Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

Bitcoin is really volatile and one thing i have learned the hard way is not to PANIC every time there is a dip, don't panic, keep holding your Bitcoins and buy more instead. Once you panic you can no longer think clearly and you may do some things you might regret in the future, take it from me, been there, done that. Smiley

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
It's not a right thing to panic just because the value of bitcoin is falling, the best thing to do at this situation is to keep on holding and keep on believing that the value will soon rise again. We are too worried about our money that's why we end up for regretful decisions sometimes. Think first carefully before making a decision so that you won't end up disappointed.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

Bitcoin is really volatile and one thing i have learned the hard way is not to PANIC every time there is a dip, don't panic, keep holding your Bitcoins and buy more instead. Once you panic you can no longer think clearly and you may do some things you might regret in the future, take it from me, been there, done that. Smiley

Indeed.  Never panic because if you did, you will regret ir for the rest of your life.  Just like what happened to me, I panicked before after seeing bitcoin price is going down.  I sold it and to my surprise it goes up just an hour after I sold it.  When bitcoin price ia falling tit is the best time to buy.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
It's normal to have the value of bitcoin falling but you should not panic and sell all your bitcoin right away. Always remember that bitcoin's value is volatile which clearly means that the value has still potential to rise once again. Always be smart and wise in making decisions so that you can gain more benefits and avoid regrets just because you are too afraid to loose your money.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

Look nowadays, your thread is timeless cause bitcoin will be going down and up always even after next 10 years and that is why it give so many opportunities to earn something by only buying and selling it.

Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

I am not sure that panic is the right way at any situation. Always better to find power inside yourself and just wait for better times to get your profit or something else.

Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

I am not sure that panic is the right way at any situation. Always better to find power inside yourself and just wait for better times to get your profit or something else.
I will simply say to you that dont be afraid and keep on believing that bitcoin can still hold his legacy for being the best amd trusted cryptocurrency. We should believe that the price of this coin dont fall down. I will recommend to you to stop panicking because it leads for you to sell you holdings.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

Personally, I do not sell anything, why. People create panic and somebody wins. I do not give in to panic and quietly wait for my time. I know that bitcoin will take its own.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

It is funny to read about panic time because of  Bitcoin's price falling in... June 2017, when the price was so much lower than now. I guess if the thread has become popular again is because we are now in another period characterized by similar feelings... just the fall might be from a different heigh this time, so terror seems higher in a way.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:42:35 AM

No, instead its a great time to buy more bitcoin rather than being panic. If bitcoin fall down there is no need to panic. Because it is the characteristic of bitcoin or any currency that when it fall down it will surely goes up again in a couple of days or weeks. So just relax and wait with patience.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:48:38 AM

Best thing is that we can make money by down in the price of the Bitcoin but still most of the people don't understand about it and sold their Bitcoin due to panic of down in the price , that is really a stupid thing for them .
Here if you have panic of down in the price then I will recommend everyone just do nothing with your Bitcoin .
But still if you want make profit then buy some Bitcoin and then hold it at the exchange because after the sudden increase in the price of the Bitcoin , the price of the altcoins get down and then buy some altcoins with your hooded Bitcoin amount .
This is really a simple trick to make money with fluctuations of the prices  .
So instead to get panic you should make profit.
when the price drops, it's best to buy some more bitcoin or altcoin. because when the price back up, we will get big profits. people who really understand the market situation, they will bring a big shopping cart to buy bitcoin and altcoin when the price goes down, and some people will panic sell.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
guimouro

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:13:27 AM

It's funny how people walk around in circles with the same question, over and over ...This thread started on June 16, 2017, 03:33:33 AM.
Do not be guided only by one movement, but if this is your desire:

If you are a coward - sale
If you are a holder - hodl
If you are a trader - continue the good work! (there are several ways to profit here) ; Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And so on...
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:18:54 AM

Its funny when people saw bitcoin dip down, said its time to sell ?. When bitcoin fall from $3000 to $1000 in october many people said its end of bitcoin. And now bitcoin is around $10000 and still same they said. Just believe on your investment
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:26:05 AM

Panic is weapon of fear... to panic because bitcoin price is falling down would do you no good.. though it's alarming and fearfully specially when you invest huge amount bu then what can you do to avoid it since you don't have full control over it the only thing you can do is to hope and pray and wait what will happen next if we keep on thinking negative things chances are it stress you out and might get you the idea of widrawing from what you invest.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:02:59 AM

I think we should not panic when BTC goes down we have to make sure BTC will go up and normal again as before.
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:04:38 AM

I think we should not panic when BTC goes down we have to make sure BTC will go up and normal again as before.
Not always as sure you think, 2011 and 2013 are the example where we fall more than 80% though I am certain in a long term BTC is a win win bet.

Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:43:31 AM

Not always as sure you think, 2011 and 2013 are the example where we fall more than 80% though I am certain in a long term BTC is a win win bet.
I hate FUDS thread a lot. Why we get easily panicked when we believe that crypto is a future currency., many threads were just created to dump btc a lot. We just need to wait and we can see how it will make ATH again , see btc previous graphs and know that it can still arise.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:41:45 AM

I hate FUDS thread a lot. Why we get easily panicked when we believe that crypto is a future currency., many threads were just created to dump btc a lot. We just need to wait and we can see how it will make ATH again , see btc previous graphs and know that it can still arise.
For those who have a year bitcoin invest so the number of threads that make bitcoin dump will not affect anything, what has been experienced must be an experience that will never be forgotten, we all know that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is our future money so that if the price falls then we should not panic, relax and be assured that prices are skyrocketing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
deathwish

Activity: 123

Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

Why does this thread always come up everytime BTC prices go down? Its the people who want it have more publicity. by now people must have realized that this FUD will no more work.

its like crying WOLF WOLF all the time. When the real Fall will happen, no one will care and lose everything. But that is NEVER gonna happen. and NEVER is a long time.  So just chill. 

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:10:26 AM

Why does this thread always come up everytime BTC prices go down? Its the people who want it have more publicity. by now people must have realized that this FUD will no more work.

its like crying WOLF WOLF all the time. When the real Fall will happen, no one will care and lose everything. But that is NEVER gonna happen. and NEVER is a long time.  So just chill. 
It's good at least we can hear ideas from people with different opinion when the price fall.
Actually based on my understanding, it's not good to feed only people with positive information about bitcoin, they should know the other side as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: