Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98920 times)
ReturnOfTheMAC

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

Another two big red candles with wick. This is getting too obvious now.
#Manipulation

Like I said, Since the big pump n dump in Jan - every single 'update' from the devs brings a drop in price, every time they open their scummy mouths the price dumps, everytime they bulllshit us telling us they have 3.5 million users of their POS app that costs more to operate than just buying a prepaid topup voucher at your local LIDL or Carrefour - it dumps. Nothing they have done has done anything to prevent the price being dumped - which means one things, they are the ones dumping. No rational market free of a dev dumping pre-mine would dump so badly day on day on so called amazing developments.

EDIT:

See? 12 hours ago we noticed large amounts of coins once again leaving the dev controlled wallet and BOOM massive sells continue. If they didn't purge their telegram chatroom of anyone asking questions then maybe others wouldn't be so hopelessly in the dark.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

an interesting coin can give the same growth as it was before), I need to follow the company's news, what are your next important events and what are you planning in the near future? Grin
acceptance2

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:43:17 AM

is this a scam site?
https://dent.fun
I think it is so BEWARE!

did you not receive your airdrop?
i disn't claim yet but i'd kike to know if someone receives airdrop from this dent.fun. i'm already seeing a good amount of money if i get about 20,000 dent tokens per eth.

too good to be true though. anyone claimed dents?

Check with official Dent Coin channel on Telegram only.
ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:32:25 AM

Once again DENT is in the red on Binance while everything else is in the green bar those coins like ETC which have already experienced large recoveries - all the while DENT devs 'transfer' hundreds of millions of DENT out of their wallets.... Congrats Devs on making DENT the worst investment of 2018 in that no matter when you have purchased DENT this year you're down money unless you got in pre January pump.

seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:20:55 AM

Once again DENT is in the red on Binance while everything else is in the green bar those coins like ETC which have already experienced large recoveries - all the while DENT devs 'transfer' hundreds of millions of DENT out of their wallets.... Congrats Devs on making DENT the worst investment of 2018 in that no matter when you have purchased DENT this year you're down money unless you got in pre January pump.
yes they make a sale and throw it in the market so it hits the DENT price with a big hammer down
I don't know what they are doing with the amount of supply they have now it is not impossible that the DENT price will return to the base of up to 6 satoshi

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:23:32 AM

You should be dumping already to stop loss, it will take a miracle for this token to rise up so let Jesus save your asses from disappearing. Don't let yourself be scammed. Sell them and relieve yourself of these sufferings. The market will crash more when ETF is not approved. Sell your DENTS give them to the rightful owners who knows how to wait and  knows when to sell.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

zypa

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

This is clearly the most scammy coin of 2018!

Do not buy it!!!
ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

Do not buy it!!!

There were two big dumps earlier today equating to around 135 Million DENT dumped down to 24 satoshi in two efforts - now we know who it was...

acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

Do not buy it!!!

There were two big dumps earlier today equating to around 135 Million DENT dumped down to 24 satoshi in two efforts - now we know who it was...

Yeah, you've really got your pulse on things!

NOT
Zanaffar

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

is this a scam site?
I think it is so BEWARE!

i disn't claim yet but i'd kike to know if someone receives airdrop from this dent.fun. i'm already seeing a good amount of money if i get about 20,000 dent tokens per eth.

They ask private key, totally a scam.
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

is this a scam site?
I think it is so BEWARE!

They ask private key, totally a scam.

If it's not through the official Dent Coin Telegram channel, ignore everything you see.
Agro465

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

I'm a bit unsure about dent. I hope that everything is good with dent. but still, I'm worried.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

I'm a bit unsure about dent. I hope that everything is good with dent. but still, I'm worried.

At the moment there are so many rumors who making the condition more critical we need clarification from the team on current situation. I hope so all will be fine in coming days.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

At the moment there are so many rumors who making the condition more critical we need clarification from the team on current situation. I hope so all will be fine in coming days.

But the team won't give clarification!!
peterfoca

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

https://etherscan.io/token/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258?a=0xb674cac98f179f2caf34d5cd37cf0a7f46690984
If you click on the link you will see that 1 day ago Dent Wireless Ltd. have sent a test transaction of 1 dent to one of their new wallets, if you look back this always happens before they send a massive half billion tokens to binance and kucoin. I'm expecting the relentless dumping to continue anytime soon. They are just waiting for a spike up so they can sell to the fools who are stupid enough to buy this crappy token.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258?a=0xb674cac98f179f2caf34d5cd37cf0a7f46690984
Another 124,481,326.8 were sent, I was right. DEVS ARE PREPARING ANOTHER DUMP!!! OUTRAGEOUS!!!

We feel that we are scammed.
neng_gelis

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

i read post all people said Dent is scam, thank you all friend for information so people not buy this coin. who is dumped this coin ? few month ago i saw price Dent is 100sat but now just 30sat

seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:47:03 AM

in fact they have confirmed that the DENT they hold can be sold at any time according to what is in their WP
they explained that the results of the sale of tokens they held were used for DENT development purposes, one of which was to include DENT in several exchanges that required substantial funds.

I got the statement from their Telegram

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:52:55 AM

in fact they have confirmed that the DENT they hold can be sold at any time according to what is in their WP
they explained that the results of the sale of tokens they held were used for DENT development purposes, one of which was to include DENT in several exchanges that required substantial funds.

Thanks for the info. I dispute this reasoning. They hold millions of USD worth of ETH and Binance has recently gone on record rebutting claims of requiring millions of dollars to be listed on their exchange. Even if Binance did require it, thats an appalling use of funds considering the listing has done nothing but provide more buyers for the devs to dump on by their own admission and reducing the portfolio value of everyone who showed faith in this team. The overriding duty of a company is to maximize profit for their shareholders - NOT themselves at the expense of the shareholders. They have shown their true intentions - to generate as much wealth for themselves as possible while the rest of us stare at 80-90% losses or more in some cases. That's not how you encourage or incentivise people to invest and they are dreaming if they think anyone will hand over more money to them for their worthless DENT tokens when they have now proven it is their mission to dump the price and extract as much revenue from buyers as possible. Back in the day we used to rip apart these 'dev pre-mine' scams but it seems to be trend now to worship the developers even as they cash out on the backs of those who handed over money in good faith. If they said at the start 'Hand over your BTC for DENT and we will drop the price 90% over the coming year and the only person making any cash on this transaction will be us' - I guarantee you no one would invest and if they say they would on that statement then they are a damned liar.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

i read post all people said Dent is scam, thank you all friend for information so people not buy this coin. who is dumped this coin ? few month ago i saw price Dent is 100sat but now just 30sat

You are not too late.  Dent's price was 6 satoshi back then so if you have invested since the time,  then you can dump and have  it your way out now. Don't wait for it to go 2 satoshi.  If you have invested on DENT by the time the price rises up to $0.05 you must have  got in so late that you  weren't actually a believer of the project from the  very start which means all you want was profit. So if you want to profit, hold it for a very  long time maybe  5 years more   Grin

acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:51:04 AM

If you get information from the Dent team or from the admin on Telegram channel it is correct. If you get it from fear mongers on this forum it is false.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: