am done with nimiq. It was a bad decision I got into the hype of the ICO buying this trash coin. One thing I know for sure, that I will never be able to recover my loses.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:16:24 PM

It was a bad decision [...]

Then deal with it. What's the point in filling this thread with regrets?

wentian.cn

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:19:45 PM

It was a bad decision [...]

Then deal with it. What's the point in filling this thread with regrets?

This is not your business. I am free and I can do whatever I want. I just wanted to tell to the people my story of how I lost money with this trash coin. I will sell all my bags in a few days and never look back at this trash.
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:23:00 PM

You are wrong whoever you are. NET Token doesn't exist anymore. NET price is not down, it is zero. They killed Nimiq Exchange Token and it went to trash. The project is doing so bad that my investment is worth nothing. Nobody else is interested to buy this shitcoin.  It is just another minable coin that nobody cares on the coinmarketcap. In bull market people will buy other coins like Bitcoin, ripple, xmr, bitcoincash, ethereum, tokens. They will never buy this nimiq. I am done with nimiq. It was a bad decision I got into the hype of the ICO buying this trash coin. One thing I know for sure, that I will never be able to recover my loses.

yes yes. shitcoin. people are smart now and don't buy shitcoins now. i stopped xeon servers digging this shitcoin. i will look forward to mine grin coin as it is cpu only with cuckoo cycle. nimiq not worth digging.
F2b

Activity: 2110
Merit: 897

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:36:58 PM

yes yes. shitcoin. people are smart now and don't buy shitcoins now. i stopped xeon servers digging this shitcoin. i will look forward to mine grin coin as it is cpu only with cuckoo cycle. nimiq not worth digging.

Grin have GPU mining too.
https://github.com/mimblewimble/grin-miner
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: