Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:41:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap  (Read 41078 times)
SatoNatomato

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:28:34 PM

Why would Volkswagon and other reputable organizations and institutions partner with IOTA if it is a scam? This makes absolutely no sense. More than likely, the critics in this thread simply do not understand the technology or its potential.

IOTA is continuously announcing partnerships, unlike many altcoins.
Volkswagen, such a reputable organization, never would they en-devour in massive-scale cheating and fraud, never I say!  Roll Eyes

They, volkwsagen bosch etc, are deceived by the scam just as you, not that they would care about crypto per-se or if iota is centralized or not.

Your question is like "Who would do business with PayPal?".

EDIT: Btw, I didnt miss any boat, I knew about IOTA more than a year ago. Check my post history here.

So you are saying you have more credibility than Volkswagon and Bosch? You?

Both of those are multi-billion dollar corporations. They didn't make their money by not doing their due diligence.

So you are pissed you knew about them over a year ago and missed the boat, right?
If you are here to push your tongue up the corporate ass and accumulate fiat currency, you're in the wrong corner of the internet.

No, I didnt miss the boat on iota, I bought some a year ago by mistake before digging into the technical details, and sold on bitfinex, nothing to be proud of - but I lessen the conscience by imagining most of the profit is from retarded sheep like yourself. I did try to warn people many months ago as well.

wojak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:18:28 PM

Ive never praised iota, made a mistake of buying before trying/understanding it back in November 2016, sold them all the first days on bitfinex.

As you said, iota wothout the closed source Coordinator code is worthless.

So taking your advantage, I would never earn this ~150%.

LOL. My guess is that there is FUD being spread so that those who missed the boat can get in at a cheaper price. Of course, these tactics are ineffective. More than likely, the market will correct and there will be ample opportunity for the IOTA-bashers to jump in.

Don't be angry because you missed out on a moonshot.

Exactly, if not - why to spend so much time and energy to denigrate IOTA.

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:44:03 PM

No, I didnt miss the boat on iota, I bought some a year ago by mistake before digging into the technical details, and sold on bitfinex

So you were holding iotas for 9 months and still trash talking about IOTA. You should check your balls, if they are not of steel then check your head.  Cheesy
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:53:53 PM

I think this is the biggest Scam in the crypto industry in all time.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:27:29 PM

Scam or not, the only thing that people like us need to do is to put more extra careful. Surveys and researches are the best source of information for us to know if it is 100% legit on not.

lucky_girl

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

What do you think? Is better to hold IOTA or buy some Ripple or Waves?
wojak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:14:47 PM

What do you think? Is better to hold IOTA or buy some Ripple or Waves?

Why not all? Tongue
I am holding, and I will be holding.

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:40:54 PM

Why would Volkswagon and other reputable organizations and institutions partner with IOTA if it is a scam? This makes absolutely no sense. More than likely, the critics in this thread simply do not understand the technology or its potential.

IOTA is continuously announcing partnerships, unlike many altcoins.
Volkswagen, such a reputable organization, never would they en-devour in massive-scale cheating and fraud, never I say!  Roll Eyes

They, volkwsagen bosch etc, are deceived by the scam just as you, not that they would care about crypto per-se or if iota is centralized or not.

Your question is like "Who would do business with PayPal?".

EDIT: Btw, I didnt miss any boat, I knew about IOTA more than a year ago. Check my post history here.

So you are saying you have more credibility than Volkswagon and Bosch? You?

Both of those are multi-billion dollar corporations. They didn't make their money by not doing their due diligence.

So you are pissed you knew about them over a year ago and missed the boat, right?
If you are here to push your tongue up the corporate ass and accumulate fiat currency, you're in the wrong corner of the internet.

No, I didnt miss the boat on iota, I bought some a year ago by mistake before digging into the technical details, and sold on bitfinex, nothing to be proud of - but I lessen the conscience by imagining most of the profit is from retarded sheep like yourself. I did try to warn people many months ago as well.

I don't think any cryptocurrency can avoid some degree of centralization. It's just the nature of technology. People want to believe that bitcoin represents anarchy and stateless freedom, all the while with cryptographic technology developed by the NSA. Bitcoin is also predominantly mined in China. There is no completely decentralized cryptocurrency, and no cryptocurrency will be able to thrive without corporate support. It's the world we live in.
SatoNatomato

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:52:59 PM

No, I didnt miss the boat on iota, I bought some a year ago by mistake before digging into the technical details, and sold on bitfinex

So you were holding iotas for 9 months and still trash talking about IOTA. You should check your balls, if they are not of steel then check your head.  Cheesy
Unlike you, I do have a conscience, not all profits are good just because its profit. Still feel bad for the retarded people who bought and are still buying hype and marketing. A concept, ethics and morality, your little mind has difficulty understanding seemingly.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:15:45 PM

Unlike you, I do have a conscience, not all profits are good just because its profit. Still feel bad for the retarded people who bought and are still buying hype and marketing. A concept, ethics and morality, your little mind has difficulty understanding seemingly.

How much will you pay me to dig out quote showing that you didn't have iotas during the period you claim having them? Lies should be consistent, otherwise you are easy caught.
SatoNatomato

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:22:40 PM

How much will you pay me to dig out quote showing that you didn't have iotas during the period you claim having them? Lies should be consistent, otherwise you are easy caught.
Yawn.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:29:19 PM

Yawn.

Haha, ran out of excuses?  Cheesy
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:03:59 AM

Burn 🔥
SatoNatomato

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:55:35 AM

Burn 🔥
Stop using sokckpuppets CfB.

Are you a bank and atate now, claiming you know everyone who ever owned iotas and can track them down? Nice
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:00:30 AM

I don't use sockpuppets but the fact that you see me in every BTT user tells a lot.  Cheesy

Are you a bank and atate now, claiming you know everyone who ever owned iotas and can track them down? Nice

You told me that you didn't have iotas. Yesterday you claimed the opposite. See, no need to be a bank.  Cheesy
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:03:18 AM

I personally think IOTA is good coin to hold but it is pumped so much that its price doesn't seem buyable. I think it is just bull trap.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
SatoNatomato

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:57:41 PM

I don't use sockpuppets but the fact that you see me in every BTT user tells a lot.  Cheesy

You told me that you didn't have iotas. Yesterday you claimed the opposite. See, no need to be a bank.  Cheesy
It is possible for people to have bought the Giotas back around September 2016, and dumped them all the first days on bitfinex in June. Some would say, nice profits were made, on other retarded sheep who didnt listen to my warnings here and other places.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:39:59 PM

It is possible for people to have bought the Giotas back around September 2016, and dumped them all the first days on bitfinex in June. Some would say, nice profits were made, on other retarded sheep who didnt listen to my warnings here and other places.

You have just explained how whole Wall Street works, haven't you?  Cheesy
SatoNatomato

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:22:35 PM

You have just explained how whole Wall Street works, haven't you?  Cheesy
Indeed, IOTA is no better than PayPal and the rest of current "fintech" industry. IOTA does not belong on bitcointalk or grouped with other cryptocurrencies, it is best grouped with other centralized "we know better than you thus can never fail but will steal your money for our bail"-mafia.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:45:16 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 04:59:25 PM by cryptohunter

I don't use sockpuppets but the fact that you see me in every BTT user tells a lot.  Cheesy

You told me that you didn't have iotas. Yesterday you claimed the opposite. See, no need to be a bank.  Cheesy

I don't really wish to keep bumping this thread by replying. Since I now see IOTA as a good advert for BYTEBALL which will be shown to be superior over time. I know you're a big byteball holder too so that is win win for you.

However, saying that you do not use sock puppets is in stark contrast to a previous conversation we had where you suggested that there is no problem with iota using sock puppets because the market outside of bct does not care less about and are unaware of sock puppets on this forum.

Without doubt the new iota shills are mostly low post count very fresh accounts that look like sock puppets.

Wojak another pest from nowhere that is a dedicated iota shill.

Let them keep bumping the thread. The pertinent points are there for all to observe. The ico raised far far less than other icos of that time from unknown dev teams that advertised their ICO's.

I predicted there was one reason and one reason only for the iota team saying we didnt want to spend a few cents (iotas) on marketing to raise millions of more dollars of development funds.

So that they can collude and manipulate the market on one shady exchange (which i've heard is perhaps being investigated at this time anyway) whilst sucking in over time those that don't mind paying 1000x more than the ico price for an unproven tech running on centralised training wheels.

This thread is merely and advert to continue stocking up on byteballs if you consider DAG designs to be that important.

Remember though many top developers had previously looked at DAG designs and decided them for many different reasons.

Both designs could end up being good but one gave their coins away to everyone for free (sadly gave the most to the already richest) one sold them all to themselves and a handful of others and forced you to buy them for 1000x profits for a guaranteed self enrichment scheme under the guise of a well advertised fairly distributed ico.

I choose byteball therefore. That and iota is unproven as yet to function in a decentralised manner.

If there were a 3rd option that distributed more fairly that these other 2 I would choose that one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: