Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:53:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504215 times)
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 02:16:23 AM

WARNING: Don't use coinmarkets exchange. I am furious over what happened to me. Most of you know me here and in IRC, as well as on twitter @CRYPT0N1TE. I am doing a lot of the twitter promotion, promotion to miners, and exchanges. I hope to get Bittrex in the future. On Coinmarkets exchange, I was not dumping coins, but congratulations to whomever got my coins because of that inept exchange. I put in very high priced sell orders that should not hit for months at like 100,000 satoshi or 60,000 satoshi. Then they all end up getting executed. Well unlike EVERY exchange on the planet, everyone knows a satoshi is the 8 th decimal place. Their exchange has 9 decimal places (god know for what f@cked up reason they invented a 9th decimal place for bitcoin) and so they sold all my coins at 1/10 of the price. So these dumps were all my coins from early mining, twitter campaign, promo bounty, ect. Then I emailed them and told them about their faulty trading system and I wanted to be re-imbursed. But they won't, and said that they are so small and some of the coins they list aren't even worth 1 satoshi, so they just decided to go an extra decimal place from 8 to 9 and have 1/10th of a satoshi! I call this incompetent and borderline deceptive/manipulative/illegal. In any case we have taken that exchange off of the ANN, and I suggest no one use them. I got burnt, and I am a 2012 crypto promoter, miner, rig builder, and trader. This would far more easily happen to noobs and scare them out of crypto forever. If this nonsense platform tricked me, it sure would for newer crypto traders. So I guess the only positive thing is I hopefully will save some of you from the same fate. If anyone cares to donate, my DNR address is:

DTvwsHPDHc25JiJGXYxGTCAHdtsXJc999f

Thank you, and always keep your coins safe and in your wallet if possible.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:20:27 AM

@jimlite

I'm really sorry to hear of your misfortune. A few days ago, when I found DNR, I posted my address, and someone here was kind enough to send me my first deposit. Since then I've started buying. Same exchange, but I wanted to pay it forward and send you what was sent to me. I know it's not a whole lot, but I hope it helps your weekend turn around from here.
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:56:11 AM

@jimlite

I'm really sorry to hear of your misfortune. A few days ago, when I found DNR, I posted my address, and someone here was kind enough to send me my first deposit. Since then I've started buying. Same exchange, but I wanted to pay it forward and send you what was sent to me. I know it's not a whole lot, but I hope it helps your weekend turn around from here.

Thanks, and I will just try to slowly build up some more. In Gitter chat even our Dev said he got screwed by that crazy exchange adding a 9th decimal place to bitcoin. I think he lost like $300. Just move your coins off and use coinexchange.io, they have been around for a while and are our best exchange until we get bigger and can get Cryptopia, Bittrex, and Poloniex.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

PovertyByte

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

wow, so is this a resurrected coin then?
no other developer
another algorithm
just match the name of the coin

I can see that, but the coin hasthe same ancient money slogan and very similar image. If I look on coin market cap I just find the old Denarius. This is very confusing and WILL hurt adoption. When searching BTCtalk I can find random dead altcoin threads with the old coin.

I would highly recommend rebranding the coin if you want it to succeed because it appears to do some good stuff. I have not downloaded it yet but the wallet looks great from pictures. I will probably CPU mine and HODL but rebranding this will be a major factor on how far the coin can go since searches will make it look like a resurrected dead coin that has taken over 3 years to be behind countless other coins that are already on exchanges like Trex
kingcarsen (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 10:04:05 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 10:37:18 PM by kingcarsen

wow, so is this a resurrected coin then?
no other developer
another algorithm
just match the name of the coin

I can see that, but the coin hasthe same ancient money slogan and very similar image. If I look on coin market cap I just find the old Denarius. This is very confusing and WILL hurt adoption. When searching BTCtalk I can find random dead altcoin threads with the old coin.

I would highly recommend rebranding the coin if you want it to succeed because it appears to do some good stuff. I have not downloaded it yet but the wallet looks great from pictures. I will probably CPU mine and HODL but rebranding this will be a major factor on how far the coin can go since searches will make it look like a resurrected dead coin that has taken over 3 years to be behind countless other coins that are already on exchanges like Trex

Rebranding wont ever happen, This will stay Denarius [DNR]. I have contacted Coinmarketcap several times now to get it listed and to remove the old Denarius listing, they have not been responsive at all. It does have a different ticker than the old coin as well. I do agree that it is taking away from some adopting the coin, but I do think it is something I will get resolved here in the very near future, as soon as coinmarketcap updates their listing, that is the major thing we need to rectify. If you are looking for market information on Denarius currently, CoinHills.com does support DNR.

You have a very valid point, and I hope we can get in contact with Coinmarketcap soon! Wink

Nippel66

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:10:17 PM

@MRPD - I did acknowledge you, I don't pay people money that are trying to blackmail me.

I put up a bounty originally for Denarius for the CPU/GPU miners, that you attempted to do, but you did not accomplish in the required amount of time and tpruvot beat you to it, so he claimed the bounty and I awarded him, instead of you. That was also very clear.

I offered you 100k DNR because I felt I would be the better person here and give you something since you are upset, which I did out of my own kindness, which I didn't have to do. You declined it.

Also about the BTC, you paid me 0.4 BTC for a service years ago (roughly $200-250 at the time), which I do believe I provided you, if not, like I stated to you, I would be more than happy to work it out and provide you the service. I can't pay you back in BTC, because well, I dont feed into people who blackmail me and also 0.4 BTC is worth way more than it was two years ago, which I don't keep any of my funds in BTC.

I buy 100 000 dnr @ 0.4 btc

DTmU2BUoBHuaSDgHuPBcuVriwtT89q651S

kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 11:29:54 PM

lolololol, thanks for the laugh Tongue Wink

I really doubt that Carson is even really building a fully functional Web wallet. He is all about creating hype and then dumping his bags on his supporters. I should have known from looking at his past coins, that I was sending BTC to a scammer.

I am releasing it today...Here is more proof it exists. I am far from a scammer. A scammer also wouldn't offer to do what I offered you. You are just trying to bank off my past, which everyone that actually knows me, knows I don't scam.

Nippel66

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:32:44 PM

lolololol, thanks for the laugh Tongue Wink

I really doubt that Carson is even really building a fully functional Web wallet. He is all about creating hype and then dumping his bags on his supporters. I should have known from looking at his past coins, that I was sending BTC to a scammer.

I am releasing it today...Here is more proof it exists. I am far from a scammer. A scammer also wouldn't offer to do what I offered you. You are just trying to bank off my past, which everyone that actually knows me, knows I don't scam.

You are welcomme

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:17:58 AM

I still waiting this coin on bittrex, hii dev there was so many people hate you soo much just proof them they wrong just take this coin rise up
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 12:21:08 AM

I still waiting this coin on bittrex, hii dev there was so many people hate you soo much just proof them they wrong just take this coin rise up

Oh I will, it fuels my passion even more... Cool
8bits

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:33:11 AM

Lost 75 coins on that exchange any donation? DDfbksuEUmaxPS2oN8ftjzvQ5TQSm5YPao

what the hell happened?
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 12:34:05 AM

Hooray! Denarius [DNR] is listed at CoinMarketCap! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/denarius-dnr/

Lost 75 coins on that exchange any donation? DDfbksuEUmaxPS2oN8ftjzvQ5TQSm5YPao

what the hell happened?

Were you using coinsmarkets? Yea, to anyone using that exchange please be very careful when doing trades etc. I would completely recommend against using it! Use https://coinexchange.io/market/DNR/BTC or https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_DNR/
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:48:55 AM

While I have done my own research on this project and those involved, I really think the cryptocurrency ecosystem is much more widespread than it was in the past, and those involved know the risks, we are all neighbors, not people worlds apart and we should give the dev the chance to prove himself.

If the bounty is the issue at hand creating this situation, that's quite unfortunate, but first is first, right?
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 01:21:19 AM

@MRPD - I did acknowledge you, I don't pay people money that are trying to blackmail me.

I put up a bounty originally for Denarius for the CPU/GPU miners, that you attempted to do, but you did not accomplish in the required amount of time and tpruvot beat you to it, so he claimed the bounty and I awarded him, instead of you. That was also very clear.

I offered you 100k DNR because I felt I would be the better person here and give you something since you are upset, which I did out of my own kindness, which I didn't have to do. You declined it.

Also about the BTC, you paid me 0.4 BTC for a service years ago (roughly $200-250 at the time), which I do believe I provided you, if not, like I stated to you, I would be more than happy to work it out and provide you the service. I can't pay you back in BTC, because well, I dont feed into people who blackmail me and also 0.4 BTC is worth way more than it was two years ago, which I don't keep any of my funds in BTC.

MRPD, this guy will buy the 100,000 DNR from you for 0.4 btc (which is what you want from Carsen). I have been a trusted escrow for many coin teams, and as you can see I am Legendary status.  If Nippel66, Carsen, and you agree, we can arrange for Nippel66 to send me .4 btc, Carsen to send me 102,000 DNR (to cover btc transfer fee and small commission), and I can then send you the 0.4 btc and Nippel66 the 100,000 DNR. If you need references about my trust you can ask around in #bittrex for Wuher, Merx, Stoner19, or even Bittrex guys. They can all vouch for me as an escrow and are all voiced or oped. If I can be of service to help you guys work this out just contact me or Carsen.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money