Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98920 times)
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:15:53 AM

Is there any tentative release date yet for the DENT's afterburner? And what will be the price of the membership?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 06:03:55 PM

13 Million and DENT - the (second?) most widely adopted service within the space: https://www.publish0x.com/baker-crypto/13-million-and-dent-xlngp

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:16:40 AM

Is there any tentative release date yet for the DENT's afterburner? And what will be the price of the membership?
In this month Dent afterburner would be launch (got this from official telegram),so 5 days to go.how much dent coin necessary for the membership its not yet announced.It would be fixed when they announce the afterburner. to get latest update of Dent coin join here: https://t.me/dentcoin_news

Hopefully, after DENT's afterburner is launched we will see some much needed price movement been holding for so long now.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:47:30 AM

I've seen this situation before.  Tongue When the price finally bottoms out, the community rep of the dev  team is nowhere to be found and a lot of angry holders posting their remorse in the coin's thread. Stuff that has nothing to do with the market movements.

And then one day, the market recovers and they will all be gone, replaced by new excited holders. And when the price goes parabolic, so does the sentiment.

Yes I've seen this situation before too. Hopeless bagholders deluding themselves thinking they will make millions thanks to an obvious overhyped company. The world has seen very successful investors throwing themselves out the window because they've made a fatal mistake. Likely crypto kiddos are not smarter.

So many people blindly believing that there's going to be one day when the market recovers is a heartbreaking display of denial.

Ok, dude. Whatever floats your boat. Been in crypto for half a decade, I regret letting go of the Eth I bought for cents in the early years and regret hodling some dead coins in forgotten wallets, but in the end, I came out still making much profit. To each his own judgement call. Afterburn!

bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:59:27 AM

they been dumping to 0.000000022 on binance in increments of 90 000 000 dents for weeks every day in a raw. I can't believe they still do it after all the hundreds of millions of dollars they already dumped, is this their business model, they are going to dump on binance every damned token they buy from the users in the app? This way the price will never recover, in fact the more users they have the more they will dump on binance, even if BTC goes to 20000 again nothing will change here. Their business model is flawed. Afterburner or no afterburner they will still keep the price close to zero with all this dumping.

Yes, I understand what you are saying, have you ever asked them what is the reason for selling tokens almost every day?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
onecall123

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:14:58 PM

In this month Dent afterburner would be launch (got this from official telegram),so 5 days to go.how much dent coin necessary for the membership its not yet announced.It would be fixed when they announce the afterburner. to get latest update of Dent coin join here: https://t.me/dentcoin_news

Hopefully, after DENT's afterburner is launched we will see some much needed price movement been holding for so long now.
Hope so mate, it's my most loved crypto coin. Hopefully dent looking prepared to proceed onward bullish divergence. Been some time, its getting frustration level, watch out for DENT. Dent is going to pump again because of the upcoming afterburner program, that is a kinda strong reason.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
X_X_X

Activity: 117
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:37:56 PM

they been dumping to 0.000000022 on binance in increments of 90 000 000 dents for weeks every day in a raw. I can't believe they still do it after all the hundreds of millions of dollars they already dumped, is this their business model, they are going to dump on binance every damned token they buy from the users in the app? This way the price will never recover, in fact the more users they have the more they will dump on binance, even if BTC goes to 20000 again nothing will change here. Their business model is flawed. Afterburner or no afterburner they will still keep the price close to zero with all this dumping.

Yes, I understand what you are saying, have you ever asked them what is the reason for selling tokens almost every day?
Yes I did ask so did many other people guess what we all got banned from their official telegram. Something smells here. It bothers me more that they are selling not only their reserves but they sell the tokens they receive from the 12 million app users. Their business model is: user buys dent from company in the app, exchange dent to telcos for data, telcos sell these dents back to company, company dumps them on binance. This will always be true, they will always dump on binance, the more users they have the more they will dump. This bothers me quite a lot tobe honest. I believe in the team but I don't believe their business model is attractive, at least not to investors like us holding bags of useless tokens while company makes profits. This is wrong.

Fishy, fishy, that's what I say. The token is essentially an unregistered security, DENT Wireless (the company) is an overhyped company not known anywhere and their announcements are obviously magnified and exaggerated. I wouldn't be surprised if most of their downloads and followers are just bots. You all have been warned.
ulatech from vietnam

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:58:41 PM

Great news for Dent as there has been a surge of uptake in Turkey.

#BLOCKCHAIN ADOPTION on STEROIDS: Users in TURKEY 🇹🇷  received over 100 Million DENT to their phones in the last 24 hours!
https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/1108663962495782912?s=19

in vietnam we can trans dent to take card mobile . and it true .and we are work active intiver my friend download app dent .
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:25:21 PM

Great news for Dent as there has been a surge of uptake in Turkey.

#BLOCKCHAIN ADOPTION on STEROIDS: Users in TURKEY 🇹🇷  received over 100 Million DENT to their phones in the last 24 hours!
https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/1108663962495782912?s=19

in vietnam we can trans dent to take card mobile . and it true .and we are work active intiver my friend download app dent .

That is inspiring story when any token get this kind of use case in real life than later or sooner it take interesting place. The team is working hard and this ecosystem is growing healthy with real support from all around the world.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:20:17 AM

dump continue hold on to your seats 1 sat coming  Roll Eyes Shocked

Than I should move to my order at that range but chances are looking very smart to drop to this level. There are so many good news in the market hopefully it will help this to get recover but that is still in accumulation phase.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:28:15 AM

Than I should move to my order at that range but chances are looking very smart to drop to this level. There are so many good news in the market hopefully it will help this to get recover but that is still in accumulation phase.
now Dent has gone up 6% this is very good for traders, especially those who have Dent from the bounty, they will certainly feel satisfied,  Smiley Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:34:15 AM

now Dent has gone up 6% this is very good for traders, especially those who have Dent from the bounty, they will certainly feel satisfied,  Smiley Grin
Of course if you hear the news that Dent is currently up 6% everyone is also happy as it seems and maybe the chances of being able to ride more than now are quite large as it seems so let's just see
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:56:12 PM

Wow, Dent trading volume continues to increase and has been increasing since March 27. Something is up and no one knows what it is. I 'm betting a lot of the posters here will soon be dumbfounded.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 02:29:07 PM

Now I am 100% certain that these big volumes with price barely moving or going down are done by the devs. This is called "wash trading" when you buy and sell your own tokens in attempt to simulate activity you make it look like whales are accumulating your token while you dump on the unsuspecting investors. This activity is illegal. A few weeks ago I noticed another illegal activity by the dent wireless devs: they were pumping up dent price on LATOKEN while dumping on Binance at the same time, this way you manipulate the price on CMC, the price stays higher because of LATOKEN big volume while you dump on binance on the high price. This is also illegal activity. I've been into investing business for decades, over the years I have invested in many many companies and I can assure you this is not how legitimate companies work. This is a very shady business model no wonder we all lost 98% of our investments this is all result of the team's machinations.

Not good that its left behind now. Last 2017 when the marketcap was just $130B the price of this token is more than $0.01 already but since the marketcap today is already 170B yet the price hasn't even got half a cent, this means this is already left behind. Put your money to where the tokens are earning attention and the prices are growing. TAKE EOS instead.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:38:17 PM

Now I am 100% certain that these big volumes with price barely moving or going down are done by the devs. This is called "wash trading" when you buy and sell your own tokens in attempt to simulate activity you make it look like whales are accumulating your token while you dump on the unsuspecting investors. This activity is illegal. A few weeks ago I noticed another illegal activity by the dent wireless devs: they were pumping up dent price on LATOKEN while dumping on Binance at the same time, this way you manipulate the price on CMC, the price stays higher because of LATOKEN big volume while you dump on binance on the high price. This is also illegal activity. I've been into investing business for decades, over the years I have invested in many many companies and I can assure you this is not how legitimate companies work. This is a very shady business model no wonder we all lost 98% of our investments this is all result of the team's machinations.

Not good that its left behind now. Last 2017 when the marketcap was just $130B the price of this token is more than $0.01 already but since the marketcap today is already 170B yet the price hasn't even got half a cent, this means this is already left behind. Put your money to where the tokens are earning attention and the prices are growing. TAKE EOS instead.
DENT is pretty good, why should you throw your money into EOS? I'm sure DENT can still develop, we wait and keep hold!
and don't forget your financial management  Wink

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:06:52 PM

DENT is pretty good, why should you throw your money into EOS? I'm sure DENT can still develop, we wait and keep hold!
and don't forget your financial management  Wink

Have you read some comments in this thread ? if not, you should read it first
I also recommend that you avoid this token for a while until the team spends the rest of the token
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 06:30:17 AM

This Dent Bitcointalk thread is quite unique. All the threads I visit in the altcoin section are mostly abandoned by bagholders, with just a few posts here and there - updated a week apart. All their charts exhibiting a pump and dump pattern. The Dent coin also has this pattern, yet at its lowest price (mostly stable price), the thread is busy with negative comments.  Tongue Something to think about.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:44:31 AM

I bought DENT token recently after seeing long history of delivered products and hard efforts in development going on. They are just keep expanding the facilities wherever is possible. Daily volume has been very constant during uncertain periods that was good signal. Now we are entering in good phase which will push this project up as well.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 08:40:54 AM

I don't think this token will reach its ATH now that we see more tokens are worth investing that DENT. That should be in your mind wen it comes to investing, not just because it had gone been there before. So look at how much had change since the time DENT started. Mobile data are bought cheaper without the use of dent tokens.

TerVic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:29:19 PM

This shitcoin is going to die...

The developers are all time manipuling the price of the DENT, and the information that they provide is unclear.
Now they are controling the price to equate the price of 1 DENT to 0.001 dollar, so if the BTC will go up, DENT will go down.
They don't care about the price of DENT, they want to sell their service according to one price in dollars. The price of dent doesen't matter for the developers, because they have already their app and they have paid all the deals with our money...

I don't trust in this project anymore... They don't provide clear information.
Probably they are laughting about us just now
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: