Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98920 times)
acceptance2

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

We should start collective lawsuit, just because they put "Ltd." in their name doesn't mean they are unreachable, we all know who the devs are. Anyone?

What a pathetic child you are. They should ban teenagers from this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

New lows against BTC. Make sure to buy more, the devs need more fools to dump to them. 1 satoshi pending. Everything else is going up, dent is going down. Nothing new under the sun.
If dent hit 1 satoshi, Then I would invest all my asset in dent coin. I strongly believe Dent team and there work.Its a legit project so there is no chance it would be like 1 cent.For the bitcoin price we are in dump now but soon we would get a good price.
Did you know that the dent team that you praise so much are behind the dump? In case you've missed it they've been quietly dumping half billion tokens (which is 5% of current supply) every week for the last 4 months
https://etherscan.io/token/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258?a=0xb674cac98f179f2caf34d5cd37cf0a7f46690984
Do the math yourself - 5% every week = 20% = 80% total. Price is 96% down. Coincidence?

They stopped dumping 17 days ago since we found out and started this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4764854.0
Even without them dumping price cannot recover and continues down, nobody is buying this piece of crap, except one retarded kid here who claims to have bought the outstanding 3 million tokens. I think you will be able to "invest all your asset in dent coin" very soon. Good luck with that, you will need it.

THERE IS NO DUMP.

They own the company. They have the right to do with the float as they see fit - whatever is in the best interest of the company.

You also seem to think you have some voice in how things are done - you own tokens, they are not shares.

Really, you shouldn't be participating in the crypto market with the level of ignorance you're demonstrating to everyone on the forum.

You should sell, take your losses like a man and move on.

Constant whining like a child is simply building you a bigger group of...gigglers.
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

New lows against BTC. Make sure to buy more, the devs need more fools to dump to them. 1 satoshi pending. Everything else is going up, dent is going down. Nothing new under the sun.

everything is stabilizing and on sale in this crypto bear market, think the next bull run, crypto will reach another all time high, til then...
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

If dent hit 1 satoshi, Then I would invest all my asset in dent coin. I strongly believe Dent team and there work.Its a legit project so there is no chance it would be like 1 cent.For the bitcoin price we are in dump now but soon we would get a good price.
Did you know that the dent team that you praise so much are behind the dump? In case you've missed it they've been quietly dumping half billion tokens (which is 5% of current supply) every week for the last 4 months
https://etherscan.io/token/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258?a=0xb674cac98f179f2caf34d5cd37cf0a7f46690984
Do the math yourself - 5% every week = 20% = 80% total. Price is 96% down. Coincidence?

They stopped dumping 17 days ago since we found out and started this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4764854.0
Even without them dumping price cannot recover and continues down, nobody is buying this piece of crap, except one retarded kid here who claims to have bought the outstanding 3 million tokens. I think you will be able to "invest all your asset in dent coin" very soon. Good luck with that, you will need it.

THERE IS NO DUMP.

They own the company. They have the right to do with the float as they see fit - whatever is in the best interest of the company.

You also seem to think you have some voice in how things are done - you own tokens, they are not shares.

Really, you shouldn't be participating in the crypto market with the level of ignorance you're demonstrating to everyone on the forum.

You should sell, take your losses like a man and move on.

Constant whining like a child is simply building you a bigger group of...gigglers.

Not sure about team dumping, but every other crypto projects is also reaching all time low in this bear market, hopefully bull market will be back
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

Thanks CoinMarketCap for adding all DENT wallets and circulation to your live update system! The circulation number is the real time number and contains the full circulation including mobile users from the start till today. Live updates from now on! 👌🏻 CMC guys You Rock!
ReturnOfTheMAC

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

I remember very well, in December the devs were swearing that tokens from the app CAN NOT go to exchanges, they were telling us that tokens from the exchanges CAN ONLY go to the app, they told us that tokens on the exchanges will DECREASE over time i.e. their value will increase. What liars. I will never invest a single dime in them and I hope nobody else does. Pathetic fucks.

I remember too. Isn't it so nice of them to just alter the whitepaper and any online materials whenever they want to act completely inconsistently with what they have said previously? The fact that people here defend the devs and say they are doing nothing wrong by changing parts of the whitepaper that weren't inline with their plan to dump their tokens obtained for a grand total of $0 on unsuspecting users on Binance who weren't around when the initial offering to the public was made and don't remember the claims and promises made in the original whitepaper- well it's nuts. They are obviously so deep in DENT that they see no choice but to defend the devs indefensible conduct and hope the few unsuspecting people with buy orders left on Binance don't pull them before the next dumping of hundreds of millions of DENT takes place.

ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

I can imagine the devs' meeting in March - "We have $30 000 000 worth of ETH in our wallet which is more than enough to cover ALL expenses including binance fee which is $2 000 000, naah fuck it, let's dump 10 billion tokens all the way down to 1 sat and screw all our investors, we promised them the circulating supply on the exchanges will decrease but we didn't sign anything and we are "Limited" which means they can't sue us."
#Retarded

And we'll have a gaggle of loyalists who will still suck our dicks while we cash out on their backs! Never seen anything like it, do these people not remember Blackcoin? Cloakcoin? Shieldcoin? - the list is endless - all came out with a hiss and roar and then boom - we get fucked and realize we are holding a bag of useless tokens as their sole purpose - to be switched for our actually valuable ETH and BTC - is over. At least with all the other scams you don't still have people defending an asset dumped 98% from its high while the largest wallets have been sending coins to Binance and Kucoin.... And the bottom line is they have $30 Million worth of ETH to use for operating expenses so don't you lot dare try to say 'they had no choice' but to dump on everyone and screw us all.

ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

I can imagine the devs' meeting in March - "We have $30 000 000 worth of ETH in our wallet which is more than enough to cover ALL expenses including binance fee which is $2 000 000, naah fuck it, let's dump 10 billion tokens all the way down to 1 sat and screw all our investors, we promised them the circulating supply on the exchanges will decrease but we didn't sign anything and we are "Limited" which means they can't sue us."
#Retarded

And we'll have a gaggle of loyalists who will still suck our dicks while we cash out on their backs! Never seen anything like it, do these people not remember Blackcoin? Cloakcoin? Shieldcoin? - the list is endless - all came out with a hiss and roar and then boom - we get fucked and realize we are holding a bag of useless tokens as their sole purpose - to be switched for our actually valuable ETH and BTC - is over. At least with all the other scams you don't still have people defending an asset dumped 98% from its high while the largest wallets have been sending coins to Binance and Kucoin.... And the bottom line is they have $30 Million worth of ETH to use for operating expenses so don't you lot dare try to say 'they had no choice' but to dump on everyone and screw us all.

I think that the only reason why they joined binance, the most liquid exchange, is so they can dump more. There is zero positive effect of being listed on binance and they know it, from investor point of view there's absolutely no difference whether we buy from hitbtc or binance. If they've been following price (and I'm 100% sure they are) they will have noticed that every time dent is listed on new exchange the price crashes. But it couldn't be otherwise since they've been dumping with the big truck for months.

I agree. All that being listed on Binance has accomplished was that EVEN MORE dumping of DENT as visible by the charts themselves has taken place vs. the period before the listing. That's completely irrefutable. Dumping has ramped up and buying has dried up and any fool can read the charts pre and post listing and see it for themselves. When combined with the fact that the Dev controlled wallets have been sending billions of coins to Kucoin and Binance since at least April and probably January if we are realistic here - it paints a damning picture. If the coin was truly used by 3 million people and just the best thing since sliced bread why the fuck can they not get more than 100 likes on their twitter posts or more than a handful of people in their telegram room ACTUALLY using it. Shit, they just announced today that - suprprise! - there's actually 70% more coins in circulation than was made known on Coinmarketcap - so for all intents and purposes the price is even more likely to fall as perception is everything and regardless of how long those coins have been in circulation - as far as Joe Bloggs is concerned the coin just became 70% less scarce and has plenty of room to dump probably down to 10 Sat again now that the devs have shown their hand as dumping their 90% premine.

acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

Good news tomorrow....

I'll be sure to share.

Grin

Congrats to the guys who have not swallowed the delusional rants of a few losers here. Not mentioning any names.

Wink
Agro465

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

Good news tomorrow....

I'll be sure to share.

Grin

Congrats to the guys who have not swallowed the delusional rants of a few losers here. Not mentioning any names.

Wink
I'm curious what you have tomorrow for good news
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

Good news tomorrow....

I'll be sure to share.

Grin

Wink

Come on over to the Dent Coin Telegram group tomorrow, participate in the AMA. Ask questions of the co-founders. Listen to the good news.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

Good news tomorrow....

I'll be sure to share.

Grin

Wink

Come on over to the Dent Coin Telegram group tomorrow, participate in the AMA. Ask questions of the co-founders. Listen to the good news.

Will they allow hard questions or will they ban everyone who has doubts? Why have they not addressed the concerns of the community?
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

Good news tomorrow....

I'll be sure to share.

Grin

Wink

Oh, tommorrow. Maybe you can do it today so that many don't just give up.
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

I am following DENT product progress since 2017, got their tokens on ICO and from bounty. And I wanna say that during this time team have reached significant achievements in product development and gathering partners with high user base!
coyac

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

Circulating supply: 17,241,387,101 DENT
The truth has been revealed. The devs dumped like crazy increasing the total supply almost twice in 4 months. I'm pretty much sure that wasn't part of the original whitepaper, they changed the whitepaper recently POST FACTUM. They were supposed to sell 5% every quarter, instead they dumped 80% in just 4 months. Thank you, devs, you rock!

I've seen people mention that the whitepaper was changed 'post factum' so I'm trying compare with the current version from their webpage but can't find the original version anywhere. Do you have a copy and could you upload it somewhere to show what changed?

The official version they linked on their homepage is at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7XC9TPzyTmOd0pqQ3hRLUM0UzQ and says
25% of the total amount of the unsold tokens will be released from the lock up quarterly, first time at the date of 6 months after the crowdsale end date.

niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:04:11 PM

Dent is an ever growing project with so much potential. now is a good time to get some more as its cheap!! go dent!!
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

Dent is an ever growing project with so much potential. now is a good time to get some more as its cheap!! go dent!!
I completely agree. The project is very worthwhile. One of the most interesting in recent years.
zypa

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

#Retarded

I think that the only reason why they joined binance, the most liquid exchange, is so they can dump more. There is zero positive effect of being listed on binance and they know it, from investor point of view there's absolutely no difference whether we buy from hitbtc or binance. If they've been following price (and I'm 100% sure they are) they will have noticed that every time dent is listed on new exchange the price crashes. But it couldn't be otherwise since they've been dumping with the big truck for months.

I agree. All that being listed on Binance has accomplished was that EVEN MORE dumping of DENT as visible by the charts themselves has taken place vs. the period before the listing. That's completely irrefutable. Dumping has ramped up and buying has dried up and any fool can read the charts pre and post listing and see it for themselves. When combined with the fact that the Dev controlled wallets have been sending billions of coins to Kucoin and Binance since at least April and probably January if we are realistic here - it paints a damning picture. If the coin was truly used by 3 million people and just the best thing since sliced bread why the fuck can they not get more than 100 likes on their twitter posts or more than a handful of people in their telegram room ACTUALLY using it. Shit, they just announced today that - suprprise! - there's actually 70% more coins in circulation than was made known on Coinmarketcap - so for all intents and purposes the price is even more likely to fall as perception is everything and regardless of how long those coins have been in circulation - as far as Joe Bloggs is concerned the coin just became 70% less scarce and has plenty of room to dump probably down to 10 Sat again now that the devs have shown their hand as dumping their 90% premine.

Totally agree with you. All the posts under this strong argument are just throwing words in the wind.
I too got banned from the telegram channel trying to save people when it was 60 sats. Nobody listened and banned me. now it's at 25 sats and will continue to drop since devs are selling and cashing out.

If people just give one line "dent is great", ecc bullcrap without proof, it is absolutely clear that devs scammed everybody and sold their HUGE amount of coins.
What a waste!
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

Dent is one of the interesting and growing project in this year. The team has achieved many goals and once the bull market starts, it will surely be in the list of top 100 coins on CMC again.

nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:42:59 PM

Want to know more about DENT Exchange? More info about the launch in Q4 will be revealed at the DENT 12-month ROADMAP AMA 15. Aug 2018 on our Telegram at 11:00 UTC and Kakao Group1 at 12:00 UTC, Group2 at 12:30 UTC, Group3 at 13:00 UTC!
https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/1029304880954003456
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: