Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35049 times)
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:49:07 AM

I also believe that it's possible that bitcoin loses ist value. It may go down to any Price again. There is just nothing that makes btc a safe heaven.
Anything can happen in the future. But I think there are slightly less chances of this thing to happen. The way Bitcoin is gaining the attention of so many people sitting in the market and the way people are investing in Bitcoin, I think this is a proof of this thing that Bitcoin holds a very bright future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oldhinien

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:10:27 AM

It is possible as you can see after the ban of China. Bitcoin was dropping hard bitcoin is stoppable. Bitcoin is not stable and it could go down with a few countries banning bitcoin.

I think it would go down, but now japan has added support to Bitcoin. So it would be a bit stable.
jennal

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:12:40 AM

Well there is always possibility, just noone can predict the future wright? We can only guess..
StevensonCarl

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:20:34 AM

By looking at how bitcoin, I dont think it will lose its value. Because among any other crypto and digital currency bitcoin is reigning. But I believe that everything has an end. It may not be as soon as we know but there's always a limit. So now, enjoy every second you have in bitcoin. Do not think about the future, what matters is today.
Lol do you think fiat will have an end? If so then bitcoin is the next generation of money ,
If it all happened i don't think even bitcoin value lost ,
It could be worth more than fiat today , bitcoin is the future of money ,
Once people can accept the whole thing about bitcoin , this scenario will really realized.
I didn't think it will happen even in the future, fiat will remain in this world as long as the government still find it useful for the people.
The new currency which is the crypto currency are here with a threat as well and the reason why the government are very strict to it is because they want to protect the interest of the people using it and to prevent money laundering and proper taxing of transactions.
Don't generally comprehend what might occur with bitcoin later on however for the present I trust it's at most astounding pinnacle and isn't going to drop down to like 5-6 years. That will be crazy on the off chance that it truly happens however I don't perceive any explanations behind that to happen. Bitcoin has just completed advancements which were important to push it to the present circumstance. Bitcoin will now continue developing from here forward with little drops. I have watched bitcoin goes up to most astounding pinnacle and after that get balanced out to that point truly.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:59:06 AM

It is possible in my opinion. just like how other countries look at it before, it has no value. What if government did that? they stop to giving value to bitcoin against their currency and just think of it like an e-gold with no value?

If the reputation of bitcoin gets worst in the future, probably governments might start to refuse to give licenses to local exchanges, and that might be the start. Remember, we are in control of our bitcoin, but we are not in control of the government and how they will decide.

EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:02:43 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

At this time I think bitcoin has no chance of losing its value. Lot of people are wanting to have and own any amount of bitcoin. If a certain thing is in demand it has a low chance of losing its price.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:08:54 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

At this time I think bitcoin has no chance of losing its value. Lot of people are wanting to have and own any amount of bitcoin. If a certain thing is in demand it has a low chance of losing its price.
Indeed, bitcoin is very in demand because a lot of people wants to have a bitcoin on their wallet and they are all working hard to just get or buy one bitcoin. Bitcoin will never lose its value because a lot of good things are happening and we know that the financial system of our world can depend on bitcoin's blockchain technology so i think it will increase on its value instead of losing.
Ducksun

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:14:57 AM

By looking at how bitcoin, I dont think it will lose its value. Because among any other crypto and digital currency bitcoin is reigning. But I believe that everything has an end. It may not be as soon as we know but there's always a limit. So now, enjoy every second you have in bitcoin. Do not think about the future, what matters is today.
Lol do you think fiat will have an end? If so then bitcoin is the next generation of money ,
If it all happened i don't think even bitcoin value lost ,
It could be worth more than fiat today , bitcoin is the future of money ,
Once people can accept the whole thing about bitcoin , this scenario will really realized.
I didn't think it will happen even in the future, fiat will remain in this world as long as the government still find it useful for the people.
The new currency which is the crypto currency are here with a threat as well and the reason why the government are very strict to it is because they want to protect the interest of the people using it and to prevent money laundering and proper taxing of transactions.
Don't generally comprehend what might occur with bitcoin later on however for the present I trust it's at most astounding pinnacle and isn't going to drop down to like 5-6 years. That will be crazy on the off chance that it truly happens however I don't perceive any explanations behind that to happen. Bitcoin has just completed advancements which were important to push it to the present circumstance. Bitcoin will now continue developing from here forward with little drops. I have watched bitcoin goes up to most astounding pinnacle and after that get balanced out to that point truly.
I agree with but i personally think that bitcoin will never lose its value because of the fact that every coin almost is created because of bitcoin and now people just want to copy bitcoin and bring other scam coins but even from that bitcoin will not fall.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:47:32 AM

Bitcoin has its greater value and i think this will not lose its value as a matter of fact there are other cryptocurrencies that has joined the coinmarket cup..the latest digital currency that holds the price at $.10 as a starting price..but holder look up bitcoin as a source of cryptocurrencies..which is very successful.

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:15:09 AM

For me, I don't want to lose its value right away, all my efforts are came from btc, and in the case btc will turns into ZERO value, Im in great trouble, hunger strike in my case:) Im not sure if it will drops down into that rate because it has already established a strong foundation out of all cryptocurrency.
That would be pretty bad scenario and unlikely to happen any time soon. Moving ahead from this point, it is quite possible for a commodity or currency to become obsolete or NULL value. There are scenarios where this kind of things happened with currency of a country. A country like Zimbabwe realized this in hard way. You could search about the zimbabwe hyperinflation.
Given that situation, if a crypto is blocked through out by all banks and nation then that particular will be of NULL value. It there is liquidity or acceptance of a currency then that is not a currency but useless piece of paper or software.
Bitcoin has pretty strong support of individuals and companies who are working towards making bitcoin more accessible.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:54:12 AM

Right at this moment it is impossible for bitcoin to lose its value you know why because more and more people believes that bitcoin would still succeed and more investors right now are interested to invest in bitcoin because of the high value price and the profit an investor could get in long term investment. I think it would take years or decades before bitcoin would lose its value unless the people would support other coins and left out bitcoin.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:58:36 AM

I also believe that it's possible that bitcoin loses ist value. It may go down to any Price again. There is just nothing that makes btc a safe heaven.
At this stage, it is most definitely going to be hard, as there is still great potential for bitcoin. With a whole lot at stake, there will always be a huge support for bitcoin in the long run until we start maintaining some gradual value stability. Although there can be a drop in value as just any other asset which we have seen so many times, but to lose it completely, no way.
masterlee17

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:35:49 AM

Things don't simply collide with zero unless they are totally pointless or have poor administration business shrewd.  In the bitcoin case, there is a great deal of significant worth in it. It may not be sponsored by anything besides rather nowadays even FIAT monetary standards have no support. So it has a lot of supply it will be difficult to reach 0 of his value.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:01:17 AM

It never came in my mind that bitcoin will lose its value someday. All im thinking is bitcoin will reached the never expected value someday. Which im preparing until happened. Maybe i have already save some bitcoin until that day.
I also do not see that bitcoin has the capability to lose its value in the future. Because it is much aligned to the development and growth of the technology meaning when the years goes by , it is also the time the price and the value of Bitcoin will experience growth and development or can upgrade mode of transactions, investments and trading for Pepe to achive or have more ways of earning with the used of Bitcoin.
Ocytrem

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

Just hold your bitcoins and make the most of it in the future.

Right , Even if bitcoin fall down it will rise up higher than he was , according the history of bitcoin there's no worries in saving or investing in bitcoin
Yes history tell us everything about bitcoin, how it rise, how many time it falls and then how bitcoin recover its fall. Making all these history facts as points then we conclude that there is no chances for bitcoin to fall down because those factor that made bitcoin to fall are remove and failed to effect bitcoin any more, bitcoin users make it strong now.
I get it won't misfortune its incentive as should be obvious the cost of bitcoin at this moment is at a high cost or esteem, it is difficult to lose it cost on the grounds that insofar as there are numerous dealers that exchange bitcoin the cost of bitcoin will continue expanding until the point when it will worth a million.
Gwerrahar

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:14:42 AM

I get it won't misfortune its incentive as should be obvious the cost of bitcoin at the present time is at a high cost or esteem, it is difficult to lose it cost in light of the fact that insofar as there are numerous merchants that exchange bitcoin the cost of bitcoin will continue expanding until the point that it will worth a million.
Mr.Stemafon

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:43:03 AM

Clearly, It can lose its esteem it's not unpredictable we can't foresee the estimation of Bitcoin.

The cost can go down underneath $4000 in the coming month however we can't foresee it might go up yet who knows?

We are goodly affecting Bitcoin of first October. I trust that It keep its esteem steady.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:58:47 PM

Bitcoin can lose its value, but it's hard for bitcoin to lose even 50% its value. If there's a new technology that's better than bitcoin, then that will make bitcoin lose its value.

According to advertising concept; it reflects the fact that something is similar, it is actually a good thing, there are many subcodes right now, many of them are really naughty.

Nope, this can't happen if you look at the market cap of bitcoin. Don't think it too technical way just think it on practical way. What I mean by that is, bitcoin has so much investment already circulating into market that it will always push it up even in the bad times. Forming a new tech and then pumping the value of same would take lot of time and off course investment which is long term and trusted. There have been so many but none of them really crossed bitcoin. I don't think bitcoin it will loose its value so easily.

Agreed on you to that, though nowadays everything is possible to be happen anyway. But at this point of time even bitcoin price now was 3800$ something it doesn't mean it will straight forward to go down, of course its not like that, due to bitcoin established a lot investors in the entire world. So to lost its  value is not going to be happen in our generation now.
I feel the value of bitcoin depends upon the interest of the people. The more people invest in bitcoin the high the value will be of bitcoin. And it also depends upon the system it works, like mining processing, transaction, security, and payments and of course the price. If all these features go on smoothly then there is no doubt that the value of bitcoin will increase instead of losing and downwards.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:07:21 PM

Yes it is very possible for bitcoin to lose its value as it usually happen to any other coins. Such a thing happen when there is panic which may be as a result of negative news about bitcoin or any other coins.

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:11:41 PM

Its all about demand and supply. As for now supply is stable and demand is the key factor for price.
Market is valotile cause of low trust. In long run sure demand will get bigger and bigger
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: