Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98920 times)
Mdfost87

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:15:03 AM

Pump and dumb shit coin.
[/quote

Eos, ADA, XRP, etc. virtually everything, all look identical to DENT on the all-time chart. It’s all a pump and dump my friend. Have you not figured that out yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mdfost87

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:56:35 PM

Pump and dumb shit coin.
[/quote

Eos, ADA, XRP, etc. virtually everything, all look identical to DENT on the all-time chart. It’s all a pump and dump my friend. Have you not figured that out yet?
You mean dent is just like any other shit coin? Then what's the point of investing in it? What is the incentive for investors? Soon the devs will have no one to sell to if they don't do something. Token burn or some kind of dividend for the long term holders wouldn't hurt, yes?

It’s a utility token, works at .00004 and 4,000$ you’re not an investor you basically made a donation in hopes that one day, after the total supply is released into the ecosystem, enough people use the service to cause the price to increase. It is a limited supply, so once these tokens become scarce the price has to increase to account for that. so if you put money into this utility token you’re only hope is that the company succeeds and succeeds big. 100 million plus users would make it happen in my opinion, could be less.  Right now it’s at 10mil+ downloads and roughly 1/3 of the supply has been released. That’s how you have to look at this. It’s not the crypto community that’s going to make or break this project, it’s the many folks around the world who don’t even know what the fuck crypto is, they care about the service dent provides, and if it works, which it does, they’ll use it. if DENT succeeds so does the token, be as negative as you want you’re only stressing yourself over things you can’t control. By the way, if this company accomplishes what it’s setting out to, the dent token really won’t be dependent on what bitcoin and the total market does. Think about that.
Mdfost87

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:15:27 PM

Pump and dumb shit coin.
[/quote

You mean dent is just like any other shit coin? Then what's the point of investing in it? What is the incentive for investors? Soon the devs will have no one to sell to if they don't do something. Token burn or some kind of dividend for the long term holders wouldn't hurt, yes?

It’s a utility token, works at .00004 and 4,000$ you’re not an investor you basically made a donation in hopes that one day, after the total supply is released into the ecosystem, enough people use the service to cause the price to increase. It is a limited supply, so once these tokens become scarce the price has to increase to account for that. so if you put money into this utility token you’re only hope is that the company succeeds and succeeds big. 100 million plus users would make it happen in my opinion, could be less.  Right now it’s at 10mil+ downloads and roughly 1/3 of the supply has been released. That’s how you have to look at this. It’s not the crypto community that’s going to make or break this project, it’s the many folks around the world who don’t even know what the fuck crypto is, they care about the service dent provides, and if it works, which it does, they’ll use it. if DENT succeeds so does the token, be as negative as you want you’re only stressing yourself over things you can’t control. By the way, if this company accomplishes what it’s setting out to, the dent token really won’t be dependent on what bitcoin and the total market does. Think about that.
You are wrong the way it is structured now the people buy tokens from the company, then give these tokens to telcos in exchange for data, telcos sell these tokens to the company for fiat, the company sells tokens on an exchange for fiat. The price of dent is entirely dependent on the exchange price and doesn't go up when more users are added actually it's quite the opposite the more users there are the more the company has to sell tokens on exchanges. So unless there is $10 000 000 daily volume from us investors on exchanges the price will always stay close to zero where it is now.

Until supply is exhausted it’s not going move much if at all. And it’s still dependent on the rest of the market at the moment. Supply must be exhausted. Which means tens of millions of users. Nothing more to it really
Mdfost87

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:23:34 PM

Pump and dumb shit coin.
[/quote

You are wrong the way it is structured now the people buy tokens from the company, then give these tokens to telcos in exchange for data, telcos sell these tokens to the company for fiat, the company sells tokens on an exchange for fiat. The price of dent is entirely dependent on the exchange price and doesn't go up when more users are added actually it's quite the opposite the more users there are the more the company has to sell tokens on exchanges. So unless there is $10 000 000 daily volume from us investors on exchanges the price will always stay close to zero where it is now.

Until supply is exhausted it’s not going move much if at all. And it’s still dependent on the rest of the market at the moment. Supply must be exhausted. Which means tens of millions of users. Nothing more to it really

You can bitch and complain on here all you want, I’m just telling you how it is and how it’s gonna work. Success of the company, that’s it.
danielsinn

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:42:25 PM

hmmmm  ,  i noticed an increase in marketcap without the increase in token price , has there been more added to circulation?
pops87

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:45:41 PM

Pump and dumb shit coin.
[/quote

You can bitch and complain on here all you want, I’m just telling you how it is and how it’s gonna work. Success of the company, that’s it.
Explain to me what happens exactly when the company depletes their stash? All the tens of millions of dent app users will suddenly go and buy on a crypto exchange? Is this what you are saying?
Tens of millions? 100 million of dent is ~28-29 BTC.
Mdfost87

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:56:08 PM

btw some1 is dumping heavily on the exchange https://dent.exchange/#/trade-view/DENT-BTC just dumped 30 millions on 0.00000026 who could that be? I suspect the boogie man or santa claus  Huh

You’re not getting it guy, it’s a business first crypto second. If you hate the business model and constantly think you’re being hoodwinked or swindled out of money why do you stay involved? Seems you’re a glutten for punishment. Lol 30 million dent wow what a huge number, equivalent to about 30k usd. Must be the evil dent developers again stealing your money and trying to ruin their business. You’re a joke
Mdfost87

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:27:57 PM

btw some1 is dumping heavily on the exchange https://dent.exchange/#/trade-view/DENT-BTC just dumped 30 millions on 0.00000026 who could that be? I suspect the boogie man or santa claus  Huh

You’re not getting it guy, it’s a business first crypto second. If you hate the business model and constantly think you’re being hoodwinked or swindled out of money why do you stay involved? Seems you’re a glutten for punishment. Lol 30 million dent wow what a huge number, equivalent to about 30k usd. Must be the evil dent developers again stealing your money and trying to ruin their business. You’re a joke
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings I had no idea you;re such a fragile guy. Just asking questions and not getting any answers only personal attacks. Goodbye guy.

Not hurting my feelings bud. I’m trying my best to give you the answers you seek but you’re filled with such animosity you’re not hearing it. Don’t you think it’d be in dents best interest for their token to do well being that they hold so much? Why would they suppress the price intentionally? You’re argument doesn’t make sense unless you truly beleive they’re out to trick people and vanish with some crypto kids money. The more lucrative route would be to build a successful business and tap into an industry worth hundreds of billions of dollars and get a piece of it, maybe try and build a multi billion dollar company? Stop being such a pessimist. The token will rise but business is first. They’re off to a good start
pops87

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:29:36 PM

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings I had no idea you;re such a fragile guy. Just asking questions and not getting any answers only personal attacks. Goodbye guy.
You expect random people to know who is selling this crypto on this exchange or expect the exchange to doxx the seller?  Huh Huh  Grin
Mdfost87

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:46:59 PM

You expect random people to know who is selling this crypto on this exchange or expect the exchange to doxx the seller?  Huh Huh  Grin

He’s implying it’s the company dumping their tokens and driving the price down to steal your money and ruin their business....yikes
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:01:44 AM

He’s implying it’s the company dumping their tokens and driving the price down to steal your money and ruin their business....yikes

After the team worked hard and built companies in various countries then they turned off the binsis? It doesn't make sense, please look for another reason
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:44:44 AM

I am not saying the team are doing exit scam, it is beyond doubt their product is working. Im just saying they are not doing anything for their investors and they rely on the investors for the business to run it is investors on crypto exchanges that fund the company now not the app users. Price of dent has been crashing every day for the last 14 months I was from the early adopters I funded the company and lost everything, I don't see what is going to make new investors fund the company from now on knowing that the price will not go up again in the next 3-5 years. In order for the business to run the team must do something to incentivize newcoming investors and reward the old investors like me who are hanging on 90+% loss for 14 months in a row. I don't have much just a few eth invested I had the intention to add more but not in the current state of things I'm not throwing any more money down this rabbit hole. Good luck everyone and I wish you happy weekend.
at times like this there really isn't anything the team can do to restore the price of the token like a few months ago, because it's not just DENT that continues to down, but all crypto coins. This is the risk that you must accept if you invest in the crypto world

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Mdfost87

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:30:40 PM

I am not saying the team are doing exit scam, it is beyond doubt their product is working. Im just saying they are not doing anything for their investors and they rely on the investors for the business to run it is investors on crypto exchanges that fund the company now not the app users. Price of dent has been crashing every day for the last 14 months I was from the early adopters I funded the company and lost everything, I don't see what is going to make new investors fund the company from now on knowing that the price will not go up again in the next 3-5 years. In order for the business to run the team must do something to incentivize newcoming investors and reward the old investors like me who are hanging on 90+% loss for 14 months in a row. I don't have much just a few eth invested I had the intention to add more but not in the current state of things I'm not throwing any more money down this rabbit hole. Good luck everyone and I wish you happy weekend.
at times like this there really isn't anything the team can do to restore the price of the token like a few months ago, because it's not just DENT that continues to down, but all crypto coins. This is the risk that you must accept if you invest in the crypto world
Exactly my point, right now the tokens success is dependent on the rest of the market. However, as the project progresses and more and more people use the various services dent provides and total supply of Dent has been released into the ecosystem, then we start to see where to true value of 1 Dent token ends up. It’s a Limited supply, more users=Demand. Demand+scarce supply= price increase. Tokens will have to become more valuable to account for demand. Read the white paper and look at the updated roadmap coming out soon. The tokens are going to get eaten up fast. The project is real and innovative. Hense why I’m not sweating it. In fact I buy more every time it drops.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:53:22 PM

I am not saying the team are doing exit scam, it is beyond doubt their product is working. Im just saying they are not doing anything for their investors and they rely on the investors for the business to run it is investors on crypto exchanges that fund the company now not the app users.

Jesus Christ! Statements like this show you are ill-informed about investing. A company or an undertaking's job is to fulfill the plans laid out in its whitepaper and not to make you happy.

It is the role of an angel/startup investor to take the risk of loss by putting up capital. Haven't you heard? The renowned Tesla company is still making billions of dollars in losses? But investors are still placing money in the company, believing they will profit in the end. Tesla is not a scam, is it?

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Agro465

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:19:17 PM

and stop explaining the dent low price with the rest of the market there are coins who are up 200%, bnb is also up, quality coins rise while the shitcoins remains on bottom where they should be. Is dent a shitcoin or not? market says it is. it is a fucking pump and dump shitcoin for idiots. The devs are probably putting the profits from their stash in their own pockets, the daily user usage is about 50 million dents while devs dump on binance 700 million dents every three or four days what does this mean? it means they are doing intelligent exit scam even at that low price they sit on $100 000 000 and nobody knows what happens with these money there is zero transparency no wonder whales do not touch this token it is the marketmaker employed by the company who creates these spikes up and then sells to the fools at the highs and this has been going on for months!
I guess you should sell all the tokens you own. you have no idea about crypto. Stop insulting the people here.

peterfoca

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:55:33 AM

My vote goes to Santa claus  Angry
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:45:35 AM

DENT Exchange is now open for Mexico, welcome all traders to the world of Mobile Data Trading!
https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/1093140519834796032

BINTEX