Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98920 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:11:21 AM

The DENT 2019-2020 #ROADMAP will be published on Tuesday, 12. February 2019 at 12:00 UTC time! Join our Telegram to be part of it:
https://t.me/dentcoin AMA will be held on that day on Telegram and on our Kakao groups. See you soon!

https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/1093833744283258880

BINTEX

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:19:45 PM

and stop explaining the dent low price with the rest of the market there are coins who are up 200%, bnb is also up, quality coins rise while the shitcoins remains on bottom where they should be. Is dent a shitcoin or not? market says it is. it is a fucking pump and dump shitcoin for idiots. The devs are probably putting the profits from their stash in their own pockets, the daily user usage is about 50 million dents while devs dump on binance 700 million dents every three or four days what does this mean? it means they are doing intelligent exit scam even at that low price they sit on $100 000 000 and nobody knows what happens with these money there is zero transparency no wonder whales do not touch this token it is the marketmaker employed by the company who creates these spikes up and then sells to the fools at the highs and this has been going on for months!

I see this address controls 68% of the total supply and send 500-1 million tokens every week, is this address controlled by Dev?

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:39:20 AM

and stop explaining the dent low price with the rest of the market there are coins who are up 200%, bnb is also up, quality coins rise while the shitcoins remains on bottom where they should be. Is dent a shitcoin or not? market says it is. it is a fucking pump and dump shitcoin for idiots. The devs are probably putting the profits from their stash in their own pockets, the daily user usage is about 50 million dents while devs dump on binance 700 million dents every three or four days what does this mean? it means they are doing intelligent exit scam even at that low price they sit on $100 000 000 and nobody knows what happens with these money there is zero transparency no wonder whales do not touch this token it is the marketmaker employed by the company who creates these spikes up and then sells to the fools at the highs and this has been going on for months!

I see this address controls 68% of the total supply and send 500-1 million tokens every week, is this address controlled by Dev?
You can get your question answer from here https://t.me/dentcoin , they are very active at telegram.just ask your question, hope you will get your question answer quickly.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:28:43 AM

You can get your question answer from here https://t.me/dentcoin , they are very active at telegram.just ask your question, hope you will get your question answer quickly.
Indeed, if we ask via telegram we can get answers quickly compared to if we ask in this forum because on the telegram the team is always active as if we don't need to hesitate if we ask there

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:50:52 PM

Indeed, if we ask via telegram we can get answers quickly compared to if we ask in this forum because on the telegram the team is always active as if we don't need to hesitate if we ask there

If I ask on telegram, other users in this forum don't know this information
While I want them to know so they can analyze their investment in this project
Sovereign_Fellow

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:57:13 PM

For me it is enough to go to official website of DENT coin, open their whitepaper and on the second page read the false quote of Steve Jobs who says about DENT. For newbies and idiots - Steve Jobs already died in that period when the DENT came to the market - so there wasn't any ability to say to him anything about DENT. So it is simple that DENT is a scam. I will not trust to people who write a lies on the second page of their whitepaper. All what the team needs is to get more profit from stupid people. I wanted to buy this coin, but after I saw this - not anymore. Better explore coins in which you are investing - be smart and invest only in legit projects with good teams and pure vision where they are going to, what goals they have.
Agro465

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:21:41 PM

For me it is enough to go to official website of DENT coin, open their whitepaper and on the second page read the false quote of Steve Jobs who says about DENT. For newbies and idiots - Steve Jobs already died in that period when the DENT came to the market - so there wasn't any ability to say to him anything about DENT. So it is simple that DENT is a scam. I will not trust to people who write a lies on the second page of their whitepaper. All what the team needs is to get more profit from stupid people. I wanted to buy this coin, but after I saw this - not anymore. Better explore coins in which you are investing - be smart and invest only in legit projects with good teams and pure vision where they are going to, what goals they have.
I Think you are smurfpapa with a new acc.
Go home my friend
Mdfost87

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:33:35 AM

That is a Steve Jobs quote but he wasn’t talking about DENT the company, because DENT WASNT AROUND YET. he was referring to his company...Apple, “we are here to put a dent in the universe” that is where DENT the company derived their name from, because they want to put a dent in the wireless industry. You know not of what you speak. Sorry you misunderstood. It seems you are the newbie and the idiot who has done ZERO research. They’ve explained this on YouTube videos, and telegram several times.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:09:32 AM

I could be wrong but I think that's the address which contains the remaining token from the total supply.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Mkmanik

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:37:31 AM

2019-2020 Road map Release Countdown : https://www.webcountdown.net/?a=AjYOX3K . Guys buy Dent right now. Hope after this announcement Dent coin price would raise. Price already started to raise,Dont miss the train.
EDIT: 4 hours to go...
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 08:05:09 AM

12 February 2019
Dent (DENT)
New 2019 - 2020 Roadmap

https://tothemoon.live/
Mkmanik

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:03:06 PM

Dent new road map for 2019-2020 published. You guys can check the new road map from here : https://www.dentwireless.com/roadmap Its a great road map that I believe. Dent is a working product and it has a real life use. So it would be a good investment for all of people
EDIT: Q1 2019
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:58:04 AM

Dent new road map for 2019-2020 published. You guys can check the new road map from here : https://www.dentwireless.com/roadmap Its a great road map that I believe. Dent is a working product and it has a real life use. So it would be a good investment for all of people
EDIT: Q1 2019

Damn! This roadmap is awesome they will finally launch voice calls + eSIM also finally they are planning to launch DENT in India that's a good too.

BINTEX