Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98920 times)
acceptance2

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

Weird how earlier 50 Million DENT are dumped through 30 sat to 29 sat - and just now 43 Million DENT were bought at 30 Sat with a further 8 Million placed as a buy order....
"Someone" with unlimited amount of Dent is dumping then buying low and then dump again from the high. Pathetic piece of fuck.
It was said before those coins was moved from Developers wallet and it's been done before. Without explanation then and now. Maybe devs paying for some exchange or some development. Who knows.

People here seem to think the developers are under some obligation to inform them of every step they take in growing the business. They aren't. As a matter of fact, it's best they don't for competitive reasons. Frankly, if the developers are spending an undue amount of time answering nervous token holders questions, they're spending less time doing what they should be - building the business.

There is a white paper. Read it and either buy in or move on. Let the developers do their job while giving us occasional updates.

Whining about what may or may not be happening to the float is highly irrelevant and unproductive.

The sooner the float is all placed into the market the better. At least it will stop the constant whining.
It seems to me that you are paid promoter paid by dent devs. I wonder why they dump, they need cash to pay the morons who praise them.

Nothing could be further from the truth. That's a blatant lie.
And why do you keep using the word "dump" when really what you're saying is "sell".

If you don't have the patience to wait for the project to unfold, you should just sell at a loss and move on.
If you're a token holder and keep trying to bash the developers and the project, you're in essence cutting your own throat. Not too bright.

Obviously you have zero trading experience in your life. You see what you want to see, not what is really happening in the market. The truth is that the price stopped crashing once the developers stopped DUMPING, yes, I used the term DUMP instead of SELL; selling is when you sell without affecting the price, dumping is when you own 90% of total supply and there's not enough liquidity, as in our case, so when you sell big quantities you actually DUMP the price much lower, yes, read that - DUMP, that's a DUMP because you are driving the fucking price fucking 96% lower. And don't you dare talk to me about how I'm screwing myself by demanding explanation from the devs because of their shady business strategy. They have tens of millions of dollars worth of ETH in their wallet, yet they chose to dump dent and screw everyone who believed in them and trusted them with their savings.

You have just demonstrated you have absolutely no idea what is going on with Dent Coin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

When price goes  down, its always expected to see people gets mad and blame and accuse team of dumping and manipulating prices. Its not surprising and they don't even give credits to team when the price also goes up. I did see some users appreciating the team when it got up to $0.10. If you haven't dumped your tokens  when the price was higher, you would be angrier than the bitches who bought at a high price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ReturnOfTheMAC

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:08:59 AM

When price goes  down, its always expected to see people gets mad and blame and accuse team of dumping and manipulating prices. Its not surprising and they don't even give credits to team when the price also goes up. I did see some users appreciating the team when it got up to $0.10. If you haven't dumped your tokens  when the price was higher, you would be angrier than the bitches who bought at a high price.
Nobody is accusing anyone in anything. That the devs are dumping is not a secret, it's visible by everyone https://etherscan.io/token/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258?a=0xb674cac98f179f2caf34d5cd37cf0a7f46690984

Even if these people who support the devs dumping of the price by over 96% now since they pumped it up by owning 90% of the total supply back in Jan don't accept said facts - they haven't addressed the fact the devs hold an incredibly large supply of ETH that could easily be liquidated for any needs they have yet the blockchain shows they have been sending several billion coins to known exchange wallets. Let's be real - they essentially just sell prepaid coupon codes for various mobile providers, its nothing special right now, you still need to buy a local sim card for it to be of any use and why use DENT when you can grab a top up voucher on the same fucking shelf as the prepaid simcard - so this 'need' for millions of USD by dumping their token is not because they need to, it's because they want to. They aren't satisfied with the millions they extracted from people on the first pump n dump in Jan (the only way an asset goes up 6500% in two months is if one group holds nearly all the coins) and they want to now fuck over everyone who was dumb enough (myself included) to buy in and believe in them. What a team - maybe they can send someone down to the local supermarket to buy a bunch of prepaid topups and sell them for 50% markup on the DENT app and tweet 'live in Fuckstown' to celebrate.

BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

The work of this technology will have many applications. I want to participate. I invested in many projects, and DENT also seems very promising and useful. In this project there are very useful ideas that I have not seen in other projects
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

The work of this technology will have many applications. I want to participate. I invested in many projects, and DENT also seems very promising and useful. In this project there are very useful ideas that I have not seen in other projects

This project has awesome idea and big thing is that adoption of this network is increasing significantly. We have good chance to buy more at cheap price but future of this project will very big.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

I'm expecting new lows anytime soon. Even though developers stopped dumping, there is zero participation from the community, there is zero buying.

I guess if its true that they are selling all they've got then they may have sold it all. Its going to be very crazy if I have to think about it though. If there is a good time to buy this is probably the best time since it had all dropped to its very low that you could have about 100K USD when you buy just about $1500 worth of DENT when the price of each turns $0.10.

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

I'm expecting new lows anytime soon. Even though developers stopped dumping, there is zero participation from the community, there is zero buying.

I guess if its true that they are selling all they've got then they may have sold it all. Its going to be very crazy if I have to think about it though. If there is a good time to buy this is probably the best time since it had all dropped to its very low that you could have about 100K USD when you buy just about $1500 worth of DENT when the price of each turns $0.10.
Yeah, all is dumping right now because of panic in the whole market. Altcoin were been leave by its investors and traders for now while it remains clueless when we will going to see this investors come again to the altcoins. Only few traders who risk their mo ey and time to make trades in this market.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

As I've previously pointed out, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

You have the dots, you're just not connecting them right.

acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

Forgot to mention, picked up another 3 million today. Zero buying huh?
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

Wooow, 3 mln. tokens, you must be really big, who are you - George Soros? I'm surprised the market isn't rallying with such gigantic buyer as you.
Seriously, 3 mln. tokens is a spit in the ocean, if I were you I wouldn't brag about it. I can hardly call you "investor". When you invest your first million call me, otherwise shut the fuck up and leave trading and markets to the professionals. Stupid kiddo praising a bunch of idiots who ruined their product by relentless dumping 4 months in a raw.

I wasn't bragging about picking up some cheap Dent (too bad you aren't buying cheap ; )

As I keep pointing out, you have no idea what you're talking about. You're so blinded by the price of the token you're not able to see beyond that. Typical amateur.
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:02:23 AM

hahaha good to hear , its always good to buy now. dent has so much potential and it will come up one day if not we can use it for data anyways .
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

Dent doesn't go up with the rest of the market, this is the worst possible sign you can get in trading. It means there are more sellers than buyers, there are whales (or a whale in our case) eager to dump on every sign of recovery. Stupid kiddos will tell you that this is "the buying opportunity of the year". Well, it could be, but probabilities are that DENT will continue down. I'm not fudding or something, I just read the chart, there is something called price action. Some fools here who try to convince us that dent is all flowers and butterflies while the charts shows pretty clear bear market. I believe my eyes, not some paid promoters.

You're attempting to use charting analysis on a token? Really? You really ought not be in the token market. Probably any market by the sounds of it.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

There is no doubt that it is buying time but question is with what. Large majority of investors are facing serious problems due to extended bearish period. This current situation suits to fresh investors who can buy using fiat money but they are also afraid. It can explained as those want to buy ran short of funds and those can are not willing anymore.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

The team is showing impressive result although bearish trend is got extended but we can increase our amount with picking more on current price with this way we can reduce our loses. I think by picking cheap token we will get more better position into this ecosystem and in future this will show more better results.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

The team is showing impressive result although bearish trend is got extended but we can increase our amount with picking more on current price with this way we can reduce our loses. I think by picking cheap token we will get more better position into this ecosystem and in future this will show more better results.
Buying in this price is the choice while if you bought at much higher prices just hold that amounts for a long term and wait for the dent to go up again. If we talk about the team theres no disappointment as of now because they are doing more than enough to make the users of dent bigger and to be easier to use.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

Buying in this price is the choice while if you bought at much higher prices just hold that amounts for a long term and wait for the dent to go up again. If we talk about the team theres no disappointment as of now because they are doing more than enough to make the users of dent bigger and to be easier to use.
That's not exactly true - according to their whitepaper the target was 100 countries until the end of the year, so far we have 25 or something, they're way behind schedule. Also, the new call verification of the app doesn't work, if you read the latest reviews in google play store you will see thousands of angry users who can't use the app anymore. The dent app is practically useless now.

MORE LIES.
MORE FUD.
LOSER.

Or he's pissed because he bought too high.
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:18:17 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 03:20:24 PM by acceptance2

The call verification ruined it all and all the team seems to be concerned about is to dump their bags https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dentwireless.dentapp&showAllReviews=true

Call verification works fine.
Idiot.
Why are you trying to scare people from buying?
Because you don't want them buying cheaper than you?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

New lows against BTC. Make sure to buy more, the devs need more fools to dump to them. 1 satoshi pending. Everything else is going up, dent is going down. Nothing new under the sun.
If dent hit 1 satoshi, Then I would invest all my asset in dent coin. I strongly believe Dent team and there work.Its a legit project so there is no chance it would be like 1 cent.For the bitcoin price we are in dump now but soon we would get a good price.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

We should start collective lawsuit, just because they put "Ltd." in their name doesn't mean they are unreachable, we all know who the devs are. Anyone?

If someone is in their country, they should report them to the authoroties 
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

I believe that the company has a large supply, in this respect the token on the market does not matter.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: