Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS  (Read 63845 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:31:21 PM

How this project will blend along the other form of adpayments? I know it will be easier with this, but will you be able to compete with the solid stuff there is around now for ad revenue?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aaaxn (OP)

Activity: 359

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:59:08 PM

What is blockchain features in your case?
Security and others standard features?
Payments + reputation + communication + dividends

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████ 
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
        ██████████████████████████████           
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     
CorionX

Powered by,
aaaxn (OP)

Activity: 359

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

About point #3
Can we just leave the ADST tokens contract as it is on the ETH ?

So my question is if I don't touch my contract for next 2 years. Am I under any risk?

ADST will remain on ETH as long as ethereum stays. Automatic conversion will be available for extended time. I can't guarantee 2 years but even after that we will do requests manually.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████ 
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
        ██████████████████████████████           
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     
CorionX

Powered by,
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

First of all, 5 things that are special about this ICO and then you can read details.
1. Website owners pay up over 50% of the money they earn to adnetworks like FB and Google to find them ads to display. This project will make it go as low as 1%.
2. Normal ads are easily blocked by adblockers because they all come from same sources (domains), Adshares ads will come from the website itself so they will not be blocked easy.
4. Small websites owners can get paid very small amounts, they don't need to wait until they earn minimum 100$ for example.

Things such as : get paid small amount without need to wait until reach 100$. less fee, we already saw it in other projects, but the interested point is #2 , Could you explain to me how ads will not blocked?
Adblock works by blacklisting certain domain used by centralized operators. With Adshares you can run software on your own domain. If everyone do it it will be much harder to make efficient adblocks.

Thank for you reply and makes that clear to us, I think that advantage will make website use ur platform instead of other services. because the Rise of AdBlock reveals a serious problem in the advertising.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:23:33 AM

Your all of information is too much good. But in Ann thread I see that this project is restricted for US citizen.
Can u explain why they can join AdShares project?
Do you mean why can't they ? It's well known fact that US citizens can't join any ICO project ,because simply it's illegal and not regulated on their country's rules.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

I see that the dev are active now and there are already some members who invested in the project. Since June there is only few posts in this thread. I just hope that more active members and investors are still going to participate.
Please read our latest update
https://medium.com/adshares/an-update-on-adshares-and-the-future-of-digital-advertising-87b0beb05390
Tks for lastest update. I have just follow Adshares project. So this project aim to advertising? Where we can buy your token now?
You can buy it directly by sending ETH to our contract at 0x422866a8F0b032c5cf1DfBDEf31A20F4509562b0
Or you can use one of the exchanges, Cryptopia is most liquid: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ADST_BTC
Wow, the price is pumping highly on Cryptopia Smiley what a beautiful day isn't it? However, I want to buy some ADST by sending ETH to your contract. It is the process of sending ADST to my address is automated? Can I sell it to Cryptopia after I got the ADST?
Suddenly this coin has a high demand in the cryptocurrency market. Definitely this will stand huge storm surge on the market in the coming years.
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

I see that the dev are active now and there are already some members who invested in the project. Since June there is only few posts in this thread. I just hope that more active members and investors are still going to participate.
Please read our latest update
https://medium.com/adshares/an-update-on-adshares-and-the-future-of-digital-advertising-87b0beb05390
Tks for lastest update. I have just follow Adshares project. So this project aim to advertising? Where we can buy your token now?
You can buy it directly by sending ETH to our contract at 0x422866a8F0b032c5cf1DfBDEf31A20F4509562b0
Or you can use one of the exchanges, Cryptopia is most liquid: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ADST_BTC
Wow, the price is pumping highly on Cryptopia Smiley what a beautiful day isn't it? However, I want to buy some ADST by sending ETH to your contract. It is the process of sending ADST to my address is automated? Can I sell it to Cryptopia after I got the ADST?
Suddenly this coin has a high demand in the cryptocurrency market. Definitely this will stand huge storm surge on the market in the coming years.
Interesting ICO it has already ended? It's a pity if I did not have time to participate, I look at the coin very well.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:54:45 AM

Transactions are instance, fees are cheap and can be run on smartphones so I hope this works because the program sounds interesting.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

I like projects where they help small businesses or ordinary people to do business. I hope the project will work in accordance with the road map.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

An interesting project for small firms. It's been a while ago, but I have not met him before. You collected the software cap? I hope the project works.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

The project is good. I hope that the developers according to their road map all vyplnyat as conceived. And without changes. Let's hope for their conscientiousness.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

This project is a success. After all, a lot of people support him. So what of the newcomers wants to join, you can not doubt and join us!

This like an earning program for all the people making tons
of traffic on the internet every day and also the benefit of fix income that can
be paid in cryptocurrency. Soon I will also use this site if I have free time.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

Advertising has leveled up this time because of this project. Definitely this will create a huge competition be against google, bing and facebook ads.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

so this project is working on ads platform, can we use this token to advertise some thing? then how it will works?
Maybe price for ad. will be linked to $ so price in tokens will be changing when price for a token changing.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

The project is very useful for people who work in the advertising field and everything connected with it. We will wait for updates and news from developers.
Probably that's correct because its aim is to help the people who are in advertising field to save some of their budgets. Their unique features is very promising as it's in favor to their clients who wants to invest in this project. May this will be a successful project in the future.

Yes, let's all hope that this project will be successful, but to be able to achieve that we need to help adshares in promoting and attracting more serious investors to support and join the ico.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

Advertising has leveled up this time because of this project. Definitely this will create a huge competition be against google, bing and facebook ads.
Level up in terms of expenses which this project is aiming to be cheaper than the usual expenses. Unique features which also a very  convincing to investors. This is the project that we want to be in the future. The team is really being practical with their clients giving them a good services with low fees.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

How this project will blend along the other form of adpayments? I know it will be easier with this, but will you be able to compete with the solid stuff there is around now for ad revenue?
I believe Adshares platform can easily compete and go success as we can see there is "low fees" due to improved competition, Dividend is distributed to all token holders and no mining required.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

The project is very useful for people who work in the advertising field and everything connected with it. We will wait for updates and news from developers.

yeah especially for affiliate marketers, networkmarketers influencers, dropshippers; actually every single company in  internet can use it for their own aim.
if the project and the coin gain more interess, the value and the market cap is going to be huge.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

I believe Adshares platform can easily compete and go success as we can see there is "low fees" due to improved competition, Dividend is distributed to all token holders and no mining required.

Same here, I believed on this AdShares project that they implement to have a standardized exchange and easy access to market will foster development of open algorithms. Also, the team of this project runs on ESC Blockchain and uses Adshares Tokens for ad payments. Hoping for the success of this project as it still in progress.

I thought the project ended on 01.12. Earlier, I was not familiar with the project, it seems to me that the developer had to spend more effort on the promotion of the project. The project seems interesting.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

Adshares platform really attract the investors because of their unique features which is to think a big difference compared to other competitors. And also there are assurance that whatever happens to this project they can easily withdraw with their investment as what I've understand in their number 4 features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: