Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187428 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:49:51 PM

You still not annonced hard cap? Why? And what your plans for hard cap? Very strange  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:24:44 PM

A logo is a special symbol or symbol representing a company or organization. A logo can be a name, symbol or other graphical element that is displayed visually. A logo is created as an identity to be unique and easily differentiated from competitors' companies / competitors.
In my opinion dev.
Monetha logo is very unique and easy to remember. In addition, the monetha logo has also been visualized balanced and pleasing to the eye, and relefan so as to provide an explanation of what the company's logo owners offer.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:35:22 PM

I am still hesitant to provide an investment for this project, but I will try to look to the fore, to make sure the project is good ...
deddod01

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

The team looks very professional. The project is considered to be the best .

Yes I read also at whitepaper meraka have seen an opportunity in the e-commerce business and want to be a liaison between sellers and buyers united through the currency cryptocurrency in the sale and purchase transactions.

denking

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

What is the adresse web for the ico ?

Iconomi Holder !
deddod01

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:20:23 PM

what are the purpose of this monetha aside from providing security and privacy which is the purpose of every cryptocoins? And support in what areas of monetha in the transaction?

Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:22:52 PM

What is the adresse web for the ico ?

hey bro ,look like  you cann't wait for MONETHA  ICO now ,  saddly it not start ,you should wait
deddod01

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:41:17 PM

I have few questions, how MONETHA differ from UTRUST. I have read both the whitepaper for me utrust sounds superior from monetha. Both are payment block chains based on the same concept as how PayPal works. Rod map looks similar for both.

Utrust have shown some advantage over PayPal in there white paper. They have payment protection in place. Do you provide any payment protection for the buyers or sellers. If you don’t have payment protection it’s unlikely to attract consumers.

The only advantage I can see is that you have a great experienced team. That make me to think to invest in your project.     

I agree, what is Rejosh in question, and what kind of benefits does monetha give in the business world of e-commerce?

deddod01

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:53:37 PM

I'm sure you can do without bounty programs. Very many people are interested in your project.

yes i like it, This project strongly supports the development of the world of cryptocurrenci by connecting several markets, will certainly simplify all transactions, hopefully be a proud project, running well, good luck

Monetha.io

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:55:25 PM

Hi Monetha team, I have another question. When MTH token holders recieve their voucher in MTH tokens can this MTH voucher be exchanged on exchanges for other crypto currencies or can these vouchers only be used as spending on your partner merchant sites?

Hello Galactica, thanks for your question!

MTH holders will be able to spend these vouchers only with e-commerce stores by Monetha's merchants.

Regards,
Monetha Team

I have few questions, how MONETHA differ from UTRUST. I have read both the whitepaper for me utrust sounds superior from monetha. Both are payment block chains based on the same concept as how PayPal works. Rod map looks similar for both.

Utrust have shown some advantage over PayPal in there white paper. They have payment protection in place. Do you provide any payment protection for the buyers or sellers. If you don’t have payment protection it’s unlikely to attract consumers.

The only advantage I can see is that you have a great experienced team. That make me to think to invest in your project.    

Hello rejosh, thanks for your question!

As far as our payment protection goes, there are four aspects that we plan to implement:
A: There will be a chargeback pool in case of emergency issues, so that we can issue a refund to the buyer.
B: Every merchant will be registered with us as a legal entity. In case of any fraudulent activities - we will have all the details of the company, and will be able to take legal action if need be.
C: That's where DTRS comes to help - if a merchant has been in business for couple of years, trying to gain his reputation, it simply wouldn't make sense for him to lose the large amount of positive reviews to save money by not issueing a refund.
D: We’re preparing for this by prototyping and strategising an inclusion of an algorithm that would recognise and red flag an unusual behaviour from the merchant and the client. The solution might pivot as we will collect a significant amount of real data, because we need real data to be able to find the best solution to prevent scammers.

If we take a look at a bigger picture and other competitors, the most important feature of Monetha is DTRS (Decentralised trust and reputation system)

In Monetha, payments and trust will work flawlessly together. We are letting merchants accept mobile payments from their clients and at the same time ensure the trust for both the merchants and the clients.

The information needed to ensure a trustful relationship between buyer and seller (such as warranty) will be recorded onto the blockchain together with the payments (at the moment of payment). Smart contracts will automatically amend each party’s trust rating according to an algorithm that assesses the quality of the transaction.

Based on the information saved during the transaction (for example warranty), clients and merchants will be able to file/solve a claim, rate each other, view ratings etc. Their history is then recorded onto the immutable Ethereum blockchain so that others can make well-informed commercial decisions.

So for example, once the payment is made, the trust rate for merchant increases. If client makes a review, trust rate increases as well. If client makes a claim and merchant does not react to it, the smart contract decreases the trust rate. Different weights of how smart contract changes the trust rate will be assigned to different actions

Think about this use case: imagine you are a merchant from China. The only way to sell your products to the global world and be trusted at the same time is to be part of Alibaba. Moreover, if you suddenly decide to start selling on Ebay, there is no way you can transfer that trust rate you earned. However, Monetha is able to solve this issue, because it's reputation is easily transferable.

To add a point, it is worth mentioning that nowadays the reviews made on Amazon that are connected with confirmed payments are always prioritised by Amazon algorithm in the review list and carry much more legitimacy. With Monetha, every review is “linked with payment”.

You can read more about DTRS in our White Paper here: https://www.monetha.io/static/media/Monetha_White_Paper.58f83d45.pdf

Or in this blog post here: https://medium.com/@monetha/people-ask-me-what-is-your-main-strength-cf72c6fd2754

You still not annonced hard cap? Why? And what your plans for hard cap? Very strange  Huh

Hello Gembira, thanks for your question!

As we mentioned before, we promise to announce our hard cap and maximum token supply this week. You can always subscribe to our newsletter to hear about this important update first!

Regards,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:02:50 PM

Hi Monetha team, I have another question. When MTH token holders recieve their voucher in MTH tokens can this MTH voucher be exchanged on exchanges for other crypto currencies or can these vouchers only be used as spending on your partner merchant sites?

MTH holders will be able to spend these vouchers only with e-commerce stores by Monetha's merchants.

Regards,
Monetha Team

As far as our payment protection goes, there are four aspects that we plan to implement:
A: There will be a chargeback pool in case of emergency issues, so that we can issue a refund to the buyer.
B: Every merchant will be registered with us as a legal entity. In case of any fraudulent activities - we will have all the details of the company, and will be able to take legal action if need be.
C: That's where DTRS comes to help - if a merchant has been in business for couple of years, trying to gain his reputation, it simply wouldn't make sense for him to lose the large amount of positive reviews to save money by not issueing a refund.
D: We’re preparing for this by prototyping and strategising an inclusion of an algorithm that would recognise and red flag an unusual behaviour from the merchant and the client. The solution might pivot as we will collect a significant amount of real data, because we need real data to be able to find the best solution to prevent scammers.

If we take a look at a bigger picture and other competitors, the most important feature of Monetha is DTRS (Decentralised trust and reputation system)

In Monetha, payments and trust will work flawlessly together. We are letting merchants accept mobile payments from their clients and at the same time ensure the trust for both the merchants and the clients.

The information needed to ensure a trustful relationship between buyer and seller (such as warranty) will be recorded onto the blockchain together with the payments (at the moment of payment). Smart contracts will automatically amend each party’s trust rating according to an algorithm that assesses the quality of the transaction.

Based on the information saved during the transaction (for example warranty), clients and merchants will be able to file/solve a claim, rate each other, view ratings etc. Their history is then recorded onto the immutable Ethereum blockchain so that others can make well-informed commercial decisions.

So for example, once the payment is made, the trust rate for merchant increases. If client makes a review, trust rate increases as well. If client makes a claim and merchant does not react to it, the smart contract decreases the trust rate. Different weights of how smart contract changes the trust rate will be assigned to different actions

Think about this use case: imagine you are a merchant from China. The only way to sell your products to the global world and be trusted at the same time is to be part of Alibaba. Moreover, if you suddenly decide to start selling on Ebay, there is no way you can transfer that trust rate you earned.

To add a point, it is worth mentioning that nowadays the reviews made on Amazon that are connected with confirmed payments are always prioritised by Amazon algorithm in the review list and carry much more legitimacy. With Monetha, every review is “linked with payment”.

You can read more about DTRS in our White Paper here: https://www.monetha.io/static/media/Monetha_White_Paper.58f83d45.pdf

Or in this blog post here: https://medium.com/@monetha/people-ask-me-what-is-your-main-strength-cf72c6fd2754

You still not annonced hard cap? Why? And what your plans for hard cap? Very strange  Huh

As we mentioned before, we promise to announce our hard cap and maximum token supply this week. You can always subscribe to our newsletter to hear about this important update first!

Regards,
Monetha Team

I am very much convinced now I will throw 10 eth on your project. I think you should say the payment protection in your website home page that will attract more people to invest. Thanks for the explanation.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 05:45:50 PM

FINALLY!
Everything you need to know about our hard cap in this blog!
https://medium.com/@monetha/announcing-the-hard-cap-and-the-total-token-supply-699a6a7810cd

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:52:19 PM

FINALLY!
Everything you need to know about our hard cap in this blog!
https://medium.com/@monetha/announcing-the-hard-cap-and-the-total-token-supply-699a6a7810cd
95000 ETH! Well, I think Monetha can reach the hard cap. I hope I get in early to get some extra MTHs lol.
gembira

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:09:47 PM

Monetha's ICO hard cap is 95 000ETH (±24 million euros at the current ETH price)

and

Maximum token supply if the hard cap is reached:

1 eth = 2000 tokens

402,400,000 / 2000 = 201,200 ETH ?

Anyway its to much, no thanks.
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 06:34:23 PM

Monetha's ICO hard cap is 95 000ETH (±24 million euros at the current ETH price)

and

Maximum token supply if the hard cap is reached:

1 eth = 2000 tokens

402,400,000 / 2000 = 201,200 ETH ?

Anyway its to much, no thanks.

Hello Gembira,

As our whitepaper states, this is due to the fact that 50% of the tokens will go directly to our investors/contributors. You can find where the rest of the tokens will be used here: https://medium.com/@monetha/my-development-team-fdf9f17505c0

Regards,
Monetha Team

secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:12:11 AM

hello sir..
i have updated personal text and avatar
hopefully this project can be succesfull  Smiley

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gembira

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:48:47 AM

So,  50% of tokens going to investors and 50% to developers? Why not 70/30 at last? What ll be with unlosd tokens?
deddod01

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:04:23 AM

Regards,
Monetha Team

Think about this use case: imagine you are a merchant from China. The only way to sell your products to the global world and be trusted at the same time is to be part of Alibaba. Moreover, if you suddenly decide to start selling on Ebay, there is no way you can transfer that trust rate you earned. However, Monetha is able to solve this issue, because it's reputation is easily transferable.

You still not annonced hard cap? Why? And what your plans for hard cap? Very strange  Huh

Regards,
Monetha Team
There has been a sale and purchase transactions through monetha and buyers want to cancel it because of doubt on the goods purchased, the stage of the process of claiming the buyer how to do?

iGotHope

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:12:57 AM

Aug 31st 2:00 pm GMT when the ICO starts where you get  2400 per 1 eth right? What exact country so I can set my calendar right & wouldn't want to missed the bonus. Thanks

Hello iGotHope, thanks for your question.

We will award a 20% bonus (1 ETH = 2400 MTH) if you contribute before the soft cap is reached (before we reach EUR 7 M). We don't know when that happens, so if you would like to receive the bonus, we suggest you to contribute as soon as the ICO starts - August 31st, 2:00 PM GMT.

Regards,
Monetha Team
GMT timezone is what country to be exact so I can sync up my calendar? I should be finish reading the 44 pages or so of white paper by then. Thanks Grin
dogbarker

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:25:26 AM

Monetha.  Is Eric Duprat advising you or is he a team member?   Or do you consider an adviser a team member as well?  Some people are concerned you are misleading them by calling an adviser a team member,  I think some clarification on this issue would help your ICO and your brand image.  Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: