Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:20:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest only in bitcoin?  (Read 2172 times)
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:50:06 PM

Bitcoin is not the only coin that can give you wealth, you might reconsider other coins too since you're open minded in crypto. You may try Etereum, NEO, Litecoin, Omisego, etc. There are so many altcoins that has potentials to give you a nice fortune.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:36:04 PM

It's really a bad idea to invest only in bitcoin. If you want to make good money then you should buy other coins. For this you need to read a lot of information. If you are not satisfied with the purchase of the Ethereum.
Everyone has his own choices and future ideas, there is nothing wrong if he chooses to invest only in bitcoin. it is very unfortunate if investing only in bitcoin alone, because there are still many prospects altcoin for a good future and can get greater results with capital.
Shingaling

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:47:27 PM

Better research and make you own desicion in choosing where to invest your money,you can invest in 5 or more different coins.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:06:37 AM

If you are interested in long-term investment then you should choose the investment by using Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is perfect for long-term investments.
From the very beginning of the manufacture of Bitcoin to date, Bitcoin has always risen in value so significant and the price changes have occurred in the last 2 years has increased so sharply.
Therefore I advise you to invest in Bitcoin so you can get a lot more profit than you invest with altcoin.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:13:35 AM

But you agree with me, the strategy of buying only bitcoin is actually not so bad. It is much worse to buy a dead token for all money in the hope that it will grow in value. Bitcoin is a very good investment
Bitcoin considers the most stable crypto currency, therefore it is possible and necessary to invest in it.

Nothing was stable in cryptocurrency that's a lot of people saying cryptocurrency has a high volatility. Market can be easily manipulated by those whales out there but I guess that will change once crypto market cap goes to trillion maybe it will be hard for the whales to control the market if that happens.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:51:40 AM

I think it's a good idea to invest in bitcoin only because we know that once bitcoin price increase, it will increase so high and the sky is limit. but the problem is can we handle our emotion to see if the bitcoin price is suddenly getting down and even down too deep and how we manage a panic situation that will happen in that time. besides that, we need to have a big money to invest in bitcoin only and we need to know about the trend and to analyze the chart so we can buy at the low price.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

Not bitcoin only, invest in few altcoins too. Altcoins is good to invest for the shorterm
and bitcoin for the longterm.
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

investing only in bitcoins is a box-office strategy. Bitcoin will never be used for real use or for services. The other coins (the good ones) have a project behind them
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

I think the best choice to invest is not investing Bitcoin, but NEO. you better invest only NEO, because Neo has a very good prospect and promise. Prices for now also have risen rapidly, especially later. Already many large investors and small investors who joined into the Neo project. They believe that by investing in Neo they will get multiple benefits. By launching its own platform, Neo became more successful and tried to keep the top spot in the world of cryptocurrency. So in my opinion the potential price will go to the moon is Neo. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

Hello,

A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.

I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?

Thank you
Investing in bitcoin right now is a wise decision. Right now Bitcoin price is around $ 8130 and starts showing signs of recovery. I believe that in the next few years bitcoin will grow strongly and its price will go to the moon. However, I should not just buy Bitcoin, as there would be risk, you should buy a few other potential altcoins to diversify the market, no one put all the eggs in the same basket.

sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

Today many high-quality coins that you can make for investment. In addition to bitcoin, I would advise you to invest in ETH, Litecoin, and BCH. I think the coins are now growing very rapidly, starting to appear in the top position. The price is also stable to go up. My prediction over time I see the coin will have a high value. It will be very profitable for those of you who are willing to buy and invest the coins in the long run.
linshisui38

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:10:28 AM

You have to be aware that any investment is risky before you invest in encrypted money.

I think investing in bitcoin is the best option, whether you're trading in the short term or investing in bitcoin for the long term.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

This depends on what you seek for. If seek a long-term investment, then you should invest in Bitcoin if you could afford it, of course. Many people seek to gain quick and high profits, so they invest in altcoins, but this can be dangerous sometimes because some people invest in altcoins without paying attention to the whitepaper or knowing who is going to use this token.   

Darerando

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

To put your egg in one basket is not always a great idea. To me I suggest investing in btc ethereum, and other alt coins, is the best option.
Because you might not know which can  turn a profit in long term investent.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

If you plan for a long term investment:i think you need to buy altcoin top 10. It's easy and safe.
If your intention is making huge money and you are willing to take a risk, you should go for an ICO.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

Actually investment in bitcoin is one of the good idea, but I was not agree regarding solely investment because not all of the time bitcoin are raising up. Sometimes due to unpredictable fluctuation of all coins in crypto currency community investment in bitcoin are largely damage, so on my own investment in bitcoin only is not practical. I suggest to invest in different coins and altcoins to assure that in the future you will gain income.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

looking at the recent market fluctuations, we can assume that sitting in bitcoin would not be the worst idea

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

Hello,

A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.

I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?

Thank you
Bitcoin is one of the most valuable crypto to invest. Bitcoin is very popular, most people know bitcoin, it has the largest market capitalization, and every day it has huge trading volume. I believe that long-term investment in bitcoin promises to be profitable. Currently at Bitcoin prices of about $ 8000, this is a great time for us to buy and hold. Hoping that by the end of this year Bitcoin will return to $ 20000 price and stability.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
lilifcik

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

The high amount of money deposited in a single deposit is also a high risk. This investment plan will change according to the risk you want to receive. For example, if you want less risk, you can divide into lower coins. Of course, the money you choose should be a bright money. If you want to get riskie, it is better to take risks because the future money is due to btc and high demand.

▬▬[  REMIIT.IO  ]▬▬[Resolve Trust Issues]▬   
▌ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS SEPTEMBER 2018▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
rickyleatham

Activity: 126

Get your share of the future

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

Hello,

Thank you
Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrency worth to invest. Long-term investment in Bitcoin will be very profitable for us. Currently, bitcoin is priced at less than $ 8000, so we should buy before the price increases again. Besides, I advise you not to just buy Bitcoin because no one puts all the eggs in them, you should buy a few other potential altcoins to diversify your market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: