Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34127 times)
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:23:46 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Ofcourse all of us dont need to get panic becuase i know that the value of bitcoin sometimes decrease some times increase becuase the bitcoin is volatile or flactuates we need to trust to bitcoin. Smiley
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:51:22 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Ofcourse all of us dont need to get panic becuase i know that the value of bitcoin sometimes decrease some times increase becuase the bitcoin is volatile or flactuates we need to trust to bitcoin. Smiley
Now we are enjoying the price of bitcoin because it's already in the uptrend, when you panic you loss that's how the game is being played
in crypto, there are a lot of dumb money so make a profit out of it.
Ocalebeth

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:14:10 AM

i believed that bitcoin would rise and most of my friends did also believe that. So i was not surprised when bitcoin was gaining value a few days ago. It was just panic time for weak investors.

The good investors have patience this is what you need to learn bitcoin is so unstable that it can rise and fall in one day.

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:15:23 PM

The value of bitcoin is dropping but there is no need to panic. If you can hold your bitcoin I suggest you do that, Im sure that the value will pump again. The unstable price of bitcoin is a "natural thing", more and more people are becoming interested in trading/investing in bicoin market maybe that's one of the reason of the value drop.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:12:55 PM

I was actually hoping it would fall a bit more so that I could purchase some and hold, but it is rising once again (was a bit too greedy and wanted to wait longer and then it started to increase ... lesson learned!).
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:28:45 PM

It already happened in the recent years, so I hope that a lot of people  here had already learned their lesson. Those who would panic would really make those who are holding and buying bitcoin at cheap price earn money. So, if you want to contribute to those people, go sell all your bitcoin while it's dropping.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:05:40 PM

No, I think it's a good time to buy, especially it's falling..........

The price is now at $4,000 I consider it still a good time to pick up some spare cash and buy bitcoin.

If you have a speculation that the price can go up higher again any moment from now, you'll buy.

But if you think it is a peak price, then just keep on holding.

Vires in Numeris
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:15:47 PM

the worst choice related to bitcoin is sell some coins in a short frame of time/in front of panic selling.
every time after we see a strong rise in the market we have see after a relative big dump, related or not to a bad news.
but the price of btc could growth without some "limit" we got this year +467%, an impressive high, were the most of the value was achieved in just some months.
an overpriced more than what supposed it be , will of course leading into a correction.

that is a basic thing in trading , everybody knows about it . so don't get surprised when you see a hard falling after a crazy movement. that time are when the whales play their role to make a pump and dump as they wish. you shouldn't be panic when you experienced enough.
Who told you that bitcoins are immature, come on they are the oldest digital currency and are designated as legends of the crypto world. I don’t think so they need to get more mature. Bitcoins are so far the perfect and best crypto currency mankind has ever experienced.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:31:09 AM

Dont worry if the bitcoin value is lower,  becuse for me it is better to go down first, becuse this comming december, the value of the btc is more more more high, than this month
You may be right. We can see a huge increase in the market price of Bitcoins in coming days. I think at the present time, when the price of Bitcoin is decreasing everyone else will panic except the ones who are smart and have patience. I think instead of being panic, you need to take it as good opportunity of investment.
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:37:45 AM

This is the right time to buy btc.
Buy when its price is down and sell them when the price rise up.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:12:40 AM

Even other resources such as gold, dollars and oil doesn't always go up forever in terms of price sometimes also they go from a dip. So are you going to consider this a panic or a good chance to buy while it's still in a dip. Seriously if you have been using bitcoin for a very long time you should have known by now that it is completely normal to take a dip sometimes after all no resourses can rise forever sometimes it decreases. Right now the price of bitcoin is nearing $5000 so the who have sold they're bitcoin in $2000 should be regretting this. Lol
Its true that like you've said even gold, dollar, or oil are going down sometimes that is normal. Any currency crypto or fiat, they are going down sometimes its normal that their price are fluctuating. So it is not time to panic, bitcoin has been there, there are times that it's price is very low and then suddenly going too much high. Don't let your emotion dictate what to do, you will be regretting it in the future if you panic and sell your bitcoin.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:17:43 AM

Community faced too many bad news this year. And all of them passed away. Bitcoin is really strong and defeated all of bad news including china.
This shows us that bitcoin is future of economics and yes its time to invest all.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

Panicking makes you take wrong decision most of the time. Rationality and cold blood are sort of skills you need to develop in order to be able to deal with such strong events. The falling of bitcoins is one of those strong event which you should be able to tackle in the most relaxed way possible in order to don't rush in your decision, which can cost you lots of money in the long term.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:28:48 AM

Panicking makes you take wrong decision most of the time. Rationality and cold blood are sort of skills you need to develop in order to be able to deal with such strong events. The falling of bitcoins is one of those strong event which you should be able to tackle in the most relaxed way possible in order to don't rush in your decision, which can cost you lots of money in the long term.

Totaly agree with you. I think its not a panic time rather its a good time buddy. Get a cup of tea, sit back and take some time to drink and wait after the dip and have some coins and watch your profit grow 😎
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:31:58 AM

If you'll panic now, you'll regret that you did panicked. Bitcoin is volatile and you should know about that and if the price is falling, don't be upset. That's a normal and basic feature of bitcoin.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:44:27 AM

If you'll panic now, you'll regret that you did panicked. Bitcoin is volatile and you should know about that and if the price is falling, don't be upset. That's a normal and basic feature of bitcoin.

never sell when you panic because it will regret it. I learned from experience when panic selling has always ended up with regrets. Yea, we can see an example of a few days back when everyone panics selling at $3000, but after that, the price of bitcoin recovered and is currently even have reached $4000.

mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:19:04 PM

never sell when you panic because it will regret it. I learned from experience when panic selling has always ended up with regrets. Yea, we can see an example of a few days back when everyone panics selling at $3000, but after that, the price of bitcoin recovered and is currently even have reached $4000.

I have small amount of bitcoins and guess what when the price was starting to fall last time I admit that I did panic sell. I never thought that bitcoin's price will increase so this is the lesson that I learned now. It made me upset but I'm trying to become stronger now and it's good for me that I experienced this so that I'll hold on next time in case of emergency.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:47:46 PM

Community faced too many bad news this year. And all of them passed away. Bitcoin is really strong and defeated all of bad news including china.
This shows us that bitcoin is future of economics and yes its time to invest all.
Yes bitcoin is strong and we users are witnesses to all that. Everything has its down time but that doesn't mean that it will never rise up again just believe in it and take this an opportunity to invest while the price is down instead of panicking keep calm and hold to your bitcoins.
lanyounanhai

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:54:46 PM

I have small amount of bitcoins and guess what when the price was starting to fall last time I admit that I did panic sell. I never thought that bitcoin's price will increase so this is the lesson that I learned now. It made me upset but I'm trying to become stronger now and it's good for me that I experienced this so that I'll hold on next time in case of emergency.
It is good that you can learn something from your mistake. The true is that bitcoin always increases its price no matter how hardly dump it can be. As you can see, the technology inside bitcoin and change the world and cause of that, we are able to make a better place with bitcoin and the blockchain. That is the reason why the price of bitcoin always increases after all
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:04:44 PM

For me yes!when bitcoin is falling bitcoiners will panic because every one scared of falling price.We cant sell bitcoin when price is down.Especially if the bitcoiner is just hoping for the profit or income on every salary time.Ofcourse if I have no choice I have to sell my bitcoin just to meet the needs of my family.But to those who have many savings its a big opportunity to them for price fall.Cuz they can buy bitcoin at low price and sell in the future for the coming price increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: