Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98920 times)
Alice_de_GOin

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:28:23 AM

This is live and working from last few days and it is good choice to invest in this project. I think in future when they will extend their support than it will get more value.

Can you please provide the link to DENT exchange? I tried searching it online but unfortunately couldn't find one.

https://dent.exchange/#/

Good news, congrats and thanks for the link!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 01:37:10 PM

This is live and working from last few days and it is good choice to invest in this project. I think in future when they will extend their support than it will get more value.

Can you please provide the link to DENT exchange? I tried searching it online but unfortunately couldn't find one.

Good news, congrats and thanks for the link!

https://dent.exchange/ is not available to some countries. They were partnered with the 2 telecom in our country yet not open to us?  Such a mysterious.
Which countries is this live and is this paired to their own fiat? Good to see new progress from the team though.

Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:19:50 PM

Dear DENT community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://dchats.top/ which logs all important telegram chats related to DENT . We believe that DENT Chats will be a valuable addition to the DENT ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://dchats.top/
The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of DENT ’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to DENT is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:45:36 AM

Thank you very much for sharing the link Smiley

https://dent.exchange/ is not available to some countries. They were partnered with the 2 telecom in our country yet not open to us?  Such a mysterious.
Which countries is this live and is this paired to their own fiat? Good to see new progress from the team though.

Yes, that's a bit weird maybe they are slowly rolling out to different countries? because they haven't partnered up with any telecom in my country but I can still access the exchange.

BINTEX

Powered by,
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:52:43 AM

DENT Exchange will be presented first time ever in Tokyo at a Blockchain Meetup this Saturday, the 19.01.2019!

https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/1084806088929787904

BINTEX

Powered by,
Agro465

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:37:16 AM

Dent is one of those dead horses that always look promising in the beginning but finish last the race or don't finish at all. Sad. It was all smoke but no fire. Dent Wireless. Ltd. didn't deliver and that's a fact.
You also do not know what you are writing
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:01:44 PM

DENT Exchange will be presented first time ever in Tokyo at a Blockchain Meetup this Saturday, the 19.01.2019!

Wonderful this much waiting news from the Dent coin because many people at one stage think the team is selling their holdings in the market. Now with the things, an improvement from the Dent will come to know in the coming days the price of Dent will surely increase in the market.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:20:34 PM

Wonderful this much waiting news from the Dent coin because many people at one stage think the team is selling their holdings in the market. Now with the things, an improvement from the Dent will come to know in the coming days the price of Dent will surely increase in the market.
if ethereum prices increase again, then DENT will also be affected,
today DENT is up 1% maybe this is good for traders
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:43:40 AM

If DENT keeps fulfilling all the promises they made in the WP then we will surely see some good positive movement here.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:59:37 AM

If DENT keeps fulfilling all the promises they made in the WP then we will surely see some good positive movement here.

So far they are still on the roadmap and WP , no doubt they can be trusted we just wait for the right time
The latest information that I heard Dent had entered my country and started running business
secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:09:55 AM

So far they are still on the roadmap and WP , no doubt they can be trusted we just wait for the right time
The latest information that I heard Dent had entered my country and started running business

that is good news for its development, and it will definitely affect the price later ..
and dent token has been at its highest rate last year, it's not impossible for dent to reach it again later

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:38:33 AM

that is good news for its development, and it will definitely affect the price later ..
and dent token has been at its highest rate last year, it's not impossible for dent to reach it again later

It seems that the target is starting to run, Dent managed to attract users from Indonesia https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/1083703731999424512
If the same thing happens in another country then we can guess what will happen.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:06:04 AM

The last year's price was out of this world in order to reach that old ATH ($ wise) BTC must go up as well otherwise it's kinda impossible.

BINTEX