Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138815 times)
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:48:47 PM

I think this is a great project
Buying when it drops
Bought a lot already and buying more

Watching whole day, still around the 0.80, I will buy some again if it hits 0.70

tellaw

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:05:28 PM

Later today/tonight we will break 1$ imo. dip is over and all buy's come in now !
Good luck all
ripplexn8

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:15:15 PM

Later today/tonight we will break 1$ imo. dip is over and all buy's come in now !
Good luck all

Lets dip it back to 75 cents so I can buy more plz kthx
sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:58:36 PM

Having looked at the roadmap, it still looks like a long road ahead for this project full potential, Beta test will only happen in Q4 2018, so still long road, probably will be ready in 2019.  And besides that, who knows if the project can succeed beyond Australia and go worldwide.  Nice initial hype but now the dumps...

Disagree, Government funding alone should have this thing propelling into the universe for some time yet. I don't see it dropping for long if it does.

Agree with you. Buy more and more.

I am also buying more and more!
Do you know which other wallet can use to keep the coins instead the myetherwallet.com? I plan to be a long term holder.
Thanks

I'm using Trezor with myetherwallet.com
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:47:11 PM

Well, call me crazy, just sat here and super analyzed the project again - volume still growing - this dip got bought right up. I just went to my reserves and took out 5 more BTC to invest into this. This is both a show of faith and me taking a risk publicly, let's see if I get rekt or if my experience pays off. No DCA'ing in just bought everything at .000096-98. #CalculatedlyReklessButItsOKIHaveMore

Good on ya 5 BTC more POWR! Seems as I really bought the peak yesterday haha. It was a good decision not to rush things though, so I bought my second batch for less today. Excited what tomorrow brings. Today was a weak day for POWR but a strong for the overall market i suppose. Do you think that there will be a general pullback soon? I mean
Market Cap of $256.218.142.513 at the moment is a number. Maybe we will see people cashing out soon?! Curious about your opinion!

5 BTC WOW, think you will earn a good profit in the end. I will buy some again if it drops some more. Crazy to make a prediction, but how about $3,40 in a few months.

Its really hard to tell, since this is something unique here. As far as I know Power ledger is the first company with official governmental contracts right? So there should be a lot of hype incoming. So yeah, $3,40 sounds very reasonable to me. But could also be more, I could definitely live with it! :-)
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:48:17 PM

Well, call me crazy, just sat here and super analyzed the project again - volume still growing - this dip got bought right up. I just went to my reserves and took out 5 more BTC to invest into this. This is both a show of faith and me taking a risk publicly, let's see if I get rekt or if my experience pays off. No DCA'ing in just bought everything at .000096-98. #CalculatedlyReklessButItsOKIHaveMore

Good on ya 5 BTC more POWR! Seems as I really bought the peak yesterday haha. It was a good decision not to rush things though, so I bought my second batch for less today. Excited what tomorrow brings. Today was a weak day for POWR but a strong for the overall market i suppose. Do you think that there will be a general pullback soon? I mean
Market Cap of $256.218.142.513 at the moment is a number. Maybe we will see people cashing out soon?! Curious about your opinion!

My thoughts:

Volume on Bittrex during the pump: 17-18KBTC, today it's at 7K, might drop more. However the price is holding, people aren't letting it drop as more new money/members come in. This is a really good sign, all while there are some serious pumps going on in other alts. I would usually maximize this, dump a lot to make gains elsewhere for the day, and come back to this at days end to pick up more with my gains... but I'm not touching it, probably for a few weeks (stop losses/extremes aside).

The weekend is about to roll in (usually slow for alts, but lately not so much), daytraders take a break, weekend traders come in, and on Buy-Back-Monday we get more announcements. So I think if we see any more pullback it will be both shortlived and marginal, not enough for me to play the swings or risk variable change happening as I maneuver. Kinda feels good, just sitting back and disregarding my other positions atm. I got in at 00008, 9, and 10. Zooming out on the charts, the 'steps' look very healthy, higher highs and higher lows each step, the next wave looks like it will be the biggest too as we look at the volume halfpiping peak to peak nicely, I see great things ahead.

The marketcap is rather insane for such a new coin however not really when you compare it to other rises of 'good' coins (omg, neo, etc) with good teams. This is still a baby, but also as close to a 'sure shot' as I think we'll see when combining all the elements of what make a coin moon, stay there, and moon again, I do see this as a top 10/20 and staying there. Not to mention this one just feels good re their objectives, restricting coins in circ, locking pre-mine for x years, and of course current use cases (we all love the planet/renewables/etc), this will cross pollinate well internationally as more people discover it.

It did get me thinking about the big picture though, will the world really let a little AUS company run the worlds electricity, or will each region start to develop their own, go down exploration roads to try to mimic PowR only to get lost and join them to lessen the gap and lose money in the interim.. or would this be easy to deploy once first to market is positioned and can be blue-printed. Either way their current moves and international deals are impressive, Monday should stimulate price action, and by then the eb and flow of crypto money moving around pumping whatevers next might take us over a $1 anyway.

JayFKay

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:03:15 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 11:22:53 PM by JayFKay

I totally agree with you about it's potential to be a top 10 crypto. if they can go from coinmarketcap.com rank no. 970 to no.28 in 3 weeks they can certainly go to top 10 ... how long will it take is up to us and the people globally waking up to it's potential.. which with days like Tues for example where it was trading more volume in 24 hours than
Bitcoin and ETH AND Neo combined you can bet it now on the radar of the smart retirement funds and ethical investor trusts (ticks allll their boxes) and giant superannuation funds and when they start buying in big watch it move!

And what does the average top 10 crypto trade for? .. BTC aside.. It's still way more than a dollar something.

And really this is not about an Aussie company running the worlds electricity, its about putting the power back in the hands of the consumer .. exactly like Airbnb has done.

POWR will also ooen up new markets and quickly.. when you can dump a microgrid in to start up solar+battery operations you don't need miles of cable connecting you to a clunky old generator and months of installation work along super long roads... just panel the roof add battery and ledger tech for managing and monitoring supply in house and new places new villages incl remote places can get power and start. coming to life and joining the rest of the world.

Elby

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:14:29 PM

5 BTC WOW, think you will earn a good profit in the end. I will buy some again if it drops some more. Crazy to make a prediction, but how about $3,40 in a few months.

Its really hard to tell, since this is something unique here. As far as I know Power ledger is the first company with official governmental contracts right? So there should be a lot of hype incoming. So yeah, $3,40 sounds very reasonable to me. But could also be more, I could definitely live with it! :-)

Correct, I also read it was the first gov backed up crypto and they even have a deal/contract, that makes it unique indeed. But asides that, the most unique thing is their POWER to boost so high and so fast and already have so many partners. I think they know more than we know (info which they not shared openly yet). I am really thinking of trading 50% of my LTC to invest in this. Very hard to make the decision.

psiksenz

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:47:07 PM

This thread has gotten a lot more active since the massive pump, it was pretty dead in here.  It shows that the project is gaining a lot of interest which can only be a good thing.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Elby

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:10:10 AM

Okay 0.75 now so buy some more then  Grin

Vylentinka

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:12:37 AM

What exchanges is it tradable ?
MEDVEDja2

Activity: 452
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:12:51 AM

For several days the volume on the Bittrex exchange has exceeded $ 100 million. The asset was very popular on this exchange.
JayFKay

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:29:03 AM

Topped up at the bottom of the dip - I am 80% all in on this one now.

POWR featuring on the mainstream news in Australia almost daily this week (TV, Webs, Major Newspapers)

Coinmarketcap 1d chart has that bounce comin' right at the end - lets rock!
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:38:42 AM

^ Good shit.

Great post before this one too nice breakdown. I'm already overexposed but also looking at 7figures if this does a few multiples from here which I think it will. NO FEAR Smiley.

I'll throw a loose prediction out there of a 1Billion MC before the end of the year conservatively, 2-3billion is more than likely though. So $3-$5+ range, my next milly by xmas let's goooo.

vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:47:42 AM

^ Good shit.

Great post before this one too nice breakdown. I'm already overexposed but also looking at 7figures if this does a few multiples from here which I think it will. NO FEAR Smiley.

I'll throw a loose prediction out there of a 1Billion MC before the end of the year conservatively, 2-3billion is more than likely though. So $3-$5+ range, my next milly by xmas let's goooo.

I didn't know that this one existed and was confused with another Power coin that no longer is running i believe and i immediately thought the people were talking about a shitcoin this whole time (Grrr was not at all the same coin) and it turns out this coin is totally different and something totally badass and awesome.

I love the idea of selling power P2P its absolutely brilliant, and besides that the Australian government supporting it and behind it in some aspects. I think thats great. What other coins have that and pump way higher off of a new wallet version? This thing has to be a real deal thing with government awarding that money thats amazing for crypto in general let alone POWR.
JayFKay

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:39:07 AM

Yep, this currency is the wake up call to governments around the wall to get on board or get left behind - Crypto is coming - when a brand new currency can gain a market cap of +US$250 million in 17 days phew!

Hey Power Ledger - I want a T-Shirt that says "Power Ledger the AirBNB of Electricity" haha
The Golden Ratio

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:56:18 AM

Yep, this currency is the wake up call to governments around the wall to get on board or get left behind - Crypto is coming - when a brand new currency can gain a market cap of +US$250 million in 17 days phew!

Hey Power Ledger - I want a T-Shirt that says "Power Ledger the AirBNB of Electricity" haha

This isn't just a wakeup call to governments regarding getting on board with cryptos, this product has the potential to address serious issues within the Australian power sector which will not only impact the power providers but the end user (me and every other Australian who is currently paying over inflated fees for their electricity bills) - this is why we are seeing so much coverage in Australia. This has huge potential.

PL are actual doing real world deals - this differentiates then from the majority of cryptos. Every time they broker a new deal with a regional government or power provider, watch the price leap.
Myriad Force

Activity: 224

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:04:43 AM

Quick update from David in Mumbai
https://twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/933858143716696064
Gunna01

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:07:59 AM

This isn't just a wakeup call to governments regarding getting on board with cryptos, this product has the potential to address serious issues within the Australian power sector which will not only impact the power providers but the end user (me and every other Australian who is currently paying over inflated fees for their electricity bills) - this is why we are seeing so much coverage in Australia. This has huge potential.

PL are actual doing real world deals - this differentiates then from the majority of cryptos. Every time they broker a new deal with a regional government or power provider, watch the price leap.

Exactly, it is near $1 now. Imagine the impact of signing a major power distributer in each country.....
JayFKay

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:24:56 AM

Exactly, it is near $1 now. Imagine the impact of signing a major power distributer in each country.....
[/quote]

I can totally imagine - you only have to look at Airbnb - they have broken into 191 countries in less than 10 years - their market cap is now around $30 Billion US dollars.

Power Ledger have contracts in India, Australia & Thailand and its been trading what, less than a month as a currency to get to US$269 million. Come back in a year & I think we'l lsee POWR contracted in a swag of countries & potentially in the top 10 Crypto's.

Its x10 its ICO price. But secret weapon = has a huge brains trust across its multiple partners (see my previous post).

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: