Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:24:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35054 times)
BrockHunter

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:50:33 AM

By looking at how bitcoin, I dont think it will lose its value. Because among any other crypto and digital currency bitcoin is reigning. But I believe that everything has an end. It may not be as soon as we know but there's always a limit. So now, enjoy every second you have in bitcoin. Do not think about the future, what matters is today.
Lol do you think fiat will have an end? If so then bitcoin is the next generation of money ,
If it all happened i don't think even bitcoin value lost ,
It could be worth more than fiat today , bitcoin is the future of money ,
Once people can accept the whole thing about bitcoin , this scenario will really realized.
I didn't think it will happen even in the future, fiat will remain in this world as long as the government still find it useful for the people.
The new currency which is the crypto currency are here with a threat as well and the reason why the government are very strict to it is because they want to protect the interest of the people using it and to prevent money laundering and proper taxing of transactions.
Don't generally realize what might occur with bitcoin later on yet until further notice I trust it's at most astounding pinnacle and isn't going to drop down to like 5-6 years. That will be crazy on the off chance that it truly happens yet I don't perceive any purposes behind that to happen. Bitcoin has just completed improvements which were important to push it to the present circumstance. Bitcoin will now continue developing from here onwards with little drops. I have watched bitcoin goes up to most astounding pinnacle and afterward get balanced out to that point truly.
Vannterson

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:54:44 AM

But guess what? Bitcoin have always found a way to recover. A digital currency with the largest community, and that makes it able to achieve anything, if the people work together.

True, for the most part. I can think of a few scary scenarios, though. What if SHA256 gets broken? Will the entire community be able to quickly agree on a replacement algo? What if quantum computing threatens competitive mining? There are some existential threats to Bitcoin that it might not be able to recover from.

Very gloomy insight though you've hit the correct thought. It basically means that bitcoin can crash anytime for several reasons. So even if we're all confident about our btcs and its future, it won't hurt to have a back up plan formulated in case things like that happen
I don't think it is feasible for Bitcoin to free all its incentive the same number of individuals have faith in Bitcoin and they have put their cash in it. Bitcoin is just developing and picking up prevalence ordinary so we can just expect development from it. Minor pumps and dumps might be conceivable.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:00:26 AM

By looking at how bitcoin, I dont think it will lose its value. Because among any other crypto and digital currency bitcoin is reigning. But I believe that everything has an end. It may not be as soon as we know but there's always a limit. So now, enjoy every second you have in bitcoin. Do not think about the future, what matters is today.
Lol do you think fiat will have an end? If so then bitcoin is the next generation of money ,
If it all happened i don't think even bitcoin value lost ,
It could be worth more than fiat today , bitcoin is the future of money ,
Once people can accept the whole thing about bitcoin , this scenario will really realized.
I didn't think it will happen even in the future, fiat will remain in this world as long as the government still find it useful for the people.
The new currency which is the crypto currency are here with a threat as well and the reason why the government are very strict to it is because they want to protect the interest of the people using it and to prevent money laundering and proper taxing of transactions.
Don't generally realize what might occur with bitcoin later on yet until further notice I trust it's at most astounding pinnacle and isn't going to drop down to like 5-6 years. That will be crazy on the off chance that it truly happens yet I don't perceive any purposes behind that to happen. Bitcoin has just completed improvements which were important to push it to the present circumstance. Bitcoin will now continue developing from here onwards with little drops. I have watched bitcoin goes up to most astounding pinnacle and afterward get balanced out to that point truly.

This is also my view, I believe bitcoin has come to stay whether legalizing it officiallly or not especially with the Chinese ban and yet, it didn't stop bitcoin .Infact , we have witnessed some bullish. The Chinese ban to me gave more prominence to the coin. It has overcome some waters and so, I don't see it value being lost just soon maybe little drops here and there which is normal.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:50:44 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

At this time I think bitcoin has no chance of losing its value. Lot of people are wanting to have and own any amount of bitcoin. If a certain thing is in demand it has a low chance of losing its price.
Indeed, bitcoin is very in demand because a lot of people wants to have a bitcoin on their wallet and they are all working hard to just get or buy one bitcoin. Bitcoin will never lose its value because a lot of good things are happening and we know that the financial system of our world can depend on bitcoin's blockchain technology so i think it will increase on its value instead of losing.
You are so right, many people are ready to have and own bitcoin at a lower price and we also have so many people who are willing to hold no matter what. The good thing is if the panickers end up dropping for the serious ones to get at a lower price, then eventually the value will balance quickly within a short period since some are holding and then, we start seeing an increase again. More like saving out the weak ones.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:56:05 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

At the current situation there is no possibility that the bitcoin could lost its's all the value. But if some more country follow china ( which is not going to happen ) then there could be a possible downfall .

jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:56:41 AM

if the bitcoin lose its value all the investors cannot earn so much money and they cant invest on bitcoins

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:09:08 AM

At the current situation there is no possibility that the bitcoin could lost its's all the value. But if some more country follow china ( which is not going to happen ) then there could be a possible downfall .
For now bitcoin value was so in demand in the market, so I can't see anything possibility regarding losing of value. Maybe there's a possibility in the future but many years before it happen. Therefore, this crypto currency now was increasing value in the market so many people are encourage to buy this coin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:29:16 PM

For now bitcoin value was so in demand in the market, so I can't see anything possibility regarding losing of value. Maybe there's a possibility in the future but many years before it happen. Therefore, this crypto currency now was increasing value in the market so many people are encourage to buy this coin.
I agree to that the people are getting more into bitcoin because they see a good growth in the price of bitcoin that make it profitable as an investment and because of that, bitcoin is having more foundation because of the continuous growth of demand and somehow it is becoming an unstoppable cryptocurrency and it seems that bitcoin doesn't have any chance to completely lose its value.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:02:12 PM

There's a chance by loosing it's valu but a very small chance because BTC can be the only currency in the world someday.

zzSunZZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:57:46 PM

Bitcoin was supposed to be a currency, where a person can send any amount of Bitcoins to any other person in any part of the world within 10 mins and with lowest possible fees. But now, due to a major increase in Bitcoin’s popularity, the time taken for completeing a transaction has increased and is taking more time than 10 mins. In some cases upto 2 hours and in some extreme cases, Bitcoin was not even transferred. Also the fees is rising day by day. All of this is not for which Bitcoin was developed. As a result, if further actions are not taken up by Bitcoin development team, Bitcoin may start to loose it’s value( which will probably not happen).
Official Armor Ceramics

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

Each currency can lose it's value, because this value is determined by demand on it. So, if there is  no demand on Bitcoin it will lose its value. What is more, new crypto currency can be in need )
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:24:11 PM

Bitcoin investment involves risk like other investments.But bitcoin has already come across much critical situations and it has survived.Bitcoin would loose its value when there is no body to buy it,but we could see that the demand for bitcoins is ever increasing day by day.So,the chances are very less for bitcoin o loose its value completely.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:41:53 PM

Just look at the past few days. The price of the bitcoin went down half a thousand in like a day. The thing that you must know when you get involved with bitcoins is that everything is possible and the price might go as low as back to 300 dollars in a few days easily if the massive dump starts. The price is fluctuating all the time.

I remember the day when mtgox scam happened, that was terrible. All people suddenly understood that they might lose all their savings on the exchange so they started selling it massively. Other people who saw that the price is going down started fomoing and selling it as well in order to take as small loss as possible.

To be honest at the moment, ethereum seems to be way better investment option short term. A lot of people are jumping in order to make as much profit out of it as possible, so I wouldn't be surprised if the price started going up again. Bitcoin is becoming weaker and weaker with time as eth market cap is going up.
Hmm for me yes because we all know that bitcoin value is unpredictable right? And the value of bitcoin is unstable. It changes everytime. Sometimes the value is getting high but sometimes its falling. They called that pump and dump process.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:36:22 PM

Reduction of value happens with bitcoin in terms of the capital circulation quite often. This happens when the price fluctutes going low and once after a short when the price increases automatically the capital volume increases. So I don't think at present or in the future the value drops low.
You are not far from the truth mate! With the demand growing wide each and every day, 2020 itself is very feasible to attain a height far greater than where we are today. Like you said, there is a huge success down the road and it is surely bright.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:50:15 PM

Bitcoin investment involves risk like other investments.But bitcoin has already come across much critical situations and it has survived.Bitcoin would loose its value when there is no body to buy it,but we could see that the demand for bitcoins is ever increasing day by day.So,the chances are very less for bitcoin o loose its value completely.
no it is almost impossible for bitcoins to loose it values because now a days millions of people are trusting in bitcoins and the only hope for then is bitcoins so if you are investing money in bitcoins than you should not be worried of loosing money in bitcoins.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:09:12 PM

Sure it happens all years without any warning, sometimes fakes news and real news come in waves that make the price to crash, the recent one were China banning ICO and exchanges, as people used those the way they wanted, knowing in the end that China is just making those market regulated to avoid dirty money to be clean into those. Bitcoin does fluctuates with good and bad news, and it does reflect into the value as a currencie or asset.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:21:31 PM

There are of course many scenarios in which bitcoin could lose value, most likely being if governments intervened such as the Chinese government did to try to ban bitcoin or its exchanges etc.

rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:05:39 PM

if the bitcoin lose its value all the investors cannot earn so much money and they cant invest on bitcoins
If bitcoin lose its value. So many people lost money in bitcoin they are never want to see bitcoin in this day many crypto currency are destroy and because people don’t believe in crypto currency

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:07:56 PM

of course it could be.When people stop the use it and they lost their belief to bitcoin.Bitcoin goes to fall but this chance is 0 i think.dont worry
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:23:40 PM

Yes its possible , thas going to be happened if it lost its own foum , what is going to be the use of tons of token if there will be no people who will going to used this? Its nonsense. Bitcoin will probably loss its potential if there would be a newly sprout and better crypto currency that will be used by the people, of they see this better thatn bitcoin they will probably like a voyager that will travel to some habitant island and waste the rest of it, so I think thats my idea about this matter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: