Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35054 times)
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:49:05 PM

I believe it could go down a lot, but it will bounce back up for sure

Of course because bitcoin is so volatile. There are a lot of instances that bitcoin bounced like that in the past and it really amazed a lot of people making them to stick in these digital currency to be HODL. And this bouncing back of price is the chance where investors or people are taking their chances to buy another couple of bitcoin to be holded in the next few years, well, a lot of people are trying to be really rich with bitcoin.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:06:43 PM

I think there would be more than bitcoin in any coins in marketcap. That's why they create more hardforks to manipulate the market and it won't lose value is just like creating more fiat currency.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:55:50 AM

I can't imagine that bitcoin lose it's value because bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. I think bitcoin will reached its high price in the near future and it increases every year. In addition to that bitcoin will be more popular and well known worldwide, it may also accepted or legallize by some other country.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:51:53 AM

I can't imagine that bitcoin lose it's value because bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. I think bitcoin will reached its high price in the near future and it increases every year. In addition to that bitcoin will be more popular and well known worldwide, it may also accepted or legallize by some other country.
we must understand that Bitcoin is the currency for a certain Circle of people, and I very much doubt that Bitcoin will become a public coin. Based on this, we can talk about the value of Bitcoin and the prospects for the future. The answer can be obtained if you compare the value of Bitcoin and for example gold.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:33:27 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

Everything is possible in crypto world. Once Bitcoin will really lose its value, but it will not happen in the nearest 2 years.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:04:49 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
we do not know what will happen to the next future,maybe its possible or not but for me as a possible thinker bitcoin will not lose its value.
LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:07:43 PM

yes, bitcoin can loose its value in recent past days its value was more than 11000$ but now there is decrease about 1000$ and this value keeps on oscillating. Talking about the things that can make bitcoin value to decrease, they can be:-
1.if all government around the world chooses to ban or maximum countries do so,it would effect its value ,but there are other ways one can use it so it will regain the value if not full then most of it
2.attack by virus on the technology
3.introduction of coin that is superior to bitcoin, but trust build by bitcoin and its presence in market for so many years is very hard to beat
4.attack by hackers on wallets,will decrease flow of bitcoin

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

we do not know what will happen to the next future,maybe its possible or not but for me as a possible thinker bitcoin will not lose its value.

thats what also i think . Its not that possible to lose its value due to investors and miners of it , and because of them bitcoin price continuosly to rises up so for me it is impossible as of now to lose its value.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:20:02 PM

Well it is yes because we cannot control the value of the bitcoin either the value of it will rise or fall. As of now the value of it is continually progressing but we cannot say that it will never be fall down but there is a tendency that someday it will fall because there is many factors that can affect the value of the bitcoin that is why it cannot remain in constant and always changing from time to time. I can say the value of bitcoin will lost but I cannot when it will happen but I hope it wouldn't because it helps a lot of people to surpass their daily challenges.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:53:33 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 12:37:45 AM by n691309

Bitcoin is a coin and it has chances to change and lose its real value
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:28:13 PM

I don't think so. The value of bitcoin is too expensive already and it would take up a very long time before the value of bitcoin will totally loose its value. It may be hard to imagine that it will lose its value but that may happen if a big crisis occured between bitcoin and the government. Although governments are the one that runs the world system, bitcoin's potential and power can still defeat it considering the fact that most of the people will support bitcoin than the government.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:32:28 PM

Maybe the value of bitcoin will fall only but if we are talking about having bitcoin's value completely vanished, I think it's impossible. The system of bitcoin has innovated a lot after so many years so taking it down will not be an easy thing. Another thing also is the demand and support most of the people are giving into bitcoin somehow supports bitcoin for it to stay still even after too many obstacles that may affect its value.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:30:07 PM

Well it is yes because we cannot control the value of the bitcoin either the value of it will rise or fall. As of now the value of it is continually progressing but we cannot say that it will never be fall down but there is a tendency that someday it will fall because there is many factors that can affect the value of the bitcoin that is why it cannot remain in constant and always changing from time to time. I can say the value of bitcoin will lost but I cannot when it will happen but I hope it wouldn't because it helps a lot of people to surpass their daily challenges.
The present market talk is it will reach up to $40k before ending 2018. Nobody will give assurance for this, but everyone believes this news. The beauty of the bitcoin is high price variation it will give us a chance to make money. So whatever happens if the price drops or increase we have to utilize that and make money that's it.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:24:40 PM

Maybe the value of bitcoin will fall only but if we are talking about having bitcoin's value completely vanished, I think it's impossible. The system of bitcoin has innovated a lot after so many years so taking it down will not be an easy thing. Another thing also is the demand and support most of the people are giving into bitcoin somehow supports bitcoin for it to stay still even after too many obstacles that may affect its value.
No doubt it is no possible because people are still buying it and they trust bitcoin so the power of bitcoin is not going to get down. Bitcoin is my source of income and I am making good money with bitcoin now. A lot of people have a good life because of bitcoin and a lot of markets are accepting bitcoin they are using bitcoin payment service so how can we say that bitcoin will lose the value and it will be stop using by the people.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
wvasko

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:42:40 PM

Bitcoin is just beginning to develop! Even if there is a downturn, it will be minimal. And then bitcoin will grow and grow in price!

Flexusio

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:53:41 PM

Firstly, I want to underline that PRICE and VALUE are different.
Refers to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140793.0

What determines the PRICE of Bitcoin? The VALUE of Bitcoin at a particular moment.

What determines the VALUE of Bitcoin? The SUPPLY and DEMAND of Bitcoin in the economy.

What determines the SUPPLY of Bitcoin? Currently, the MoneySupply-Inflation rate of 25 BTC every 10 minutes, and traders willing to SELL Bitcoin to BUYERS in exchange for other supplies of money (currencies).

What determines the DEMAND of Bitcoin? Traders willing to BUY Bitcoin from SELLERS in exchange for other currencies.

Therefore: BUYERS, SELLERS, and MONEYSUPPLY-INFLATION (miners) determine the VALUE of Bitcoin, which determines the PRICE of BTC as BUYERS and SELLERS trade based on that VALUE (or supply and demand) of Bitcoin.

We don't exactly know the totality of the supply and demand. Sure, we could try and aggregate data from all the exchanges, but we will never be accurate as there are exchanges which can not be accounted for (OTC). The cool thing is that we DO know the MoneySupply rate, and we DO know the exchange rate. From this, we can determine a real value of Bitcoin when simply multiplying the two factors; a sort of inflation-adjusted view of the currency.

Secondly, almost everybody here reply this thread by spotting on the PRICE, not the VALUE like the thread starter asking about, look at the title, it's "Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value?"

Third, the answer is yes it can lose its value since value determined by supply and demand. Peoples makes supply and demand, they moves the chart up and down.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:09:27 AM

anytime bit can be fall, it maybe tomorrow, next week or next year. No one  knows about this cryptocurrincies. But for sure, it will rise  because their are many investor invest in bitcoin and still demand and supply. As long as investor are there bitcoin will never be vanish
Same is my thinking because I am the old investor and I don’t want to see the value of bitcoin tossing back and crash will not come in the way of profit because if bitcoin falls for 50 dollars at this time there will be huge no of buying and that will take prices to the next benchmark that is 20k and as we have seen bitcoin has progressed up to 5000 dollars in previous two days and this shows that this currency will remain forever.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:05:33 AM

Bitcoin have won the trust of investors and at present many investors of real estate and gold are switching to bitcoin. Pumps and dumps are the inevitable parts of the bitcoin’ journey towards success, so we should not get panic.

edelwiswhite

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:26:20 AM

Certain it really is possible, just like it truly is possible that the net would go down due to a enormous asteroid hitting the Earth and millions of individuals dying, and nations destroyed. In that feeling, of course
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:51:14 AM

For me, yes it is possible for bitcoin to lose its value in the future if bitcoin reach its limit. But right now the price of bitcoin is unstable, and even that’s happening many users are still buying bitcoin, and the demand for bitcoin are still increasing. The bitcoin price will always depend on its order when the demand for it is again raising the amount will also improve.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: