Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98920 times)
smarthousevn

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

Depends what margins they're working with amongst themselves. If DENT can offer increased margins then I can understand the opportunity.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
javierherr79

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

This answer is very vague, no addressing of specific problems (e.g. transaction to the Binance wallet), just lost of weak excuses about all the costs they are going through as a growing company etc. At the same time they boast about 321TB of bought data - that is worth more than half a million US$. I'm not convinced at this stage.

I agree, vague and unsatisfactory. Anyone looking on the DENT explorer can see hundreds of millions of DENT being shifted around to disguise the origin all the time - there are 7 transactions for every address in existence - thats so dodgy! What the hell are these guys shifting millions of USD worth of tokens around endlessly for and why does it appear that several billion of them have led to Binance and Kucoin and just so happen to be the source of the irrational, impossibly endless dumping thats been going on since the moment it listed on Binance and for several months before that?

You are so far off base it's actually quite funny. If you had any understanding of what is actually going on you wouldn't be making these comments. In time, you're going to look like a fool.

Who the hell are you to claim to know exactly what's going on and to call me a fool? Dev's refuse to explain the suspicious transactions from the top wallets of hundreds of millions and sometimes billions of DENT tokens and the price has been endlessly dumped since April which is coincidentally the same time two of the large wallets began transferring out billions of tokens and trying to hide their destination by splitting them up inordinate numbers of times across many accounts.

They move coins out of their wallets - they don't front up with what they are doing with the 90% of uncirculated DENT that they hold - the price dumps without mercy even when many other coins have flourished - and I'm apparently a fool who doesn't know what's going on. Well then you who apparently has all the facts the rest of us who invested in this thing don't, try enlightening us with EXACTLY what is going on and the reason for the damning transactions clearly visible on the blockchain and why the Dev team refuses to explain their movements of coins and their coinciding with massive dumps for the past three months.

And don't bother saying 'bear market' - we all know that's a copout and doesn't excuse the billions of DENT sold over the past three months ramping up since it listed on Binance.

HOW the company is run is best left to the professionals - the team growing Dent. Their job is to grow the company. This will ultimately create value for all of us buying Dent.

Since you don't really have an understanding of how companies increase market share or the costs involved in doing so, I'd only suggest you try and be patient just a little bit longer. If you bought high and didn't average down, that's your choice.

Trying to analyze the movement of tokens and what exactly that means is I'm sorry to say, a futile exercise.

How about waiting for the next 12 month road map, the marketplace AND the exchange. Don't give up now if you've waited this long.
We don't give them lessons how to run company, but for investors, there has to be explanation where those funds been moved to and why...
We had to much same case scenarios, where those investors left with nothing.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

A promising company must spend money to expand otherwise it will grow. Just take a look at Telsa, it has billions of dollars of debt which is a lot bigger than their sales but people are still funding the losing company.

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:31:36 AM

A promising company must spend money to expand otherwise it will grow. Just take a look at Telsa, it has billions of dollars of debt which is a lot bigger than their sales but people are still funding the losing company.
Dent was spending their money through their wireless mobile data and if you follow them, they have more than 3million of users now in different countries and more expanding their network. Now if you are seeing the price and based on it, take a look at the whole market and you will realize whats happening.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
acceptance2

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

New lows. Congrats, Dent team.

Exactly. Sell the wife, kids and dog...

It's a BUYING OPPORTUNITY
Agro465

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

it seems to me that the dent crashes
peterfoca

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

I see it dropping to new lows. 23 sats tonight  Cry
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

Maybe you are following the current pattern in which direction is moving right. There is no sign of mercy because news are not bringing any stability and overall condition is so bearish. Just quote this for future reference.
seven.71

Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

Yes, what you say is the opportunity to buy more and store in a large bag, I believe in this

it seems to me that the dent crashes
it's normal that friends don't just DENT all tokens occur because of Bear Market, for that, be patient and buy more to cover the losses  Cheesy Cheesy

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:50:44 AM

Is that what you did? You must be down between 50-95%. You not only lost your money by investing in Dent but you also lost your wife and kids. The dog too. Good job, you are one hell of a trader.

Your first mistake: trading. I'm not a trader. I buy in to unrealized value and wait until others realize it. Which is always a lot higher.

I'm still buying...
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:52:20 AM

Maybe you are following the current pattern in which direction is moving right. There is no sign of mercy because news are not bringing any stability and overall condition is so bearish. Just quote this for future reference.

I always look 6 - 18 months out when buying. I expect nothing short term.
Saichoukyushin

Merit: 278

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

I always look 6 - 18 months out when buying. I expect nothing short term.
It was your stratedgy and it good that you are in long term vision which is actually suitable for this kind of project that was still undervalued and because of the price dumping. I remember that its all time high in the past December was around 600+ satoshi and an vestor like you is in with good mindset.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

Is that what you did? You must be down between 50-95%. You not only lost your money by investing in Dent but you also lost your wife and kids. The dog too. Good job, you are one hell of a trader.

Your first mistake: trading. I'm not a trader. I buy in to unrealized value and wait until others realize it. Which is always a lot higher.

I'm still buying...

You are the real asset of the community who have very strong believe in the future of this ecosystem. I also trying to buy dip so let us see how this experiment will go but it is plus point for this project the adoption is still increasing.
neng_gelis

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:41:05 PM

altcoin now price very cheap, if bitcoin dump again price altcoin follow. people have bitcoin very happy see at moment. keep until few month and we can get profit.
i want buy DENT this project i see progress in the world and make link with telecomunication cellular indosat in Indonesia

acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:13:51 AM

I'm still buying...

What you just said is total bullshit. You're just adding to a loser hoping that it will reverse at some point.

Wow. Talk about a disgruntled investor. Did you do your research before buying? I'm guessing not. If you had you would have gone in with the attitude I did. You've obviously gone in with the attitude of making a quick profit. Bad timing, poor judgement.

acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:32:00 AM

This is long term HODL token.

And here I thought you didn't understand. Glad to see you aboard after all.
ReturnOfTheMAC

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

There is so much dumping going on with DENT and so many sells placed to prevent the price ever rising that it's just a bad hold in general. Every single person save those who bought the fucking ICO is out of pocket. Its down 97.6% for the year to date. It's not a bear market - it's a scam, a means for the devs with 90% of the tokens obtained for nothing to rip us off and take our bitcoin on the promise that they aren't actually selling anything (despite the blockchain clearly showing transactions of 100s of millions of DENT to Binance and Kucoin wallets) and will 'keep working hard'. If a 97.6% drop in value is what happens when these guys 'work hard' I'm scared to see what it looks like when they don't.

Just face it - we got scammed by a pipe dream app and a scummy dev team who have been dumping their pre-mine since January at least. The DENT token is perhaps the most useless blockchain project yet - it literally isn't needed at all by the project it was merely a instrument to scam us out of Bitcoin so they can go and do god knows what with it - one thing we know for sure, they sure as hell haven't been 'creating value' for the shareholders with all the money they have collected by dumping the 90% pre-mine on unsuspecting users and preventing any of us from ever seeing a return on investment.

acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:48:59 AM

There is so much dumping going on with DENT and so many sells placed to prevent the price ever rising that it's just a bad hold in general. Every single person save those who bought the fucking ICO is out of pocket. Its down 97.6% for the year to date. It's not a bear market - it's a scam, a means for the devs with 90% of the tokens obtained for nothing to rip us off and take our bitcoin on the promise that they aren't actually selling anything (despite the blockchain clearly showing transactions of 100s of millions of DENT to Binance and Kucoin wallets) and will 'keep working hard'. If a 97.6% drop in value is what happens when these guys 'work hard' I'm scared to see what it looks like when they don't.

Just face it - we got scammed by a pipe dream app and a scummy dev team who have been dumping their pre-mine since January at least. The DENT token is perhaps the most useless blockchain project yet - it literally isn't needed at all by the project it was merely a instrument to scam us out of Bitcoin so they can go and do god knows what with it - one thing we know for sure, they sure as hell haven't been 'creating value' for the shareholders with all the money they have collected by dumping the 90% pre-mine on unsuspecting users and preventing any of us from ever seeing a return on investment.

If you believe everything you just wrote, with absolute certainty, you should sell, lick your wounds and move on.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:56:09 AM

The price of this token was once 60 satoshi, what do you expect, of course it will return to its place after the dump. Last year I have about 1.5Milion of this token and dumped it all when the price drops back and I got out when the price was $0.06. All those holders have dumped too before me. I don't know when this will go up again but I have bought back. Now tell me, is the team scamming or we just become so greedy impatient? When this Dent is going to rise up again, you would probably find yourself buying again and then go out too late again.
lusiaga

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:23:18 AM

once owned this asset and it was a pity to sell it at a fairly cheap price.
hold long term for this project is not so bad.
one of best coin / token that has a bright future.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: