Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS  (Read 63845 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:40:57 PM

Blockchain is a fantastic technology. I love seeing more and more projects getting behind it.
soon enough the whole world will be  running  with it. It's already widely spreading across the globe ,Like you said we are seing more and more amazing projects that are adopting this technology. They are moving forward to the future and that's what we need us crypto investors.
Lol. I agree with you that everyone run follow blockchain technology at this time. Bitcoin and other altcoins using demand growth rapidly. So we always looking for some potential project like Adshares.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
realediston

Activity: 277

Earn it

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:12:56 AM

Will adshares be added to Bittrex?

Best
Edi

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:26:54 AM

How this project will blend along the other form of adpayments? I know it will be easier with this, but will you be able to compete with the solid stuff there is around now for ad revenue?
I believe Adshares platform can easily compete and go success as we can see there is "low fees" due to improved competition, Dividend is distributed to all token holders and no mining required.

Well if it's a smart contract token then it wont need mining anyway, just that it'll need distribution. Which will be given as the dividend to the people
i really doubt it can be mined but from the look of things, they probably have their own blockchain ESC (enterprise service chain) which is after token sales launch, i just know that is going to be a huge advertisement platform when launched

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:56:08 AM

It's great to see that as the ico is coming to end this project have done pretty good so far.
Let's just hope it works out best for all.
yes so far that i see ico this project goes pretty well so far. certainly our hope is to succeed in this project.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:48:59 AM

Adshares network seems a very promising one. We can be able to earn from it without any limitations and also no quota for work. This really gives chances to those people who need to earn money in a very nice way. Just small things but can make it huge when we put it all together. Let us support Adshares network, build a strong community for our brightest future.
A really interesting idea for ordinary people and small businesses rather than corporations, but how can we help the project now? As I understand, he has already graduated from ICO?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

It's great to see that as the ico is coming to end this project have done pretty good so far.

Let's all help to promote this project and get more investors so that time will surely come that this project will achieve success and we will all get benefits for what we have done. Good luck to adshares.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:37:46 AM

so this project is working on ads platform, can we use this token to advertise some thing? then how it will works?
Maybe price for ad. will be linked to $ so price in tokens will be changing when price for a token changing.
It could be possible that initialy payment method for advertising will be in dollars but after the full launch, cash could be required to be converted into tokens first.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

How this project will blend along the other form of adpayments? I know it will be easier with this, but will you be able to compete with the solid stuff there is around now for ad revenue?
I believe Adshares platform can easily compete and go success as we can see there is "low fees" due to improved competition, Dividend is distributed to all token holders and no mining required.

Same here, I believed on this AdShares project that they implement to have a standardized exchange and easy access to market will foster development of open algorithms. Also, the team of this project runs on ESC Blockchain and uses Adshares Tokens for ad payments. Hoping for the success of this project as it still in progress.

I thought the project ended on 01.12. Earlier, I was not familiar with the project, it seems to me that the developer had to spend more effort on the promotion of the project. The project seems interesting.

They do everything possible that the project would live. It's not for nothing that they tried from the very beginning. But apparently something went wrong and the project slowed down a bit. But now they have resumed their work and are doing everything at the highest level!
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:13:09 AM

Same here, I believed on this AdShares project that they implement to have a standardized exchange and easy access to market will foster development of open algorithms. Also, the team of this project runs on ESC Blockchain and uses Adshares Tokens for ad payments. Hoping for the success of this project as it still in progress.

I thought the project ended on 01.12. Earlier, I was not familiar with the project, it seems to me that the developer had to spend more effort on the promotion of the project. The project seems interesting.

They do everything possible that the project would live. It's not for nothing that they tried from the very beginning. But apparently something went wrong and the project slowed down a bit. But now they have resumed their work and are doing everything at the highest level!
Agreed, this project has many potentials to be famous worldwide, so it doesn't make any sense if they make something wrong and the project has abandoned just by the 'something wrong' thing.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

Agreed, this project has many potentials to be famous worldwide, so it doesn't make any sense if they make something wrong and the project has abandoned just by the 'something wrong' thing.
Also I can't find anything huge wrong with this project so for me, i can safely invest into this project. Also the ICO will get finished soon so that the results can come much more faster for all investors.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

Advertising has leveled up this time because of this project. Definitely this will create a huge competition be against google, bing and facebook ads.

If they can contact these big companies for advertising there project,
I think the percent of success in this will become 90% also don't forget advertising on youtube,
They can guarantee a huge traffic and also potential investors for the project.

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

Advertising has leveled up this time because of this project. Definitely this will create a huge competition be against google, bing and facebook ads.
Level up in terms of expenses which this project is aiming to be cheaper than the usual expenses. Unique features which also a very  convincing to investors. This is the project that we want to be in the future. The team is really being practical with their clients giving them a good services with low fees.
Yeah and I think it will be easier for the advertiser to use this kind of platform rather than using other advertising platform for you can have transaction easily with cryptocurrency than real money. And hoping that it will get better when they make an application for this for mobile.
I agree that the use of an advertising platform along with the crypto currency should give a good effect. Of course, it is desirable to have a liquid currency with good turnover.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

Technology is really something. It is very limitless and powerful at the same time. And this time, advertising is on the another level of advertising. People are advertising to attract customers, users, and investors, that's why advertising is an ultimate weapon in terms of strategy for businesses. And now, AdShares come to rescue for the cheaper price of expenses in advertising. Having this new advertising platform in the community of crypto currency is something that will lead to a good effect. I hope that AdShares will conquer and stay strong in this world.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

This is an interesting project that is worthy of our investments. We can invest a little of our funds and in the future get a good profit from this.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

Let's all help to promote this project and get more investors so that time will surely come that this project will achieve success and we will all get benefits for what we have done. Good luck to adshares.
If many investors will support this project then it will be a big help to those people who can't afford to pay huge amount of money. So you're right that we should continue to support this project and spread their unique features to investors.
Rosautamu

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

ICO details in app it's great decision (no).
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

Adshares network seems a very promising one. We can be able to earn from it without any limitations and also no quota for work. This really gives chances to those people who need to earn money in a very nice way. Just small things but can make it huge when we put it all together. Let us support Adshares network, build a strong community for our brightest future.

Definitely a convincing and promising project that will able those users and investors benefit on this project. I appreciate this project which their primary aim is to render various ad exchanges obsolete by making an open platform that will enable advertisers and publishers to find themselves and trade directly using blockchain.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

AdShares is interesting project but they will find Themselves head-to-head competition with a large business and with brave, but I think this is a huge market every project has chance to gain customer Loyalty if they provide a better service.
AdShares has their weapon to be competitive with the current giant programmatic ads. Let's just hope that their ICO will be successful and many investors will participate in it. Let's support this project as it offers us a very reasonable amount of their services.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

Technology is really something. It is very limitless and powerful at the same time. And this time, advertising is on the another level of advertising. People are advertising to attract customers, users, and investors, that's why advertising is an ultimate weapon in terms of strategy for businesses. And now, AdShares come to rescue for the cheaper price of expenses in advertising. Having this new advertising platform in the community of crypto currency is something that will lead to a good effect. I hope that AdShares will conquer and stay strong in this world.
We deal with advertising in the domain cryptocurrency and it will give a very powerful effect for run-up of any ico project or platform of accepting cryptocurrency for payment, for example.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

We deal with advertising in the domain cryptocurrency and it will give a very powerful effect for run-up of any ico project or platform of accepting cryptocurrency for payment, for example.
Yes, using blockchain technology for the promotion of any company will put it into a high profit as compared to others. Thid project will be supported by many big company and they will also use its service to promote themselves. This all factors will lead this project to a high profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: