Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98920 times)
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:51:42 PM

Every dump is giving opportunity to grab more at cheap price at the moment price is not looking stable like many other markets and nobody knows what is happening. I think in long run this will get succeed to attract more people to get involve into their dapp.

The dump is not an opportunity to buy cheaper if the DENT team itself is unloading the coins on the market. How could we trust them that they will not do the same thing again?

if the dumpers is not coming from the dev team, and the dev team still active to develop this project
maybe thats an opportunities to buy in the bottom
but, if peole who dump their token is coming from the dev team, thats horrible mate
the key is in the team member from this project itself
regards

The reason they sell tokens continuously is for development even though sometimes that doesn't make sense but that is what is happening now
We know that development needs money but it shouldn't be done every week

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Uttaran

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:07:13 AM

Beware guys! Another dump is on the way on Binance Grin

4 Billions just got transferred to Binance 10 minutes ago.

Here you go https://etherscan.io/token/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258?a=0xb674cac98f179f2caf34d5cd37cf0a7f46690984

I am wondering if anyone else other then DENT team themselves trades their token lol? No wonder the price is going to ATL they are responsible for killing their own project.
Regarding that issue is there any team Dent who trades tokens lol they are honest I myself don't know about it and maybe to be clearer it's better we just wait for the latest news

If someone reports this activity to Binance, will  binance stop the token trading? because this activity harms investors or traders there

I have started to collect data to send an email complaint to binance and request an investigation. In order to protect the interests of our investors, I hope that everyone will act together.

I mean whether binance cares about the report? as far as I know, only bittrex and kraken care about this problem
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:30:23 AM

Here you go https://etherscan.io/token/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258?a=0xb674cac98f179f2caf34d5cd37cf0a7f46690984

I am wondering if anyone else other then DENT team themselves trades their token lol? No wonder the price is going to ATL they are responsible for killing their own project.
Regarding that issue is there any team Dent who trades tokens lol they are honest I myself don't know about it and maybe to be clearer it's better we just wait for the latest news

If someone reports this activity to Binance, will  binance stop the token trading? because this activity harms investors or traders there

I have started to collect data to send an email complaint to binance and request an investigation. In order to protect the interests of our investors, I hope that everyone will act together.

Trust me even if you send binance team report they won't do anything for us because they are earning huge trading fees from the token that the team is selling.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:12:48 AM

Trust me even if you send binance team report they won't do anything for us because they are earning huge trading fees from the token that the team is selling.
Yes, what you say seems like it's true that if we send a report to the binance team, maybe what we do will be useless because they won't do anything but even so I don't know how

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:20:02 AM

When large quantity of any token is transferred to any exchange that surely draw attention and if there is nothing means they are aware of it. Since they have different kinds of tokens allocations for devs to team members so they will keep liquidating for various purposes. This is matter to understand the spending of these funds not selling as they have to produce resources from somewhere.
ronaldera2

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:05:54 PM

Every dump is giving opportunity to grab more at cheap price at the moment price is not looking stable like many other markets and nobody knows what is happening. I think in long run this will get succeed to attract more people to get involve into their dapp.

This mentality is absolutely moronic, if you see its the team doing it, if they actually had any belief in their project do you think they would just dump 4 billion, 4 percent of the supply and levels this low, on top of that when theyre already on binance. Yes you can keep buying in denial that one day this will pull a ripple. This token has a long way to drop also with 100 billion supply ive seen tokens with 500 million supply worth .006
gjgminer

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:07:00 PM

come on guys dont be so cynical ,,
www.facebook.com/dentcoin   
https://twitter.com/dentcoin
Agro465

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:51:08 PM

where are the critics now
Agro465

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:52:03 PM

smurfpapa is the biggest idiot
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:25:09 AM

In bear market high price of any token with large supply is not sustain because you need resources to burn to provide support. I am holding a small bag of this token for next bull market that's why isn't reading everything in details. At some point yesterday it was looking to recover the decrease being backed by millions of dollars volume. Risks are and will remain always in any kind of investment.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:46:21 AM

In bear market high price of any token with large supply is not sustain because you need resources to burn to provide support. I am holding a small bag of this token for next bull market that's why isn't reading everything in details. At some point yesterday it was looking to recover the decrease being backed by millions of dollars volume. Risks are and will remain always in any kind of investment.
It is better to hold tokens by means of an old investment, or you can trade DENT in the market,
because Bear Market can also trade to add your assets, but all of them must be at risk

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:47:38 AM

It is better to hold tokens by means of an old investment, or you can trade DENT in the market,
because Bear Market can also trade to add your assets, but all of them must be at risk
Before doing that, of course you must be prepared to accept the risks and if indeed you are not ready better, you don't need to, but it all comes back to your decision

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lotar137

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:12:27 PM

I'm reasonably sure Dent is legit. Obviously dumping is not helping people who are in up to their eyes. The wp says they will release to 70bn, waiting to see what happens then. If everything is as it should be price will slowly climb. if more dumping happens over 70bn then I'd be worried. Also I think if crypto can't work here as a way of monetising surplus data to make a data marketplace then where the hell can it work?
Lotar137

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:35:04 PM

BAT shows
Transfers   889553
Holders   115852
When it's supposed to have 6-7 million users.

When you install the Dent app and set up your account by registering your phone number you get a certain amount of Dent. And the number of application downloads must be real as it's recorded as 1 million plus in a number of countries on play store. If we assume that just say 50% of those people who downloaded Dent go on to actually open the app and register with their mobile number then you are definitely going to have over a few million holders - because you get free Dent so it's going to be the in the holder list. As the number of holders is only 25k this suggests the rule of 1 holder = 1 user is wrong. A holder is a unique wallet address right? That means the app can't be a wallet. When you register your phone number that account falls under an umbrella wallet - just like exchanges use. So one of the holders could contain a million plus users. Am I wrong on any of this logic?

Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:57:41 PM

in just a few hours dent went from +30% to -10%. it takes a very special talent to achieve such an achievement dent devs are really good at their job: bankrupting their sponsors. congratulations! you rock mikko!
You are very funny, like this is the crypto exchange, you are certainly a little surprised by the high rise and then down? this is normal, if you have a good trading strategy you will not lose, and your DENT will increase

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:35:49 AM

BAT shows
Transfers   889553
Holders   115852
When it's supposed to have 6-7 million users.

When you install the Dent app and set up your account by registering your phone number you get a certain amount of Dent. And the number of application downloads must be real as it's recorded as 1 million plus in a number of countries on play store. If we assume that just say 50% of those people who downloaded Dent go on to actually open the app and register with their mobile number then you are definitely going to have over a few million holders - because you get free Dent so it's going to be the in the holder list. As the number of holders is only 25k this suggests the rule of 1 holder = 1 user is wrong. A holder is a unique wallet address right? That means the app can't be a wallet. When you register your phone number that account falls under an umbrella wallet - just like exchanges use. So one of the holders could contain a million plus users. Am I wrong on any of this logic?

Don't know if your logic is correct or not but the Dent app is not a wallet actually it's kinda wallet in which you can just deposit (to buy data) but can't make a withdrawal weird right?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE