Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504215 times)
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:12:16 AM

Anyone can take their hashrate and plug into one of those. For those that have a problem with the wallet, coinomi works fine.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:28:27 AM

Carsen's history as a kid that made a few coins and dumped them was about 4 years ago. Since then he worked at high paying respectable coding jobs at GAW Paybase/Paycoin (which did turn out to be a ponzi, though Carsen only coded the front end and had nothing to do with business decisions) and then security at Apple for two years. These are the after college years that turn a kid into a man, and his realization to make one great coin and stick with it is working. His premine is already down to almost 5% as he stated, he hasn't moved or sold any, and he has secured exchanges and pools. Others are obviously interested in DNR as they are selling  faster mining software and mining it to dump, because it is more profitable than ETH or ZEC. But with only about 8600 coins mined per day, the market will be able to handle miner's dumps. It is just up to the community to spread the word and get past Carsen's past history. I know I have. Vitalek can sell 25% of his ICO ETH shitcoin and no one accuses him of a scam or dumping? Why is that?

jimlite ...

some of your points seem to be based on fact - and others pure fantasy ...

your assumptions about miners and dumping are so ill-founded - i dont have words to describe these farcical comments you make ...

about carsen - probably ... i dunno the man - nor the kid he was - nor had experience with him personally as a developer ... i DO know that when i asked him a valid question early on in the thread - he answered in a polite and descriptive manner - extending his help in what way he could ... but have not heard about the 'libevent' issue from carsen since ... esepcially regarding itse possible removal from the code as carsen himself suggested he 'may' do ...

as for the mining and miners and mining tools ... what a crock mate ...

your assumptions that ALL miners mine and dump is a fantasy in itself - as it is with the responses you give ...

i personally started off as a miner and have NEVER mined to dump ... NEVER ... this is even when i owned one of the largest GPU farms in the southern hemisphere at the time ( theFARM )
 ... ChainWorks Industries (CWI) with their developments and CWI-theFARM rebuild are dedicated to such things ... there is a difference between 'dumping' and 'mining' - you should learn that difference ...

CWI-Fund is actually in discussions with a developer for an automated bot to allow the option for ANY miner that mines on our CWI-Pool system to TRADE their coins if they want ... note - TRADE ...

so when you sit there and defend carsen - all good ...
when you sit there and defend DNR - all good ...
when you make assumptions about miners / mining / developments for mining - NOT good mate ... not good at all ...

do your research regarding the people and businesses you 'think' you 'know' so much about - especially us at CWI ... then open your mouth about how WE do things ... instead of tarring us with the same brush you tar everyone by ...

for an intelligent man / woman - you really dont have a great deal of smarts about you - by painting every miner and developer with the same brush stroke ...

we WILL get the DNR daemon compiled somehow on our centos server ( i have had no time so far ) - we WILL get the pool running - and we WILL include the tribus algo in our newest miner CWIgm - along with many other algorithms we see fit to include ...

further - we WILL NOT dump any coins mined - as we ( seemingly one of the very very few in crypto ) see too much damage done in dumping ... and we just 'dont do it' ... simple ...

take a look yourself and see ... the lack of help from you - and enthusiasm for what we are trying to do FOR crypto - appalls me ...

CWI Umbrella Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601 ...
CWIgm Miner Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054431 ...

btw carsen - good work so far mate ...

#crysx

I am not saying that 100% of miner mine and dump. I have a few cards and mine sometimes myself (high electric) and sometimes I hodl for years, other times I sell my ZEC or ETH for btc immediately. Now I guess "dump" means sell into all the bids, which I don't do. Most farms do sell or dump, selling being putting them on the ask side of the order book. Don't take it personal as I don't know what you do, and whatever you do is fine, that is the nature of the market. But since we are at it, what does your farm/company do if you don't dump? Do you sell off coins slowly or hodl them for years? What are you doing with all your DNR is my question then. And if you release a better miner and better pool for DNR, sure I would mine some with you.

understood ...

not ALL miners do that - and we are definitely one of the few that dont dump ( just mine and immediately sell into buy orders ) ...

we are a business that has many facets ... mining and theFARM is only one of them ... we also have four coins ( granite ( GRN ) ozziecoin ( OZC ) droidz ( DRZ ) influxcoin ( INFX ) ) which we have acquired and are under 'slow but steady' development as well ... CWI-Pool system ( for multiple coins soon ) - CWI-InfraStructure which helps coins we do deals with solidify their backend via hardcoded seednodes ( FULL nodes ) - and a few more things we are about to release including CWI-theSHOP which will allow a complete infrastructure for purchases to happen in the crypto coins we support ...

we do a lot more than that also - but we DO take a lot to heart with this as we have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars now into the infrastructure and development AND the CWI-Fund is the about to become a massive coin holding base for the CWI-Trade system ...

so a faster miner release will really only just help miners accrue as many coins as they can - especially the 'smaller' miner that does not always have access to the btc / funds to buy the private miners from devs that really are only there to line their own pockets ...

we dont like being bundled in the same category as those people - as we are nothing like them ...

this week will bring a number of new changes to the CWI-EcoSystem and bringing those changes in is one more step to our goal of helping to make crypto easier and more approachable to the masses ... meaning - the 'smaller' and non-tech alike ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:29:41 AM

Denarius v1.0.4.0 is now available!

• Added calculated USD Balance on Overview page
  • Removed old Tor integration code and libevent dep requirement
  • Added addnode RPC command (You can now do <addnode ipaddress add> in console window or with <./denariusd addnode ipaddress>)
  • Cleaned up makefiles
  • Fixed some staking verbiage in QT wallet
  • Fixed UPNP on Compiled Windows QT (Should now sync easier for most)
  • Added another checkpoint

Get it here! https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/tag/v1.0.4.0

https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/54-denarius-v1040/

As always you can view the commits on the Git: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius

macOS Compiled Binary will be available soon for v1.0.4.0

Smiley ...

we will be on this today ...

tanx carsen ... will let you know how it all goes ...

#crysx

kingcarsen (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 01:54:21 AM

Denarius v1.0.4.0 is now available!

• Added calculated USD Balance on Overview page
  • Removed old Tor integration code and libevent dep requirement
  • Added addnode RPC command (You can now do <addnode ipaddress add> in console window or with <./denariusd addnode ipaddress>)
  • Cleaned up makefiles
  • Fixed some staking verbiage in QT wallet
  • Fixed UPNP on Compiled Windows QT (Should now sync easier for most)
  • Added another checkpoint

Get it here! https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/tag/v1.0.4.0

https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/54-denarius-v1040/

As always you can view the commits on the Git: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius

macOS Compiled Binary will be available soon for v1.0.4.0

Smiley ...

we will be on this today ...

tanx carsen ... will let you know how it all goes ...

#crysx

Cool! It should resolve your issues Cool

Let me know!

Also the forums were recently updated at https://denariustalk.org - You can now react to posts in multiple ways Smiley
FakYUsir07

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:30:14 AM

hmm this is normal ? https://virustotal.com/en/file/b19a67422f81bebf61e546dd2d98ddecb4be288fb37c1c89ba65885d6ee4715e/analysis/1501585538/

https://image.prntscr.com/image/gPPHLpUGTqyvXSerQL5DvQ.jpeg
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:44:32 AM

Tribus sp-mod #1 does more than 42MHASH on the gtx 1060 3gb.

1060 3gb: 42MHASH
1070: 68MHASH
1080ti: 120MHASH

0.1BTC + 2.5% fee. Pm for info

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:22:18 PM

Yup this has been answered several times already. Its a false positive. Denarius is 100% clean. Kaspersky and others are falsely flagging it as an IRC Bot, because it utilizes IRC to connect to nodes, just like any other coin like Bitcoin.
greml

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:57:35 PM

How much is the staking with 100 coins?
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:17:40 PM

really like the update, glad to see how quick and consistent the updates, improvements, upgrades and the community are growing by leaps and bounds. Thanks for all the hard work!
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:53:32 PM

Why can not you count yourself? On the site of cryptopia there is a course on which you can buy / sell DNR.
1 DNR = 0.00015500
100 DNR ~ 42$

kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:24:00 PM

Depends upon how long you stake them for and how many PoS blocks are found during that time Cool
Bones972

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 08:26:57 PM

Why can not you count yourself? On the site of cryptopia there is a course on which you can buy / sell DNR.
1 DNR = 0.00015500
100 DNR ~ 42$

He is talking about staking the coins (Leaving his wallet open to earn coins) not how much 100 coins are worth. 

Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:21:07 PM

Hi to everyone. Smiley

I'm having a problem with ccminer-2.2-skunk. I'm using it on Gainward GTX 1070 and it gives me this error
GPU #2: an illegal memory access was encountered
GPU #2: an illegal memory access was encountered
GPU #3: an illegal memory access was encountered

And before I got this message my hash rate goes upwards, for example from around 40mh/s to 67mh/s or from 40mh/s to 133mh/s
I use to mine Ethereum with no problem.

What could be the problem?

vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 10:37:53 PM

1 DNR = 0.00015500
100 DNR ~ 42$

He is talking about staking the coins (Leaving his wallet open to earn coins) not how much 100 coins are worth. 

Oh, I'm sorry. I just do not understand English well))
I could have deleted the previous message, but I thought and decided to leave it. Let it be a time capsule, someone will see it sometime in 2 years, and it will be horrified by how little this coin cost))

tendermartin

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Cryptowhiz

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:19:33 PM

1 DNR = 0.00015500
100 DNR ~ 42$

I could have deleted the previous message, but I thought and decided to leave it. Let it be a time capsule, someone will see it sometime in 2 years, and it will be horrified by how little this coin cost))

was that meant to be funny or hilarious???  cos it didn't seem so

████→→       ● Bitcoin/Ethereum Hybrid, Neoscript                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Enhanced Hash Rate Compensation, Smart Contracts, DAPPS                                 ✯   The NEW HTMLCOIN 2017 SPEC       ✯
████→→       ● Simple Payments Verirification, Account Abstraction Layer
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:57:20 AM

Kumic:
Too much OC or too high intensity on miner.

Thank you!

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 08:24:28 AM

@carsen ...

daemon compiled flawlessly in centos 7 x64 as a static binary - and is running without a hitch -  much appreciated ...

pool has been setup for dnr - and in alpha testing as a result of the successful compile ... the dnr pool will be put into beta mode in a few days ... so far so good with our internal testing ...

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/dnr/ ...

mining here will help us iron out any issues - especially with the lodiff and hidiff ports ...

lodiff port - stratum+tcp://stratum.chainsworksindustries.com:2100/ ...
hidiff port - stratum+tcp://stratum.chainsworksindustries.com:6100/ ...

for the miners - NEVER use hidiff port for smaller hashrates ... its designed for the high hashers and farms ... its starts at a diff of 2.5 which is quite high for small miners ...

our miner is being worked on for tribus inclusion also - CWIgm ... current version ( CWIgm-0.9.7 ) has skunk currently ... but tribus will be later this week or early next week for testing ...

the CWI-Pool system pools are open to the public - so anyone can mine on them with their own miners ...

tanx ...

#crysx

tinchopf

Activity: 157

ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:54:34 PM

@carsen ...

daemon compiled flawlessly in centos 7 x64 as a static binary - and is running without a hitch -  much appreciated ...

pool has been setup for dnr - and in alpha testing as a result of the successful compile ... the dnr pool will be put into beta mode in a few days ... so far so good with our internal testing ...

mining here will help us iron out any issues - especially with the lodiff and hidiff ports ...

for the miners - NEVER use hidiff port for smaller hashrates ... its designed for the high hashers and farms ... its starts at a diff of 2.5 which is quite high for small miners ...

our miner is being worked on for tribus inclusion also - CWIgm ... current version ( CWIgm-0.9.7 ) has skunk currently ... but tribus will be later this week or early next week for testing ...

the CWI-Pool system pools are open to the public - so anyone can mine on them with their own miners ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Welcome to the family! Please share with us any benchmark information you have for the different gpus on your miner 😀

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:33:04 PM

@carsen ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Welcome to the family! Please share with us any benchmark information you have for the different gpus on your miner 😀

tanx ...

the CWIgm thread is here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054431 ... and the main CWI-Thread is here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601 ...

the TRIBUS algo wont be added just yet - as the initial algo we are testing SkunkHash ... the revised miner is still being distributed to the Beta Test group right now ...

but the pool is open and running quite well currently ... so everyone is welcome to mine there ...

any stats and specs of systems / settings should all be published in the CWIgm thread when we release CWIgm with tribus functionality ...

not long to go now ...

#crysx

FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:00:25 PM

1 DNR = 0.00015500
100 DNR ~ 42$

Lets hope so! Was still hoping this wouldve recovered some.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: