Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:12:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?  (Read 28795 times)
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:52:26 AM

I think this is possible to happen since many crypto currencies are introduce in the market and it seems like people starting to adopt the market of bitcoin and other cryptos. If this will be happen in the future it would be more easier for us to transact even in the foreign land and the good thing is it is more cheaper and more convenient to use.
Indeed, the cryptocurrency world has not any limit about age or verification to send a huge money. I really like cryptocurrency, it helps me can transfer money to partner easier and faster than FIAT very much.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:14:04 AM

which I am experiencing now.
bitcoin is the source to earn money.
and how to get rid of real money at the moment I use bitcoin onlein.
and in real life there is no bitcoin. which we have today is real money to use it everyday

Can not
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:35:55 AM

The possibility to remove fiat and change it with cryptocurrency is exists. But fiat will not be changed with today's cryptocurrency like bitcoin, ethereum and so on. Every government in this world can create their own cryptocurrency and apply exactly the same rules as they did with fiat to keep it stable.

Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:49:02 AM

There is a possibility that fiat will replaced by a cryptocurrency. We are in to future where fiat is not needed or the so called cashless society. But I believe in the op above that maybe government will make their own cryptocurrency. Because they wouldn't use any currency that cannot be manipulated by the government. It might take long years to process this but for sure it will happen.
Aganythe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:42:10 AM

No national income will at any time be replaced by a cryptocurrnecy.A federal government can not influence the cryptocurrency the way it is feasible with the neighborhood fiat.But this is necessary in get to give the economic climate support to be competitive on the world-wide marketplace.
mikchail

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:45:10 AM

Yeah i consider it can be feasible, i dont wanna be too optimistic but i consider it can really occurs, but it would take so much time, if paper cash dissapears then everybody should know what bitcoin is, how to use it, and so on. And that is some thing we dont have proper now, only a few % of the populace is aware of what bitcoin is. So prior to it takes place, we need much more promotion on social media, or in mass media. Without having marketing bitcoin is gonna be for a qualified group of folks.
momopi

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:30:39 AM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked

Nope, this is impossible and I am against of it. Money or traditional currency is really important for "on the go" stuff. Cryptocurrency can be accepted by  all countries but as alternative only or like a credit card with of course blockchain technology
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:54:40 PM

I think this is possible to happen since many crypto currencies are introduce in the market and it seems like people starting to adopt the market of bitcoin and other cryptos. If this will be happen in the future it would be more easier for us to transact even in the foreign land and the good thing is it is more cheaper and more convenient to use.
I also agree there might be a possibility if some other crypto like bitcoin are introduce in market so money can be diaper but these crypto also need some extra work like they have to introduce debit card, credit card banks, although its price is very high as compare to any other currency and people are going to attract towards digital currency.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:12:46 PM

I do not think bitcoin can be real money, the role of fiat money is still very important for all countries, since fiat money today is the most reachable money from the bottom to the top, and can be used for any purpose.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:17:16 PM

Yes if crypto currency gets legalised by every nation and people gets habitual to it then it may happen that people use e-wallet ( of crypto currencies) insted of paying hard cash or money.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:22:03 PM

i am pretty certain that there is no way cryptocurency can absolutely displace actual funds as you can see not every person can find the money for the use of net and the place the use of electronic forex can be use,but crytpocencry can affect the value of actual funds in a number of approaches and this is why some cointry are attempting tough to stop the use of bitcoin but so a lot of country that see bitcoin for instance as a digital asset are attempting difficult to undertake it
why not? the idea of currency is an ever evolving one, and the fiat currencies that we're familiar with today are just the current iteration. it's not as if we've always used dollars and euros; the human race has used various things and currency all throughout history, ranging from salt to precious metals. There's absolutely no reason that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general can't be the next iteration in the idea of currency, after all, we are moving towards a digital era, it's only fitting we have a digital currency to match.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
jb26

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:46:13 PM

I don't think so that these cryptocurrencies can make real money disappear. The basis of prices of these cryptocurrencies are the real money,  that is why we can say that their price is high or low. If that so,  without the real money, these will also have no price, common sense.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:16:40 PM

Yes if crypto currency gets legalised by every nation and people gets habitual to it then it may happen that people use e-wallet ( of crypto currencies) insted of paying hard cash or money.
I'm not sure although cryptocurrency is legalized will make regular money will disappear, if the state legalizes cryptocurrency then there will be strict rules about its use and certainly real money will get protection because it becomes state money.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
IdoandWill

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:31:28 PM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked

Crypto currency has appeared quite recently. And money exists for many thousands of years. And the system of national currencies is very sensitive topic. You can watch the discussions around the Euro.

In addition, crypto-currencies are very unstable and their future is uncertain.
Therefore, it is too early to consider such problems. )))
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:35:19 PM

If it happens It will probably be 100 years away, and the government wont lose control of money.  They will probably create their own digital currency.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:56:59 PM

I think real money is always real. You can use it any where any time without online. But online cryptocurrency always use in online marketplace. So if anybody want use crypto currency. Must need online. Without online he cannot use it. So real money is always ready to use.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:14:02 PM

I would say definitely possible but I probably wouldn't see that in my lifetime. Human being hate change or adapting the most so having to convert fiat usage to digital currency might takes a few generations but that is for sure the future that we all are moving forward to.

Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

I believe the crypto will be a world currency but it needs a lot of years to make it happen. we know every country's enforcement about it and we can say many other countries are not crypto-supported. So if I ask, there are still plenty of improvements to make the crypto become a world currencies
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

No, cryptocurrency will not make real money lost. The original money will remain and will always be the most legitimate payment tool everywhere. I think the payment using the original money is still the simplest because the recipient is directly holding the money earned. One complicated thing from real money is because we have to carry a lot of money everywhere, but the existence of a purse and wallet is the solution so there is no problem.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:30:07 PM

I believe the crypto will be a world currency but it needs a lot of years to make it happen. we know every country's enforcement about it and we can say many other countries are not crypto-supported. So if I ask, there are still plenty of improvements to make the crypto become a world currencies
Actually bitcoin is a global currency already that everyone can use even those countries that made bitcoin illegal on it can use it but can't withdraw it but still they can use it as P2P transaction. But yeah, bitcoin still needs a lot of improvements to be considered a currency that everyone will use but all I know is that bitcoin can never replace fiat money in any way.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: