Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187427 times)
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:50:39 PM

Thank you for the quick reply, but I have more questions now.

Please explain the window for claiming the profit. Assume you use standard quarters where Q1 is Jan 1 - Mar 30. After Q1, what is the window for claiming profits (all 90 days, just a week, etc). When are the profits sent? Last day of Q2 or after the close of the claim window?

Hello Azmojo, thanks for your question.

Profit claiming "window" is planned to be few hours (3-4), or a day, at max. Both your tokens that you sent to us, and your profit will be sent after the close of the claim window.

Monetha Team
One day is a really small window. I can imagine having to wake up in the middle of the night to claim my profits and oversleeping the alarm!
How do you plan to communicate the window to token holders? I'm pretty diligent and on top of things, but I can EASILY see missing out on this.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:58:24 PM

Waiting anxiously for the start of ICO. Good project, I believe it will reach the initial goal on the first day.

Hey luksbit, thanks for your kind words!

We have a great slack community where you can join and interact with other members, or you can simply subscribe to our newsletter to hear about important updates first.

Slack: https://slack.monetha.io/

Enjoy your day!
Monetha Team

Oks, I'll subscribe to the slack, but the telegram is blocked to send messages
Grant Hero

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 12:51:07 AM

ICO Rating is the largest ICO rating platform which evaluates the interest ICO generates and the risk that it carries.
We are proud to announce that the best rated ICO out of 69 upcoming ones is...Monetha!
http://icorating.com/project/234/monetha

Where is it stated that you are the best rated?  I can't find any rankings.  Meanwhile, others have been ranked with higher investor potential.

Hi Grand Hero, thanks for your question!

Based on the two parameters: we are rated very low risk and medium hype, which in our eyes, is the best combination that could be out there. Not a single ICO has "very low" risk, and "high" hype rating.

Other than that, we are rated the best ICO on ICOTracker.net (https://icotracker.net/upcoming).

Have a great day!
Monetha Team

Seems like a self-assessment because Unikoin and Kin are ranked with high potential.  Them along with Ongcoin have very low risk ratings as well.  Telling the community that you are the best rated when that is only your opinion is very misleading.  Not cool.
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:46:21 AM

ICO Rating is the largest ICO rating platform which evaluates the interest ICO generates and the risk that it carries.
We are proud to announce that the best rated ICO out of 69 upcoming ones is...Monetha!
http://icorating.com/project/234/monetha

Where is it stated that you are the best rated?  I can't find any rankings.  Meanwhile, others have been ranked with higher investor potential.

Hi Grand Hero, thanks for your question!

Based on the two parameters: we are rated very low risk and medium hype, which in our eyes, is the best combination that could be out there. Not a single ICO has "very low" risk, and "high" hype rating.

Other than that, we are rated the best ICO on ICOTracker.net (https://icotracker.net/upcoming).

Have a great day!
Monetha Team

Seems like a self-assessment because Unikoin and Kin are ranked with high potential.  Them along with Ongcoin have very low risk ratings as well.  Telling the community that you are the best rated when that is only your opinion is very misleading.  Not cool.

Hello @Grand Hero! Sorry for this misunderstanding. Will update that asap.

Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 12:41:04 PM

Have any questions about Monetha's ICO?
In 15 minutes, we're hosting a LIVE VIDEO Q&A with two of the founders.
Participate soon on Monetha's Facebook page! www.fb.com/monetha.io

https://twitter.com/Monetha_io/status/895310882623946752

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:55:13 PM

I saw on ICOtracker that this ICO's ranking is the best and was rated 41 points. I think it would be great for those who are planning to invest in this project. I hope to get more updates from developers and I will definitely invest 5% of my capital to invest in this project.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 01:07:09 PM

I saw on ICOtracker that this ICO's ranking is the best and was rated 41 points. I think it would be great for those who are planning to invest in this project. I hope to get more updates from developers and I will definitely invest 5% of my capital to invest in this project.

Hello Kynaz, thanks a bunch for your awesome feedback!

We have a great slack community where you can join and interact with other members, or you can simply subscribe to our newsletter to hear about important updates first.

Slack: https://slack.monetha.io/

Have an awesome day!
Monetha Team

Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:51:44 PM

99% of people who know about crypto-currency associate it with bitcoin. Without including the possibility of paying bitcoin, your project has a very big risk of being unacceptable by most users.
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:16:12 PM

99% of people who know about crypto-currency associate it with bitcoin. Without including the possibility of paying bitcoin, your project has a very big risk of being unacceptable by most users.

Hello Yury1! Thanks for your interesting thought.

We are currently focused on Ethereum based tokens, primarily because they are solving scalability issues, that are present with Bitcoin. We're ready to re-evaluate our options once Bitcoin solves it's scalability issues.

Have an awesome day!
Monetha Team

financial_analyst

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:26:10 PM

I would like to reserve the Greek translation if you are interested in this language.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:27:38 PM

I would like to reserve the Greek translation if you are interested in this language.

Will Monetha team make rebuys on exchanges after ICO or no?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:34:28 PM

Hello Financial_analyst, thanks for your interest!

Unfortunately, we are not looking for any Greek translators. We do recommend you to follow us, if that changes in the near future.

Monetha Team

Will Monetha team make rebuys on exchanges after ICO or no?

Hello masstahcoiner, thanks for your question.

Monetha team has no plan in doing that.

Enjoy your day!
Monetha Team

tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

What is the minimum ico target to achieve? And what is the price of monetha ico? Is there ico presale?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 06:06:13 PM

What is the minimum ico target to achieve? And what is the price of monetha ico? Is there ico presale?

Hello Tazmantasik, thanks for your question!

Minimum target to achieve during ICO is 700,000 EUR.

Price of MTH is as follow:
1st price batch until the soft cap is reached: 1 ETH = 2400 MTH
2nd price batch after the soft cap is reached: 1 ETH = 2000 MTH.

There will be no ICO presale.

Enjoy your day!
Monetha Team

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:52:09 PM

700k or 7 millions? You talk before abount 7 millions. So you reduced cap? What hard cap?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:03:10 PM

White paper on the site is not available:

http://Https://www.monetha.io/static/media/Monetha_White_Paper.8141b945.pdf

Oops!
404 Not Found
Sorry, an error has occured, Requested page not found!
Grant Hero

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 11:10:31 PM

700k or 7 millions? You talk before abount 7 millions. So you reduced cap? What hard cap?

They previously announced a $7M soft cap and still no word for the hard cap.  That's quite a bit of reduction if they've changed their soft cap to $700k. 
polifon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:21:23 AM

Hello, I wanted to ask what is finally the total supply and when they plan to work with an exchange
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:43:39 AM

The 700k Euros is a minimum. It's not a hard cap. The hard cap won't be revealed until next week. So stay tuned. I'm sure it will be announced here on this thread. And on Slack.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:57:22 AM

White paper on the site is not available:

http://Https://www.monetha.io/static/media/Monetha_White_Paper.8141b945.pdf

Oops!
404 Not Found
Sorry, an error has occured, Requested page not found!

The whitepaper link for the project is working fine for me, may be you can try to open the link again now.

https://www.monetha.io/static/media/Monetha_White_Paper.8141b945.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: