Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138820 times)
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:40:42 PM

I buy into power when it was pumping,  i thought it would take awhile before correction set in, obviously i was wrong, now i watch my portfolio decrease by the hour, just hate buying into hype, anyways power is solid, holding for long.

I feel you mate, I also bought the peak and now my POWR investment is almost worth half of what it was when I bought in (Bitcoinwise). Hodling will pay off in the end, I dont see POWR dumping a lot more.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:45:28 PM

I buy into power when it was pumping,  i thought it would take awhile before correction set in, obviously i was wrong, now i watch my portfolio decrease by the hour, just hate buying into hype, anyways power is solid, holding for long.

I feel you mate, I also bought the peak and now my POWR investment is almost worth half of what it was when I bought in (Bitcoinwise). Hodling will pay off in the end, I dont see POWR dumping a lot more.

bittrex got chu chumps ~ just sell and get a REAL COIN LIKE EMC2 that actually could make the power exchange idea come to life :-D trust me EMC2 is the real POWR<<<

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Bossanovawitcha

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:50:47 PM

bittrex got chu chumps ~ just sell and get a REAL COIN LIKE EMC2 that actually could make the power exchange idea come to life :-D trust me EMC2 is the real POWR<<<

Nobody trades POLO anymore brah.
gembitz

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

when bittrex closes they will~ also cryptopia is a good place to trade the real power ledger EMC2 Smiley i <3 coins that do stuff<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Bossanovawitcha

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:01:56 PM

when bittrex closes they will~ also cryptopia is a good place to trade the real power ledger EMC2 Smiley i <3 coins that do stuff<<

Bittrex is making more money than Roger Ver..  i have traded POWR on Cryptopia tho. . . One of my faves..  great place to grab steals..   in addition to Power Ledger..  Clearpoll, HST, Neblio all there and will make you boatloads in 2018 and beyond.  As for Clearpoll, Aussies are killing it with POWR and POLL.  When did AUS become an innovation powerhouse?  OY OY OY go you Roos..  love it..
Onetrack

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:04:51 PM

I don’t recall Elon Musk or Richard Branson meeting with the founders of Power Ledger to discuss EMC2.  LoL

Australia is the fitting place for the cornerstone project to take root.  The market created a massive demand, and POWR is going to bust the door down.  India..  Thailand..  soon to be partnering in Europe..  what’s next, South America?  A lot of power hungry, underserved markets there with a lot of sun..

I'm thinking all of those island destinations - I lived in Antigua for example and constant brownouts and losses of power almost like clockwork.

Especially an easy recovery and installation after a hurricane rolls through and you have to rebuild your power grid anyways.
gembitz

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:07:45 PM

Bittrex is making more money than Roger Ver..  i have traded POWR on Cryptopia tho. . . One of my faves..  great place to grab steals..   in addition to Power Ledger..  Clearpoll, HST, Neblio all there and will make you boatloads in 2018 and beyond.  As for Clearpoll, Aussies are killing it with POWR and POLL.  When did AUS become an innovation powerhouse?  OY OY OY go you Roos..  love it..

Roger Ver is making money? lol ok..ya i have Elons' cell phone # i'm going to pitch this EMC2 disruptive tech to him and Branson when i have time :-D lol

Bossanovawitcha

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:15:08 PM

I don’t recall Elon Musk or Richard Branson meeting with the founders of Power Ledger to discuss EMC2.  LoL

Australia is the fitting place for the cornerstone project to take root.  The market created a massive demand, and POWR is going to bust the door down.  India..  Thailand..  soon to be partnering in Europe..  what’s next, South America?  A lot of power hungry, underserved markets there with a lot of sun..

I'm thinking all of those island destinations - I lived in Antigua for example and constant brownouts and losses of power almost like clockwork.

Especially an easy recovery and installation after a hurricane rolls through and you have to rebuild your power grid anyways.

Great point.. i believe I read one of the POWR founders talking about Puerto Rico and how they could offer solutions..  i’m very excited about micro-grids..  decentralizing grids themselves makes sense after all, in a movement of decentralization..  Wink  I would have usually taken gains - I got in early on POWR and bought all the way up..  i just loaded up at $.78, $72, $68 and will buy all the way.  

There are maybe a handful of projects like this we have ever seen.  I want to be a part of it and will not sell.  

This is one you’ll tell your grandkids about..  especially when they are inheriting your shares in solar and battery farms...  Can’t sell, won’t sell..  only buy..  This one and another I’ll sound like a shill on (Substratum) so I’ll keep quiet.  Some projects are too special to sell.

HODL TO GREEN MOON
Snappeer

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:52:25 PM

I am honestly not trying to scare or troll anyone, I am a realist. The idea of Power Ledger is great. I am all for it, I have invested myself.
Reality is however that anyone investing into POWR is essentially funding a vision of a company that has not even a working product yet. They have no product, no partners, just $34 million in funding, a single developer and a vision of the future.
The only reason POWR went up like crazy 8 days ago, was because Australians government gave them an $8 million grant.

You can read it on their website and see why they released the POWR token before they even begin with the development of their product, because they need funding, and an ICO is perfect for that.

The cold hard truth is, that right now as of this moment, Power Ledger is just an idea with an ICO that kick started their funding with over $25 million in tokens, which they are now cashing out for BTC or other legal currencies, as they need cold hard cash to start developing their product. Them cashing out as well as the hype being over, is the reason why the value is going down and will do so for up to a year.

The only way POWR will go up, is if other investors are investing into Power Ledger, however the company clearly said, they are not planning on new partnerships until Q3 2018.

So please, don't hype, don't troll, stay realistic. Of course we all want POWR to go up, who doesn't! But realistically speaking, it will go down to what it was before the November 20th announcement and during 2018 it will recover.

It follows the exact same pattern as Ripple XRP, which is now 5 years old and only once a year they had a pump due to announcements of investors. POWR is now a few months old, and last week was it's first pump due to an investmet announcement. It will be anywhere from 6-12 months until we see the next pump.

The biggest risk as the moment is, that the company will fail to deliver their product. Another big risk is, that several competitors will pop up which do is better. If either of those happen, POWR will go under.

On the up side, if everything goes well and it gets the attention of the mass, then you might be sitting on a gold mine right now, but we won't know until late 2018 or even  2019.

Just because was going up and down by +10% / -10% for a week, doesn't mean it's permanently this case. POWR is a risky long term investment, that might have a 10,000% return in 1-2 years. Stop looking at POWR as a great day trading solution - it's not! That hype is over.
gembitz

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:13:34 PM

I am honestly not trying to scare or troll anyone, I am a realist. The idea of Power Ledger is great. I am all for it, I have invested myself.
Reality is however that anyone investing into POWR is essentially funding a vision of a company that has not even a working product yet. They have no product, no partners, just $34 million in funding, a single developer and a vision of the future.
The only reason POWR went up like crazy 8 days ago, was because Australians government gave them an $8 million grant.

You can read it on their website and see why they released the POWR token before they even begin with the development of their product, because they need funding, and an ICO is perfect for that.

The cold hard truth is, that right now as of this moment, Power Ledger is just an idea with an ICO that kick started their funding with over $25 million in tokens, which they are now cashing out for BTC or other legal currencies, as they need cold hard cash to start developing their product. Them cashing out as well as the hype being over, is the reason why the value is going down and will do so for up to a year.

The only way POWR will go up, is if other investors are investing into Power Ledger, however the company clearly said, they are not planning on new partnerships until Q3 2018.

So please, don't hype, don't troll, stay realistic. Of course we all want POWR to go up, who doesn't! But realistically speaking, it will go down to what it was before the November 20th announcement and during 2018 it will recover.

It follows the exact same pattern as Ripple XRP, which is now 5 years old and only once a year they had a pump due to announcements of investors. POWR is now a few months old, and last week was it's first pump due to an investmet announcement. It will be anywhere from 6-12 months until we see the next pump.

The biggest risk as the moment is, that the company will fail to deliver their product. Another big risk is, that several competitors will pop up which do is better. If either of those happen, POWR will go under.

On the up side, if everything goes well and it gets the attention of the mass, then you might be sitting on a gold mine right now, but we won't know until late 2018 or even  2019.

Just because was going up and down by +10% / -10% for a week, doesn't mean it's permanently this case. POWR is a risky long term investment, that might have a 10,000% return in 1-2 years. Stop looking at POWR as a great day trading solution - it's not! That hype is over.

tl;dr bittrex is playing musical chairs with YOUR BITCOIN and don't get caught hodling the bag of shitokens :\ jmho be safe
>>>~$ FLO is proof of work devs close to the Park Slope grid project NYC<<<

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:17:57 PM

I don't understand the reason why some people giving the links of other projects and suggesting to invest into them. This is decision of the people who want to stay with this than why others forcing to let them and invest into other projects?
Onetrack

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:34:03 PM

Excellent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ38SiVOD78

Looks like this company Sonnen is on the same track.
gembitz

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:52:30 PM

I don't understand the reason why some people giving the links of other projects and suggesting to invest into them. This is decision of the people who want to stay with this than why others forcing to let them and invest into other projects?

this outfit raised how much BTC and what do they have to show us? FLO using POW is slated  to implement with existing Park Slope energy project <<<radarzzz>>> Cool weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo

Bossanovawitcha

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:55:11 PM

Not a day trading coin.  However, it’s got some great runs left in 2018 / early 2019.  You know it does. Wink
Bossanovawitcha

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:01:36 PM

They are trolls in any form attempting to kill POWR weak hands with propaganda, so they can scoop it up lower and lower.  It is going to go on another run any time and they know it.  This is how it always is in crypto.  People get scared, or greedy, they sell, whales jump in and it booms.

What it means - you are onto something HUGE here and they all want your slice.  Look how many people they got to dump IOTA so they could get in cheap.  Tons of other examples.  It’s disgusting how vulnerable we all are to propaganda and we don’t fight back.

Fight back by HODLing, calling out BS, and buying more of the good projects..
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:24:15 PM

True, if you take a decision, stick to it. Dont listen to FUD being spread around and only remember why you invested in the coin in the first place. Hodling pays off.
Snappeer

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:44:24 PM

Yes absolutely, I also recommend to hold, but keep in mind it will go lower and lower for another few months.
People here who are still hoping it will jump back to $1 within the next days or weeks are dreamers. Try summer 2018 at the earliest.

I also find it funny how people said that it will never sink below $1 again. Then it went to $0.90 and people said not to worry it will not go lower. Then $0.80, then $0.70 and now it's at $0.60 and people keep dreaming it will go up to $1.00 within a few days.

No! No that won't happen. But don't freak out, and hold your investment. If Power Ledger does indeed manage to deliver on their product, in 6-12 months it will explode again by 500% - 1000%. Until then, it will probably fall back to $0.30.
The absolute worst thing that can happen, is that Power Ledger will fail to deliver and go bankrupt, or a competitor will beat them to the market, that will make POWR be rendered worthless. But that chances of that happening, is smaller than their potential success.

If you invested everything you had and you can't wait 12 months, well then cut your losses now, if you can hold it for 12 months, then don't sell. Easy as that.
Bossanovawitcha

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:01:27 PM

Yes absolutely, I also recommend to hold, but keep in mind it will go lower and lower for another few months.
People here who are still hoping it will jump back to $1 within the next days or weeks are dreamers. Try summer 2018 at the earliest.

I also find it funny how people said that it will never sink below $1 again. Then it went to $0.90 and people said not to worry it will not go lower. Then $0.80, then $0.70 and now it's at $0.60 and people keep dreaming it will go up to $1.00 within a few days.

No! No that won't happen. But don't freak out, and hold your investment. If Power Ledger does indeed manage to deliver on their product, in 6-12 months it will explode again by 500% - 1000%. Until then, it will probably fall back to $0.30.
The absolute worst thing that can happen, is that Power Ledger will fail to deliver and go bankrupt, or a competitor will beat them to the market, that will make POWR be rendered worthless. But that chances of that happening, is smaller than their potential success.

If you invested everything you had and you can't wait 12 months, well then cut your losses now, if you can hold it for 12 months, then don't sell. Easy as that.

Same trolling, different spiel..  same desire to suppress price so you can load up.  Don’t kid yourself.  This thing is going to run hard in a week.
Bossanovawitcha

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:10:37 PM

First rule for newbs - when you see posts like these, it is time to buy and HODL, not sell.  You will crush this crypto game if you do this.
Myriad Force

Activity: 224

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:45:28 PM

This duplicitous piece of shit ^^ is the most obvious of traders wanting you to sell your POWR cheap -
Look at how demonstrative he is "go bankrupt", oh my - LOL.
BUY POWR like mad - Hoard all you can.

BUY LOW, Baby!!
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: