Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 255 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarketCap.com - Market Cap Rankings of All Cryptocurrencies!  (Read 639443 times)
hypostatization

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:19:28 AM

Like i said copying the Federal Reserve is not an art.
But sadly a lot of people are submissive believers of the authorities.(because of diffuse fear)
So that is no wonder that people fall into XRP,NXT,MST beacause of their educated pavlovian conditioning in their childhood.

Bitcoins has the goal to give the people back the power over their money which the central banks stealed in the last century.
XRP,NXT,MST try to fight against it with a digital copy of the censtralistic money system.

Are you aware that Ripple is designed for external currencies?

It is designed to support decentralized payment and exchange using any currency. Alt Coins and Bitcoin can be used within the system. DividendRippler is a gateway supporting exactly that:

https://dividendrippler.com/

Ripple itself is designed to operate as a decentralized system. A lot of misunderstanding exists. It takes a radically different approach.

Here is a useful discussion covering lower level details:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6867324

Bitcoin is great, as are many alts. I do not think any single currency or system will win---I hope not. Competing currencies, exchanges, and payment systems will be a great thing.

Ripple is designed to complement other currencies, and support decentralization.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:28:30 AM

I tried for an hour to buy ripple somewhere that didn't require a huge leap of faith on my part. A total joke.

Two of the links Ripple labs provides for exchanges don't even work. The one bid i tried to make wouldn't allow me to set my ask price, I had to sell at market and my price was going to be a 25% mark up on current prices, with a $200 trade fee. 

These guys that are running Ripple sure are embarrassing themselves, or more likely this reinforces my belief that Ripple has nothing to do with average Joe's like me moving away from fiat. They have a different agenda.

1. have exchanges that actually work and convey trust
2. have a marketing message that somebody can understand. Ripple is the cure for too many things that I don't care about.

How is Ripple worth anything if it so hard to trade.... I don't get it. I convinced myself to stay way from Ripple and NXT for the time being.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:29:07 AM

I just have to say this. There is nothing at all stopping anyone from making up ANY kind of coin in any way they choose.
Using as the coin's code anything they please. Bitcoin... litecoin... something-never-before-seen-coin.
All that matters is if people BUY it. They don't have to even USE it. They just have to BUY it.

Bitcoin could be one of dozens of coins that people buy. It may be the only one. It could be gone.
All of these coins could be bought. They could ALL be gone and everyone will buy JPMorganCOIN.
All that matters is what the PEOPLE BUY.

If people buy it AND use it. Great! But for now all that matters is the buying.

That is what the future holds. It will play out. And we will be watching.
I personally will be watching them all. If you are not watching them ALL YOU WILL LOSE.
visaco

Activity: 359

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:31:56 AM

no one want....ripple to be listed plz remove it
its a complete scam

I have told you NEM will make you a millionaire and we have made it ...IOST is the new baby Money making machine.  keep an eye on this little Monster...
BitCoinPins

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Bitcoinpins.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 09:36:05 AM

why Earthcoin is not there in the list? I thought it pretty big.
+1

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:46:03 AM

Remove Ripple please!!!!  Angry
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:54:59 AM

Scam? Scam? Define.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=387782.0
ex | machina

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:16:12 AM

Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one! Seriously STFU regarding XRP,NXT & MST you're derailing the thread. If you don't like to see them, don't use the site or take it to another thread. Alternatively create your own site where you can put on your propeller hat and share your dumb-ass opinions with like minded dumb-asses.
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:17:57 AM

Just trying to be funny wont help your scamming activities.
You are already exposed as scamming shill.
X68N

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:21:55 AM

Like i said copying the Federal Reserve is not an art.
But sadly a lot of people are submissive believers of the authorities.(because of diffuse fear)
So that is no wonder that people fall into XRP,NXT,MST beacause of their educated pavlovian conditioning in their childhood.

Bitcoins has the goal to give the people back the power over their money which the central banks stealed in the last century.
XRP,NXT,MST try to fight against it with a digital copy of the censtralistic money system.

Are you aware that Ripple is designed for external currencies?

It is designed to support decentralized payment and exchange using any currency. Alt Coins and Bitcoin can be used within the system. DividendRippler is a gateway supporting exactly that:

https://dividendrippler.com/

Ripple itself is designed to operate as a decentralized system. A lot of misunderstanding exists. It takes a radically different approach.

Here is a useful discussion covering lower level details:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6867324

Bitcoin is great, as are many alts. I do not think any single currency or system will win---I hope not. Competing currencies, exchanges, and payment systems will be a great thing.

Ripple is designed to complement other currencies, and support decentralization.

I dont agree with you, but would like to say your answer is good.
I dont support centralised currencies, but supporters of each side should argue and try to avoid personal attacks
(like calling others "puppets", asshole and so on).
Even i would call some coins a scam, i switched to a more neutral vocabular Smiley to stay by the facts.
Only like this we could look forward.

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 11:01:59 AM

How is it in any way distorted if that is the price people are willing to pay? Ripple has performed well, even prior to being re-listed. Check the charts.

Ok i will tell you. Smiley

CoinMarketCap.com is/was seen as a Benchmark which cryptocoin
gain in popularity (measured by mined coins * last price)

Now Ripple,Nxt,MasterCoin are added to the list which work like the direct opposite of Bitcoin .
They are centralised and "minted" = not mined.

So comparing a digital Currency which is minted vs. one which need time to be mined is
like cheating in a benchmark comparison, because the measurement is distorted.
Its like comparing the IQ of a kid with an developped adult.
(coin amount needs growing time vs. all coins aviable).

It is just biased.

The curiosity is, "biased" is used as argument against the people who point on the fact
the to types of currencies can not be compared on one page.

I hope i could explained the problem.

greetings

The same way some coins like Quark or other coins cheated Bitcoin by mining almost all of their coin supply in 1 year while Bitcoin will take another 130.

Quark did avoid that whole problem that BTC has where;  no one can mine it effectively

and lets say ASICS drop by 70% in price  - Diff will just go up ?  its a bit of a catch 22 ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 11:03:26 AM

oh the tangled webs we weave -  : D

this is why i love Crypto currency .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:11:23 AM

How is it in any way distorted if that is the price people are willing to pay? Ripple has performed well, even prior to being re-listed. Check the charts.

Ok i will tell you. Smiley

CoinMarketCap.com is/was seen as a Benchmark which cryptocoin
gain in popularity (measured by mined coins * last price)

Now Ripple,Nxt,MasterCoin are added to the list which work like the direct opposite of Bitcoin .
They are centralised and "minted" = not mined.

So comparing a digital Currency which is minted vs. one which need time to be mined is
like cheating in a benchmark comparison, because the measurement is distorted.
Its like comparing the IQ of a kid with an developped adult.
(coin amount needs growing time vs. all coins aviable).

It is just biased.

The curiosity is, "biased" is used as argument against the people who point on the fact
the to types of currencies can not be compared on one page.

I hope i could explained the problem.

greetings

The same way some coins like Quark or other coins cheated Bitcoin by mining almost all of their coin supply in 1 year while Bitcoin will take another 130.

Quark did avoid that whole problem that BTC has where;  no one can mine it effectively

and lets say ASICS drop by 70% in price  - Diff will just go up ?  its a bit of a catch 22 ?

How about you spend more than 2 seconds writing your posts because they don't make any sense.
You use Google translate from martian to hindi or what?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
JsonBorn

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:47:27 PM

Add BillionCoin and LottoCoin please.

Thanks
static74

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:53:32 PM

Please add earthcoin (EAC)

Block explorer: http://earthchain.info/chain/EarthCoin

Exchange: https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=EAC&base=BTC
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:59:44 PM

I tried for an hour to buy ripple somewhere that didn't require a huge leap of faith on my part. A total joke.

Two of the links Ripple labs provides for exchanges don't even work. The one bid i tried to make wouldn't allow me to set my ask price, I had to sell at market and my price was going to be a 25% mark up on current prices, with a $200 trade fee. 

These guys that are running Ripple sure are embarrassing themselves, or more likely this reinforces my belief that Ripple has nothing to do with average Joe's like me moving away from fiat. They have a different agenda.

1. have exchanges that actually work and convey trust
2. have a marketing message that somebody can understand. Ripple is the cure for too many things that I don't care about.

How is Ripple worth anything if it so hard to trade.... I don't get it. I convinced myself to stay way from Ripple and NXT for the time being.

You must be trolling as they all work fine for me. Try ripplewise.com

I guess you missed the bit on the logo which reads 'Beta'.

NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:01:05 PM

just go to CRYPTOmarketCAP.com
(btw I have nothing to do with that site, just don't like seeing people supporting known scams like ripple and nxt)

support a scam= you are a scam too

What is the scam?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/scam?s=t

It is just a different system, and those differences are made transparently clear. I see no one attempting to scam anyone. By all means, do not invest if you do not consider it a good investment!

Don't try to educate the uneducated. He is too far gone and doesn't understand innovation and more complex systems other than Bitcoin (if that). He is just a attention seeker throwing the work 'scam' around without even knowing its meaning.

I'm sure GOOGLE wouldn't be investing in Ripple if it was a scam. Let alone other high profile investments which are in the millions.

Bottom line: You can't save idiots.

Nxt on the other hand... I won't comment as I don't know enough about it.

I personally could not care less what Google is or isn't investing in , if Google makes bad decisions then that reflects on them in the medium to long term , Google is not bigger than the free market.

Google is a corporation that leveraged open systems; as soon as they move from this principle they become just another useless corporation dragging on the rest of humanity.

I dont think they are there yet , but support for something as dubious as Ripple is a good indicator,  especially when there are so many other options .

So full steam ahead I say , I love this free market chaos .

I'm actually more interested in Andreessen Horowitz and their connection to paypal/ ebay. They have also invested in Ripple.
xocel

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:10:52 PM

Earthcoin +1

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:22:00 PM

Earthcoin +1

^ This

SonofPegasus

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:29:22 PM

+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 255 »
  Print  

Jump to: