Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35054 times)
rcticoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:13:01 AM

it is necessary to follow the best security Exchange and wallets. is it helps ... Unfortunately, so bitcoin lose the possibility to exchanged to US dollars, the value will drop.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:59:41 AM

Maybe now bitcoin continues to be hunted many people but everything is very possible, bitcoin is very valuable right now, but this never guarantee that forever bitcoin will be used so maketo lose it's value.

FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:48:43 AM

It is possible that bitcoins will totally losses its value, if and only if no one are using it anymore, because something that is no one are using is a worthless thing. Bitcoins price are becoming expensive just because a lot of people wants is, the demands are high that is why the price are also increasing. A lot of businessman are investing in these so they will probably don't let bitcoins to fall because a lot of money are there. Even the government cannot take this thing down also because huge people are behind of this. Look what happened to china banning bitcoins, it immediately recovered after a few weeks
I think it is now not possible that bitcoin lose its value because people are taking a great interest in bitcoin and making investment in bitcoin. The trust of people are rising on bitcoin day to day. Due to its high security people are now changing their idea about bitcoin and making idea to trade in bitcoin which make the future of bitcoin stronger and more brighten.
Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:04:36 AM

It has no value on countries that already banned it so even if it has value in Japan or South Korea, other country can decide whether they'll accept it or not.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:17:14 AM

It is possible that bitcoins will totally losses its value, if and only if no one are using it anymore, because something that is no one are using is a worthless thing. Bitcoins price are becoming expensive just because a lot of people wants is, the demands are high that is why the price are also increasing. A lot of businessman are investing in these so they will probably don't let bitcoins to fall because a lot of money are there. Even the government cannot take this thing down also because huge people are behind of this. Look what happened to china banning bitcoins, it immediately recovered after a few weeks
I think it is now not possible that bitcoin lose its value because people are taking a great interest in bitcoin and making investment in bitcoin. The trust of people are rising on bitcoin day to day. Due to its high security people are now changing their idea about bitcoin and making idea to trade in bitcoin which make the future of bitcoin stronger and more brighten.
Bitcoin will never lose their value because everybody want to earn and invest in bitcoin, so they are really like this forum and it is the best opportunity for them to make their life more comfortable by bitcoin, those persons who wast their time in other activity, so they come and join bitcoin forum I guaranteed they will never lost their time and money they will get more benefit.    

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:28:50 AM

It has no value on countries that already banned it so even if it has value in Japan or South Korea, other country can decide whether they'll accept it or not.
Big countries who are accepting bitcoin can be a model for small countries, there are some countries that might ban bitcoins but I can
still say that we have a big market and the value will never fall if the demand is continues and increasing.
Hk009

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:32:31 AM

Everything is possible in economy but this not looking like a realistic scenario for bitcoin I think. Especially while so many people are investing on this
donnie.darko

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:38:29 PM

Everything in life lose vales over time also can gain value, this is how bitcoin is working all this time.
Everything eventually crash like some markets and off course after this crash comes panic then everything is returning to normal.
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:44:38 PM

Yes it is possible not only for bitcoin the whole crypto market has a chance to lose it's value except few who's price is always stable. The reason for this how much interest people have in a particular coin and how are the developers of the coin working and giving updates. In case of bitcoin it only depends on demand
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:44:42 AM

The bitcoin price can be lose its value and can rises but bitcoin drops off just a bit and the bitcoin will always increase. So many richinvestors prefer to invest in bitcoin because they know they will be earn big in bitcoin. The bitcoin price reaches $ 17500 but it quickly goes up because many buy and many say that will increase the price of bitcoin in december is due for Christmas.

Many people say many things about bitcoin but in this case rumors will say everything but I think that bitcoin is the best currency in the present time and it can maintain its position even in the future. Bitcoin has a vast demand over the whole world and it is only due to its benefits and properties.

In the near future years, I think that no currency can compete with bitcoin because it is very different and better from the others.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:15:33 PM

In my opinion, it is impossible to lose bitcoin’s value because bitcoin become very expensive. Yes, bitcoin is limited and have an unstable price. But this is not mean that bitcoin’s value will become 0, it will just decrease and become unfamiliarity. You're saying that 18,000 dollars and above bitcoin can become 0 and I think it will not happen because of some reason.
XaurumGamma

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:19:16 PM

Yes, better technology always surpases old one.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:27:01 PM

In my opinion, it is impossible to lose bitcoin’s value because bitcoin become very expensive. Yes, bitcoin is limited and have an unstable price. But this is not mean that bitcoin’s value will become 0, it will just decrease and become unfamiliarity. You're saying that 18,000 dollars and above bitcoin can become 0 and I think it will not happen because of some reason.

Yes, it is impossible for bitcoin, that he will lose his value and go down 4 to 5 years back. Bitcoin has spend a long period and till now bitcoin has maintain its value then see the pass history of bitcoin, i can say that it is impossible that bitcoin will lose its value and come back at 0 price.
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:28:51 PM

it's true...bitcoin has already gone too far to just lose its value...
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:29:47 PM

Everything is possible with Bitcoin , i remember in 2013 or 2014 that bitcoin lost a part of it's value. And when it devise and the born of Bitcoin cash but in everytime it's lose a part it will grow up and multiplie many times . i was thinking how much it can grow up and is there any limit ? And i think it can also disapear in any time or lost it's big value. In my opinion everything it's possible with cryptocurrency.
dantheman666

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:22:59 PM

If demand will fall and supply is more. It is the only case I can think of right now.
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:42:51 AM

The bitcoin price can be lose its value and can rises but bitcoin drops off just a bit and the bitcoin will always increase. So many richinvestors prefer to invest in bitcoin because they know they will be earn big in bitcoin. The bitcoin price reaches $ 17500 but it quickly goes up because many buy and many say that will increase the price of bitcoin in december is due for Christmas.

Many people say many things about bitcoin but in this case rumors will say everything but I think that bitcoin is the best currency in the present time and it can maintain its position even in the future. Bitcoin has a vast demand over the whole world and it is only due to its benefits and properties.

In the near future years, I think that no currency can compete with bitcoin because it is very different and better from the others.
There is only one way that bitcoin can lose its value and that is if bitcoin lose its price or it stable on one place and it stop moving so I think there is a possibility that bitcoin can lose its valve but bitcoin will not do so because bitcoin is very committed and it don’t want to lose its price there is a very big support to bitcoin by some other countries and I think bitcoin will have the only option to move forward all the time and I’m sure that in future bitcoin price will go more high.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:24:47 PM

In future it will increase its present value and bitcoin price will be higher than this. It is not possible because now it is being use by a lot of people and it is having high state of position and price. In start bitcoin was not famous and people who are not even ready to buy and take risk in bitcoin are now buying bitcoin and investing in it. I hope bitcoin will increase profit and investment and will have bright future indeed.

davisdze

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:26:38 PM

There is a chance that bitcoin could lose it's value but depend on the present situation seems like it's not gonna happen. Too many investors will make bitcoin more valuable not worthless.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:37:34 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
Many people says that the world is full of possibility but for me, bitcoin can't lose its value. People will patronize the bitcoin forever because bitcoin in our future money. I know that the bitcoin will become more valuable in this following years.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: