Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future?  (Read 47044 times)
NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:29:39 AM

Surely, Yes! they a future because the future of crypto currency isn't relying only for Bitcoin itself. It is just like each local currency of each country. One world one money is very impossible to adapt in this generation because not all countries will going to adapt a single currency, like US dollars, even it has dominated the world but it is impossible to circulate a single currency to a single world.

Yes, I agree with you. altcoins have own role. Bitcoin also have many disadvantages. Diversification will be good for the development of digital money.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:31:51 AM

As you go to one exchange you will find it hard to believe but all of those are called altcoins except for bitcoin.
A lot of them have been providing a good service specially LTC and ETH which have been of much use this days.
LTC as almost as a currency wgile bitcoin is still an asset for more people.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:34:17 AM

Of course! why not? Some dudes must have asked thesame questions about websites development 20yesrs ago. Look at where we are today.
Bitcoin, Altcoin they all have very bright future. The impact Cryptocurrency will have will   be  revolutionary. People still don't understand where Cryptocurrency is taking humanity to. Satoshi deserves the greatest award in the world.
Golerm

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:37:08 AM

Even if you don't believe altcoins have a future, many people have become rich trading in altcoins.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:44:47 AM

Altcoins will only progress if we do believe in their capacity to deliver what is necessary,we cant deny that bitcoin dominated the wholeness of crypto coins.but without the alts competition wasnt indeed so how can the crypto grows with only single coin on process.so i do believe in some altcoin because most of the alrs that coming now is scams
The Bitcoin price will not reach to high price as now if the altcoin market did not pump and create the mega bullish market earlier of this year. You also knew the altcoin market have created a trending on the world. Too many people became the traders and investors, then they use money to buy Bitcoin for trading altcoin. That is the reason the total capital, trading volume and total market cap of the cryptocurrency market always increases.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Defloration

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:12:34 PM

They make their future, I make a good reminder;
Eth is an altcoin and it's going fine. It's best alt.
shawonngp

Activity: 759
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:03:48 PM

If you want to get something good in the future, invest in a good place. If you want to get something good from Altcoins, Of course must believe them .We can not deny bitcoin's unusual success. So I think it should be invested here by believing .

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:41:12 PM

many altcoins are created making it less likely for them to compete with old coins but do not rule out also for them to be more than their predecessors because the newly marketed coins are favored by investors. so they become potential in the future but one of them may not survive in competition and lose its value.
New coins have a chance as long as they bring something new to the table or are more efficient than a project that already exists, besides bitcoin there is not a coin that has gained acceptance from the public so as long as the project is good then we can see a new project overtake an old one.
etter

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:48:09 PM

The alts are definitely a base for current and future adoption of blockchain. It is similar to when bright people take a great, but underimplemented idea (like BTC), and make it into something better, but maybe smaller. So they surely have a future, until they offer some value, have real world outlooks, and have a team to tweak it up.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:51:58 PM

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
i also use ltc if i will pay in some site that accept it for low transaction fee because of the fee of bitcoin is high
and i use eth to buy some token in in its smart contract so for me maybe altcoin will also be use in the future
some altcoin have their on purpose that can solve the problem in bitcoin or purpose that bitcoin dont have

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:31:22 AM

If you want to get something good in the future, invest in a good place. If you want to get something good from Altcoins, Of course must believe them .We can not deny bitcoin's unusual success. So I think it should be invested here by believing .

and do not forget to keep a sense of optimism. before investing should do research first. look for the best altcoin, so that investment does not regret due to big loss.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:45:04 AM

I think altcoins can be utilized just to trade your bitcoin, ether and fiat cash. Like bitcoin altcoin cant get you stuff from the web or any disconnected administrations like those gave by bitpay as installment processor. Altcoin has esteem route beneath bitcoin and more often than not it can be hang on the exchangers or as tokens.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:45:36 AM

With all the icos and altcoin popping here and there, not all of them survives or lasts long. Some of them just fade or disappear while some survives. Altcoin's future depends on its technology and developers and so as its investors. So long as the project keep on improving and the population of its investors keeps incrrasing then i guess that certain altcoin has a future.

warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:16:22 PM

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
i also use ltc if i will pay in some site that accept it for low transaction fee because of the fee of bitcoin is high
and i use eth to buy some token in in its smart contract so for me maybe altcoin will also be use in the future
some altcoin have their on purpose that can solve the problem in bitcoin or purpose that bitcoin dont have
Yeah, I also use altcoin for my transaction when Bitcoin increases its price and causes the system to become obstructed.
Almost my transaction in that will through Ethereum or Ripple, because the volume trading of these altcoins never small.
JamesIV

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:24:52 PM

I don't think that this is a good time to invest altcoins. Although some altcoins such as ETH, Ripple, Litecoin are so good, Their price have decreased few weeks and they won't recover soon.

onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:26:25 PM

All of them? Of course not.
Some of them? Yes.
Which of them? I think ETH.
Any other? Do not know.  Grin
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:43:45 PM

I was thinking that many altcoins have bigger profit potential for long-term investment until now. But even we all know that the prices and the movements of all altcoins are related to bitcoin, now we have also consider that the future forks which can affect the price of bitcoin and which could become fact very often in the future.
Melquart

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:33:26 PM

Only good ones will last. Many altcoins already dead and many of them are dying now.
You have to be very careful investing in altcoins or you can simply invest in bitcoin and wait.

AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:14:41 PM

I would think that all of the coins that are made after Bitcoin should be putting in hard work because Bitcoin is the only real contender.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:21:18 PM

Only good ones will last. Many altcoins already dead and many of them are dying now.
You have to be very careful investing in altcoins or you can simply invest in bitcoin and wait.
Currently we have many coins on daily basis and most of them are going to dead in very quick time as these are developing for just scam purpose but real coins are doing good and can survive for long time as they have good devs which are working hard for give new ideas and technology
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: