Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35054 times)
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:03:30 PM

Everything can happen, if this year the increase could reach more than 1000% and no one knows, then it could be a time the price drop up to 1000% in a month, decentralization is always difficult to guess.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:26:22 PM

If people lost belief and start abandoning in bitcoin, the prices will fall, demand decreases. There is no competiting other alt with bitcoin because it is the master of crypto currency. Sometimes it may take a downward plunge like any other asset thrown to the market as determined by the demand and supply. People may loose their belief by viewing fake reviews and telecasts about bitcoin that makes them withdraw their investments and chances to loose it's value but it is all individual learning and analysing about bitcoin.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:50:51 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 11:39:23 AM by DMiracle1

Interesting question. But i don't think the total fall of bitcoin will happen. It's price may fall by as much as 20% most probably but then it will totally recover it's value much much faster than it's downfall. Bitcoins demand is inevitable. We just never know what will happen in the future.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:17:26 AM

Interesting question. But i don't think the total fall of bitcoin will not happen. It's price may fall by as much as 20% most probably but then it will totally recover it's value much much faster than it's downfall. Bitcoins demand is inevitable. We just never know what will happen in the future.

It's been the cycle of bitcoin, it necame that far and I don't think itbwill crash since its the pioneer among cryptos it gain popularity and with a lot of innovation.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:39:17 AM

It is very possible right now Bitcoin is the very useful cryptocurrency, used in gambling, trading , and payment for advertising company, If something will be created that will be more useful than Bitcoin in the future then price of Bitcoin will really go down but i believe it will take many many years before this thing can happen.
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:45:53 AM

maybe but bitcoin is on top they will take care the rank they have and no coins if theres no bitcoins . if bitcoins get lost they will lost too! in my own opinion

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:28:01 AM

bitcoin daily loses value and also increases it, it's called fluctation or market swigns in other terms.
Well I think it’s not possible for bitcoin to lose its value because bitcoin is now very strong and powerful in market so I think bitcoin will never lose its value and In my opinion there is only one condition for bitcoin to lose its value and when bitcoin price stay remain on one place and for that there is no chance because bitcoin is connected with market trade and day by day its price id going high so bitcoin will be high with its price for ever.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:27:47 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
Yes,  it is possible for bitcoin to be in a downfall, but not to the extent that it will go back to its initial price when it was created. A lot of people have already  put their money in bitcoin, and it isn't possible for bitcoin price to drop drastically as long as these people are still holding on their bitcoins. I think, the only way for bitcoin to lose its value is when exchanges and trading sites close, or when thee exchanges and trading sites remove btc on their cryptocurrency list, which are both improbable to happen. To sum it up, it is possible, but not probable for btc to see its value to drop that much.
Suptiele

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:58:48 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

many Economics  (even they say bitcoin is bubble) say price will down after 2018 . so it is impossible to lost it at 2018 .

for long term holding is so risky (may be huge crash into zero or huge increase )so that it is better to avoid it or take risk and invest on it
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:44:40 AM

the bitcoin cannot lose its value because the value of the bitcoin is very high and still rising in the world market , and the new people are investing in the bitcoin and making there trust on the bitcoin. also the popularity of the bitcoin is also rising which mean that bitcoin is growing all over the world so it mean that it is not possible that bitcoin lose its value.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:35:08 AM

well there are a lot of possibilities let's say out of no where internet have been shutdown for any random reason lets say terrorism, they attack ISP of different countries and internet had been shutdown there is no connection that bitcoin needed to process payments im sure trading will halt and bitcoin will lose value instantly, some other reason is human extinction with no users of bitcoin it cannot run and be used.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:53:28 AM

With the current situation, to make the bitcoin price pushed about 5-6 years ago, I think it will not happen. Because bitcoin is now known
to most people, many big countries has used bitcoin as a payment method. I think you should not expect the bitcoin price to drop when
bitcoin was 5.6 years ago .
BitcoinIsTheAnswer

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:54:11 AM

If everyone who has in possesion theyr BTC, make a dump all them at the same time, expect the price to decrease in big numbers.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:02:57 AM

If everyone who has in possesion theyr BTC, make a dump all them at the same time, expect the price to decrease in big numbers.
bitcoin is digital currency .so bitcoin could be lose its value as everything is possible in internet but many people which have bitcoin don't want this is happen and i think the want to be profitable like every person or investor .but loos and profit is the part of any business or investment.but if we see in this world all the currencies of the countries may be go down or high.people only want that bitcoin will be stay at on top and the price will increase more and the other people which is not in bitcoin world will see the value of bitcoin.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:05:50 AM

Yes its possible to lose the value of bitcoin, because the value price isn't stable always it depend on demand of market supply. If the demand is low then it will affect the bitcoin world or community, but we must not worry about that because everything will be normal again.

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:13:25 AM

We can see the graphs of how bitcoin goes up and down through the years since from when it is started. It is just showing that there's no impossible when in terms of getting high or getting low. It is still possible to have the lowest value as of now but the price nowadays kept us thinking that it will not go down to the point that it is useless. We can assume that it will go down, but a bit only and will rise soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:42:48 AM

I dont hink so, bitcoin has just got out on the right path and now bitcoin course will grow and grow, new investors appear every day and investing huge sums, also advertising in Internet and on TV can be met even more often than before, what means that bitcoin demand began to grow even more. Soon all online shops will accept bitcoins as well as offline stores, so bitcoin waiting grand future and value bitcoin will not lose in short time for sure.
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:34:20 PM

Yes you are right,I'm agreed with you .. There's small chance that bitcoin will lose its value as the founder ever stated it, such as ; bitcoin will rise or lose its value in 20 years. But, I can't find any scenario why bitcoin could crash and lose all of its value, I mean bitcoin price already reach over $3000 and many people keep buying and more adopters join the community. Look at Japan which has legalized bitcoin as legal payment, many companies in there accepted bitcoin transaction, even an airline. That what makes it could survive another 5-6 years later. And We all know that the law of supply and demand is applicable here in bitcoin so the only time bitcoin may loose its value is when most of the people in the community stop on demanding bitcoin...
Trading even with altcoins is also risky because you never know exactly what is going to happen in the next moment in crypto market. Trading with bitcoin is riskier just because you cannot afford losing the most expensive digital currency at any cost and trading is bit unpredictable for those who are new to this field whereas as you said, holding bitcoin for long term is highly profitable and there is no risk in it.
In cryptocurrency, trading altcoin - bitcoin is normal because almost the profit all from this pair. If you are trading Bitcoin - USD, you are trading as forex market and it is not the real nature of cryptocurrency market. The fluctuation of altcoin is the most interesting point in this market and it attracted many traders.
There is only one condition to that bitcoin will lose its value and that is if bitcoin price stay remain on one place because if bitcoin price stay to grow then there is a possibility that bitcoin can lose its values and I’m sure bitcoin will not do so because bitcoin always want to be on the top of all currencies and that’s why everyone are trying to accept bitcoin because bitcoin price is very high and in coming time bitcoin price will be more high than ever.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:37:18 PM

If ever there will be movement in Nakamotos addresses then BTC will drop hardly. But I don't think that he will do that.

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:46:11 PM

If ever there will be movement in Nakamotos addresses then BTC will drop hardly. But I don't think that he will do that.

How can you be sure that the value will drop? It can spike as well? If there is a movement, then that doesn't mean that he is going to dump all of his coins in one go. He may be moving them to another wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: