Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:46:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35058 times)
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:12:48 AM

I think bitcoin will not lose it’s value. As time goes by, the value of bitcoin will increase. There is also a posibility that the value of bitcoin will crash or its value will reach its lowest value, but it does not mean that it will lose its value thus it will serves as opportunity to buy more bitcoins and hold till its price is high again.

Noesly

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:17:06 AM

I think there's no possible for the bitcoin lost value because so far and so far bitcoin become so high value and I think in the future is most possible to get high value because I believe that bitcoin is the strongest online business.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
Alfred V

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:21:26 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
For me, I don't think that it will face a downfall because looking back from the start up to now, you would not expect that cryptocurrency would become this huge. It will keep on rising and i believe that it will be the main currency in the future.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
indiangrad

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:19:51 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

Bitcoin lost %80 of its value after the GoX crash in late 2013. People panic sold their coins in despair. The price fell from over 1k$ to as low as 200$ in time. The recovery took very long time but those who hold their coins won the jackpot. Even the top buyers made at east %100 profits since then.

Can bitcoin lose its value? Yes. Only for a time.

In the long run, there will be a recovery as always.

The Solution: If you won't be able to deal with the pain of holding bitcoins for long years, only hold the amount you can afford to lose.

During 2013, GOX had significant proportion of txns globally. Risk is more diversified now.

igybadger

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:34:33 AM

If demand will fall and supply is more. It is the only case I can think of.
nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:11:55 AM

Yes. Only for a time.The price is fluctuating all the time.But,there will be a recovery as always.
I believe that bitcoin will reached the never expected value someday
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:14:36 AM

I think for now bitcoin will not fall down for the price. Maybe will down a little bit but will rise a lot like we know. Cryptocurrency now split to many coin sometimes when see bounty alot of the companies offer their own coin. Im still learn too, sometimes i dont understand what is altcoin or satoshi how could it be a bitcoin. But i thought if there so many diffrent coin in this time maybe bitcoin will lose their value but dunno when. As long people still trying to seek it bitcoin will never lose their value.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
truecrusader666

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:16:10 AM

Is it, bitcoin is like buying and selling stakes from companys, if everyone holds em while company is good is it valuable, if people dump all their coins and sold them price will fall.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:55:31 AM

According to experrs, BTC is like a bubble waiting to burst. It has a huge demand but doesn't have enough supply to support its growth.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:01:49 AM

Bitcoin as an innovation keeps growing. In the recent days more and more altcoins were gaining importance in different platforms. As the price has peaked high, governments has started to focus on bitcoin. Some has made teams to analyze with deadlines for making regulations in the usage. So, the growth won't get disturbed as well it gains good value.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:25:50 AM

Ofcourses, It is possible. Bitcoin is a currency, Like dollars or any fiats, It can increase its rate and price. But in fiats, It is controlled and centralized into government. Bitcoin is volatile unlike other currencies. No one can predict when Bitcoin increase and decrease. It is decentralized so that There's no any government and people who's controlling in it. Always remember that in all crytos, The price have the power to increase and decrease its price time to time.
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:21:59 PM

Is it, bitcoin is like buying and selling stakes from companys, if everyone holds em while company is good is it valuable, if people dump all their coins and sold them price will fall.
Well it’s a currency and up and down is a part of it but as far as relation of its price is concern so I don’t think so that bitcoin will lose its value because bitcoin don’t compromise on its price and for that bitcoin is struggling very hard there is only one condition that bitcoin can lose its value if bitcoin price stay remain on one place and it stop growth and I’m sure it will never happen because bitcoin is fast growing currency in world.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:29:19 AM

Of course possible, currency will be up and down, then if more countries will be banned bitcoin, it will make bitcoin price down and if there is better coin than bitcoin, of course bitcoin price will drop

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:54:06 AM

It defend's on how the bitcoinee manage on this certain currency on how to convince bitcoiner trust bitcoin currency. Bitcoinee or the author of bitcoin is only the can make decision to lose it's value but as far as many people access and used bitcoin the value of bitcoin goes higher and higher.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:59:34 PM

It could be. Bitcoin may lose its value when there is an incident like what happened in China which caused the bitcoin price went down drastically in the market. However it didn't last long. The price could go up again. Furthermore,  bitcoin could lose its value when there is another cryptocurrency that could take over it since there are a lot of cryptocurrencies now come up and offer a good future.
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:03:22 PM

Yes it's just a digital coin and like any other asset. In bitcoin, nothing is impossible. It also depends on the user if the bitcoin lose it's value. So basically if people stop using bitcoin then the price will fall down and now many investor already split ther investment in alt coin. But, of course we hope it doesn't happen and bitcoin value is always up.
bitcoinKnight809

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:06:28 PM

The Bitcoin Blockchain security system is very very high. This doesn't mean that it cannot be hacked. If in any case it does get hacked, then of course everyone would want to sell at whatever price immediately.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:24:35 PM

It is possible that bitcoin loses its value but that would be in the long run. For now it will continuously rise up, since bitcoin prices is now in its zenith so well never know when will its value goes down and totally losses its value.

Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:31:20 PM

For me Yes because maybe people sell their bitcoins and  another people sell and the people start panic and sell again and again and the bitcoin price lower and i advice people that no good happening when you panic, hold your bitcoin until bitcoin hit the moon
regan101

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:03:43 PM

Yes. Bitcoin can loss its value anytime but it’s normal depending on the investors response to bitcoin market Maybe this fluctuation of its value be stabilised once all the 21M bitcoins are exhausted
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: