Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187433 times)
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:01:32 AM

hi, i just wanna ask when is the ico.. in the op, the moth is only in there. no dates..
further, what is the ico price of the monetha token?
Monetha ICO will begin on August 31st.
Before the soft cap of EUR 7m
1 ETH - 2400 MTH
Before the hard cap
1 ETH - 2000 MTH
Better buy in early to get extra 400 MTH. Wink

Do you have any relation with Mysterium Network?
Robertas Visinskis is one of the advisors.

nice to see there are reputable users behind the Monetha project. would really wanna see this project be funded well before the ico ends.
how can monetha verify the profiles like the linkedin account of the users? i recently know monetha will link users to accounts including linkedin.

Just curious how come the hard cap is not announced yet? I believe in the project but it would definitely ease my nerve knowing the hard cap before investing a lot of money into it.

Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:56:00 AM

Hey, what will happen if you later get a surge in signature campaign participants will you then consider increasing the token allocation?
Hello peterlustig,

Based on the projection that we have made, we don't expect a lot more signature campaign participants. Either way, we don't want to leave more people unhappy with the reallocation, thus we will not be changing the amount of tokens for bounties.
Regards,
Monetha Team

nice to see there are reputable users behind the Monetha project. would really wanna see this project be funded well before the ico ends.
how can monetha verify the profiles like the linkedin account of the users? i recently know monetha will link users to accounts including linkedin.

Hello Electronicash, thanks for your question.

We're not sure if we understand your question completely, but we will not be asking any client to verify their profiles with LinkedIn.

Regards,
Monetha Team

I've got two observations to make.

1. Why do you ask users to print an invoice, put their signature on it and then send it to you, in order to get Monetha tokens? I think many users here take care of their privacy and don't like to do that. Also, it is a kinda useless and unnecessary operation in my opinion.

2. Why do you have a paypal employee in your board. I think many users here don't like paypal at all, so it could be a downside for you.

Sorry if I may seem a bit rude, but since I'm very interested in your project I'd like to know more about Monetha before investing my money.
Good luck for your ICO!

Hello gamerfan, thanks for your questions!

To answer your first question, you will be able to sign invoices electronically. We're taking this step as we were advised by Mysterium's CEO Robertas. He advised us to do this for legal and accounting reasons.

As for your second question: He is a former executive, and he brings a lot of value and experience to Monetha. His experience and knowledge in the payment industry is, what we value the most. We know, that he grew PayPal from $7M to $4B, and we want him to help us with our growth too!

Have an awesome day!
Monetha Team

Just curious how come the hard cap is not announced yet? I believe in the project but it would definitely ease my nerve knowing the hard cap before investing a lot of money into it.

Hello vuvanle120, thanks for your question!

We understand your frustration, and we'll announce that information this week.

We're currently doing our research to calculate the hard cap, since our goal is to have a hard cap that would be fair to all contributors during ICO.

Regards,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

I've got two observations to make.

1. Why do you ask users to print an invoice, put their signature on it and then send it to you, in order to get Monetha tokens? I think many users here take care of their privacy and don't like to do that. Also, it is a kinda useless and unnecessary operation in my opinion.

2. Why do you have a paypal employee in your board. I think many users here don't like paypal at all, so it could be a downside for you.

Sorry if I may seem a bit rude, but since I'm very interested in your project I'd like to know more about Monetha before investing my money.
Good luck for your ICO!

Hello gamerfan, thanks for your questions!

To answer your first question, you will be able to sign invoices electronically. We're taking this step as we were advised by Mysterium's CEO Robertas. He advised us to do this for legal and accounting reasons.

As for your second question: He is a former executive, and he brings a lot of value and experience to Monetha. His experience and knowledge in the payment industry is, what we value the most. We know, that he grew PayPal from $7M to $4B, and we want him to help us with our growth too!

Have an awesome day!
Monetha Team

Hello.
What kind of invoice are you talking about? Where is this written and what are they? And when to send them: during or after the end of the ICO?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:12:06 PM

Hello.
What kind of invoice are you talking about? Where is this written and what are they? And when to send them: during or after the end of the ICO?

Hello Yury1, thanks for your question Smiley .

We've recently updated our bounty website (monetha.io/en/bounty), and there's a new part there, saying: "Participants will receive an email with an invoice, that will need to be filled with their name, address, signature, and their ETH wallet address (https://www.myetherwallet.com/) to claim their bounty.". This invoice will be sent to your email after the ICO, once we calculate your bounty reward.

Regards,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

Hello.

We've recently updated our bounty website (monetha.io/en/bounty), and there's a new part there, saying: "Participants will receive an email with an invoice, that will need to be filled with their name, address, signature, and their ETH wallet address (https://www.myetherwallet.com/) to claim their bounty.". This invoice will be sent to your email after the ICO, once we calculate your bounty reward.

Regards,
Monetha Team
So is it only necessary for those who participated in the bounty?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:47:58 PM

So is it only necessary for those who participated in the bounty?

Hello Yury1,

That is correct.

Regards,
Monetha Team

icyvolcano

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:12:49 PM

Hi team,

In your official website, the bounty program refers to "stake". What does stake mean?

Translations:
- White Paper (350 stakes)
- Bitcointalk ANN (with new thread in Local community) (100 stakes) . That includes the translation of the ANN .PNG file and the texts that are above and below (not a part of the .png file).
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:45:30 PM

Hi team,

In your official website, the bounty program refers to "stake". What does stake mean?

Translations:
- Bitcointalk ANN (with new thread in Local community) (100 stakes) . That includes the translation of the ANN .PNG file and the texts that are above and below (not a part of the .png file).
Hello icyvolcano, thanks for your question!

To make it a little bit clear, here's an example:

Let's say the pool for signature and avatar bounty is 1000 MTH, and there are 10 people in this bounty program,  while they each have 10 stakes. 10 people * 10 stakes = 100 stakes in total. To see how much is one stake worth, the total amount in the pool must be divided by stakes (1000/100=10 MTH for 1 stake). That means, that one person will receive 100 MTH for his 10 stakes (10*10=100).

We hope that makes it more clear!
Monetha Team

NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:30:31 PM

when ico date?

thanks.
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 06:34:17 PM

when ico date?

thanks.

Hello NewbCoins, thanks for your question!

Monetha ICO will happen on August 31st, 2 PM GMT.

Regards,
Monetha Team

NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:37:43 PM

when ico date?

thanks.

Regards,
Monetha Team

hello thank you. presale?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 06:46:11 PM

when ico date?

thanks.

Regards,
Monetha Team

hello thank you. presale?

There will be no presale.

Regards,
Monetha Team

EvilMonkey

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:50:08 PM

I don't think having a paypal dude on the board is a positive.  Paypal is something I hate using everytime I use it because the fees are complicated and annoying.  Monetha just appears to be a way of trying to bring something to market on blockchain tech and charge very high price of 1.5%.  Whereas it should be alot cheeper and there are other Coins offering this already.
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:30:38 AM

Hello.

Regards,
Monetha Team

Hi DEV, I don't understand why you need my data after ISO bounty, name, address?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:54:24 AM

Hi team,

Translations:
Hello icyvolcano, thanks for your question!

To make it a little bit clear, here's an example:

Let's say the pool for signature and avatar bounty is 1000 MTH, and there are 10 people in this bounty program,  while they each have 10 stakes. 10 people * 10 stakes = 100 stakes in total. To see how much is one stake worth, the total amount in the pool must be divided by stakes (1000/100=10 MTH for 1 stake). That means, that one person will receive 100 MTH for his 10 stakes (10*10=100).

We hope that makes it more clear!
Monetha Team

meaning if i join the signature bounty campaign today and have completed the required post I still can get the same amount of MTH compare to those who joined since the start? if yes. this is definitely a good news for those late joiners. thats good. they can all dump same amount Smiley

I don't think having a paypal dude on the board is a positive.  Paypal is something I hate using everytime I use it because the fees are complicated and annoying.  Monetha just appears to be a way of trying to bring something to market on blockchain tech and charge very high price of 1.5%.  Whereas it should be alot cheeper and there are other Coins offering this already.

it will only appear like they have fiat gateway for users who aren't yet not into crypto.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:49:28 AM

99% of people who know about crypto-currency associate it with bitcoin. Without including the possibility of paying bitcoin, your project has a very big risk of being unacceptable by most users.

Hello Yury1! Thanks for your interesting thought.

We are currently focused on Ethereum based tokens, primarily because they are solving scalability issues, that are present with Bitcoin. We're ready to re-evaluate our options once Bitcoin solves it's scalability issues.

Have an awesome day!
Monetha Team

A very interesting answer dev, but, because cryptocurrency currencies are still illegally folded in most countries, I think the future will become one of the obstacles in the trade decentralization of a country that implements illegal against currency transactions crrptocurrency. How do you think dev, if such a thing happens?

deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:20:45 AM

Hello dev, i see and read in every post member signature comment always ask bounty problem when in tread monetha it is clear reward bounty, rules, and how to follow bounty live in read only. That dev should discuss Decentralized reputation with built-in payments Monetha
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:35:46 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 03:58:03 PM by Monetha.io

A very interesting answer dev, but, because cryptocurrency currencies are still illegally folded in most countries, I think the future will become one of the obstacles in the trade decentralization of a country that implements illegal against currency transactions crrptocurrency. How do you think dev, if such a thing happens?

Hello deddod01, thanks for your question!

The biggest potential, as explained by Justas during yesterday’s live Q&A, and our longer term vision is: FIAT to FIAT transactions through the blockchain. (Peer-to-peer examples: Circle, Abra). The biggest potential lies in FIAT to FIAT transactions through the Ethereum (or any other blockchain that has solved scalability and has smart contract capability).

Our goal is to be the gold standard of reputation and payments. And as for this moment we look at Ether and Ethereum based cryptocurrencies as a perfect niche to kickstart our traction and develop the product around the blockchain and smart contract capabilities. In not so distant future we see FIAT to FIAT currencies being processed through Ethereum blockchain and then the Decentralised Trust and Reputation will take its route of giving the merchant and the client a trust rating.

This will be remarkably important for the mass adoption
Regards,
Monetha Team

Hello dev, i see and read in every post member signature comment always ask bounty problem when in tread monetha it is clear reward bounty, rules, and how to follow bounty live in read only. That dev should discuss Decentralized reputation with built-in payments Monetha
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Deddod01,

Could you please specify your question, since we don't understand it.

Thanks,
Monetha Team

bitpazari

Activity: 896
Merit: 519

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:27:28 AM

All who give suggestions or comments here monetha team always give their best response and service to every participant. Good luck and always be the best.
coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:31:53 AM

Hi Dev, maybe others might have stated this but when you check FAQ page at https://www.monetha.io/en/faq, it is missing whitepaper link for question named:

Why should I invest in your ICO?

Following is output for that section:

Why should I invest in your ICO?
This question is a very generalized question and probably the best answer would be to do a little bit more research about us.

Our website: www.monetha.io
White paper
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L_-pPXngJM

But here is a 3 point cheat sheet to a "Monetha" exam's question, "Why Monetha is worthy of your investment?":
1. Super competent team.
2. A developed and functioning MVP.
3. Scalable technology with a large potential for implementation.

I think at the time of writing FAQ, whitepaper was not ready so that section left empty without linking whitepaper. You may want to fix this now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: