Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
Molex1701

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 04:29:36 AM

So I guess we should expect much of this $6 per G/hash deal?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 04:51:24 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2013, 05:03:13 AM by notlist3d

So I guess we should expect much of this $6 per G/hash deal?

If non-hashing prototype board falls in TH offices does anyone hear it?
Does working at TH mean you can telecommute to the office as nothing gets accomplished there or not?
Did you know TH really stands for TurdHash as .... you know .... never gets done.

...... back to normal in here i feel home.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 06:06:19 AM

Terrahash

You are the only one who has the klondike working ! although steamboat seams close.. Please pop over to the klondike thread and share your magic with the community.

BKK pushed the revision through based on your results that both banks were working please share how you achieve this..

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 01:35:06 PM

Thank you everyone!

Was he delivered on time?

Hah while I get the joke, he joined us one day past his due date (not bad!)

Congrats! Our third child was born just a few weeks ago. A tad busy us an understatement. Smiley

Congrats to you as well. It's been a hectic weekend but everything falls together nicely with time.

To Recap:

As I said before I would take back what I've said about Terrahash. From my point of view this was a company that said they had the technical know-how to finish the Klondike design/firmware. They shouldn't have NEEDED BKKcoins but apparently this wasn't the case. It's true that it seems Terrahash has been cursed with bad luck (for this project at least) but they also combined that with terrible customer service/communication and lack of knowledge when it comes to the software end of these boards.

I've heard a couple members say that if Terrahash only reached out to the community, explained what they were stuck on, what they needed help with, and kept decent communications with their customers that this would have gone much more smoothly. This is 100% true, after they replied to my post and said they would be a lot better at communicating I fully expected to hear that peoples tickets were answer/closed, expected to see them on this board giving dailing updates until things calmed down (It only takes 2 minutes to post one sentence giving a brief overview of whats going on for the day just to make customers not feel so shut out).

I've always disagreed that Terrahash is a scam, I still disagree that they are. A poorly run business and a scam are two different things.

It's time Terrahash gave customers a firm choice on what options they have instead of just hinting at different things they could possibly do. Some customers are willing to wait til Gen 2 Avalon, some are willing to move their orders to your next venture, some want refunds right now! At this point Terrahash has not given customers any reason to believe they are capable of handling their next venture although I would love to believe they can and will be successful but it's risk assessment time, not dreamland time.

Please do some damage control Terrahash, take a loss on some customers to keep the rest happy, do what is legally needed to keep you guys in this because I still want to see a company like Terrahash succeed for the bitcoin community.

+1
my feelings exactly

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 01:51:39 PM

I've always disagreed that Terrahash is a scam, I still disagree that they are. A poorly run business and a scam are two different things.

The end result is the same. Customers get screwed.

Buy & Hold
Shimple

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 02:04:37 PM

Somewhat,

In a scam you are likely to never get your money back.

With a poorly run business, you will eventually get a product or get all/some of your money back which is what we're trying to accomplish right now.

Which will generate negative outcome. Yeah, pretty much the same thing as a scam Smiley Lol. :/
hchc

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 02:23:07 PM

Terrahash

You are the only one who has the klondike working ! although steamboat seams close.. Please pop over to the klondike thread and share your magic with the community.

BKK pushed the revision through based on your results that both banks were working please share how you achieve this..

NO they don't, otherwise they would have sent my k16/k64 already with my chips sitting idle with them.

.           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

..           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 02:56:42 PM

hchc,
Did TerraHash / Amir bother to contact you at all regarding your order?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
Shimple

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 04:52:29 PM

Somewhat,

In a scam you are likely to never get your money back.

With a poorly run business, you will eventually get a product or get all/some of your money back which is what we're trying to accomplish right now.

Which will generate negative outcome. Yeah, pretty much the same thing as a scam :) Lol. :/

You assume the product you will get is the same one you purchased and not the next generation. That being said, no one guaranteed you a ROI, that's how this game works.

Yes, but like you said. Scam is getting no money back. If they ever ship the product, which is going to be in months it will be worth $0. So technically its the same as getting scammed.

Had they had more communication, posting issues etc they would have been able to figure it out by now with the sample boards they had but they completely suck at communication.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 05:01:47 PM

True enough, and thus you have non criminal recourse as part of any decent system of law and courts.

Part of determining criminality is and always has been intent.

It is my feeling that Terrahash's intentions were and probably are good. They need some business people in addition to the engineering expertise. Engineers and musicians (in general) are good at what they do and not good on the business end. Both get screwed by it frequently. I think this is what you're seeing. That they are taking people with them is unfortunate, but not criminal.
hchc

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 07:18:28 PM

hchc,

Nope. I'm very infuriated they they ignore customer that has an active order they are working on.
I have chips in their hands which is losing value every second because of their incompetence and they are ignoring all contacts.

.           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

..           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

chanberg

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 07:50:08 PM

somebody close by needs to pay them a visit, and see what the heck is going on!~
Shimple

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:04:27 PM

I see a few people are organizing groups to sue one of the companies out there. I believe it was Yusif or whatever his name is. Has anyone here taught about taking legal action against them? I might just get a lawyer to send them a letter or something. Maybe take it to the next step. The fact that hchc has SENT them chips for his board and STILL has not gotten it is ridicules. On top of that, the fact that they are absolutely IGNORING everyone here, even hchc who has sent HIS chips in? What the ef? Really TH?

Give us an update or a refund. Enough is enough. What you are running is not a business. This is bull sh*t.

Sincerely,

Very pissed off customer!
justmyname

Activity: 389

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:51:02 PM

Terrahash

NO they don't, otherwise they would have sent my k16/k64 already with my chips sitting idle with them.

In order to pacify us and keep the money.  They told us they had the K16 hashing and had videos for proof. All that was needed was the Avalon chips, and we would have all are orders completed in 2 weeks. Yet when sent the chips for a single order, nothing has been completed.  Huh Looks like intent to me.
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 12:13:46 AM

I just don't understand why you guys are sitting idly by and allowing Amir and Justin to walk all over you like this and are not demanding that they come forward with your money, or at the very least an explanation and an apology.

This is your money, you worked for it, not them, they do not deserve your money, they haven't done anything for it other then tell you lie after lie after lie.

Amir and Justin are laughing at you right now as they sip martinis with over-sized green olives stuffed with pimentos in them on your dime.

You had the balls to trust them and they broke that promise, numerous times, they are walking all over our dreams of a new world, where thugs like Goldman Sachs et al get what is coming to them, people like Amir and Justin and TerraHash do not deserve to be involved with next evolution in money.

You should be spitting mad right now, this is YOUR money, tell them they can take their no refunds policy and shove it where the sun don't shine and demand a FULL refund immediately.

bar, joe, et al, say what you want, put me on ignore I don't care, Amir and Justin from TerraHash are scamming these people out of their hard earned money, what else would you call it when they outright refuse to speak to anybody, return phone calls for months on end, etc, etc.

/ end rant.

Good luck to you all, I tried to warn you guys.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 01:40:08 AM

I just don't understand why you guys are sitting idly by and allowing Amir and Justin to walk all over you like this and are not demanding that they come forward with your money, or at the very least an explanation and an apology.

This is your money, you worked for it, not them, they do not deserve your money, they haven't done anything for it other then tell you lie after lie after lie.

Amir and Justin are laughing at you right now as they sip martinis with over-sized green olives stuffed with pimentos in them on your dime.

You had the balls to trust them and they broke that promise, numerous times, they are walking all over our dreams of a new world, where thugs like Goldman Sachs et al get what is coming to them, people like Amir and Justin and TerraHash do not deserve to be involved with next evolution in money.

You should be spitting mad right now, this is YOUR money, tell them they can take their no refunds policy and shove it where the sun don't shine and demand a FULL refund immediately.

bar, joe, et al, say what you want, put me on ignore I don't care, Amir and Justin from TerraHash are scamming these people out of their hard earned money, what else would you call it when they outright refuse to speak to anybody, return phone calls for months on end, etc, etc.

/ end rant.

do you think that we have not been asking? do you think we are mad?  are you only here so you can say i told you so......?

Ranting online like you do only infuriates the people who are stuck in this mess.
 If terrahash is a scam we will go to court, to ensure they are punished, but if they are not then all we will do by declaring an immediate refund is make them bankrupt. end game. finito. only losers.

So why dont you take your frickin angst somewhere where it will do less damage and let the people who have something at stake here make their own decision.
/end rant
Im gonna give them another week before i think about other legal routes
Good luck to you all, I tried to warn you guys.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 01:41:35 AM

doh that last bit was btceic i put my two cents in the wrong spot lol

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 02:26:37 AM

While it wasn't a scam to begin with, when they go dark and dont follow through with info on refunds, status or anything else for that matter, they certainly aren't acting legit anymore.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 03:59:33 AM

Bar you are a man of your word. 

I think there is a fine line between poorly ran and scamming.  And they are on the line.   With their customer service, and missed promises.  Not to mention chances of anyone seeing full refund that paid with BTC or wire transfer (and no i don't consider a refund if they start to offer to move it to their new server game)

I am speaking in general, not about TH specifically. A private company can go out of business and have a new LLC protecting them self's for 1.5k-2k and prob some pay to a accounting firm. 

If a LLC goes out for example and comes back as a different company, they can literaly buy the assets of the first company and start almost fresh.  They even get tax breaks if TH decided to use scummy accounting and write off equipment they use in a year instead of over multiple.

A bad LLC is its own legal entity.  Meaning once it closes sure there is some left over..... but legal action wont get you much chances are if done right by them. 

Again I'm not saying Amir will do this, but with their poor service all around it scares me.  One day they are a company Terra Hash.  Week later come back as Super Hash, a hosting company and it would screw over anyone with orders with first company.  With it being a private company legally they don't have to share much about their inner workings including salary. 

Again I am not a lawyer, or do i want to be one.  But i do recommend you seriously consider trying to get a refund if you have any means left.  If you don't, i feel for you.
duke1839

Activity: 143
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:05:53 AM

hchc,

Nope. I'm very infuriated they they ignore customer that has an active order they are working on.
I have chips in their hands which is losing value every second because of their incompetence and they are ignoring all contacts.

This is a red flag.  Up until I read this post there was some part of me that thought TerraHash was legit and doing the best they could.  I was willing to apply what I paid them towards their next venture.  Not anymore, I am not interested in doing business whith TH anymore and would appreciate a full refund.  I will be contacting an attorney.

1839REgeNTM2b84byywinp3BjtWdEqw27x
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: